PDA

View Full Version : So...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Pineconn
11-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Though I haven't wanted to go to the beach in years, I've been dragged to it numerous times. Maybe a year ago was my last time.

Normally it's nothing new, but seeing as to how many times it's been brought up in this thread I have to wonder why Pineconn has foregone the age-old ritual of bragging rights?

What? Is this some sort of AGN tradition? If it is, I'd better keep it up. ;)

And we beat the #1 seed team in the region (http://www.joeeitel.com/hsfoot/2007region_9.html), 14-10. We're moving on. And that means another hour bus ride to and fro for me next Friday!

Ugh.

phattonez
11-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Why is AGN so lame today? Really, there have been like 0 posts. Really, it's been closer to 3, but still, where is everyone?

Gleeok
11-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Well I just got off work, plus it's Saturday. Who wan'ts to be in front of a computer on Saturday anyway? It just happens that i'm broke and have no gas in my car...:(

biggiy05
11-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Why is AGN so lame today? Really, there have been like 0 posts. Really, it's been closer to 3, but still, where is everyone?

Out and away from the computer. Sometimes I really think you are addicted to this site.

I was at the hospital for my clinical. Hence this thread. (http://armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1150493#post1150493)

Pineconn
11-11-2007, 08:04 PM
The site has gotten a little boring lately. Perhaps we need a contest of some sort.

Din
11-11-2007, 08:10 PM
That would be nice, I'm spending my whole day on SE, occasionally I check up on AGN, but no new posts.

Aegix Drakan
11-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Bleh, spend all weekend working and seeing relatives. Could not use the net at all.

>_> hence why I was not here.

And last time I hit the beach...ahh...last year florida. Unless you count that breif walk on the cold-ass beach in San fransico this summer.

I like the beach..I can just lie down in the sand, and get nica and toasty...until, of course, UV rays come to ruin the day.

Russ
11-11-2007, 09:00 PM
The site has gotten a little boring lately. Perhaps we need a contest of some sort.
I agree. Anyone got an idea for a contest?

The_Amaster
11-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Maybe we should run the superlatives. It's been a while. ;)

All of the contests I can think of are ZC related, and I know not all of the GDgoers use it that much.

Russ
11-12-2007, 07:21 PM
All of the contests I can think of are ZC related, and I know not all of the GDgoers use it that much.

Shame, ZC is such a fun game. Let's have a ZC contest anyways. Can anyone think of a contest that isn't ZC related? BTW, what were your ZC contest ideas, Amaster?

The_Amaster
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Stuff along the lines of Best Dungeon design, best Plotline, Best Script for an Item/Global/Combo, best custom MIDI, best custom tileset, etc.

Aegix Drakan
11-12-2007, 10:43 PM
I second the idea. Maybe it'll get me off my ass to make something good in ZC.

My first (and only) attempt at a quest was...terrible. Well...aside from dungeon 7. That was really good. And I had MAYBE on other passable dungeon. The rest was blah.

phattonez
11-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I've found out that my English lecture is pretty much worthless because I don't really listen and the professor doesn't say that much. He likes to blab and make jokes, and it is fun, but I have math homework to do. I get so much more from my English sections. The same can't be said for my Chem discussions. At least Math does things right.

Darth Marsden
11-13-2007, 04:34 PM
1) It's been dull because I haven't been here. Having a sucky internet connection... well, sucks.

2) ZC Awards is a stupid idea because I wouldn't win any. Not without blatant cheating, anyway. We should have another story contest or something. I'd be fair and not enter a South Park rip-off this time...

3) Congrats on first place at Curveball, Pineconn. Now for the final time, can we please drop the subject? It's a pointless game anyway. Waste of time. You could be reading a book, or going outside, or hanging out with RL friends. That's worthwhile, and potentially memorable. Who's going to remember you were Curveball champ in 6 months? No-one. Because it's pointless.

4) I last walked along the beach a couple of weeks ago. I don't do it often these days because it's cold this time of year, but in the summer it's really quite nice. Helps that I live a good... oh, 10 minute walk from the sea.

5) At least you attend your lectures and sections, phattonez. I gave up on mine. Somehow I suspect that Computer Games Programming isn't for me. Design, maybe. Writing, probably. But programming? Nah. I have enough trouble with NSIS, let alone the Unreal engine or whatnot.

Icey
11-13-2007, 04:43 PM
In my experience math and science discussion sections are generally the most worthless. I dunno, it's just going over problems, and while that may be helpful for the one or two you don't know how to do, it doesn't really justify sitting in a room for 50 minutes. I have such a small regard for their value that I even scheduled another class at the same time as my math section this quarter, meaning I literally can't go to it (unless I want to skip one of my lectures, but I don't).

Actually, come to think of it, sections for other courses are almost as worthless, and if part of my grade doesn't depend on attendance or participation in those sections, I won't ever go :p

As for the contest idea, I'd be interested in doing something non-ZC related. ZC is an awesome program, but I haven't actually touched it in about 6 years. And even then I was never good with it.

Edit: Come to think of it, I was actually supposed to be in my programming section while I was writing this.

Darth Marsden
11-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Here's your contest. (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100210) If we could get as many people as possible to participate, that'd be great. I mean, 500 words. Even if you just scribble any old rubbish down, it'll take you half an hour, tops.

C'mon, give it a go!

Pineconn
11-13-2007, 08:32 PM
The Woman with no Authority: Part 2

Created by Beldaran
Continued by Pineconn

Today started like any normal day. I got to school before the bell rang with a few minutes to spare. Since I'll be missing the playoff game this Friday, my band director gave me an assignment sheet in which I had to go to a classical music concert and write a small report on it. No biggie. However, since I had realized that I left it in the band room last Friday, I decided that I'd go retrieve it.

When I got to the intersection of the band room/cafeteria/auditorium hallway and the main hallway, I found this lady in a dull suit with a clipboard. The lady said, "Okay, you have your instrument [referring to a kid behind me; not me], so you can go to the band room. But what is your business [referring to me] down here?"

I replied, "I have to go to the band room."

"No. You have to remain in the lobby area or in the back hallways until the bell rings. I don't want people walking in the hallway now."

"Well, I need to go to the band room."

"What, is there a party in the band room? You cannot go." (Wow, sarcasm.)

I then explained my reasoning (the assignment paper) and after another 15 seconds of bickering, I said, "Fine then. Whatever." She replied, "Good then," or something sardonic like that. She turned around and I walked silently to the band room, blending in easily with people crowding the halls waiting for school to start. What a non-authoritative stuffed shirt.

Nowhere in the handbook does it say we must remain in the lobby or back hallways until the bell rings, and nowhere does it say that we aren't allowed to go freely around the school until the bell. Why did this lady let that kid go and not me? Why was she even unsuccessfully attempting to prohibit people from going places? Tomorrow I'm thinking about reporting that lady to the administration. I mean, I've gone to the band room before with no problem, and the last thing I need is some woman telling me not to do something that I have every right to do. I've never even seen her before. And if she'd asked my name, there's no way she'd get it from me, so no disciplinary action could be given out. Even though I violated exactly zero rules earlier today.

I never got my homework sheet, though. The band director found it earlier and gave it to me during band.

This is not my writing entry, Darth!

The_Amaster
11-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah, my school does have rules like that. So I figured out how to handle it. Just walk with the spreme confidence of someone who knows where they're going and has a plan/responsibility. It took me years to hone, but now I can be that kid with the instrument, because the gaurds all think I have a legit reason to go wherever it is I'm going.

MasterSwordUltima
11-13-2007, 09:17 PM
You lot should quit complaining about how the boards are boring and go play Shattered Earth. Don't give me crap that it won't work because you use Vista. Just grab the latest .ocx files off the internet.

In other news, does ANYONE know where I can get me a custom-made energy drink? I wanna get my brother-in-law a can of POWERTHIRST because the meme has been such a long running joke between us, and Christmas is coming up...

And don't you fucking say eBay. Or Amazon.

The_Amaster
11-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Gotchs covered (http://www.xbrandfluids.com/) MSU. Hope this helps.;)
Looks like you can get a 4-Pack for 6 bucks, which doesn't seem that bad. It requires a bit of graphics work on your part, but if you can isolate the Powerthirst logo from it's black background and paste it onto a silver can...

Aegix Drakan
11-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Just walk with the spreme confidence of someone who knows where they're going and has a plan/responsibility. It took me years to hone, but now I can be that kid with the instrument, because the gaurds all think I have a legit reason to go wherever it is I'm going.

With that avatar of yours...I can so see the mental image. XD

It took me a while to hone that too. >_> If you look like you're going somewhere, people are less likely to annoy/harass you.

And MSU, I'd be on shattered Earth..IF I HAD THE TIME. I have barely enough time to surf the net while I'm at home. >_> I have 0 time for an MMO.

Darth Marsden
11-14-2007, 11:47 AM
I just plain dislike MMOs. Sue me.

