PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever order from Nintendo.com?

War Lord
05-24-2007, 08:57 AM
I ordered some DS/GBA cases on Monday and paid for 2 day shipping so I could get them by Friday (tomorrow).

As of right now the order still hasn't been processed.

Is this common? Seems such a large company would be able to do something simple like online orders.

DarkDragoonX
05-24-2007, 05:28 PM
I once ordered the PC version of Resident Evil 2 from Capcom directly. I paid for 2-day shipping. It didn't arrive until almost two MONTHS later, by which time I had already managed to find the game at a store. I sent it back and got a refund, but still...

Hopefully you won't have to deal with the same crap I did, but ever since then, I've never ordered direct from Capcom again.

EDIT: Actually, to be a bit more constructive... try e-mailing/calling them and bitching. You would be surprised at how frequently a company will get them off their ass and bend over backwards to help you out if you bitch at them enough.

MottZilla
05-24-2007, 06:05 PM
I ordered my Strider 1&2 for PSX direct from Capcom back in the way and had no problems. I've never ordered from Nintendo though.

DarkDragoonX
05-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Y'know Mott, every time I read one of your posts I spend about five minutes staring at your avatar. What the HELL is wrong with me?

vegeta1215
05-25-2007, 04:05 PM
I've ordered from Nintendo in the past, but I can't really remember what the turn around time was or anything. iirc I just ordered some extra Gamecube cases. I'll probably be shopping on their site again soon though, cause I want to get the LAN adapter for my Wii.

Rijuhn
05-25-2007, 05:18 PM
When I ordered my copy of Majora's Mask several years back I had no problems with shipping or processing. I preordered it the year it came out, and I still got it on time. That was 2000 or so...I don't know how Nintendo is now with the shipping.

Plissken
05-25-2007, 08:06 PM
I ordered some DS cases awhile ago and if I remember correctly they were shipped within a few days and the shipping only took a week or so.