PDA

View Full Version : ZC for Mac?

Espo
05-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Well this may be asking for a lot of work for perhaps a limited (but growing :D) user base...

Any chance of ZC/ZQ being released for Mac? I recently switched Mac and while I can still run ZC on my work computer this is both inconvenient (as I have to tote the laptop home everyday) and this is probably the last thing holding me to Windows (from which I'm trying to escape).

I understand the work involved with this sort of thing and there may not even be enough ZC users who use Macs to warrant it but I figured I'd ask.

The_Amaster
05-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah. It's not out now, but paralell development is being done now on 2.5 for both Windows and Mac(and Linux)

Majora
05-27-2007, 06:52 PM
There are a few Mac Beta's floating around. Also, I think 2.10 (or earlier) has a Mac Version

*goes to check*

EDIT: No public Mac versions. go HERE (www.shardstorm.com) and look for a Mac Build

Orion
05-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Are there any versions that actually work in a version of OSX that work in Tiger?

Espo
09-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Well after a number of months I've gotten back around to this. When I launch zq it shows up really small. When I switch to full screen mode it only covers about a quarter of the screen in the top left. Any idea how to set the resolution that I want ZQ to run in?

Thanks.

The_Amaster
09-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Hmmmm...try fiddling around with ZLaunch.