Not having my gaming PC sux. You may have noticed my plead for help in the Techie section, but basically I put some scavenged RAM in my machine, and now it resets before loading Windows. I somehow screwed it up. And now me no play Half-Life. :disgust:

mrz84
11-14-2007, 12:47 PM
MMOs are ok with me, I just usually play the free ones though that my pc at home can play without many problems. I thought of going for MapleStory when I get my internet back on. And btw, nice avi Amaster. :kitty:

Darth Marsden
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I half-enjoyed them when I first tried them, but that quickly deteriated into What's-the-Point syndrome. There's no goal, no end target to work for. It's just doing the same thing over and over again. I don't call that fun, I call that work.

phattonez
11-14-2007, 02:11 PM
I wonder if I should bring my computer here since my laptop is terrible for running games, but the only problem is that there's not much space in my room. I know I'm bringing my surround sound system, but I don't know if I can fit my 19" screen onto my small desk. Is there any way to run the computer through my laptop screen?

MasterSwordUltima
11-14-2007, 02:34 PM
I just plain dislike MMOs. Sue me.

Not having my gaming PC sux. You may have noticed my plead for help in the Techie section, but basically I put some scavenged RAM in my machine, and now it resets before loading Windows. I somehow screwed it up. And now me no play Half-Life. :disgust:

If you're running Windows XP, have you tried booting from the disk, go into the repair console, and run a CHKDSK? A full complete CHKDSK with repair set and all that crap included. It should take about 30+ or so minutes, depending on how much you've got on your harddrive.

phattonez
11-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Is anybody here good with colors? I want to get new inserts for a bowling ball of mine, and I like the color it is now (yellow), but is there anything that would go better with a ball that is mostly orange and some black? The purple one I used to have went great with a neon green, but I don't know what goes with orange.

Darth Marsden
11-15-2007, 09:10 AM
According to Sainsbury's, Orange apparently goes with Blue. Go figure.

phattonez
11-15-2007, 10:01 AM
I was thinking blue, but I really just didn't know. Is there a link for that site?

Aegix Drakan
11-15-2007, 03:56 PM
nooo! *falls to ground clutching his aching head*

:( I wasted a good bunch of hours in my life...

In my Flash actionscript class, we had to make an advergame (I.E. a little game that advertises a product)

Well, I tried to make a shooting gallery. I spent hours trying to make graphics for it that were passable...and then...

...the code did not work. I spend hours working at it, and just now, the teacher looked at it with me. She could not find the problem, after almost half an hour of testing...

>_> so she says "sorry...It looks like there is something fundamentally wrong with the script...I sugest you scrap the idea and instead do something REALLY REALLY simple. I mean, it's due on monday, so you don't have much time..."

and so...much of my time (And sanity!!) was wasted...

...bweh...I hate this...CURSE YOU FAULTY ACTIONSCRIPT BOOOOOOOK!!!!

And now, I need an advil.

phattonez
11-15-2007, 06:29 PM
I hate the weather down in SoCal lately. Two weeks ago it was hotter than hell, last week it was freezing and I was confined to my sweaters. This week, my allergies are going insane and it's muggy. JUST BE CONSTANT FOR A MONTH, PLEASE!

MasterSwordUltima
11-15-2007, 06:40 PM
So I helped out the driver for one of the trucks that I load today and right before the very last stop, I slipped and slit my head open on the one freakin' handle of the loadcart that is missing the safety rubber grib thing. So I started bleeding [B]profusely right away. I noticed my forehead was very wet, and thought "Oh fuck." Luckily, we were RIGHT by the bathrooms, so I rushed on in and went to the sink. As I'm cleaning my head and applying paper towel after towel, this old guy started talking to me about how he cracked open his head two weeks ago and someone called the ambulance on him.

After I take off the awesomely flamboyant rainbow band-ade that Sute put on it, I may just have a badass cresent shape scar. Or I may need stiches. I hate going to the doctor too. BUT WE DID DELIVER THE MAKE-UP FOR CLUB LIBBY LU, OH THANK GOD!!

phattonez
11-15-2007, 06:52 PM
If you get staples I would want to see, I've never seen them. We should get pictures.

Oh, feel better by the way.

MasterSwordUltima
11-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Staples are worse than stiches, blech. Also, its also only maybe half an inch long, but its half a circle, and almost has a little flap action. So the blood is having a hard time staying in my fronthead. Fronthead...what the hell is that from? Group X. Oh god, need to listen to some of them right now...

ANYWAY, only bad thing is that its real deep. I definately [<--firefox has no dictionary word for this...weird] have a slight throbbing pain inside my head, that I cannot soothe. And its too cold for an ice-pack.

phattonez
11-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah, I really think you should go to the hospital for that.

And it's "definitely," that's why Firefox can't find it.

MasterSwordUltima
11-15-2007, 07:18 PM
My russian [<--yeah okay, firefox can't find it, explain that] heritage wants me to just tough it out and let it heal by itself. So I'm most likely going to do that. Sute put all kinds of medical stuff on it, she's good with that stuff.

Something funny about fedex, my brother-in-law used to work as a package handler like me. Now he's a temp driver. But back when he was a package handler [make your gay jokes now] he tore open the top of his head and had to get a couple staples in it. Theres a slight bald spot on him still, and this was almost a year ago. So after I saw this mixture of flesh and metal, didn't sit right with me. Reminded me of in terminator, when the terminator's arm was all cut open, and he was fixing it. And theres just blood and flesh and mechanical parts...I dunno, I guess I have a phobia of that kinda stuff.

phattonez
11-15-2007, 07:23 PM
The doctors could always knock you out. But if you don't stop bleeding, you really should go to the hospital to get something.

The_Amaster
11-15-2007, 08:04 PM
(hey, MSU, I found your custom energy drink a page or so back. Not sure if you noticed)

Wow, that sounds nasty. My brother had something similar happen when he was like, 8, and we took him to the hospital right away. But a crescent scar would be badass

phattonez
11-15-2007, 08:09 PM
If the next topic is scars, then I guess I should mention my scar on my forehead that looks like a lightning bolt. It's just really hard to see now that my hair is getting long.

Aegix Drakan
11-15-2007, 10:30 PM
wow MSU...>_< my sympathies go out to your poor poor head...

I also suggest you go to the hospital (It's a HEAD injury for crying out loud!), but if you REALLY want to just tought it out on your own...I wish yee the best of luck against infection and bonking your head on low light fixtures.

:P now, about scars...I had this random triangle scar on the side of my nose for a whole summer when I was about 13. My bro and I got into a little friendly scuffle and...well...he had sharp nails, and wasn't afraid to use them. >_> Hurt for a bit, but it was kind of cool to have a scar like that for a while.

Pineconn
11-15-2007, 10:34 PM
So we're talking about freakish injuries?

Well, I happen to have a nasty greenish scab/sore on the inside of my lip way back in the corner, so I've had a lot of fun the last few days trying to avoid any contact with it at all. All I can say is thank God for Orajel, which I was stupid enough to buy it not until today.

phattonez
11-15-2007, 10:53 PM
I thought that Orajel was toothpaste . . .

erm2003
11-15-2007, 11:27 PM
Has anyone used Hurricane before for a tooth ache or cold sore? Now that's good stuff!

MasterSwordUltima
11-16-2007, 09:15 PM
I usually only use Hurricane to cause massive amounts of destruction, usually around the Florida region.

Anyway, I've definitely got a scar coming in. Bleeding stopped about 45 minutes after impact. I've got a nice blood drenched paper towel in the back of my jeep somewhere now. I should probably clean it out this weekend, but I'll let you know when I care.

phattonez
11-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Do you care now?

Why do people take the bus only to get off two stops later?

Aegix Drakan
11-16-2007, 11:35 PM
I do that sometimes.

>_> But I only do so when it's REALLY cold, and/or raining.

Then, if that bus happens to pass by, I hop on, and get off two stops later.

Saves me a good ten minutes of walking.

The_Amaster
11-16-2007, 11:52 PM
There are people who get on my bus two blocks before the school. It drives me crazy. Just walk in the time it takes you to wait.

phattonez
11-17-2007, 12:37 AM
I would understand it more if it didn't cost so much. $1.25.

Icey
11-17-2007, 02:56 AM
What bus are you talking about phantonnez? I've certainly never taken a bus in the LA area that cost that much...

MasterSwordUltima
11-17-2007, 10:41 AM
The absolute only buses around here are school buses. I'd have to travel to more "city" like places around here if I want even the slightest chance of seeing one.

phattonez
11-17-2007, 11:47 AM
The regular fare for Metro buses are $1.25. Culver City is $0.75 and Santa Monica is $0.25 with a Bruin Card.

The_Amaster
11-17-2007, 12:47 PM
My city has a really expansive bus system going just about anywhere in town. It's actually pretty cool, and it only costs 60 cents. Although because I live more than two miles from school I get a free pass. :kawaii:

Darth Marsden
11-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Not quite the same thing, but I got a return ticket to London, including full use of the Underground, for &#163;15. Which is bloody cheap.

I've ordered me a new PC! Yays! Hopefully I can transfer all the files from my old Hard Drives across, 'cause if I can't, I'll be a saaaaaad panda. But yeah, it's kickin'.

phattonez
11-17-2007, 06:17 PM
I spent about $8.00 going from Westwood to Covina. I had to take a bus to the subway (since the Wilshire subway was never built . . .) and then the subway to Union Station, and from Union Station I took Metrolink where my dad picked me up.

