PDA

View Full Version : The AnimeGame Crossover Role-playing Adventure III(3)!

mrz84
05-23-2007, 09:24 PM
It returns for a third time! The Anima/Game Crossover Role-PlayingAdventure!
For anyone who doesn't know the rules (for some reason) they are:

1: you can do just aboot anything you want except for kill off a character unless i say its ok.

2: no destroying the universe or whatever.

3: if i feel like someone is playing unfair, i reserve the right to have their actions reversed for the time being.

4: if any more rules need to be added i'll add them if i feel they need to be added or you the poeple feel they need to be added.

if there isn't anything you want to add before playing you can start. everone gets to have a group of 4 people they conrtol.
1:themselves
2-4:any anime/game character within certain restrictions
If you wish you can also list some ofthe powers/abilities/equipment you have.
Just don't make something too powerful, like a dildo that can kill a god by being in same room as them. Ew. Now I'm freaked out...

To start off I'll list my own party:

1. Myself as my Bar-Buddies persona, Author #2.
Powers:
Random Vision - As the name suggests, it uses a the power of randomness. When I shout "Random Vision!" and point to the sky, something random will happen. A cow could fall on me, it could rain kumquats, you could turn pink (everywhere), etc.
Plot Hole - This allows me to pull various weapons out of it and use them regardless of any restrictions on them. I can also use it to send people to other randomlly determined places. Even if that place is only 3 inches from where they were standing. :kitty:
Mimicry - I use just about any attack in any anime/game. Even the Meteo attack from FF4 that causes Tellah to keel over from a heart attack (I'll also die from same heart attack even though I'm perfectly healthy) Sailor Saturn's Death Reborn Revoultion? Destroy the planet and die. Just like the real deal.

2. Samus Aran - Metroid series
Arm Cannon - can shoot normal, plasma, ice, and wave beams. It also can shoot missiles and super missiles. All types(except missiles) can be charged for 10x the power of a single shot, though it takes about 10 second to fully charge.
Bombs and Super Bombs- normal bombs can hurt only one foe, but the super variety can damage all foes within a 25 foot radius (estimate, they never specify the actual limits of this wonderful weapon) and can destroy various metals.
Screw Attack- Somersaults into an enemy while surronded by a energy field that can destroy almost anything in it's path. I'd say the enemy is really screwed. :kitty:

3. Beatrix - Final Fantasy 9
Save the Queen - one of the greatest swords ever made. nuff said.
Holy- the ultimate white magic spell.
Cure and Cura- WHite magic that can heal 1 or all of the people in the party. Cure heals a little HP whilst Cura heals a greater amount.
Thunder Slash - A sword tech that has the electric element and does 10x damage to anything weak to electricity.
Shock - Another sowrd techm this one non-elemental and deals a LOT of damamge to one foe.

4. Blues (Protoman) - Rockman (Megaman) series (Original)
Blues Buster - Similar to Rockman's, but 10x more powerful.
Big Bang Shot - Blues' ultimate attack. Capable of rendering most defenses useles.
Blues Shield - A shield that Blues uses that is indestructable.

And now for the boring part! The story starts our as you wake up and not know where you are. A voice speaks to you:

[Voice]Please...you must help me...I am trapped in a far away tower in a world different from your's. I can only tell you that you must gather 4 sacred iweapons of the gods to break the seal on the tower and rescue me. The weapons reside on the world of Zaptonia. You must hurry before it's too late!

And so you awake to find yourself in your home. The next thing you know, you are sucked into a dark portal and find yourself at the palace of teh royal family on Zaptonia.

The_Amaster
05-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Ohh, ohh, I'm in!

Ummm....me as a Shaper
Abilities:
Shape: I can summon various mystical beasts to my aid, off of the following list: Fyora, Cryoa, Artilla, Vlish, Clawbug, Drayk, Cryodrayk, Battle Alpha, Glahhk, Gazer. (Yes, when the time comes, I'll provide descriptions)

Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter:
Dowsing Chain: Can be used to attack like a whip, or defend like a, well, chain
Chain Jail: Restricts an opponent by binding them and restricting most special abilities. Only usable when passions are inflamed.
Holy Chain: Can be used to heal. Only usable when passions are inflamed.
Judgement Chain: Stabs an opponents heart. They must obey him or die. Only usable when passins are inflamed.

Red Mage from FFI/8-Bit Theater
Dual Slash: He can attack with two swords at once.
Ice: A basic Ice spell, varying in power from 1 to 8(Dang, no world destruction means I can't use Ice 9)
Mimic: He can use the most recent attack he's witnessd once.

Ryoga from Ranma 1/2
Abilities:
Superstrength: His strength borders on superhuman.
Lack of direction: Sometimes his lack of direction is so powerful, it actually warps reality around him, allowing him to move beyond physical restricitions.

Red Mage: Fascinating. My theory is that a tear in the space time continum has pulled us here. If I could harness it....
Ryoga: What the heck?
Kurapika: Shut up both of you. We need to figure out whats going on. We should ask around.
Me: Hey, did anyone have wierd dreams last night? You know, some voice saying somthing about weapons, or...
*All ignoring*
RM: Hey there.*at Samus* Yeah, you in the orange. What is this place called?

