PDA

View Full Version : Kill All Enemies

Joe123
05-27-2007, 06:25 AM
I've been creating an event using the Kill All Enemies item on one screen to trigger the boss flag on another, so the player doesn't have to actually kill any enemies on the screen, because it would look a little out of place (I have a gibdo hidden in a wall beneath layer 3), which works fine, it just plays the little jingle when you walk over the item. Is there any way to stop it doing this? (this is in 2.10)

Russ
05-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Under screen data, check the " no secret sounds " flag. I think

Joe123
05-27-2007, 02:10 PM
I think I already had that ticked, I think it only works for the jingle that you hear when you bomb a bomb flag (well, and all of the other things that you hear it for), but I'll try it, thanks.

Majora
05-27-2007, 04:09 PM
There are 2 "Jingles" that sound. One is when you get an item while the screen flag "Hold Up Item" is checked, and the other is when you grab an item on it's own. The latter can not be turned off as far as I know. Maybe with a script, but I suspect you are not using a recent beta.

Joe123
05-28-2007, 03:09 AM
I thought as much. You wouldn't need to turn it off in this situation in a beta anyway cause you could just use a Room State Carryover anyway I assume. Yeah, I'm using 2.10 though