Yes, there's a subway in Los Angeles. There are also 3 light rail lines with an extension and another line being built. There are also 3 busways and 7 commuter rail lines. Honestly, how many people knew that LA even had a public transportation system? I should make a poll about this, if I feel like it.

biggiy05
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Honestly, how many people knew that LA even had a public transportation system? I should make a poll about this, if I feel like it.

Considering L.A. is a big city it doesn't surprise me there is a public transportation system. Pretty sure any big city is gonna have one.

phattonez
11-18-2007, 12:11 AM
When I went to the USC program to try to lure me to go there, I was talking to some people from out of state, and they had no idea that LA had anything, let alone a subway. They all assumed that LA was just freeways and suburbs. There's so much more to it than that.

MasterSwordUltima
11-18-2007, 01:31 AM
I always thought that LA was this huge molten wasteland with green fog creeping about and the infected from 28 Weeks Later roaming about. Also rich people.

I just wish that ANY of the places around me had a bus system. I see buses every now and then, but I seriously doubt they're from around here. Just those that CAN come over here, but its rare that anyone does.

I feel like I'm poor and live in a dump now. Thanks guys. :)

Darth Marsden
11-18-2007, 06:39 AM
You're welcome. :D

Ok, so I've been without a PC for four, five days now and I'm bored. I am so, so bored! I've got consoles I don't want to play (having grown tired of all the games for them), books I'm not in the mood to read, DVDs I don't want to watch and I'm just... bored. I hate not having a PC to play! I just wanna load up Half-Life and blow away aliens! Waa!

Cries in a corner

phattonez
11-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Why must hot water take so long to come out of the faucet? I'm trying to clean something and all I get is ice cold water.

Aegix Drakan
11-18-2007, 11:46 PM
...Maybe because the hot water has to come from the hot-water tank in the house, whereas the cold water just comes out of the pipe (less travel time...)

And DM, you have my sympathies. I know what it is like to be bored witless...

And I FINALLY finished my Advergame project. I had to make a small game that advertises a (imaginary) product. >_> Took a long time to get it to work, but now I just need to burn it on a CD, and make a presentation for it in front of the class.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, my advergame is a shooting gallery, involving retarded looking bears like this:
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/absoldragon/HappyBear.gif

>_> Comments on my lack of artistic genius?

Gerudo
11-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Probably like 10 minutes in Paint right? haha just kidding.

Today my cousin and I rented EA Playground and spent about 9 hours to get every piece of everything in the game. fun game, but not worth the 40$ price tag.

Darth Marsden
11-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Aegix - I'm assuming you only spent like 5 minutes doing that, right? Otherwise... ouch.

Gerudo - I've heard of EA Playground. It looks interesting, but I don't know much about it. I'm guessing you got the Wii version, right? if so, what games do you get in it?

Aegix Drakan
11-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Aegix - I'm assuming you only spent like 5 minutes doing that, right? Otherwise... ouch.

About 15 minutes in Illustrator. :P I'm not really good at transferring my ideas on paper/screen.

The face was annoying to make. >_>

Gerudo
11-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Gerudo - I've heard of EA Playground. It looks interesting, but I don't know much about it. I'm guessing you got the Wii version, right? if so, what games do you get in it?

You get
Dart Battle (fps using dartguns),
Dodgeball (one of the funnest games on the disc),
Paper plans (navigate through a course using paper airplanes),
Tetherball (an ungodly retarded cheap (cpu cheats, i swear) game)
Wall Ball (think raquetball with your hands),
Kicks (hybrid volleyball/soccer game, very fun),
and Slot car racing.

Very fun disc but it needs a 19.99 price tag, not 40. I might be missing one game, but i think i got them all.

Darth Marsden
11-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Sounds interesting. I'm guessing it's a good party game.

Has anyone else played the latest Sam & Max game? Very funny.

Aegix Drakan
11-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Well, We here in the frozen north just got our first Major snowfall.

>_> We got about an Inch of snow in the montreal area this morning. And it's cold.

Time to bust out the winter coats, boots, and hats! Winter has given us its first warning.

...and this also means that Shoveling the driveway is in my near future... ;_; ...I hate doing that...

MasterSwordUltima
11-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Pfft, I got 7 or so inches two days ago, and it hasn't stopped yet. Its now just rain [and 40 some degrees out...colder during the day for some reason, ftw]. The power went out Sunday night around the Walnutport Area [if you live near me in Pa] and since the traffic lights were out, a whole lot of retarded 40 year olds thought it would be "hip" to just drive right though without stopping, fuckers.

I swear, I feel like I'm a helluva lot better/safer at driving than most of you babyboomers who think you all had it so hard. Fucking learn to drive.

[listens to SoaD-Hypnotize album off the torrent that finally downloaded...]

The_Amaster
11-20-2007, 05:34 PM
The leaves turned colors a two weeks ago. Yeah, somethings wrong in Wisconsin.

phattonez
11-20-2007, 06:08 PM
It's been foggy, and we've only had one day of rain. It's supposed to get hot later this week . . . great.

DarkDragoonX
11-20-2007, 06:53 PM
>_> We got about an Inch of snow in the montreal area this morning. And it's cold.

So then it isn't like all that really hot snow you normally get, then.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Pineconn
11-20-2007, 08:57 PM
So I just pulled this 1-inch long cylinder of gunk from my belly button... and it smells bad. Very bad. That's an area I need to touch up on when I'm in the shower. :kawaii:

phattonez
11-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Wow, what a wonderful description. Belly button junk is nasty, but I don't like to know about it.

Icey
11-20-2007, 09:27 PM
While you're at it, Pineconn, take a minute to question why you smelled it... and also, why you thought you should share that tidbit with us ;)

Aegix Drakan
11-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Pfft, I got 7 or so inches two days ago, and it hasn't stopped yet.

0_0 Wow. That's all I can say.

and DarkDragonX...When I said "and it's cold" I was referring to the weather...not the snow... there is no such thing as warm snow...at least, not as far as I know of... But still, kupos for nice response.

And Pineconn...What the hell...that's disgusting...>_> No more of your belly button escapades, for the love of sanity, please!

DarkDragoonX
11-20-2007, 10:47 PM
and DarkDragonX...When I said "and it's cold" I was referring to the weather...not the snow...

Oh, I know. The potential to be a smartass about it was just to great to ignore, though. It was just sitting there, just waiting to be used, like... like something sitting there waiting to be used.

Okay, so my similes need some work.

Darth Marsden
11-21-2007, 04:50 AM
We've been getting a lot of rain down here in 'sunny' old England. We're going to get more. Bleh.

I repeat: Has anyone played the new Sam & Max game?

Pineconn
11-23-2007, 02:59 PM
(I didn't plan on smelling the gunk, I just held it up to my face so I could get a better look at it. It was so disgustingly odoriferous that I could smell it right there.)

So I recently beat Metroid Prime for the first time (just last night). I've been thinking about getting MP2, but I've heard mixed reviews about it. Has anyone played both and have advice about buying/renting/ignoring it?

Aegix Drakan
11-23-2007, 03:30 PM
According to my best friend, it's incredible. It's quite a bit harder than the first one though, especially a certain boss...

:P I think It might be a good buy.

--

wow...I've never seen winter come this fast. on Monday, we had nice, slightly cold weather. Then, we get 3 days of snow and freezing rain.

>_> It's like old man winter got out of bed and said "Ok, fall has gone on for long enough! Screw you all, YOU'RE IN WINTER, PEOPLE!"

I've never seen a first major snowfall that leads right into winter. Usually we have one "warning" squall, which melts, and THEN we get the big one. This year, we went right into the big one.

Prrkitty
11-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Happy day after turkey day .. everyone. We had a most awesome dinner at our friends house and then came home and vegged.

Darth Marsden
11-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Well, lucky you. I've spent the day playing my newly cleaned-up N64. Man, the later half of Conker's Bad Fur Day is a bitch!

Pineconn: if you can pick MP2 cheap, do so. It's fun with a capital F.

One last time - anyone played the new Sam & Max game?

Pineconn
11-23-2007, 11:08 PM
According to my best friend, it's incredible. It's quite a bit harder than the first one though, especially a certain boss...

Bleh, I thought the original was difficult enough. :sweat:

Pineconn: if you can pick MP2 cheap, do so. It's fun with a capital F.

How does $20 sound?

...I forgot who I was talking to. Eh, you can convert it yourself. ;) BTW, I got the original MP for just $8, so I figured I had to buy it.

One last time - anyone played the new Sam & Max game?

No, sir.

Russ
11-23-2007, 11:09 PM
How does $20 sound?

...I forgot who I was talking to. Eh, you can convert it yourself. ;) BTW, I got the original MP for just $8, so I figured I had to buy it.

Eight bucks!? Wow you got a good deal. I heard MP2 was good. Just buy it.

Pineconn
11-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Thank you GameStop used section! Of course, I found Twilight Princess priced at $45, considering it's a new game (for the GCN). But I have it already. Obviously. It's a classic.