mrz84
05-24-2007, 12:30 PM
[Samus].....
[Blues]Sorry, she doesn't talk much.
[Amaster42]Then maybe you can answer then question?
[Blues]Sure. This is Zaptonia, home of the Zaptonian Empire which is dedicated towards the protection of all existence. There are several places that act as hubs towards other worlds. Zaptonia is one such place. It's ruled by the Zaptonian Gods and Goddesses who tend to stay out of sight unless something that threatens everything reas it's ugly head. You also know this as the home of the Zataka Royal Family, of which Zapper (the 6th guardian of Destiny) is the youngest of his generation.
[Amasster]That it?
[Beatrix] I can fill you in on the rest. Since the last Anme/Game Crossover, several years have passed. Zapper dissapeared for 16 years and reappeared after his 3 daughters (yes, that's right. He had kiddies!) The oldest is named Kasumi and is a Sage. She can cast various spells and her mother was Komiko Yume, the elder of the Yume sisters. The middle girl is Haganeha, the daughter of the legendary kunoichi Chiyome from the Dragon Continent. She and her mother are both Kanekoshojo (a race of cat girls if you will). The youngest daughter is Kara, the child of Yomiko, the younger of the Yume sisters. Kara is skilled with swords and some healing magic like her father was, but she can't copy attacks. She also is the new Guardian of Destiny. Anyways, you noticed each girl had a different mom, right?
[Amaster]Ya. Kinda creepy don't you think?
[Blues]Actually on Zaptonia there's no restriction to home many wives you can have. So Zapper has 3 daughters. Anyways, after their 16th brthday, they got attacked by some guy named Dios who hated Zapper for defeating him and tried to get revenge by attacking his daughters. Project Zombie (the best pal of Zapper and the guardian of the Royal Family) had been asked to look after them and drove him off. He and the 3 girls later went to look for Zapper and eventually found him and defeated Dios.
[Amaster]Is there more is that it?
[Samus]There's more.
[Amaster]Crap...
[Blues]Shortly after Dios' defeat, an ancient demon named Kage was revived by a demon named Ikusa and then Kage returned his exiled demon army to once again try to conquer Zaptonia. Zapper stopped him with the aid of the Dark Aura which first appeared when he first fought Jorrik years earlier. Anywas, Zapper has since then goen on a journey to find his father and mother who both had not been seen since he was born.
[Samus]Word is that Project Zombie knows many secrets ofthe Royal Family as well as Zaptonia itself. He was present when Zapper's father, Mangetsu (5th Guardian of Destiny) disdappeared. This also happened when the original palace was severely damaged in an unexplained explosion the same day Zapper was born.
[Amaster]Wait, did Samus just talk?
[Samus]I don't talk often. Shut up.

The_Amaster
05-24-2007, 05:47 PM
[RM] Soooo...what can we do to help anyone that involves us getting copious amounts of experance?

[Kurapika] Jeez, that's all you ever talk about! It's our duty to help whoever we can.

[Ryoga] I dunno, were pretty low on cash.

[Kurapika] True...

[Amaster] So, Blues, who here actually needs us to do anything?Cause, you know, our skills are kinda only usefull for the whole "helping people" thing. (Or taking over the kingdom, but Kurapika wouldn't approve)

[Kurapika] I heard that!

mrz84
05-25-2007, 11:55 AM
[Blues]Well there is one thing...
[Samus]Don't.
[Beatrix]You know giving out quests isn't our job.
[Blues]You two never let me have any fun... *begins pokes a tree*

*the mystrious voice from your dream returns!*
[Mystery Voice]You must collect all 4 elemental weapons to free me. They are the Gunai, thet blade of earth. The Victorious, the spear of wind. The Shark's Tooth, scythe of water. And the Bow of Magma, a bow of fire. Hurry and free me. You are my only hope.
*MV goes away*
[Blues]That voice sounded kinda familiar...
[Beatrix]Yes. It did.
[Samus]Mysterious, yet familiar voices are usually never a good thing.
[Amaster]Right! Then we'll go find the 4 elemental weapons and free this trapped person!
[Blues]You're gonna help some guy you don't even know? How do you know they aren't evil or something and just tricking you?
[Amaster].....Nah. Couldn't be. Any info you can provide?
[Samus]I know that the leader ofthe southern tribes, Boudicca was given the Victorius by the Goddess of wind, Fioa, when she united the Southren tribes under oine banner. She's a party animal who also is very formidable in combat. She holds a party in Fioa's honor every night.
[Beatrix]There's a boat that leaves in an hour to the Southern Continent.
[Blues]This stuff with the elemental weapons sounds pretty familiar for some reason. Didn't Zombie mention something like that at one of his poker nights at his condo above hell once?
[Samus]Don't know. I was too busy kickin your ass and taking your money.
[Blues]Oh ya. I remember that now.....
[Beatrix]Regardless, we'll inquire about it at the palace and meet you at Boudicca's home. Good luck.

The_Amaster
05-25-2007, 05:51 PM
[RM] To the boat!

(Batman Swirl)

[Amaster] Hey, you. El capitan. This boats headed south right?

[Captain] Yeah....you want passage?

[Amaster] Yep. How much

[Captain] 300 bucks.

[Ryoga] 300 bucks!?

[Captain] Each.

[Amaster] Um...let us talk it over. (Turns) Geez, what are we going to do?

[RM] Wait! I have an idea.

[Kurapika] Ohhhhh dear.

(Fifteen minuites later. Four crates are sitting on the docks.)

[Kurapika] I feel very uncomfterble doing this, you know.

[Ryoga] Oh shut up. What's your idea?

Silence

[Ryoga] Thats what I thought.

[Amaster] Okay.....now!

(The crates begin to move across the dock towords the ship.)

[Gaurd 1] Hey, look. Moving crates.

[Gaurd 2] Eh, ignore it. Boss said some wierd stuff was coming on this trip.

[Gaurd 1] Really? Like what?

[Gaurd 2] I dunno, but the earlier ones were snarling.

[Gaurd 1] Oh....Interesting.

(in the hold of the ship. Their all out of the crates)

[Kurapika] Hey, should we have brought those other guys along to?

[Ryoga] Eh, if they wanted to come, they'd have found a way.

(Blues pops up out of the nearest crate)

[Blues] Jeez, it's hot in there.

mrz84
05-25-2007, 06:42 PM
[Blues]*to self*I can't believe Beatrix ands Samus had me follow these guys to keep them outta trouble and NOW look what they're doing! GOD! At least it can't get any worse...

Suddenly one of the crates tips over and breaks, revealing a monster of untold power.....a kitty. :kitty:

[Amaster]Aw...Isn't hecute?
[kitty]*glomps Amaster's face and starts scratching*
[Amaster]ARRGGHHH!!!! GETITOFFGETITOFF!!!
[Guard 1]Hey! Somebody's in there!
[Guard 2]And cat is attached to his face...
[Guard 1]Must be that one thing from earlier...
[Guard 2]You know, I heard that the royal guard was tracking down someone who had taken genetically altered super-kitties stolen from Karla's lab.
[Guard 1]You mean from the Royal R+D!?
[Guard 2]The same. That must be one of those super-cats.
[Amaster]LESS TALKING, MORE REMOVING!
[Ryoga]*bursts outta box* Where am I?
[RM]In a cargo hold, remember?
[Ryoga]...Oh ya.
[Kura]Shouldn't you tell help him? *pointsto Amaster with super-cat on face*
[RM].....He looks like he can handle himself. Besides. I'm allergic.
[Ryoga]What kinda man are you to turn your back on a friend in need?
[RM]One who knows when to choose his battles.
[Amaster]BLARG! *super-kitty still attached*

The_Amaster
05-25-2007, 07:43 PM
[RM] Hmmm, I should be able to come up with a plan that involves me not touching it. Give me, oh, half an hour.

