PDA

View Full Version : Bush is suffering from dementia

Beldaran
05-26-2007, 04:36 AM
Please watch this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo) It is proof of one of two things:

1) Either Bush is literally getting more stupid and incompetent with time or

2) He's a horrible liar and is putting on some kind of act.

Also bear in mind that Bush makes global war and policy decisions based on what Jesus tells him. He thinks god talks to him and tells him what to do. This is also a symptom of dementia.

The most powerful nation in the world is being run by a religious zealot with a tenuous command of the english language who is suffering from the onset of dementia.

Darth Marsden
05-26-2007, 09:53 AM
That's fantastic. And you folks voted him in! Glorious.

Also, on a slightly related topic, I made my first comment on YouTube on this video. See if you can spot it. It's under the name 'thekissofmorning', for some reason.

mrz84
05-26-2007, 10:55 AM
The moment he declared a war on terrorism (which is stupid since you can't end a war like that as long as people have hatred of each other) was the day I knew he had bats in the bellfree(sp?).....

Gleeok
05-26-2007, 11:29 AM
What about the war on drugs? How stupid does that sound.Ok,ok THIS is stupidest of them all.

Stop underage drinking before it starts.

Its phrases like this that can keep me awake for 50 hours straight.
Anyway as for the bush thing here's an interesting thought; I didn't vote for bush, you probably didn't vote for bush. In fact i've never met anyone that openly said they voted for bush, or even heard the phrase 'i voted for bush' on tv. kinda odd...

mrz84
05-26-2007, 12:26 PM
As true as it is that my earlier comment is stupid, it holds true since he's sent coutnless people to two different foreign countries underthe assumption they were aiding terrorists. I'm not saying they weren't, it's just brought us a war that has lost many lives of good people.

Pineconn lolz
05-26-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but that video is not "proof". That video likely picked is worst and best moments as comparisons (and of course bias is made bvious at the end of the video). However, I will say public his speaking abilities are somewhat lacking. They have, However, gotten much better since he first became president. I highly doubt he's suffering from dementia

Daarkseid
05-26-2007, 11:59 PM
The most powerful nation in the world is being run by a religious zealot with a tenuous command of the english language who is suffering from the onset of dementia.

He's pretty much a lame duck right now, with the exception that he got to keep our military committed without limits to its "mission(whatever the hell it is now)", so that his neo-con political backers continue to loot the country's budget in military spending contracts.

I imagine when the budget comes up for consideration next year, things will have gotten so bad between now and then, that too many Republicans in congress will back new time tables as conditions for more funding. Of course by this time, we'll be within one or two months away from the national conventions, and GW's term will be setting.

Honestly, at this point, the only people defending the president are fucking idiots(Pineconn lolz), and these people won't be convinced otherwise for any reason.

DarkDragoonX
05-27-2007, 01:12 AM
They have, However, gotten much better since he first became president.

You can't be serious. Bush has basically three responses to any question shot at him:

1. Durrr, 9/11 is bad and terrorists are bad and we have to stay the course durr.

2. WMDs are bad and we have a war on terror because terrorism is bad durr.

3. We must stay the course in Iraq so we can spread freedom durr.

I remember when the Bush administration held some sort of Q&A thing where Bush was "answering" questions shot at him. It was broadcast across all major networks. For an entire hour, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING QUESTION was "answered" with some variation of the previously mentioned responses. These were his answers even to questions completely unrelated to terrorism, Iraq, or whatever.

The guy's a fucking moron, and his damn neocon lackeys have been having a field day looting the country during his administration.

Mitsukara
05-27-2007, 05:09 AM
Speaking as an agnostic liberal left-wing transsexual and bisexual, I am obviously not defending Bush. However, I doubt he was completely noteless in the debate video shown, and was quite likely reading off a teleprompter.

But even if I'm right, he was doing it very quickly, very well, only screwed up one time and glossed over it so well that if you were listening to the speech normally you might never have noticed. The man can't even handle short sentences smoothly these days and everyone and their dog knows it.

Yeah, he's 10 years older and has no doubt been in a position that anyway you slice is it, is stressful as fuck. But damn. That's.... BAD. Real bad. Yikes. That does not bode well for the rest of his cognitive functions.

Jigglysaint
05-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Speaking as an agnostic liberal left-wing transsexual and bisexual, I am obviously not defending Bush. However, I doubt he was completely noteless in the debate video shown, and was quite likely reading off a teleprompter.

But even if I'm right, he was doing it very quickly, very well, only screwed up one time and glossed over it so well that if you were listening to the speech normally you might never have noticed. The man can't even handle short sentences smoothly these days and everyone and their dog knows it.

Yeah, he's 10 years older and has no doubt been in a position that anyway you slice is it, is stressful as fuck. But damn. That's.... BAD. Real bad. Yikes. That does not bode well for the rest of his cognitive functions.

And, as a right-wing straight Mormon, I couldn't agree with you more.

This reminds me a joke I heard at church(yes, at church!):

One day George Bush Senior was sitting down with his son Bush Jr and giving him some advice. He said: "Son, let me give you a little bit of advice: Don't make the same mistake that I made with your mother, and pull out."

Pineconn lolz
05-28-2007, 08:26 PM
He's pretty much a lame duck right now, with the exception that he got to keep our military committed without limits to its "mission(whatever the hell it is now)", so that his neo-con political backers continue to loot the country's budget in military spending contracts.

I imagine when the budget comes up for consideration next year, things will have gotten so bad between now and then, that too many Republicans in congress will back new time tables as conditions for more funding. Of course by this time, we'll be within one or two months away from the national conventions, and GW's term will be setting.

Honestly, at this point, the only people defending the president are fucking idiots(Pineconn lolz), and these people won't be convinced otherwise for any reason.

Yes, I love bush and will defend him till death :rolleyes:

I never said I liked him. I just pointed out that the video was biased and stupid. And people who defend the president aren't idiots. They're entitled to their own opinions, and you should stop being so antagonistic and keep your mouth shut.