I think I want to squeeze the most juice I can out of MP before I'll consider buying MP2. That means I need to complete it at least two more times.

MasterSwordUltima
11-24-2007, 11:27 AM
I have the ROM of Conker's Bad Fur Day using up so much space on my computer right now, heh. I played the XBox remake, and thought it was neat. They made the multiplayer mode into a pretty much exact rip-off of Halo though, on purpose. Never played the N64 multiplayer, but I hear it was better.

Also, what the fuck is Sam & Max? Sounds like some food company or something.

phattonez
11-24-2007, 03:50 PM
William Shatner does WOW commercials? All I've seen him do lately is commercials, he must really need some work.

biggiy05
11-24-2007, 04:49 PM
William Shatner does WOW commercials? All I've seen him do lately is commercials, he must really need some work.

So does Mr. T. They weren't bad but the Mr. T's night elf Mohawk was better.

Darth Marsden
11-25-2007, 05:25 PM
I have the ROM of Conker's Bad Fur Day using up so much space on my computer right now, heh. I played the XBox remake, and thought it was neat. They made the multiplayer mode into a pretty much exact rip-off of Halo though, on purpose. Never played the N64 multiplayer, but I hear it was better.

Also, what the fuck is Sam & Max? Sounds like some food company or something.
Funny you should mention that. I was cleaning up my N64 so I can sell it on eBay (I've got the ROMs, I'm fine) and I decided to play Conker to make sure it was all working Ok. Fun game, when it isn't killing you for no fair reason. 'It's War!' is the hardest section of the game. It is pure evil. It should die the horrible death it deserves.

Still an awesome game, just harsh in places.

Also: Sam & Max (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_%26_Max). If you haven't played Sam & Max Hit the Road, you have failed at life. Track it down and play it immediately or you will be ridiculed.

Pineconn
11-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Track it down and play it immediately or you will be ridiculed.

Ah ha!, too late. That's where your logic becomes brittle: I am ridiculed enough in life! :tongue:

Yeah, not really. I hope you caught the sarcasm.

Mm. Why do the Browns keep on winning? :sweat:

phattonez
11-25-2007, 06:43 PM
A while back my friend signed me off of AIM by typing something to me. Does anyone know the code for doing that?

MasterSwordUltima
11-25-2007, 08:00 PM
aimhacks.com or aimtricks.com, something like that. Theres code to make their disc-drives spin, like if you type open A:/ or something. I remember there were some really cool codes you could type into AOL chatrooms [way back in like, 1997 when I first got AOL] to make all the different sounds play. Something like ~sound_WELCOME.wav. Also the SMILE4U keyword that made the face pop-up, and when you click it, it would go 'haaah-haaaah" like the Simpsons kid.

Good times...now I wanna go and download AIMutation again...

http://www.imhut.com/aimtricks/crashaim.php
This version just gives a link, where upon clicking it, crashes AIM

Skulkraken
11-27-2007, 02:38 AM
Thanksgiving was a food-filled event for me and a large portion of my family last week. We had a Thanksgiving lunch instead of a Thanksgiving dinner, with barbecued chicken, ribs, turkey, fish, and whole roast pig. It was then followed with fudge, pie, and fruit salad for dessert. ...We ended up with a whole week's worth of leftovers.

Also, we managed to score some interesting stuff at a couple of yard sales. Among the loot we got are an older model PS2 (to replace the slimline one we have that, ironically, has been less reliable than the fatter one), Kingdom Hearts 2, Dark Cloud 2, Pokemon Colosseum, XD, and Box, ...along with The Legend of Spyro and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Darth Marsden
11-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Some good games, and some not. Yard sales are fun though, aren't they?

Link 101
11-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Yard sales are great. You never know what you're gonna stumble upon. I need to hit me up some yard sales here soon.

Ya know guys...I haven't played a good video game in ages. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could use a good video game.

Aegix Drakan
11-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Well, for which system?

If you have a Wii, I suggest Mario galaxy and Metroid prime Corruption (Obviously), and I also suggest Trauma center Second Opinion, and Trauma center New blood (the sequel). Be warned, though...Trauma center is hard. The first few operations are fine, but as you go further in the game...they will start to kick your ass for making even a slight error.

for gamecube/wii, I also suggest Tales of symphonia (if you like RPG's). :P Best damn RPG I've ever played.

MasterSwordUltima
11-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Ya know guys...I haven't played a good video game in ages. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could use a good video game.

.hack//GU Volumes 1-3

I think they're $30 each, volume 3 just came out about a month ago, and its a bit of a sleeper title, but still one of the best games I've ever played. They've all been available at one of the two Gamestops in my local mall, so theres no reason they shouldn't be at yours. They're RPGs, and do a great job of mimicking an MMORPG. If you get everything on each volume, you'll easily spend 40-50+ hours on each. Also AIDA.

Link 101
11-27-2007, 11:07 AM
for gamecube/wii, I also suggest Tales of symphonia (if you like RPG's). :P Best damn RPG I've ever played.

Tales of Symphonia, AWESOME game. No lie, my brother and I have beaten that game like 10 times, by now having our characters near level 200 because of x10 experience. So fun.

As for the consoles I have, I have no new gen consoles, I have a GCN, an XBox, and a PSX, ha ha. I am WEAAAK.

Jenny
11-27-2007, 12:02 PM
ive been playing Oblivion on the computer for a few days now, and its the best game ever IMO, and even better with mods. its funny because there are mods to make the boys and girls naked. just dont ask what mods I use. :P

on the other hand, im homeschooled now! :D its nice to have more home time.

Russ
11-27-2007, 12:06 PM
On the other hand, im homeschooled now! :D its nice to have more home time.
I'm homeschooled too. I love it. No having to rush to catch the bus in the morning, no homework (or nothing but homework, depending on how you look at it), just doing school in the comfort of your own house.

Tried Zelda Classic? It's fun. It's free. It's hosted on this website. You should give it a try.

Darth Marsden
11-27-2007, 12:09 PM
I don't have school at all, so I win! I do have work though. 18 hours a week. But it might be fazed out, so there's a good chance I'll be unemployed soon. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Link 101
11-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Tried Zelda Classic? It's fun. It's free. It's hosted on this website. You should give it a try.
Yeah, I have tried it, like YEARS ago. Like, 4 or so years ago as a matter of a fact. I just couldn't get into it. Though I may get it for the purpose of playing other peoples' quests, but not making my own, cause I am a n00b at it.

I don't have school at all, so I win! I do have work though. 18 hours a week. But it might be fazed out, so there's a good chance I'll be unemployed soon. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.
I also don't have school! Jeah. But I work like 40 hours a weeek, so I might as well have school. Oh well, the money is nice, that's fo sho. But I gotta save most of it, which is kinda pooopy.

Jenny
11-27-2007, 12:20 PM
could be good, and bad. good to have more free time, bad to have less money.

Link 101
11-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Well, depends on how you look at it. It's like Jenny said really. Why might your job be fazed out? Where do you work?

phattonez
11-28-2007, 04:21 AM
So my mom's secretary called my brother today, and she said that she had an idea of what she wants for Christmas Holiday, and that's gonna cause a problem because I have no money, my oldest brother has no money, so the people that will pay for it will be my dad and my brother. I feel sad, but what can I do? I'm basically living off of my parents right now anyway.

Btw, if you want free time, wait until college. It's then you realize that class time is so valuable.

Darth Marsden
11-28-2007, 05:54 AM
Well, depends on how you look at it. It's like Jenny said really. Why might your job be fazed out? Where do you work?
A small Sainsbury's store. I'm in Stock Control, and what they're doing is giving the various roles I do - checking stock levels, system prompted counts, shrinkage, etc - to other departments. So the lady on BWS (Beer, Wines & Spirits) will check the stock levels on her department, the people on Fresh & Grocery will do it for their department, etc.

I don't know how it'll work out - counting the stock levels has to be done before 9:00, and I start(ed?) work at 5:00, which gives (gave?) me plenty of time - or when it will happen, but it's going to go ahead, and it sucks. It was a good job, just right for me. Three days a week is just enough to stop me from constantly hating the job, and the hours are perfect for an antisocial person like me.

But eh. I'll find another one. Hopefully. :uhoh:

Link 101
11-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Yeah, finding work can usually be easy. It's like my uncle tells me though, try and find a job that you'd be interested in having. I always tell him that's like impossible, but oh well, just look hard, you'll find something.

Speaking of working. I have to go to work in like 2 hours. Making the pizzas to make the moneyz. My job is awesome.

MasterSwordUltima
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM

If you're 18 or over, I can pretty much guarantee a job at FedEx Ground, working the 2am shift as a Package Handler. You'll either unload trucks for five hours, or load a truck(s) for five hours. Thats 50 bucks a day, [starting] which turns into $250 a week, if you only work 5 hours. Since its christmas...holiday [how'd you make the strikethrough Phattonez? I need to know] season, most loading terminals are looking for people, and you can easily make almost a full eight hour day if you ask around if anyone needs help. [shrug]

On another note, I came home here to find that the hot water heater blew, and theres hot water all over the basement. Now its annoyingly humid in here, and I'm getting a headache from it. And if I go outside, I'll freeze my ass off in the 30 some degree weather. Hmmm...

phattonez
11-28-2007, 11:42 AM
Could you get me a better shift for that job?