[Amaster] Not helping!

(all watch)

[Amaster] You leave me no choice, super kitty! (While writing, he tries to draw some mystic runes on the floor with one hand, and tries to pull of the cat with the other.) Okay, this'll take all of my energy, exhaust me, and probably seriously drain my power, but I call on the power of the Cryoa

(An ice blue lizard on it's hind legs around five feet tall appears in a glimmer of light)

[Kura] Hey, theres no need for that. Look:

Chain Jail.

(A chain springs from his arm and pulls the kitty to the ground, where it struggles)

[Amaster] *gasp* you mean *heave* that you could have done *gasp* that at any time?!(Collapses)

[Kura] Well, I thought you could handle it without needing a summoning.

[Amaster] You thought wrong (Collapses again)

[Ryoga] What do we do about the lizard thing?

(The cryoa wanders off into the ship.)

[RM] Not our problem now.

(Screams emerge from the helm)

[Ryoga] Do you feel the ship changing direction?

[RM] Eh, thats your imagination.

[Kura] I think maybe it's our problem again.

(More screams)

[RM] Actually, it's more their problem than ours.

[Ryoga] True. But if you want to debate specifics, it's around 80% their problem, and about 20% ours.

[RM] I dunno, I'd say more around 90-10.

[Amaster] Both of you shut up. It doesn't matter! (Collapses a third time)

[Crewman 1] (Leaning on the doorframe) Hel...help us.

[Kurapika] Wheres the lizard thing?

[Crewman 1] That thing? Oh, it wandered of into the engien room. No, this thing is around three hundred feet high, with tentacles the size of trees. (Resumes gasping) You...must stop...ittttt....

[RM] Well, considering that most the crew is dead, I'd say it's around 100% our problem now.

[Ryoga] Agreed.

mrz84
05-26-2007, 11:09 AM
*some time later*

[Blues]La. De. Fucking. Da. Now we have to contend with a giant squid...
[Amaster]DOn't just stand there! Help us!

Amaster and RM are being held by the squid and is using them as meat-shields against Ryoga and Kura.

[Amaster]Do something Blues!
[Blues]I could shoot it.
[Kura]But, it's using them as shields! You might hit them!
[Amaster]Ya! What about the Rules of Robotics?
[Blues]I had the R+D on Zaptonia remove them from my core programming.
[All].....
[Blues]What?
[Kura]You are worse than RM...
[RM]I don't know if I should be offended or happy...
[Ryoga]Damn squid!
[BLues]Fine. I'll help.

Blues charges up his buster and then jumps at the squid who raises Amaster and Rm to shield itself. However, BLues uses them as stepping stones and bounds towards the squid's face.

[Blues]Big Bang Shot!

*some time later at the port town of Paladoc, just west by a 2 day walk of Boudicca's home, Bodos.*

[Amaster]I can't believe you did that...
[RM]My head heurts...
[Kura]You are reckless Blues!
[Blues]At least we get all the fried squid we want!
[Ryoga]He has a point...*munches on some fried squid on a stick*
[Kura] :sweat:

The_Amaster
05-26-2007, 01:40 PM
[Ryoga] Sooo...it's two days to Bodos, right?

[Kura] Let's get going.

[RM] "Two days later, our heros reached the town of Bodos."

[Amaster] We've been over this before, RM, that doesn't work!

[RM] Really? Then where are we?

(A nearby sign says "Welcome to Bodos")

[Amaster] :odd: ....I hate you.

[Kura] Let's get some info on that Boudicca.

mrz84
05-26-2007, 10:48 PM
As they enterthe town, they notice something is amiss. Instead of people getting ready for a night's celebration, there are people fighting against creatures of darkness. A woman wearing a multi-colored tunic weilding a golden spear is fighting a man shrouded in a dark aura.

[RM]Maybe this is a bad time...
[Kura]Just don't stand there help the people!
[Ryoga]I cannot stand by as a leader defends her people! I shall asisst her!
[Amaster]I guess you and I get crowd control Kura...
[Blues]...
[RM]You look like you're spooked.
[Blues]DOn't fight that man!
[All]?
[lues]I can't explain it now, but you must NOT fight him! You can't defeat him! Not even the Zaptonian gods can!
[Kura]Tell us what you know quickly!
[RM]Look! It's Zombie! *points at Zombie assissting the woman who is identified as Boudicca*

[Man]You dare interfere with me again. Just like all those years ago.
[Zombie]What can I say? I'm a meddeler. Now drop the aura!
[Man]FIne. *the dark aura subsides a bit revealing that he is none other thant Zapper! However there is a dark purple crest on his forehead*
[DarkZapper]Satisfied?
[Zombie]Ya. I knew you were in control again when Boudicca mentioned monsters around her town. Let Zapper go!
[DarkZapper]Ah, you fool. You remember. You and those meddeling gods placed my soul in his body and sealed it, though you also know that the betrayal he suffered 16 years ago allowed me to gain some control of him. At least until his daughter from the future revealed her identity to him before I could strike her down.
[Zombie]Boudicca. You alright?
[Boudicca]So he's awake again...
[Zombei]Looks like it.
[DarkZapper]Enough!

DZ charges at Boudicca, tossing Zombie aside and takes her spear then wounds her with a blast of his dark aura

[DZ]I have what I came for. Farewell. *poofity*
[Zombie]Boudicca!
[Boudicca]I'm all right. It isn't fatal. You must stop him from getting the elemental weapons or else...*faints*
[Zombie]Dammit! Blues! Get those guys to the Orcs' Tower and warn Kigar that HE'S coming for the Gunai!
[Blues]Roger. You guys! Let's hussle! We've gotta cross the desert east of here to get to Kigar's tower.
[RM] :cry:
[Kura]What's his problem?
[Amaster]He's just dissapointed that the creaturs of darkness we fought to protect the townspeople didn't yield any XP.
[RM]DAMN YOUS!

