PDA

View Full Version : Crappiest hack job ever.

Kairyu
05-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Dear Dr.TaiGaR & SilVeR.HaCKer:
LOL. U FAIL. One link being redirected != hacking.

Plissken
05-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah if people can still acess the forums you know you didn't finish the job.:rolleyes:

The_Amaster
05-27-2007, 06:01 PM
That was annoying though. I mean, is this how these people get their kicks? I don't get that mentality. Not very professional though.

XMuppetSB
05-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Well, the only thing I have to say is: I just wish those damn hackers would get a life and stop hacking this site. :rolleyes: As far as I remember, this is the third time this board was hacked. Dr. TaiGaR & SilVeR HaCKer should be banned from any civilized online community for hacking other people's sites.

Prrkitty
05-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Don't give them ANY acknowledgement of their dirty deed. It *only* feeds their ego for doing what they do and then they'll want to do it and other things more <sigh>

Pineconn lolz
05-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Wait, what happened?

Gerudo
05-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Pineconn_lolz:
...are you serious?

Anyways... Pretty much a shitty hackjob because it was more or less a minor inconvenience for a small part of the day. GG.

Nicholas Steel
05-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Don't give them ANY acknowledgement of their dirty deed. It *only* feeds their ego for doing what they do and then they'll want to do it and other things more <sigh>

well, locking this thread would help =)

mrz84
05-28-2007, 09:32 AM
I just used my subscribed threads in the user cp to get around. Not that much of an annoyance, it just means I had to wait an extra, what? 15 seconds to get to my fav threads? :kitty:

koopa
05-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Well, the only thing I have to say is: I just wish those damn hackers would get a life and stop hacking this site.

I think it's different ones each time. I doubt if this one had anything to do with Glenn & folks, myself.

XMuppetSB
05-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I think it's different ones each time. I doubt if this one had anything to do with Glenn & folks, myself.

According to what I read at PureZC, the 1st time this site was hacked, it was an annoying guy who went by the name Glenn (Along with Raelus/NerdWarrior), and he still wound up banned, even after Link had confessed to get himself banned. And remember the turkish hackers from that 2nd time this site was hacked?

The_Amaster
05-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Oh, God, the Turkish guys. Werent they the ones who we got a photo of two guys with laptops in bed?

Majora
05-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh, God, the Turkish guys. Werent they the ones who we got a photo of two guys with laptops in bed?
Courtesy of WL

XMuppetSB
05-28-2007, 11:41 AM

Well, War Lord got that pic when he traced the Turkish kid's IP, and managed to hack his webcam.

Dechipher
05-28-2007, 02:52 PM
This place has been "hacked" many times, but only once do I recall anything actually coming from it. The worst thing anyone could do is get everyone's passwords, which means the worst thing anyone here could do is use passwords that are non-specific to AGN. WL has the forum backed up, so there's not a whole lot anyone can do aside from post vulgar messages or redirect the site.