Oh and to get the strikethrough just use the [strike] tag.

Jenny
11-28-2007, 12:07 PM
A small Sainsbury's store. I'm in Stock Control, and what they're doing is giving the various roles I do - checking stock levels, system prompted counts, shrinkage, etc - to other departments. So the lady on BWS (Beer, Wines & Spirits) will check the stock levels on her department, the people on Fresh & Grocery will do it for their department, etc.

I don't know how it'll work out - counting the stock levels has to be done before 9:00, and I start(ed?) work at 5:00, which gives (gave?) me plenty of time - or when it will happen, but it's going to go ahead, and it sucks. It was a good job, just right for me. Three days a week is just enough to stop me from constantly hating the job, and the hours are perfect for an antisocial person like me.

well I hope you can find another job soon. they're easyer to get when your (you're) 18 - 20.

by the way, my cat just barfed.

phattonez
11-28-2007, 01:07 PM
^^Wonderful.

Aegix Drakan
11-28-2007, 03:30 PM
:P too much info there, Jenny...

I'm gonna be working out there for real starting this summer. Hopefully I can still get my "stage" at ubisoft, and keep the position...

:P I'm beggining to feel the need for money. I have so many games I want to buy. Also, I'm thinking of getting puzzle qust on the PC. I fell in love with the demo, but when I got the DS version...*barf*. The DS version really sucks. really bad graphics, buggy as hell, and I am CONVINCED that the DS ai cheats.

And I'm feeling the pressure at school. >_< tons of shit due, and not too much time to do it. Due to a class cancellation, I was able to stay at home and work on my Flash portfolio until about 1:00. >_< It ain't working. I got the mp3 player part to work, and the buttons sorta work, but...it's just not coming together.

MasterSwordUltima
11-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Could you get me a better shift for that job?

Oh and to get the strikethrough just use the [strike] tag.

I'm sure you could get a shift doing Outbound, which [I believe] starts around 9pm. Its not too terribly difficult to get a job at FedEx. Infact, from what I've heard, the only prerequisite you need in order to become a manager is to have two years of college...for anything. You can have two years of college training to be a psychologist, or a marine biologist and get the job, as long as you wear a horizontal striped polo shirt.

And thanks for the vB code. I tried using the html version, except with brackets, and it didn't work, and since there isn't a button in the post field, I figured it was scrapped. FuckersAwesome.

Darth Marsden
11-28-2007, 07:40 PM
I live in the UK. We don't have FedEx. How the hell did you not know that Most people are aware of that.

MasterSwordUltima
11-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Probably because UK sucks, this is proven in 28 Days/Weeks Later where its the first place to get infected by God's wrath I don't live in the UK. :)

So when the hell is the server going to get reset for Shattered Earth? I wanna add more to the game, but I can't when its like this...rawr. Somebody get in touch with War Lord, stat!

Trevelyan_06
11-28-2007, 08:30 PM
I live in the UK. We don't have FedEx. How the hell did you not know that Most people are aware of that.

I believe in the UK they use trained dogs to deliver the mail. And that around 3 or so everyone drops everything they are doing and has tea. These two things explains exactly why they are able to produce such talent as Sir Sean Connery and Sir Elton John. Which reminds me, I want to be knighted. Look into that for me Darth. Kthanks.

Pineconn
11-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey, does anyone know what having a red yarn tied around your left side-view mirror mean? Today when I walked out of school, every vehicle had a red yarn on it (including mine), so obviously someone/some group did it. Hopefully it isn't "bad."

MasterSwordUltima
11-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Red yarn? If its some disease-awareness thing, I feel really sorry for whomever has it. Especially considering their awareness group doesn't even have enough money to print papers, let alone cure it.

Also, you should be a total dick and flip out at your school/local police for the obvious vandalism to your motor vehicle. Then join a cult [because the world is better when its painted blue]

phattonez
11-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Is red your school color or something?

Aegix Drakan
11-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Then join a cult [because the world is better when its painted blue]

.....ROFL. Earthbound reference...very nice...

and now I must do my chant of "blue, blue" before I got to bed...

...maybe not...

Link 101
11-29-2007, 07:41 AM
GAHHHH! I only got like 5 hours of sleep last night and I have to work 11 hours today! I'm so fucked happy.

As for the red yarn thing...could be AIDs awareness...but I swear that was a few weeks ago.

Darth Marsden
11-29-2007, 08:11 AM
I believe in the UK they use trained dogs to deliver the mail. And that around 3 or so everyone drops everything they are doing and has tea. These two things explains exactly why they are able to produce such talent as Sir Sean Connery and Sir Elton John. Which reminds me, I want to be knighted. Look into that for me Darth. Kthanks.
1) No dogs, the postmen are just lazy.
2) Nobody drinks tea anymore. It's all frapachinnos and lattes these days.
3) You can't be properly knighted unless you were born in the UK. I think.
4) Sean Connery is not talented!

Link 101
11-29-2007, 08:16 AM
2) Nobody drinks tea anymore. It's all frapachinnos and lattes these days.

2) I think that's how it goes around the world. Everyone drinks that crap from Starbucks and whatnot. Waste of money.
4) Ha ha, I agree. Though you know...he is in some kind of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...which somehow contains a woman...who must actually be a guy, because women are not gentlemen.

Trevelyan_06
11-29-2007, 02:27 PM
1)
3) You can't be properly knighted unless you were born in the UK. I think.

Sean Connery not talented!? Did you not see him as James Bond? Did you not see him as Indiana Jones' dad? Such slander! Shocking I say, shocking.

Also, fine, don't let me be a knight. I'll just buy (http://www.titleofnobility.org/) one from the Swiss, so there.

MasterSwordUltima
11-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Sean Connery not talented!? Did you not see him as James Bond? Did you not see him as Indiana Jones' dad? Such slander! Shocking I say, shocking.

Also, fine, don't let me be a knight. I'll just buy (http://www.titleofnobility.org/) one from the Swiss, so there.

How could you have forgotten Finding Forrester? Oh come on, its his most famous film ever. Also Highlander!

So I just got back from working my awesome double shift [2am - 2:45pm], and then went to the Redner's and got me a CHEDDERWURST. I need to start buying them in bulk.

phattonez
11-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Probably a stupid question, but when something is 100&#37; recycled and 30% is post-consumer, then what is the other 70%?

Darth Marsden
11-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Monkeys. Always the monkeys.

phattonez
11-29-2007, 06:24 PM
So I'm eating my food off of a plate that is 70&#37; monkey? I thought that paper plates added something to food.

Link 101
11-29-2007, 09:15 PM
How could you have forgotten Finding Forrester? Oh come on, its his most famous film ever. Also Highlander!

So I just got back from working my awesome double shift [2am - 2:45pm], and then went to the Redner's and got me a CHEDDERWURST. I need to start buying them in bulk.

I also just got home from working a double shift. 10am-8pm. Boss. I smell like pizza and whatnot. It's great.

Pineconn
11-29-2007, 11:13 PM
After my brilliant detective work at school (i.e., asking a freshman), I found out it was a "reminder" to not drink and drive. They could have told us that or something. Thanks a whole lot, S.T.A.M.P. Oh, and we're blue and white.

Actually, phattonez, that's a good question. I never thought about that. What you should do is go to a presidential debate and ask that during the Q&A session and see if you'll get Tasered out of the place.

Gleeok
11-30-2007, 01:07 AM
So...It's one week later and i'm still eating turkey...Uugh, sleepy ....

moocow
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
What was left of our left overs was tossed yesterday. We had a LOT of noodles left over, and they went bad. Mom always makes too much.

Also, chocolate/vanilla splitz poptarts are the shizz.

Link 101
11-30-2007, 08:38 AM
We didn't really have any leftovers from Thanksgiving. My grandparents hosted Thanksgiving like they do every year, so they have the leftovers. We have some leftovers from the bagel sandwiches we had for dinner the other night. They were delish.

I need to start getting on here when it is more active. Anyone got a time suggestion I should be on for more activity?

biggiy05
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm only a few hours away from taking my state practical for my Emt-Basic class. It's one of the final steps in getting certified on the state and national level. I was kind of nervous last night but now I'm really nervous.

I'm confident that I will do and I just have to remember my steps at each testing station and I will pass on the first trying. I keep reminding my self "if you don't say it, you didn't do it" because that's how it goes.

Time to do go over the tests some more.

Prrkitty
11-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Good luck darlin :) I'm sure you'll do fine...
<hug>

MasterSwordUltima
11-30-2007, 05:02 PM
Probably a stupid question, but when something is 100% recycled and 30% is post-consumer, then what is the other 70%?

Obviously post-non-consumer. What was so difficult about that?

+1 INT

phattonez
12-01-2007, 03:09 AM
^^So it comes from where?