The_Amaster
05-27-2007, 09:43 AM
[Kura](His eyes are flashing red) Damn him. Next time I see the Zombie guy, he's dead!

[Amaster] RM, can you do that "narrative instant transport" thing again?

[RM] Yeah, but it's not instant. It still takes normal time. We just don't notice it.

[Amaster] Damn. We need to get there now!

Amaster. You got anything that can carry us?

[Amaster] Let me think..... Yes! Drayk!

[b]Shaping

[Drayk] *Yawns* *Preens* Yeah.

[Amaster] Quick. We need to fly over that desert.

[Drayk] You know, I'm not just your servant. I can think for my self, thank you very much.

[Ryoga] Than think of my fist.

[Drayk] Oh, fine. (Amaster, Kura and Blues get on his back)

[RM] What about us?

[Amaster] Grab his legs.

[Ryoga] .......fine.

mrz84
05-27-2007, 11:23 AM
After a short flight acroos the desert, they arrive at the tower that Kigar and his people, the orcs call home. You enter inside only to find that A pair of orcs are wounded on the ground and several dark creatures from before are attacking several more.

[BLues]Dammit! We're too late! He's already here!
[Amaster]Then let's help them before it gets worse!

Blues bounds past the foes and up the stairs

[Blues]You guys take care of the small fry. I'll help Kigar!

[Kura]There's no way we can goto help him until we defeat these vile creatures.
[Ryoga]Let's go!
[RM]Alright!
[Amaster]Finally some action!

The_Amaster
05-27-2007, 06:20 PM
(While reading the following post, listen to this (http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/ff1batt2.mid))

[RM] Kura, your turn. Select one: Fight, Defend, Item, Flee!

[Kura] Eh, this could get tedious.

Dowsing Chain

(A chain whip strikes down several demonic bat things.)

[RM] Critical Hit! Ryoga, your turn. Select one: Fight, Defend, Item, Flee!

[Ryoga] Shut UP! I don't see them waiting for turns, do you?

[RM]....fine.

(Ryoga dashes forward, several kicks and punches later, more demonic bat things lie dead on the floor)

[Amaster] Geez, they just keep coming. RM, you know what to do.

[RM] But if I use such a high power spell, my versatility will plummet.

[All] Do it!

[RM] Fine....

Ice 7

(The last of the bat things fal)

[RM] Whoo, baby. If that doesn't yield XP, I don't know what does.

[Amaster] Quick, after Blues!

[RM] What! We aren't looting the bodies for gold and equipment.

[Kura] Their bat things. They wouldn't carry gold or equipment anyway.

[RM] But thats not how it works.

(The others have all left.)

[RM] Hey, wait for me!

mrz84
05-28-2007, 09:45 AM
They reach the second floor and find a orc girl and guy paired against a bunch of beasts. The two quickly set to casting spells. The orc girl summons a giant stone soldier which bashes several of the beasts. The other summons a few dozen large skeletons which cut the remaining foes to pieces.

[RM]Whoa. I'm glad they're on our side. They are on our side right?
[Kura]Anyone who fights those creatures is an ally.
[Amaster]Hey! You two! We're here to help!
[OrcGirl]We know, Blues told us you'd be coming before he went to help my father. I'm Aoihana. This is my fiance, Korc.
[Korc]Yo.
[AOihana]We must hurry! Father and Blues won't be able to hold him off for long alone!

mrz84
06-25-2007, 11:30 AM
*ok, it's been 4 weeks and I wanna continue the plot. I don't think a double post will be that bad right now*

The group enters the throne room to find Kigar being held by his shirt by Dark Zapper while Blues is holding his Buster arm which has been blown off and sprouting sparks everywhere.

[DZ]You meddlesome pests again. Don't you ever learn?
[Kura]Blues! Are you all right?
[Blues]Nothing beating him senseless won't help.
[DZ]A pity I can't stay. I have what I came for. *holds up the Gunai and tosses Kigar aside*
[Aoihana]*rushes to him, followed by Korc* Father!
[Kigar]I'll be fine. You must stop him!
[DZ]I take my leave. *disappears into a dark portal*
[Blues]Dammit. We gotta get to the 3rd weapon!
[Ryoga]You're injured!
[Blues]I'll be fine. I'm gonna go to R+D and have them send someone to help you. He'll meet you at the docks.
[RM]Where to next?
[Zombie]The home of the Mizukokumin. Undere the sea.
[RM]Wait. What?
[Zombie] The empress of the Mizukokumin, Yuuki, has the 3rd elemental weapon, the Shark's Tooth, the weapon of water. You'll be taking a sub to her people's home. I've got to tell Carth and Sarama to search for the 4th weapon in the Oni Forest. Now get to that port! We've got no tiem to lose!

*sometime later at the port*

[RM]Any guess who's replacing Blues?
[Kura]No idea.

A large man in green armor is standing behind them. He taps RM on the shoulder

[Man]Excuse me.
[RM]GAAAHHHH!!!
[Man]Sorry.
[Amaster] :odd: Android 16?
[16]Yes.
[Amaster]But Cel killed you...
[16]Zapper rescued my head and replaced it with a clever fake at the last second. I am now fully repaired and have been given a new body that gives me more power thatn even Goku now possesses.
[Amaster]Even his ssj4?
[16]Even that.
[Ryoga]Then what are we waiting for? Let's stop that guy!
[16]The sub is waiting over ther. *points beind him*

DarkDeath
07-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Im coming in kinda late lol...
Team:
MegamanX
Gannondorf
Zero
ShadowLink

Zero: Hmm did he say elemental weapon?... Megaman they know something about those!
Megaman: Heh maybe we can stay with them to...
ShadowLink: shut up they could hear you! so hey your looking for these elemental weapons eh we could help out.

mrz84
07-05-2007, 07:06 PM
[16]We will be there within an hour. Please do not do anything that could damage the sub.

*one hour later*

[16]We have arrived.

They see before them a domed city that shines brightly. They notice as they approach that the shape of monsters can be noticed.

[Kura]Dammit! They've beat us here!
[16]All is not lost. We must split into two groups. Kura, Ryoga, and Amaster with me. The rest of you go to protect the civilians.

*as RM and his allies seek to protect the civilians, they run inot a woman who is wearing a dark blue mage's robe with the hood drawn over her face and sporting a whip*

[Mage]Oh. More people to play with. Come out my pets! *cracks whip on floor*

After she cracks her whip, many monsters appear from portals of darkness.

