PDA

View Full Version : A nightmare I had last night......

Dlbrooks33
05-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Omfg, this dream felt so real as if it actually happened/will happen.
My family and Joe were doing what we normally do on the weekend in the house, when someone knocked on the door. He says he was a friend of my sisters, so they let him in to see her. She claimed she didn't know him and I left to go outside for awhile. I came back in and my sister is crying like a mad man on my bed with my pillows wrapped all around her. I asked her what was wrong and she said that that man was part of a gang and that they took over her room as part of their plan, and they pointed guns at her and locked her out. I said why not just go unlock you door with a nickel or something (she has a lock on her door that has a dent in it that'll let any kind of change or skiny object slide through to twist and unlock her door.), so I took my house keys and unlocked her door and the first thing that happened was they shot at me and had a bullet fly past my face, so I quickly slammed the door and relocked it. I was scared to death, my heart pounding so fast...I was wondering where my mom and Joe was, so I went to the den and saw some more gang members in the house, who had them pinned down on the ground with guns. I slowly walked back so they wouldn't notice me. Then I headed out front and saw even more gang members who stole my mothers Red Explorer. We still had the other car, but they didnot know whos it was. So I ran to the backyard to check on my 2 black labs, and everything was fine back there...except for the fact that the gang members had raised all the fences except for one side. So I come back and I see my sister hiding on the porch, my mom hiding behind the second car, and Joe getting shot at by gang members walking down the street. I quickly jump behind the car with mom, until I heard more gunshots, which killed my sister. I cryed heavily and shrieked out her name in terror and sadness while she was over there twitching until her life gave up on her. I quick glance again and mom is out in the open standing up with her eyes wide open. I cried out "Mom get down, they are still shooting", so I grabbed her arm, only for her to get shot like 10 times in my arms. I was the only one left, but still, the rest of the gang members were walking down the street looking dead at me. I tried to run the opposite way, but there were gang members over there who beat up Joe. I just squatted and put my hands over my head, and just got pummeled by 100 bullets....
This felt so real because I could feel my body running and getting hurt badly, I woke up with a hard jump and looked around...everything was fine. Still, I'm bruised by this dream (not sores, but I mean emotionally bruised).

The_Amaster
05-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Wow. I mean, I've had some nightmares, but theres usually some fantasy element that tips me off. Somthing like that, I'd be scared out of my wits too.

rock_nog
05-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Creepy... I had a similar nightmare last week. My girlfriend and I were at the mall. Two teenagers next to us had done something to upset each other, and started fighting. Well, one was getting his ass seriously kicked, and being pissed off about this, he reached into his coat and pulled out a gun. My girlfriend started screaming at him not to shoot the other guy. The guy with the gun got pissed off at being told what to do, turned around, put the gun to my girlfriend's head, and pulled the trigger. Thankfully I woke up moments later, but my God, that freaked the hell out of me.