MasterSwordUltima
12-01-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't know. I think they're trying to say that 30&#37; of the material is 100% recycled material. Ya know?

Also, 4000th post. I win at AGN! Now feed me green rep, ;)

phattonez
12-01-2007, 11:12 AM
^^You put your 4000th post inside of "So..."? Everyone knows that a milestone deserves it's own thread.

But it's still 100&#37; recycled material, so it makes no sense to me.

MasterSwordUltima
12-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah well, I like this thread, so SHOVE IT :)

And it is made from 100&#37; recycled material, not completely made of 100% recycled material. The material that is recycled has been recycled 100%. Know what I mean?
It is made from recycled material, and that material is 100% recycled, no new material added in, purely recycled, but the rest of it was new product.

Kinda tricky, but dyou kinda get it?

phattonez
12-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Yeah I get it . . . ok, so it's not from trees, but it is recycled, but it's not something that was recycled before. Can I get some examples of what those things are?

MasterSwordUltima
12-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Not from me. What the hell is this that says this anyway?

Link 101
12-01-2007, 05:20 PM
SO I just worked and now I smell like pizza. It sucks. I'm on the AGN chat too, but no one is on there. I don't know what to do today. Oh and I am all confused, or BAMBOOZLED, if you may, about the recycled plates or whatever. Which reminds me, at my girlfriend's college, they have plates you can eat, and they taste like that bread or "the Body of Christ" stuff you get at church.

MasterSwordUltima
12-01-2007, 06:25 PM
What server are you on? irc.irchighway.net? Because I thought they switched to irc.thepentagon.net, I dunno, I'll try to get on mIRC.

Link 101
12-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I am on irc.irchighway.net. But because of the deadness of the AGN chat, I went to the PureZC one, which is almost as dead anyways. I just can't win, ha ha. Stupid work.

MasterSwordUltima
12-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Get back over to irc.irchighway.net and pop into #AGN. I'm in there under Mirau.

Link 101
12-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Alright MSU. Heading on there now. Takes forever to connect for whatever reason.

phattonez
12-01-2007, 06:49 PM
So if it's not from a consumer, who is it from?

You can eat plates?

Link 101
12-01-2007, 07:10 PM
These plates at my girlfriends college can be eaten. I ate a piece of one, and it tasted fine. The texture was almost like a chip or something. I'd never seen those before in my life. I though it was rather interesting.

phattonez
12-01-2007, 07:28 PM
You know what, I think that I've seen something like that at a magic shop. They sold a napkin that you could eat. Seemed interesting, but way too expensive for a cheap gag.

Pineconn
12-02-2007, 12:24 AM
Shoot, there isn't anything non-edible about a regular napkin, anyway. :drool:

Ooowwwww. I have a pinched nerve in my neck again. I hate having to tilt my head just for semi-comfort.

phattonez
12-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Except for the fact that the paper is bleached.

Link 101
12-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Yuuuuuum. I <3 eating bleach, ha ha. I dunno, I am pretty sure they were some environmentally safe plates or something. Her school's all about the environment and what not.

So guess what. I think I am going to church today. I can't wait! Wow, church sucks is awesome.

phattonez
12-02-2007, 11:53 AM
^^So? Do your parents make you go to church?

Pineconn
12-02-2007, 01:54 PM
If Beldaran were still here, he would reply:

Do your parents make you go to church the magic show?

phattonez
12-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Haha, yes he would. But this place feels so empty without him.

The_Amaster
12-02-2007, 02:59 PM
*sighs* Indeed. We need someone like that back again. He spiced things up.

phattonez
12-02-2007, 03:17 PM
The only problem was that he was excessive and trollish.

We just need more activity period.

Link 101
12-02-2007, 04:07 PM
^^So? Do your parents make you go to church?

Nah, my grandpa goes and I go with him from time to time because it's really the only time I get to see him.

phattonez
12-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Question for the ages: why do we need sleep?

Aegix Drakan
12-02-2007, 10:36 PM

:P My psychology teacher suggested that it was the need to DREAM. Apparently, if you go long enough without sleep, you start dreaming while awake, which will eventually drive you insane.

Your imagination just needs time to sort out all those random ideas it has floating around. And it can only do that when the conscious mind shuts down for the night.

phattonez
12-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Any ideas with evidence?

Aegix Drakan
12-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Any ideas with evidence?

>_>

...ouch...

phattonez
12-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Haha, but it is a pretty interesting idea.

Kairyu
12-02-2007, 11:23 PM
The only problem was that he was excessive and trollish.

Wait, wasn't that what made him interesting in the first place?

Aegix Drakan
12-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Speaking of sleep and dreams, I've recently become interested in inducing lucid dreaming. I've had one or two in my life, and I want to try to increase my control over my dreams.

:P Lots of intersting things on the subject.

Anyone here had any lucid dreams?

phattonez
12-02-2007, 11:44 PM
^^I've had one, it was pretty cool. The best way to get them from what I've heard is to ask yourself like 5 times a day if you're dreaming.

Trolling is not fun and interesting when you are the one being trolled.

Link 101
12-03-2007, 08:32 AM

Honestly, I am pretty sure it's to give our body time to relax and recover our muscle functions from the day before. If you never slept, you'd never get the chance for your muscles and even organs to rest, and eventually you'd become weak and just collapse.

MasterSwordUltima
12-03-2007, 09:57 AM
You actually can not die from lack of sleep. You can die from exhaustion, but not from lack of sleep.

Interestingly enough, when we're babies, we can only be awake for an hour or so at the most, and then we sleep to regain energy and all that. Yet once we hit around 5years of age, we can only go about 16 hours until we need to sleep again. You'd think that a 30 year old would be able to go a day straight without sleeping...

...but I guess that also has to do with how long daylight is, and all that.

phattonez
12-03-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't know, I still can't go 16 hours without sleep.

biggiy05
12-03-2007, 09:40 PM
You actually can not die from lack of sleep. You can die from exhaustion, but not from lack of sleep.

Interestingly enough, when we're babies, we can only be awake for an hour or so at the most, and then we sleep to regain energy and all that. Yet once we hit around 5years of age, we can only go about 16 hours until we need to sleep again. You'd think that a 30 year old would be able to go a day straight without sleeping...

...but I guess that also has to do with how long daylight is, and all that.

A child's body is much smaller than an adults. They don't require as much sleep because they don't use as much energy. An adult is far more active, the body is aging the older you get and therefore needs more time to sleep so the body can build up the lost energy.

That's why it seems like kids never run out of energy.

phattonez
12-03-2007, 10:22 PM
^^I thought that's why they didn't eat as much.

biggiy05
12-04-2007, 02:03 AM
^^I thought that's why they didn't eat as much.

That's another example. The body is smaller and doesn't need as much food. Having a smaller body is also bad when it comes to injuries though. Burns on a child that are life threatening to them might only be a second degree burn to an adult.

phattonez
12-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Burns may be worse, but things like broken bones and such happen less often with younger kids.

Link 101
12-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Sometimes phattonez. It depends on how strong their bones are. If a child doesn't get enough calcium, they're just as likely to break a bone as a 40 year old, most likely. It roots back to my thread in Think Tank about nutrients and vitamins...ha ha. I broke my elbow once. When I was like 7. That's because I flew up in the air like 7 feet and hit my elbow on a concrete patch in the grass. Total pwnage.

phattonez
12-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Sure, but I know that there's that think with their head when they're really young so they're very unlikely to crack open their skull because they're falling on their face all the time.

Link 101
12-04-2007, 11:22 AM
I cracked my head open twice when I younger, ha ha. First time I really did fall on my face and almost lost my right by hitting the corner of the trim around the wall. Then after that I was crawling up onto my high chair with jeans that were WAY to baggy and slipped and hit the back of my head on the corner of the dishwasher. Now I have an L shaped scar on the back of my head.

phattonez
12-04-2007, 11:44 AM
I cracked my head open too, but I don't want to think about how bad it would have been if I was older. Kids can rebound so quickly from injuries, I wish I could do that.

Link 101
12-04-2007, 12:04 PM
I always get injured, from skateboarding and whatnot. I am also an all around jackass. Jackass in the sense of the show Jackass. I imitate them like they say I shouldn't. It's fun, and funny. I've been injured so many times, sprained both my ankles many times, sprained my wrist, smashed my face on the ground while skating. I'm so tolerant to pain these days.

phattonez
12-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Has anyone read "House Made of Dawn." I need to read it for English, but I can't bring myself to finish it. It's so boring and I don't care. It's too description heavy and I really don't care.

biggiy05
12-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Burns may be worse, but things like broken bones and such happen less often with younger kids.

Bones are developing...the whole body is developing and the bones are still rather fragile. Parents bring their kids to the ER all the time for broken bones or what they think are broken bones.

Falling on your face as a baby or falling on your head in general hurts them because it's still a really soft spot in the first few months all the way up through the first year. That's why you always see people cradling a baby's head in their palm. The skull is still forming.

phattonez
12-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Yes it hurts, but the skull won't break as easily. Don't they have plates in their head that overlap and then come together to form the skull?