[RM]Who the hell are you!?
[Mage]*Pulls back hood to reveal her face. On her forhead is the same mark as on Dark Zapper* I am Dionia, the Mosnter Mage. I work for my master to gather the elemental weapons. Now die you pitiful weaklings! *all the monsters lunge at once*

Meanwhile, with 16's team...

[16]We are close to the throne room.
[Amaster]What do we do if we meet DZ again?
[16]We must stop him from taking the elemental weapon at all costs.
[Kura]Tell me 16. How strong is DZ?
[16].....I said earlier I am stronger than Goku in his SS4 state. I am 100x strnoger than him in that form.
[Ryoga]And Dark Zapper?
[16].....
[Amaster]Out with it man!
[16]Normally, Zapper is only 1000 times stronger than Goku's SS4. However, as Dark Zapper he is well over 1,000,000 times stronger.
[Kura]...
[Ryoga]...
[Amaster]We are so screwed.....

DarkDeath
07-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Megaman: Alright bring it you monsters! *starts firing mega buster*
Zero: too EZ! *turns on lazer sword and starts taking some monsters down*
ShadowLink: *slashes a monster* hey well meet up with you megaman! *starts hacking his way through a few creatures and turns the corner to see some civilians* heh... hold on guys! *ganon blasts a bunch of monsters down*
Ganon: no challenge... pathetic... *starts powering up an energy ball to blow back more monsters coming around the corner*
ShadowLink: hold on let me kill some you hog! *finishes the last monster in there area* there we better meet with MM and Zero in the throne room come on!
Ganon: Right! *both take off in the thrones direction*

mrz84
07-05-2007, 08:05 PM
[Dionia]You think it is that easy? I can summon as many monsters as I wish!
*Cracks whip and a gigantic monster apepars to block RM's group*
[Dionia]DIE!

*enter boss battle*

The giant creature takes the first turn. It unleashes a shock wave.

Btw, Dionia is not in this battle.

*To 16's group*

The group arrives to find a half-woman, half -fish weidling a giant scythe against various monsters and DZ.

[16]That is Empress Yuuki! She is in battle with DZ! We must aid her!

*enter ANOTHER boss battle*

The foes are the mosnters that were closest to the party. It includes 3 beasts and a large dragon looking thing. 16 goes first and pummels one of the beasts. It dies.

*back to the OTHER boss fight*

It's Zero's turn next, follwoed by X, Ganondorf and ShadowLink. If it is still alive by then, the boss gets another turn.

DarkDeath
07-05-2007, 08:22 PM
LMAO really a FF battle well been a while since I played an ff game lol...

Zero uses saber to the creatures neck>
MMX uses a powered up buster blast to the neck zero hit>
Ganon uses Dark Energy Drain and sucks the creatures life force and it becomes 5x weaker and uses the energy to heal the party>
ShadowLink hook shots to the creatures head and delvers the final blow cracking the creature into pieces>

[insert FF victory dance here]

Megaman: Nice! *the party runs up to Dionia* you didn't think that would keep us busy even a minute did you?
Ganon: Its your turn next! *powers up an energy ball*
Zero: *holds Saber to Dionia's neck* lead us to the weapon NOW! or you will get whats coming!
*shadow link walks up behind Dionia and puts the sword to her back*
ShadowLink: heh... you heard Zero MARCH!

mrz84
07-09-2007, 09:56 AM
[Dionia]You think you are a match for me? *phases out of Zero's reach* I am granted powers beyond your imagination thanks to my master's mark. Besides, by now my master has probably defeated Yuuki and taken her weapon. However, I think I'll retreat for now.....*phases into a darkness*
[RM]Hey! You all forgot about me!

Back at 16's group...

The battle is almost over as only the dragon thingy remains. It belches a large fireball at 16 who bats it away. Ryoga lunges at it with his signature umbrella and whacks it upside the head. Kura and Amaster then double team it to finish it off.

[Amaster]That was easier than I thought it would be.
[DZ]That's because it was meant to keep you from helping.
Dark Zapper is loaming over Yuuki who is clutching her left arm which is bleeding a little. DZ has her scythe in one of his hands and is forming a dark portal with the other.
[DZ]You fools are powerless to stop my resurrection! There is only one more to go. *disappears*

RM's group comes in just as he's leaving*

[Zero]Dammit! We're too late!
[16]We must make haste and return to the palace. Queen Maria will be able to tell us what to do next. And with luck, Carth and Sarama have news of the 4th and last elemental weapon. You will return without me. I will remain to rout the remaining monsters from the city and aid the empress.

DarkDeath
07-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Zero: The elemental weapon lost to a bastard like that...
MegaMan: Don't worry we've got the next one!
Zero: NO!,... I'm not letting him keep it for a minute!
*Zero runs off through the alley way*
MegaMan: ZERO!...
Ganon: Leave him he needs to blow off steam
ShadowLink: lets look for the next one...
MegaMan: yea... lets go...
*all walk off in the other direction*

Mean While

Zero: I'll kill that guy and take that weapon I need it...

mrz84
07-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Zero searches the alleys for what seems like hours, but fails to find any trace of Dark Zapper...

[Zero]Dammit!
[MysteryVoice]Oi. You won't find him. He can use the powers of darkness to phase through time and space. He could be anywhere by now. Even on the other side of the planet.
[Zero]*turns* YOU!
[Zombie]*steps outta shadows* What'd ya expect? The tooth fairy? I get around a lot and know many secrets. I also know who's controlling Zapper, but I'm powerless to stop him. We need the elemental weapons to free Zapper and stop this guy. You better join the others. They're about to leave.

Several hours later at the palace.....

[Maria]I see. So he has 3 of the lemental weapons now. And he is not alone in his search for them. I feel we have no hope...
[Carth]Fear not. I have located the last weapon. It is located in the Oni Forest on the Dragon Continent where the Kanekoshojo and Toriotoko call home.
[Sarama]We were not able to pinpoint its exact location but Tetsuseigi (the leader of the Oni tribe who live in the Oni Forest) may know about it.
[Maria]Then there isn't a moment to lose! You must make haste to the Dragon Continent!