MasterSwordUltima
12-04-2007, 09:40 PM
So I get my new laptop on monday. Woohoo. Comes with a neat dock that has a built-in keyboard. 160giggle bytes of fun. And I essentially get another disk with Vista on it that I can use as a coaster on my desk. [XP SP2 is going on pretty much right away]

So then this machine I'm on now will become my awesome storage computer where I keep the main files for games like Starcraft, Jedi Knight, Half-Life, for when others come over. Also this way I'll have even more room on my laptop for endless torrents. Hooray!

[Shameless plug for #SE on irc.irchighway.net IRC chat room goes here]

phattonez
12-04-2007, 10:07 PM
I remember when I tried to get my laptop. DHL was shipping it, and I was at home that day. I saw the truck pull up and then they left and wrote a note. They never rang the doorbell, so I had to go to the DHL office to pick it up. I was so mad, at least now I have it and it doesn't work. Hooray!

Link 101
12-05-2007, 09:13 AM
I need to buy a computer really badly, but I just can't seem to save up the money, I blame gas prices mostly. Eventually I'll get one though.....eventually.

phattonez
12-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Question for the ages #2: Do anyone else's lips burn a little after they eat a banana? Does anyone get heartburn from eating a banana (one of my brothers gets this)? What kind of acid does banana have? Why can I not stop eating them even thought they hurt a little?

The_Amaster
12-05-2007, 06:31 PM
...what?
I've never heard of anyone having burning lips or heartburn from a banana before.

phattonez
12-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Well now I'm starting to feel that the heartburn that I have right now is from the Philly Cheese Steak, but I'm sure that banana didn't help. I'm glad I have antacid tablets right at my desk. My family has a history of bad heartburn.

erm2003
12-05-2007, 08:31 PM
The burning could be related to a minor food allergy. I think I have heard of those type of symptoms.

Pineconn
12-05-2007, 08:46 PM
I guarantee I've never gotten a heartburn from eating a banana.

So we got our PSAT results back today. I was in the 95th percentile with a 1950 (out of 2400). The Critical Reading section killed me, and it doesn't help that I accidentally put down a wrong answer in the Math section. But still, I'm pretty happy with the top 5&#37; of America.

Even though one of my friends got a 2050, which was in the 97th percentile.

Has anyone taken both the PSAT and the SAT? Is it true that the SAT is a bit more difficult than the PSAT?

The_Amaster
12-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Well, I took the full SAT back when it was on the 1600 scale and I got a 1070, which I think was pretty good for an eighth grader, but thinking back to the PSAT as well, it wasn't really all that much harder.

Russ
12-05-2007, 08:58 PM
You know, I just relized I have been hearing the word SAT forever, and I don't even know what it stands for.

Pineconn
12-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Standardized Aptitude Test? I think?

Aegix Drakan
12-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Standardized Aptitude Test? I think?

...>_> you THINK?!?

You're in the top 5% of americans your age, and you're not sure about that?!?

...XD Just messing with you a bit. Congrats on the good score.

The_Amaster
12-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, it's Standardized Aptitude Test, and I'm sure. ;)

phattonez
12-05-2007, 11:11 PM
SAT is lame. The ACT is so much easier and it's not as long and boring. I got a 32 on the ACT but only a 1910 on the SAT. Go figure, I didn't study for either. The SAT II was fun though. 790 on Math Level 2, I felt so proud of myself for taking such a stupid test.

Prrkitty
12-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Bananas upset my stomach also... it's an allergy to something in the bananas. I've not investigated it much because I can usually eat dried banana chips without much problem. You might want to ask your doctor next time you see him/her about it.

phattonez
12-06-2007, 02:05 AM
That might not be for a while, but I guess it gets my brother a lot worse than it gets me, and he hasn't gone to the doctor in years. He hasn't gone to the dentist in years either and one of his front teeth looks like it's about to fall out.

Link 101
12-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Dude, I haven't been to the dentist in God knows how long. My teeth are fine, but I just don't have the money or insurance to go. I want to go though, see how my teeths are doing. As for the banana thing, getting heartburn from them is weird. Usually bananas are good for relieving heartburn. You could be allergic to the protein in it. I read up briefly on it, it's either that or some other histamine.

Sute
12-06-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm going to cut my boss' throat. I hate him with the burning intensity of a thousand desert suns. Mutiny at its highest, plz.

phattonez
12-06-2007, 11:40 AM
I'll help write a nasty email, but that's about as far as I go.

Pineconn
12-06-2007, 11:25 PM
I'll bring the eggs and TP. I'll need an alibi, though.

phattonez
12-06-2007, 11:54 PM
So I had another banana today. It caused a little heartburn, but no burning lips!

Breaker
12-07-2007, 08:37 AM
http://i18.tinypic.com/6occphd.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/86hem3a.jpg

new pictures of Nanook taken and posted from my iphone

Link 101
12-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Awwwwe! Breaker, that's the kind of dog I want when I get older. Nanook is a nice name as well! I'm not sure what the breed is though, what breed is he/she?

Breaker
12-07-2007, 08:43 AM
he's a siberian husky.. and he's less than 3 months old in those pictures. he's going to be big!

MasterSwordUltima
12-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Looks like my 5 year old Akita, Romeo, except for color. Does he have a crazy curly tail as well?

Aegix Drakan
12-07-2007, 11:05 AM
^_^ aww...Such a cute doggy...It's almost like a stuffed animal!

It looks so cuddly, I just want to give it a hug right now.

phattonez
12-07-2007, 11:09 AM
^^Hug an untrained dog? I don't know much about dogs but I don't like what could come out of it.

Link 101
12-07-2007, 11:09 AM
That first picture of him is so cute. My girlfriend wants a cross between a husky and a german shepard. I think that would be ballin'.

EDIT: Yeah phattonez, nothing good can come out of it, I don't think. My step-bro once hugged an untrained husky, and he got attacked by it, bite wounds all around.

Aegix Drakan
12-07-2007, 11:37 AM
o..k...

Suddenly I don't want to hug it anymore...>_> It's not worth losing a limb over...

phattonez
12-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Or is it?

Aegix Drakan
12-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Or is it?

...I can't come up with a good comeback to that, So I'll let the judge to the talking for me. (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2336601)

phattonez
12-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Is it any surprise that I've gotten both of these objection flashes in the thread?

Breaker
12-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Nanook is extremely friendly. I've never seen him act violent, except towards his stuffed toy cat.

Dechipher
12-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Nanook is extremely friendly. I've never seen him act violent, except towards his stuffed toy cat.

You ever plan on selling puppies?

biggiy05
12-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Damn he's getting big. Hope he has a big back yard to run around in.

Breaker
12-07-2007, 08:58 PM
You ever plan on selling puppies?

He's going to be fixed next month.

Pineconn
12-07-2007, 10:20 PM
What's broken with him?

The_Amaster
12-07-2007, 10:38 PM
*shoots Pineconn*

Whats that Nanook? Timmy's trapped under the ice floes and polar bears are closing in? Let's go rescue him.
(Man, I have no idea where this came from)

phattonez
12-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Question for the ages #3: What do you do during Finals Week in college?

Pineconn
12-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Buy a few gallons of egg nog and party till your skin turns greenish.

Oh wait, I'm still in high school.

Aegix Drakan
12-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Me? I sit back and laugh, since I dont' have any finals, except for the odd english or french exam, which are all complete for me. /me sits back and laughs, but leans back too far, and flips the chair

Is it any surprise that I've gotten both of these objection flashes in the thread?

:P No, not really. You just seem to have this huge sign on your head that says "object to me please!"

What's broken with him?

:rofl:

phattonez
12-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Where do you get these, or am I banned from knowing? I guess according just to probability I would get both of them since I have the most posts in this thread by far.

EDIT: I just looked it up. The lead that I have is 18 less than the number of posts than the person with the second most post in this thread has in this thread. I have 252, so you figure it out.

Icey
12-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Question for the ages #3: What do you do during Finals Week in college?

You should probably study at some point. But..

Unless you have a final thursday morning, here's what you do on Wednesday night: Get drunk, strip down to your underwear, and join the rest of the undergraduate student body in a run along campus which will inevitably end up with several hundred almost-naked people dancing in a fountain.

I guess the particulars of that only really apply to UCLA students (although there are many other schools that have undie runs). Also, phanttonez, since you're a freshmen, in your very first quarter, you are probably a) taking only three classes and b) taking some GE's, meaning your finals will most likely not be terrible. So you have no excuse not to take part in this great tradition.

Sadly I have to sit this one out. I've got a math final thursday and the tests are too easy meaning the mean is like an 89&#37; (ie the curve actually brings your grade DOWN). So yeah, I really need to prep well for that =/

Breaker
12-09-2007, 12:42 AM
http://i19.tinypic.com/7202f4l.jpg

He's tasted blood, now he'll never be the same...

moocow
12-09-2007, 01:13 AM
AW!!!!

He's the cutest fucking thing ever! Well, next to my kid and my dog...

My friend's dog just gave birth to a litter of 9. He has a puppy army, lol.

biggiy05
12-09-2007, 03:46 PM
It's always nice to get off work, go home and try to relax when you get a call that goes something like this...."hey uhh I'm almost positive Naara is dropping her baby...oh and she just kicked the shit out of Dakota."