DarkDeath
07-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Zero: Damn... I will catch him! *points at zombie* I WILL! *runs back to the others*
ShadowLink: Your back earlier than I expected...
Zero: Your lucky I don't cut you down!
ShadowLink: Your lucky I haven't done that to you already.
MegaMan: Alright you two were ready to take off now lets go.
Ganon: I feel a strange presence... probably nothing... *walks with the others*

mrz84
07-13-2007, 10:03 AM
The group eventually reaches the Dragon Continent. To reach the Oni Forest, they must journey through the icy Forest of Koori near the Toriotoko Tower.

As they journey through the frozen woods, they suspect that they are being watched...

[Ryoga]I have a strange feeling...
[Kura]I do, too. I feel as if we are being watched.
[RM]That usually means we are.
[Amaster]Gee. Ya think?
[Zero].....
[X]*to ShadowLink*I think Zero's still ticked about DZ taking the elemental weapons...
[SL]I know. He becoming distracted.
[Ganon].....

Suddenly out of nowhere a man dressed in a jacket and long pants and spikey hair appears.

[d00d]I cannot allow you to interfere with my master's plans. You shall die here.
[Ryoga]And who are you!?
[Man]I am Minos. I am the elder brother of Dios.
[Kura]Then why are you siding with DZ?
[Minos]Because I follow the strong and he is stronger than all the gods combined. Even the sacred swprd, the Seraphim Blade cannot harm him.
[Zero]So you're with him, eh? Then that means I can beat you senseless until you tell me where he is!
[Minos]Fool. Do you really think I'd fight you alone?

Suddenly from behind them, an orc wearing dark armor wielding a Serated sword and a shield appears...

[Orc]Let's show them how strong we Generals of Amek are, Minos.
[Minos]Yes. Lets, Katos. Let's show him how a Grand Monk and a Dark Knight can decimate their weak powers...

*enter boss battle*

DarkDeath
07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Start Boss Battle Music
Zero: Lets teach him he should talk when I say to!

Zero uses Saber on Minos
MegaMan uses Mega buster on Minos
ShadowLink uses Ice arrow on Orc
Ganon charges up a dark energy ball

mrz84
07-13-2007, 03:55 PM
After a tough fight, it appears that you are winning. However a surprise guest appears. The man in question has a large silver horn in the middle of his forhead and a pair of black wings.

[Winged guy].....*glances at Minos and Katos*
[Minos] :sweat:
[Katos] :uhoh:
[Amaster]Is it just me or are they terrified of this guy?
[Kura]Could he be an ally?
[Ryoga]No. He can't be an ally. Not of ours.
[WG]You two are a disappointment to your rank.
[Minos]My apologies, sir.
[Katos]Give us another chance Zorza!
[Zorza] *stares at Katos who backs off* You will get your chance later. FOr now, leave these two to me.
[Minos+Katos]As you wish,sir. *both vanish into a dark portal*
[Zero]Dammit! They got away! *turns to Zorza* Now you die!
[x]Zero! Don't!

Zero jumps at Zorza with his saber ready for an overhead slash. As he brings his saber down he lands on one foot and is unbalanced by the sudden disappearance of his foe. He turns around to see Zorza who thrusts his arm throgh Zero's chest. He then removes his arm and turns to the others.

[Zorza]Let that be a warning to you. Do NOT get in my way unless you wish to die. *disappears into a dark portal*

[X]Zero! *grabs Zero*
[Kura]Dammit! Is he ok?
[RM]Judgeing by hte large, gaping hole in his chest, I'd say no.
[Kura]*smasks RM*
[RM]Ow! It was sarcasim, dammit!
[Ryoga]We've got to do something!

Out of the woods, a large grey skinned man appears. He towers over the others. He has shoulder length silver hair and a silver horn in his forhead.

[Man]I am Tetsuseigi. I am the chieftain of the Oni Tribe. I sensed the presence of murderous intent and came as quickly as I could.
[Kura]Can you help our friend?
[Tetsuseigi]He is a robot is he, not?
[X]He's a reploid, like myself.
[Tetsuseigi]Either way, you'll need to take him back to the R&D at the palace. Nobody on the Dragon Continent can repair machines of any kind. Only Alchemists can. They are few and far inbetween in this land.

Another oni appears. This one female and slightly shorter.

[Tetsuseigi]I thought I told you to stay at the village Takara?
[Takara]I apologize for following you against your wishes, father.
[Tetsuseigi]This is my only daughter, Takara.
[Takara]I bring word that one of the alchemists from the castle has come to our village to deliver a message.
[Tetsuseigi]What luck. You can have him repair him. I'm assuming it's Cid Zataka?
[Takara]No. It's actually Karla Zataka.
[Tetsuseigi]She'll do just as well. We must hurry to the village.

DarkDeath
07-13-2007, 04:46 PM
I always thought he was data.

Zero: I'll be fine *stands up* arrgh *falls over*
MegaMan: ZERO!... you should try to walk *grabs zero and throws him on back* Lets get to the alchemist! *starts running*
ShadowLink: Wait up!
Ganon: (in a lowered tone) He processes a lot of power... possibly greater than mine in my current state...

Flash Back

*Link's sword and Ganon's sword are locked * -=Opposite Ending for TP=-
*Link jumps back Ganon's sword flings to the
ground and Link jumps forward slashing left
right then stabs through him draining most of
his power into the master sword as the Twilight
Princess sends Ganon away into a twilight portal
were Ganon made his way back to reality and
summoned his loyal servant ShadowLink and
met up with MegaMan and Zero later*

mrz84
07-14-2007, 08:51 AM
At the village, Tetsuseigi and Takara present a place to rest for the party while Karla repairs Zero. While waiting for the process to be completed, the party informs Tetsuseigi and Takara about their quest.

[Tetsuseigi] I see. So he is seeking to be free and now has all, but one of the elemental weapons.
[RM]Who is this he?
[Tetsuseigi].....
[KUra]Please. If you know who our foe is, it would be a great help to us.
[Tetsuseigi]Very well.
[Tetsuseigi] The man inquestion is named Amek. He is a man with grat power and ambitions. He weilds darkness to a degree so great, even the gods could not kill him. Only seperate his soul from his body and seal them both away. The 4 elemental weapons were used to seal his body. Only those 4 weapons can undo the seal and release his body so his soul can return to it.
[Amaster]Wait. So if he needs the 4 weapons to undo the seal, then that dream I had was him telling me to do so?
[Takara]Amek's power transcends his prison. He can manipulate others through not only dreams. He marks those who are under his control with the purple crest on their forhead.
[Tetsuseigi]You've undoughtable met others before now.
[Kura]Yes. Other than Dios and Katos, we've met one called Dionia. Then there was Zorza and Zapper is possessed as well.
[Takara]Father.
[Tetsuseigi]Yes, I know. His soul is breaking free of its prison.
[RM]Wait. His soul is imprisoned where?
[Takara]The gods sealed his soul into the onethng he hated more than all others. The one thing that could defeat Amek's awesome power. However we cannot tell you this information at this time.
[Tetsuseigi]That's right. Our priority now is securing the last elemental weapon. Takara.

Takara leaves and after a few minutes, returns hodling a bow.

[Takara]This is the elemental weapon of fire, the Bow of Magma, entrusted to the Oni Tribe long ago when nobody knew of the tribe's existence except for the gods and the royal family.

Suddenly a mesagner appears...

[Oni]Sir! Syrus of Jorrik's army has appeared at the village gate!
[Tetsuseigi]He has has he? Then let us greet him.

The group goes to the gate and see Syrus, a general of Jorrik's army. He is a Rune Knight who betrayed the Royal Family and attempted to kill them by creating Project Zombie who betrayed him in turn. Now he works for Jorrik who recently helped fight his own grandfather, Kage.

[Tetsuseigi] I do not care for your presence Syrus.
[Syrus]I am here merely on orders.
[Takara]Then pelase speak ofthem. Is Jorrik lending his aid.

SUddenly, Syrus moves his fingers through the air...

[Takara]Look out! He's casting a Rune!

Suddenly there is a shock wave that knocks all, but Tetsuseigi unconscious.
From the gate, Carth, Sarama, and ZOmbie appear.

[Carth]Syrus! What vile plans do you have?
Syrus simply lifts his helmet up and reveals his forhead bears the Amek's mark.
[Zombie]How long Syrus?
[Syrus]Since before I revived you, failure.

Before anything can be done, Dark Zapper appears from behind Carth and Sarama and places Amek's mark on their forheads.

[Zombie]Dammit. This just ain't gonna get easier is it?
[Tetsuseigi]Zombie! We must prevent them from getting the bow!
[DZ]You are too late.
[Syrus]I have it now. *holds up the bow*
[DZ]WIth this, I take my leave. *vanishes along with the other 3*
[Zombie]We are so screwed...
[Tetsuseigi]When they awaken, you must take those young warriors to the Queen! She must be informed of this turn of events!
[Zombie]Gotcha, d00d. It will be a few days to get back, but we'll get there.

DarkDeath
07-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Before syrus can leave Zero runs out of the house and blasts Syrus over sending the bow flying into the air and crashing into MegaMan's head making him jump up and grab it, and after realizing the turn of events jumps to Zero's side.

MegaMan: Nice going Zero we got one of the weapons... *MegaMan notices the healing isn't all the way done* man are you sure?
Zero: I'm sure lets teach these guys a lesson as well!
MegaMan: Nice to see your calm and thinking again... Sorta...

[Note: healing is 3/4 done]

mrz84
07-15-2007, 11:41 AM
Syrus gets up from the blast and then turns to the pair. He has murderous intent in his eyes. Carth and Sarama also stop and turn towards X and Zero with the same expression. DZ then turns. He remains calm, but it is obvious he is not pleased with this turn of events.

[DZ]It seems you just don't grasp how outgunned you are. Let me help you understand a little bit more...

Carth ans Sarama charge foward and ram into the pair sending them flying backwards. Zombie and Tetsuseigi catch them before they are about to crash into one of the homes.

[Zombie]You guys just pissed off the most powerful person on the planet. What were you thinking in that metal head of your's!?
[Zero]They didn't get away thbis time at least.
[X]Ya. Now we can defeat them!
[Tetsuseigi]It isn't that simple. They are all controlled by Amek who gives them more strenght then they'd have normally.
[Zombie]And if I know Syrus, he's pretty ticked off that you rear-ended him.

Syrus uses a rune to create a sword that is blood red.

[Zombie]Crap. He's created his Rune Sword.
[Zero]It just made of metal right? My beam saber can cut it in two!
[Zombie]Think for once! That is no ordinary sword! It got magical properties to it! Even I can barely put up with it.
[X]Then what do we do then?
[Zombie] We gotta get out here. I'll open a portal to take ya to the palace. Tetsuseigi and myself will hold these guys off. You guys aren't a match for this many of them at once. Especially wit hZapper still possessed. Now get outta here and tell the Queen! *opens portal and sneds the whole party through* We'll meet up later!

DarkDeath
07-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Zero: We got it!
MegaMan: yea but they can't hold them back for long!
Zero: Your thinking of this the wrong way.
MegaMan: Your crazy I'm thinking of it the right way!
*notices Zeros healing is complete*
MegaMan: No way... How did you...
Zero: The power of the weapon... Its what I need to fulfill my task
But I need more of them, I took all the weapons power into my body
using my ability I was gifted with I now have 3x my normal power!
MegaMan: Then you can go help them...
Zero: NO!!!, if I do that they will know somethings up we can give
them this weapon back with no power if they get us dead locked...
MegaMan: heh, lets do it!
*both run out of the temple and run to out of town*
Zero: We just have to make it look real like were trying to take it
to a safe place!
MegaMan: Got it!
*both keep running, run up the wall, and jump to the out side of town*

mrz84
07-19-2007, 08:37 AM
After hearing news of her brothers being controlled by DZ, Maria is in a sunken state of despair. Suddenly a mysterious cloaked man enters the trone room!

[CloakedGuy]Never give up hope!

The man throws off his cloak and revelas hiself to be Mangetsu Zataka, the previous king and Guardian of Destiny hwo disappeared when Zapper and his siblings were born!

[Maria]Father! Where have you been all these years!
[Mangetsu]I've been on a journey to discover how to stop Amek. However it has only turned up one thing. Amek was a Zaptonian who wanted power. He absorbed all the evil powers of the universe making him virtually immortal. I also discovered that this isn't the original Zaptonia, but is actually the 4th! The 1st 3 were destroyed along with they're respective universes when Amek absorbed all the evil power from them. The Zaptonians that survived from the 1st Zaptonia fled to another universe and another Zaptonia each time the previous one was destroyed. The only surviving Zaptonians who are of the original race are Amek and Zorza who are also both Zatakas, making them our ancestors!
[RM]That's some pretty freaky family you've got there...
[Kura]*bap*
[RM]Ow! What wasthat for?
[Kura]Because this isn't the time for jokes.
[Mangetsu]That is right. We must goto where Amek's body is sealed and prevent the unsealing of it. It is located at the ruins of the old Zaptonian palace which were devastated when Amek appeared to kill the only one who could defeat him!
[RM]You, right?
[Mangetsu]No. I am not the one. I will reveal this when we get there. I will lead the attack! Let us be off!

Maria remains behind while the others journey to where this all started.....

DarkDeath
07-19-2007, 01:43 PM
MegaMan: So far so good
Zero: I thought they would chase us but I guess the weapon doesn't mean that much to them.
MegaMan: We can just go for the next one then
Zero: Good idea *keeps on running*

mrz84
07-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Before they get far, X and Zero are ambushed by DZ and Zorza.

[DZ]I knew you'd try something foolish. *snaps his fingers*
[Zorza]*rushes foward and impales Zero with his arm again. As he does this, he grabs the bow of Magma which X was holding and it begins to glow*
[DZ]I can't have you interfereing any longer. *opens a dark portal* I shall send you to the bottom of the ocean. Perhaps that will stop your meddling.

Zorza throws Zero and X through the portal and hands the bow to somebody in the shadows before they all 3 disappear...

The group journeys to the deepest basement of the ruins. Inside a large room covered with dust, they find a large sphere hovering above a alter. On each side of it are indentations shaped like the elemental weapons. 3 of those very items are already in place. Before anyone can do anything, Carth and Sarama sneak attack Amaster and his group. Meanwhile, DZ appears with Maria who holds the Bow of Magma and has the dark mark on her forhead.

[Mangetsu]Curse you Amek! You shall release my children!
[DZ]In due time old fool.
[Mangetsu]Stop this madness at once Amek!
[DZ]I have waited for nearly 2 decades to regain my lost body. I will not be stopped by anyone. Destroy them!

Minos, Dionia and Katos appear. They attack the group who barely managed to fend them off. Maria, Cath and Sarama escort DZ to the sphere. Maria then inserts the Bow of Magma into its crevice. The sphere shatters and reveals Ameks body, levitating above the alter. His sould leaves Zapper's body and enters his own. With a burst of Dark Aura he tosses the whole party to the ground with ease. He and his servants then leave.

*Some time later*

Zapper awakens in the medical wing of the palace with Mangetsu, Zombie and Kara.

[Zapper]What has happened since I left for my journey? And who are you?
[Mangetsu]You were possessed by Amek, a dark being who was sealed within your mind when you were born when he tried to kill you. I am your father, Mangetsu Zataka.
[Zapper]Where have you been all these years? Where is my mother? And for that matter where are my siblings?
[Zombie]We'll inform you later about your mom. Right now your siblings are under Ameks control. He's made a fortress appear above the Sea of Seigi. As it stands, the only people available to assist us are Kura, Ryoga, Amaster, RM, Ganon and Shadowlink. X and Zero were found washed up on the shore some time ago and should be fully recovered soon. Haganeha is also ready to assist.

A gorgeous female demon enters the room follwoed by a male demon clad in armor weilding a spear.

[Demoness]Guess who!
[Mangetsu]Empress Zirada! And Yaliv! What are you doing here?
[Yaliv]My empress and I are here to assist in defeating Amek.
[Zirada]That's right! That old coot had better think twice before messing with the Goddess of Death's favorite prince!~
[Zapper] :sweat: I appreciate the help.

Aoihana and Korc enter the room along with Chiyome and Yomiko.

[Aoihana]We're here to help, too!
Korc]Where Aoihana goes, so do I.
[Chiyome]My sword is at your command.
[Yomiko]I can't let you go alone. You could get hurt.
[Zapper]Thank you all. Now let's go right this wrong!

DarkDeath
07-20-2007, 11:44 PM
Zero: heh... It worked...

*Zero gets up and walks out of the room leaving MegaMan
alone in the medical hut*

Zero: He got the bow with no power in it!
I wonder where Ganon and ShadowLink are... I
hope there not causing any trouble for anyone.

*walks off to relax in a breeze*

Zero: I can't relax... knowing that some evil is going
on at this moment...

mrz84
07-23-2007, 11:16 AM
The group arrives at the entrance of the fortress and decides to split into groups to track down Amek and his Generals.

Group 1:Mangetsu, Zombie, Kura, and Ganondorf
Group 2: Kara, Ryoga, Haganeha, Amaster, X
Group 3: Zirada, Yaliv, RM, ShaodwLink
Group 4: Aoihana, Yomiko, Korc, Chiyome
Group 5: Zapper

Zero is not present and is assumed to be in his own group.

Shortly after dividing up, Kara's Group encounters Dionia and Minos. During the fight, Minos seperates Kara from the others. Dionia and her monsters keep the others busy with her monsters while fighting Haganeha one on one.

During the fight with Minos, Kara's Seraphim Blade is knocked away from her and she is about to be killed when another Seraphim Blade blocks the blow, revealing its owner to be Kara's future self, Mirai Kara!

[MiraiKara]I very well can't leave you by yourself now can I?
[Kara]You're me?
[Mirai]The you of an alternate future. Now, less talk, more fighting.

The two then combat Minos together and send him to join Dios in death.
Haganeha is locked in combat with Dionia who has the upper hand after using her whip to disarm the kunoichi. Haganeha is forced to use the Kanekoshojo's ultimate technique: the ability to transform into a powerful feline beast. The transformed feline kills Dionia.

[Dionia]Ugh...Amek...I have failed you my...love...
[Haganeha]To love someone surrounded by so much evil. How sad.

With Dionia's death, her monsters die as well.

DarkDeath
07-23-2007, 12:27 PM
*Zero walks back in and gets MegaMan up*
MegaMan: what is it?
Zero: Its time to get going after the next weapon, I feel there is one less evil in this twisted world.
MegaMan *gets up* Alright lets go *both run off into a forest* so what is the next weapon...
Zero: I figure we will know when we see it.