Two bales of hay, a trough of water and a pair of Carrhart overalls covered in mud later I have a baby colt and he is one tall little shit. From the time I got out there it took about 4 1/2 hours or for him to come out. I was pissed because I was the only one at the farm until our neighbor showed up and good thing to because there was a breach and we to pull him out....try doing that with a mom who does not like you near her babies and it's fun!

I wasn't able to get any pictures but Naara's new colt is going to be named Jack or Louie. Mom was being a pain in the ass and didn't want us in the stable so we left her alone. I'm gonna try and get some pictures later.

phattonez
12-09-2007, 03:47 PM
At first I thought that you were talking about people, and then I was kind of concerned, until I heard about the bales of hay. Wow, that was interesting.

Prrkitty
12-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Congrats on the new colt. I remember when my mare Dobbie gave birth to Yankee Starlight (I don't own either anymore - haven't in over 20 years) in the middle of the night under a sky FULL of stars. We thought he was breach until all of a sudden he literally fell out all at once. He was beautiful... flaxen mane & tail... Palomino body color, both parents were solid blacks. That first night he was trying to run around Dobbie to check things out... it's like he came out running.

Jenny
12-09-2007, 11:02 PM
on the first day of Christmas my (insert word here) gave to me, a very tiny walnut tree!

I can't wait for X-MAS :3

phattonez
12-09-2007, 11:18 PM
So walnuts do grow on trees. That was on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader and I didn't know.

Jenny
12-09-2007, 11:23 PM
So walnuts do grow on trees. That was on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader and I didn't know.

hey I saw that episode, pretty funny stuff. at least i get most of them right, considering im a freshman. seriously, they should change it to "freshperson" because not everyone there is a "man." there are "women," "men," and... "its". gotta be publicly correct! :tongue:

edit: I actuly have a walnut tree in my back yard. ;)

phattonez
12-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Wow, and I was having a hard time with those questions. I didn't know how to get the median for a set with an even number of objects in it.

Darth Marsden
12-10-2007, 07:06 AM
Over here we have Are You Smarter Then A 10 Year Old? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_You_Smarter_Than_A_10_Year_Old&#37;3F). I don't watch it, but my family does occasionally. The only question I ever watched asked what a French phrase was, and I had no idea. I only speak two languages - English, and Bad English.

Pineconn
12-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Wow, and I was having a hard time with those questions. I didn't know how to get the median for a set with an even number of objects in it.

The numbers were 2, 2, 5, 9, 11, and 14, right? Obviously "7" is the correct answer - I had no problem with that one. :shrug:

The history questions kill me, though.

phattonez
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
No, I know what the median is, I just didn't know how to get it when there was an even number of objects in it.

Who knows the lowest layer of the atmosphere? Really.

Russ
12-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Who knows the lowest layer of the atmosphere? Really.
I do. It's the troposphere.

phattonez
12-10-2007, 08:00 PM
You know that now, right after the show tells everyone.

The_Amaster
12-10-2007, 08:17 PM
You know, philosophicly, that show raises a lot of questions. If your fifth-grader is smarter than a good deal of adults, who have presumably learned the same stuff (maybe not at the same rate, yeah I know stuff was taught slower then) then it can be assumed that they forgot it by their current age. And if that's true, then whats the point of education at all? Apart from your particular profession, I mean.

Russ
12-10-2007, 08:31 PM
You know that now, right after the show tells everyone.
What show? I honestly know it. I didn't get it off a TV show.

You know, philosophicly, that show raises a lot of questions. If your fifth-grader is smarter than a good deal of adults, who have presumably learned the same stuff (maybe not at the same rate, yeah I know stuff was taught slower then) then it can be assumed that they forgot it by their current age. And if that's true, then whats the point of education at all? Apart from your particular profession, I mean.

Good point. So why don't we just permanetly close down schools? Maybe we should bring this to court. Although I doubt we'ld get very far. But it's worth a try. :rolleyes:

Icey
12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
While I appreciate your sense of humor, Amaster, I think the show actually raises a serious issue as well. Namely that a lot of the material taught in elementary school is useless/worthless and trivial, so why are we spending time and money teaching it? Seriously a good deal of the questions on that show (from what I have seen) have no application or relation to anything, including the stuff you study in higher education. Hell you probably could reduce the number of years you have to go to school if you just remove a lot of the chaff and condense grades 1-12 to 1-8 or less.

The_Amaster
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
While I appreciate your sense of humor, Amaster

Don't know what your talking about. I'm dead serious. School should be adapted to each students needs based on their planned career. And enough with this feelings stuff, place kids by intelligence instead of a melting pot in which you have to cater to the lowest common denominator.

Icey
12-10-2007, 10:25 PM
If your fifth-grader is smarter than a good deal of adults

I was referring to that part. I didn't think you were actually serious about that. That show doesn't demonstrate that fifth graders are smarter than any adults... knowing your state capitals doesn't make you more intelligent than anyone, it just means you memorized more useless information.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Aegix Drakan
12-11-2007, 12:10 AM
School should be adapted to each students needs based on their planned career.

Good idea.

with one TINY flaw...

a lot of kids either choose careers that they'll never be able to follow through with (like a tone-deaf kid who insists they will be the next Elvis, or that they wanna be a pogo stick tester, or something like that.), or they don't know what they want to do.

what, do we hold these kids back from school until they come up with a "reasonable" idea? or do we tell them "go for it" and then when they botch up, they start from scratch?

:P That could lead to a lot of bums, and a lot of guys in school when they're 30...

I dunno...that's kind of my $0.2 Canadian.

I only realized what I wanted to do in sec 4 (game programmer), and by then, I had already screwed up my math, and due to a ton of annoying series of events, I was never able to get my match 436, and 536, and at this point, I'm too far behind to even catch up (I have not done math in 3 years, and I'm almost done the graphic design program).

So...your solution doesn't work in all cases A-man.

phattonez
12-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Education is more than about career training . . .

Deviance
12-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Speaking of career wise. I did get another job finally. Work 3rd shift. Been there for about a month. Last night really sucked.

Walk in find out my machine is going to be down most of the night due to it having issues. So I was working the floor. Basically I was keeping areas clean and giving people's breaks.

I get called to go to the back to the warehouse do to a resin spill. Resin is this white plastic stuff that we use for make our bottles. Anyways I go back it looked like a snow scene in the warehouse. So there I am cleaning it all up by myself for about 2 hours. There was a lot. So basically I had to put it through regrind so it would take the dirt out. Of course this stuff is messy. So when I finally took care of it I walk out of the warehouse and I looked like a yeti cause I had all the stuff over my clothes. I go take my 10 minute break. Go outside and shake my shirt out.

Come back another machine started acting up. I go over to take a look and one of the chambers was not being filled. So the red alarm goes off. I refill it and start the machine. Starts doing it's output but very slowly. Then it lit fire lol. I was like omfg and blew it out cause it wasn't all that big. Waited for it to warm up and it started functioning properly again.

Then next the machine next to me starts acting up to. Basically it was the same deal with that one but this machine's mixer wasn't doing what it was supposed to do. I fixed that also and then started going back to the warehouse to make sure the pumps are working.

While I was walking back a lady off to my right was having issues with her machine too. The discarded waste pipe became disconnected. So I am putting the damn thing back together for her and the top part comes down. At this point I was getting pissed but I kept my cool. Grabbed a ladder and fixed the top. Now lunch comes and goes.

Finally come back and my machine is up and running. I call it the mega bitch because its known to cause a lot of problems. First thing the cutter was jamming and the bottles all jammed up. So I flip the safety door open and got hit by the door on accident. Left a nice diagonal slash on my neck lol. So I fixed it and it kept acting up during the night. Then the machine breaks down again. So it was offline for the rest of the night.

Basically I go back to working the floor. The machine next to me was doing the same shit so I was over there helping cleaning the mess up. And what do you know. State inspector comes in 30 minutes before I have to leave. The inspector was throwing a fit with the machine that was malfunctioning and bitching about the mess. And he comes over and started his shit with me. Basically told him look. If you knew what was going on during 3rd shift you would understand why it is such a mess.

So yeah that's how well my work night went. Thank god I am off today.

phattonez
12-11-2007, 08:25 AM
What is wrong with everyone? Does no one post at 4 am? Am I the only one here who is insane?

Deviance
12-11-2007, 10:15 AM
It's 9:15am here. I posted my rant at 4am. XD

Aegix Drakan
12-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Am I the only one here who is insane?

:P No, but I think you're the only one who would openly admit that you're nuts.

Darth Marsden
12-11-2007, 01:31 PM
I post at awkward hours, but that's mostly because I like in the UK. First thing in the morning for me is like 1:00 AM for you or something.

mrz84
12-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Yo, haven't posteed a bit and today I thought I'd pop into AGN while at the library. Anyways, I'm stuck at the hotel I work at becvause the weather sucks. On the plus side I get "free" tv. :kitty: Also, great to Sean on his new job. And to Darthy, that new av is hilarious. :kitty: