PDA

View Full Version : So...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

phattonez
07-15-2007, 04:10 PM
I hope Harry dies. I've had enough of him.

Darth Marsden
07-16-2007, 02:24 AM
I don't care what happens to him. JK just needs a script editor not afraid to point out her mistakes. Like George 'It's for the kids' Lucas, she's gotten so big, it's almost as if people are afraid to say No to her.

It's 07:24, I've been up for 20 minutes and I don't want to go into work. Bleh.

The_Amaster
07-16-2007, 10:24 AM
I will say that she is a good writer when it comes to pulling you in and making you want to read more, but her writing style, use of rythem, metaphor, etc. could use some serious help.

mrz84
07-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Interesting stories the Potter books are. When I first heard of them I was thinking it was some weird thing to get the attention of little kids. Then I saw the second movie. That's right. I didn't watch the first movie or read any of the books. I started with the second movie. It hooked me into beleiving that it can be for anyone. So I started reading the books from the first and watched all the movies after the second (except for the last two that were released and I STILL haven't watched the first one) and have read all the books t hat have been released. I was dissapointed about the end of the 6th, yet somehow expected it.

Darth Marsden
07-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Challenge time!

Find that story thread in which I originally posted my first three South Park parodies. It was for a competition hosted by Glenn the Great (who never got around to writing the second one he promised), and I wanna reread the 'lost scene' from Episode I.

A cookie to the winner who posts the link to it here!

Luigi
07-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Challenge time!

Find that story thread in which I originally posted my first three South Park parodies. It was for a competition hosted by Glenn the Great (who never got around to writing the second one he promised), and I wanna reread the 'lost scene' from Episode I.

Easy:

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=96842

The_Amaster
07-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Arrgghh, Luigi, you beat me by literally one minuite.

Ah well.

biggiy05
07-16-2007, 05:14 PM
So....

I got another set of x-rays which brings my grand total so far up to 40+ and I've still got two more years with this doctor. Looks like the bar in my chest hasn't moved and I just needed a new clavicle brace(go look it up) to help keep my body from slumping over and molding the bar into that position which would suck.

I'm cleared for my emt-basic class in the fall and I go back to work August 7th. Not looking forward to work but after I finish class in December I can start looking for a job in the ER after February.

Oh and Glitch fucks sheep on the weekends. Glenn is going to be a very lonely programmer in 20 years, Belderan smells like cottage cheese and this was all random but very true.

phattonez
07-16-2007, 05:31 PM
And once again I escape social degradation by Biggiy.

California summers are too damn hot. I want to move closer to the coast.

Glenn the Great
07-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Challenge time!

I know I was busy and other things got in the way so I didn't finish the story. I had written some of it, so rather than keep saying I'll finish it and have it be forever until I do, I'll just throw down what I had, exactly as it was when I last worked on it on May 1st according to the file's Last Modified date.

AGNerds! Episode Two!

It's been a few weeks since the 2007 AGN Convention, and things have finally returned to normal for the AGNerds.

The setting of today's show is The AGN Station. It's an old abandoned roundhouse located in Gaysport, Ohio. It once proudly served the B&O Railroad, but it is now the headquarters of the notorious crime boss, War Lord, and his nefarious gang, "The Gangsta D's".

War Lord's throne/poker room is at the upper levels of the rafters, while Dark Nation's ZC Creature Feature Workshop is down in the basement.

After getting a good look around the place, the camera settles in around War Lord's throne. War Lord is seated in a big metal chair, half obscured by shadows. He's dressed in a strange mix of wigger and Italian mobster attire. Around him at a poker table are the AG Elite, which would be Moocow, Breaker, Glitch, Biggiy, Goki, Goat, Ganonator, Daarkseid, Dechipher, and Ghaleon. They are engaged in a game of cards and seem to be having a discussion.

War Lord: (in a Godfather-like voice) Mah niggas... Ah funds ah low.... We needs us a new hooker to bring in ah tha moolah.

Glitch: What's wrong with Moocow?

War Lord: (in Godfather voice) She's ah gotten too loose. Mah clients do nah like it being ah too loose.

*Moocow snarls and reaches down into her purse*

War Lord: Ah'm ah sorry! Put ah-away-ah yah dildo. Ah make good, we make-ah tha money!

Moocow: Only if you drop that cheesy accent. It sucks ass worse than Ganonator on a bad night.

War Lord: Word, Ho.

War Lord: All I've got is an Ace....

*Ghaleon slams his cards down*

Ghaleon: GO FISH!!!

*Ghaleon is grinning and eyeing everyone left and right.*

*Everyone is silent*

Glitch: Fuck this game, fuck this shit, I'm broke, I'm sick of these kid games, I want to play Real Poker for fucking money again!

Goki: Right mates, I agree. The Premium Memberships don't work anymore, let's just get our new hooker already!

Biggiy: Who's it going to be?

War Lord: Alright G's, here's the lowdown. My contact down in the hood, his street-name be Cyborg, he be eye'n a chick. Her name be Lilith.

Goki: Crikey! I know that bitch! We'd have no luck with her, she doesn't like me, and thinks I'm whiny!

Goat: I hear that whiny ass of yours say "Crikey" one more fucking time I'm gonna drop you in tha Antz!

*The camera pans over to a large round sealed door embedded in the floor, dead center of the station*

Goki: You wouldn't! ... heh...heh... Right..... mate?

**** Now the camera changes over to a parking lot outside the AGN Station****

**** Lightningz and ZeldaFan pull up in a small two-seater GoKart *****

Aegix Drakan
07-16-2007, 09:32 PM
California summers are too damn hot.

QFT

It was so friggen hot on my vacation it wasn't funny.

And Nevada and Arizona were even worse. >_< I now know the meaning of the words "Burning Heat"

And Biggiy, I hope your condition starts to improve.

phattonez
07-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Moving from the coast, once you get past downtown LA it gets unbearable around like 2:00. Santa Monica always feels great, I just wish that I had the money to live there.

SpykStorm
07-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Challenge time!

Thats a funny story.

Darth Marsden
07-17-2007, 03:10 AM
Easy:

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=96842
Take your pick:
http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-thong-cookies-135.jpg

Amaster42: Thanks for trying anyway. Here, you can have a consolation prize:
http://obli.net/media/1/20051118-cookies.jpg

Glenn: That looks like it would have been fun. Shame you never finished it.

spyk99999: Mine are funnier. (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97131)

The_Amaster
07-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Yay! Pirates!

It's not just California. Wisconsin's been gettin' it's fair share of the heat as well. Especially when your job involves standing outside for nine hours in hot clothing.

phattonez
07-17-2007, 01:02 PM
^^Do you mean like a costume, or a suit, or something else completely?

The_Amaster
07-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Costume. I wear a renassaince peasent shirt, which is thick, baggy and strapped like a straightjacket to my wrists, some renassaince pants, which are thick, baggy and itchy, and a bandanna, which serves to lock all the sweat on my scalp in. All while I'm doing large amounts of physical labor, such as pushing the swinging ships, etc. It's fun though.

phattonez
07-17-2007, 01:08 PM
I thought that there was some sort of air conditioning for suits like that.

Darth Marsden
07-17-2007, 01:52 PM
I think you're thinking about those characters you see at DisneyWorld. I'm pretty sure they have air conditioning.

biggiy05
07-17-2007, 02:02 PM
I think you're thinking about those characters you see at DisneyWorld. I'm pretty sure they have air conditioning.

They do. There was a little kid who stuck a straw into the grill of one of the fans and it jammed the fan. Highlight of my trip watching this person take off when he/she found out there was no air moving inside.

mrz84
07-17-2007, 02:14 PM
They do. There was a little kid who stuck a straw into the grill of one of the fans and it jammed the fan. Highlight of my trip watching this person take off when he/she found out there was no air moving inside.

I wish I coulda seen that... Would have been fun to watch. :kitty:

biggiy05
07-17-2007, 06:46 PM
So I was e-mailing my girlfriend when she was at work to show her a truck I found that I want to look into. It turned into a two hour go around about who is going to have a bigger truck. That's gonna be sad if my girlfriend shows up at the fire station and pulls up beside my truck just to show everyone how small mine is....what's even worse is she has the money to buy a bigger truck.

I'm never gonna be able to live it down at the fire station if that happens. I think everyone should give me $5 and a cookie.

Dechipher
07-18-2007, 12:31 AM
I didn't know I was part of the AG Elite....
sweet.

Aegix Drakan
07-18-2007, 08:29 AM
Well the cookie is no problem, but...

:P I'd only be able to give you $5 Canadian.

The_Amaster
07-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Anyone here ever see the new Oceans 11? I just thought of that scene where the two driving brothers are introduced. With the trucks.

Yeah, 5 bucks is my limit too. I'm poor.:(

phattonez
07-23-2007, 02:56 AM
So I was e-mailing my girlfriend when she was at work to show her a truck I found that I want to look into. It turned into a two hour go around about who is going to have a bigger truck. That's gonna be sad if my girlfriend shows up at the fire station and pulls up beside my truck just to show everyone how small mine is....what's even worse is she has the money to buy a bigger truck.

I'm never gonna be able to live it down at the fire station if that happens. I think everyone should give me $5 and a cookie.

I don't have a cookie, but would you mind taking the stye out of my eye that's been bothering me? I want my contacts back.

So I went to a Dodger game today and saw an ex-girlfriend of mine on the big screen. I go to games to get away from life, not to have it slap me in the face. At least I didn't have to talk to her.

Darth Marsden
07-23-2007, 04:04 AM
You ever seen The Naked Gun? Your conversation reminds me of an early scene from that...

Welcome home, Frank. Good work in Beirut. We heard about it.
Thanks. l want to know one thing - is it true about Victoria?
l'm afraid so. She ran off with some guy. They got married last week.
Then it's over. All of this is meaningless. l did it for her. Everything. And now she's gone. [Stepping off the plane to a bunch of reporters] And you came down here to get a hot story, didn't you? Pictures of me
to sell your newspapers.
- Frank...
Sure, you think l'm a big hero. Do any of you understand how a man can hurt inside?
Frank, they're not here for you. ''Weird Al'' Yankovic is on the plane. [He emerges, the press go wild. The two get into a car and drive off]
What about the wedding? What was she wearing?
Don't torture yourself! Put her out of your mind.
l can't get her out of my mind. What about the guy? Do you know anything about him?
Not much. Just that he's an Olympic gymnast and it's the best sex she's ever had.
l trusted her and followed my heart. Foolishly, it seems. l'm just gonna have
to learn to forget. That's why l took my vacation in Beirut - to find some peace. lt won't be easy. Everywhere l look, something reminds me of her. [They drive past a pair of fuel storage facilities that look suspiciously like boobs]

biggiy05
07-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Loans suck because they have an interest rate on them but having a loan for school I can deal with. I qualify for a stafford loan and I don't need all of it so I can send in a change form and only ask for what I need.

Now that I know I don't have to pay out of pocket I can go start working with my personal trainer again.

Last thing left is to get my mom off my back about giving her more money every month. Who in their right mind tells their kid to put off their education so they can give them more money every month?!

phattonez
07-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Apparently your mother. My mom doesn't even want me to get a job for college, I guess she doesn't want me to learn anything about life in college.

Glenn the Great
07-26-2007, 10:18 PM
You are truly blessed if you don't have to work during college.

I haven't had to have a job during college, and it has allowed me to focus my time on my studies. Most people I know who balance school and work have poor grades.

phattonez
07-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Both of my brother's worked through college, and I know that I'm blessed, but I don't want my parents to make the whole sacrifice so that I can get a few extra hours to study.

Darth Marsden
07-27-2007, 05:56 AM
I worked while I was at College and University - the weekend and three days a week respectively. It sucked. I had hardly any free time at all. I stuck with the College job, but ended up quiting the Uni one. Working on the checkouts sucks.

rock_nog
07-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Ah, forget about it. Learning about life is for after college. I had the same thing when I went to college, my parents didn't want me working, but looking back, I can see why. (A) it ensures you have time to study, which is important, and (B) college is about much more than just taking classes, and if you're spending all your non-class time either studying or working, you're going to miss out on that. Just remember there are all kinds of things going on outside of class - sign up for extracurriculars, have crazy misadventures with friends, get yourself involved with some big creative endeavor.

Which leads to another point, all that stuff will help you prepare for the real world in terms of being sure that there's something else going on in your life besides work. I have too many friends who, after college, just got wrapped up in their work. And we're not even talking interesting jobs here, they just never figured out how to have a life outside of work.

Yoshiman
07-27-2007, 03:41 PM
So, I walked home from work yesterday (which is about a 3.5 miles) with my paycheck in my pocket. When I was about a quarter of the way home, I hear thunder. I recall the newspaper's weather saying there would be light rain that day. So I started picking up the pace.

It started to freaking downpour. It was like I could've taken a swim through the rain.

So yeah, I get home completely soaked. I took a hairdryer to my paycheck to see if I could save it, but there was one number (account number) missing at the bottom, so I couldn't cash it and have to get it reissued.

I hate Pennsylvania's weather. :(

Brasel
07-27-2007, 04:44 PM
I worked while I was at College and University - the weekend and three days a week respectively. It sucked. I had hardly any free time at all. I stuck with the College job, but ended up quiting the Uni one. Working on the checkouts sucks.

I worked while in high school and college. Almost every night, I would have a shift, and it really hurt my grades. I was so burnt out by the time I'd get home that I wouldn't want to do my homework, and any nights I had off, I'd want to do something fun. You might know where that ended me up. Worked my way into a depression that lead me to make the impulsive decision to join the army.

phattonez
07-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Damn, now I'm starting to think that I shouldn't get a job from Anthony's story. There has to be a happy medium. How many hours a week did you work Anthony?

biggiy05
07-27-2007, 09:30 PM
I'll be working different hours every week but average is around 30. I'm also going to to be a volunteer at the fire station and going to school. I don't plan on taking 4-5 classes this quarter but just my emt basic. That class alone is going to feel like a full work load. Class three times a week plus hospital clinics.

I've got plenty of people that can help me throughout the quarter if I need any extra help. Worst comes to worst I'll just cut back on hours I work so I don't burn my self out.

edit: Now I just need to decide which time slot I want. Wake up at 5am to be at class at 8am. Take the 12pm class or the 6pm class. I go early and I gotta deal with traffic. I go late and I gotta deal with traffic. Upside to going early is if I choose not to work those days I've got all afternoon and evening free....I think I just found my time slot.

I live out in the country and my college is almost an hour away when driving in the mornings.

deathbyhokie
07-28-2007, 12:01 AM
So, I walked home from work yesterday (which is about a 3.5 miles) with my paycheck in my pocket. When I was about a quarter of the way home, I hear thunder. I recall the newspaper's weather saying there would be light rain that day. So I started picking up the pace.

It started to freaking downpour. It was like I could've taken a swim through the rain.

So yeah, I get home completely soaked. I took a hairdryer to my paycheck to see if I could save it, but there was one number (account number) missing at the bottom, so I couldn't cash it and have to get it reissued.

I hate Pennsylvania's weather. :(

We had that happen to one of the guys when i worked at a local amusement park. Since he was at work, hefigured he'd just place the check on top of an oven to dry out.

He then found a bank that would take a wrinkled check with a scorch mark through it.

phattonez
07-28-2007, 12:02 AM
What bank is that? I want to make sure that I never have anything to do with them.

erm2003
07-28-2007, 12:04 AM
I don't have the chance to get to the bank very often. That is why I am glad I have direct deposit so I don't have to worry about any of this.

Aegix Drakan
08-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Just got back from Otakuthon a few hours ago. It's pretty much the only Anime Convention in Quebec. Unfortunately, I missed the opening day.

It's only the second time it's been held, so it was still pretty small, but still, it was sweet. I found myself wishing for a camera when I saw a whole gang of people cosplaying more than half of the important characters from BLEACH, the funky shop guy included.

My purchases were:

A Naruto Headband - Water village symbol (*Growl* They ran out of Leaf headbands! It's actually on my head as I'm posting this.)
A miniature 1-UP Mushroom Keychain (So that if anyone tells me to get a life, I'll be prepared)
A sweet picture of BLack Mage casting what looks like Blizzaga. (I'm hanging it up as soon as I can find a frame to stick it in)

Needless to say, I'm going back next year.

phattonez
08-06-2007, 12:58 AM
I don't know if there are any bowlers here, but here goes. I went to Sacramento and bowled a total of 9 games. I had 3 yesterday which I did bad to decent with, but today my first series was a 685 and my last games was a 268, 2 pins away from a perfect game (it's tough to explain how that works). Then after I got about a 500 something series. All in all, it wasn't bad, except that my good series was with a partner and he didn't do so well, otherwise we could have taken the whole competition.

rock_nog
08-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey, anybody see that drug PSA with the talking dog? Just thought I'd share my take on it.

dogpsa.ytmnd.com (http://dogpsa.ytmnd.com)

biggiy05
08-07-2007, 08:03 AM
I woke up at 7am thinking I had to work at 8am....nope it's 10am. I could have sworn it was 8 but I must be thinking of Thursday and Friday. If they don't call me in a few minutes then I was wrong and could have gone back to sleep.

Off to eat some waffles!

Darth Marsden
08-07-2007, 08:19 AM
Mmm... waffles. They're yummy. I like pancakes as well. Show me a restaurant that does Pancakes and Sausage and I'm so in there wolfing it down. Only thing I had for breakfast during my trip to the States.

Beldaran
08-07-2007, 09:42 AM
I can no longer eat pancakes because it turns out I'm allergic to wheat gluten. Fuck.

{DSG}DarkRaven
08-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Off to eat some waffles!

Oh my gosh. My sister was randomly flipping channels yesterday before I went to work, when I saw this (http://www.paginadeinicio.com.mx/videotube/viewvideo.php?id=AwqWuRaCy3c)

The clip is nearly five minutes, but the waffle referrence is in there.

I love waffles. Nearly as much as I love pie.

I'm getting my new phone today. It's a windows based deal: the Sprint Pocket PC 6700, I think. Finally, my first camera phone! Between all my rebates, services credits, and whatnot, it's actually free, which is awesome. Anybody else buy a new phone recently?

Darth Marsden
08-07-2007, 07:38 PM
I can no longer eat pancakes because it turns out I'm allergic to wheat gluten. Fuck.
Seriously? Then... what's the point of living? You should totally kill yourself. Pancakes or death!

Anyone else here watch Hyperdrive (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperdrive_%28TV_series%29)? I love that show more then I should. I dunno if it's on in the States or whatever, but you should definitely try to catch it. Kevin Eldon elevates it from good to eye-wateringly hilarious.

Other then that, nothing big happening. Thought about getting a Wii, then thought against it just yet. Mum's birthday coming up on Thursday. Still looking for work. Same old, really.

Aegix Drakan
08-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Pancakes or death!

wafflecopter.

Something I hate is when people make walfe/pancake syrup that sucks. I mean, the crud they serve at holiday inn? :sick: ugh...it's disgusting. Gimme my Canadian Maple syrup, or don't give me waffles at all!

The_Amaster
08-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Waffles are god man. As for pancakes, well, I respect them, but my dad always makes these huge frickin things that I can't eat more than 3/4's of. They are good though.

ShadowTiger
08-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Waffles, IMHO, are best when they're practically fresh out of the wafflemaker. About twenty or so seconds new, and slightly crispy around the edges. You don't even need syrup, if they're that fresh, and if they're made with enough sugar or berries and whatnot.

The_Amaster
08-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Interesting. I'll have to try that.

Just wondering, why hasen't this thread been stickied yet?

ShadowTiger
08-07-2007, 11:47 PM
My theory is as follows: To have a thread where you can discuss anything would almost moot the point of starting topics. Since people are starting topics anyway, and with great success, I can happily say, it doesn't make a difference.

Hell, thehylia's Lounge Thread isn't stickied either, and it's been going on for 180 something pages!

phattonez
08-08-2007, 01:21 AM
A thread like this actually makes it easier to start a new topic. First posts are supposed to be descriptive and require some work. Here, you can just put whatever you want and it goes from there.

Glenn the Great
08-08-2007, 01:47 AM
I think that stickying topics makes it easier for them to die. Sometimes a topic will live because of the non-spam efforts that are made to keep it from slipping off the page.

Darth Marsden
08-08-2007, 04:39 AM
Yeah, leave this be. We've enough stickied topics in GD already (smug feeling).

phattonez
08-08-2007, 09:53 AM
We should move it to Ancient History, we need some substance in there.

biggiy05
08-08-2007, 12:07 PM
I think that stickying topics makes it easier for them to die. Sometimes a topic will live because of the non-spam efforts that are made to keep it from slipping off the page.

For once I have to agree with them as that is what I was going to say.

We should move it to Ancient History, we need some substance in there.

It's not old though and it's still going.

phattonez
08-08-2007, 06:57 PM
So can anyone explain to me what Godwin is? Daarkseid just gave me negative rep for saying that I invoked Godwin in the Michael Vick thread. Wtf that means.

mrz84
08-08-2007, 07:16 PM
You could always try to google it, but that might get you some messed up stuff thanks to Rule # 34 which I sometimes love/hate depending on what I'm looking for. But in anycase, google it at your own risk. :kitty:

biggiy05
08-08-2007, 09:58 PM
So can anyone explain to me what Godwin is? Daarkseid just gave me negative rep for saying that I invoked Godwin in the Michael Vick thread. Wtf that means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

?

deathbyhokie
08-08-2007, 10:55 PM

Godwinning a thread occurs when anyone compares one or more parties to Hitler or the Nazis. It's supposed to lead to a quick thread death as the argue becomes pointless namecalling.

That said, Daark's a nazi.

cyberkitten
08-08-2007, 11:13 PM
so deathbyhokie (that secksy byatch) is posting again and i'm wanting to hump him retarded....

The_Amaster
08-08-2007, 11:40 PM
That said, Daark's a nazi.

Oh sure, go ahead and jinx us. Thanks a lot.

(;))

phattonez
08-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Nice, so I make a post about how the thread is pointless, and suddenly I'm the one who killed the thread, not the ones who got it there? Whatever, rep sucks anyway.

Btw, when did CK come back?

Darth Marsden
08-09-2007, 04:41 AM
I don't think she ever left us... she was always in our hearts.

Is Killed

deathbyhokie
08-09-2007, 07:00 AM
so deathbyhokie (that secksy byatch) is posting again and i'm wanting to hump him retarded....

Lubu too CK.

Although I think the fiancee might have some objections...

cyberkitten
08-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Although I think the fiancee might have some objections...

hey, i'm safely back in ohio and also engaged. however, you ARE a secksy bitch and assuming other things weren't, i *would* do everything in my power to grab you and hump your brains out, cuz you're cool like dat ;)
me-ow :naughty:

Lilith
08-09-2007, 01:34 PM
don't worry, cyberkitten is bad at fidelity

Prrkitty
08-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Lilith - ENOUGH snipping!! Take it private or take it elsewhere!

cyberkitten
08-09-2007, 01:50 PM
don't worry, cyberkitten is bad at fidelity

last time i'm gonna say it, ms. thing., shut your cocksucker before it gets you into more trouble. i stay out of your threads, despite my personal feelings about you, you could at least do the world the courtesy of staying the fuck out of my threads/replies.

biggiy05
08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
WOOT! I got my paperwork signed and all my medical tests needed for school out of the way. Soon as I find my cougar id number I'll fax the papers over and sign up for class next week.

Aww damn. I just checked and I can't do the 8am class like I wanted. It's either 12pm-3:50pm or 6-10. I might get lucky and be able to switch to the 8am class after fees are due and someone doesn't get their money in.

Darth Marsden
08-10-2007, 03:55 AM
You want classes at 8 in the morning? You strange person you...

ShadowTiger
08-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Even I'd prefer morning classes. It means more time in the afternoon and evening to do whatever you'd like. :)

phattonez
08-10-2007, 10:57 AM
I have classes in the early morning and late afternoon. It's only fun fun fun for me all day!

{DSG}DarkRaven
08-10-2007, 12:05 PM

When I was in my final quarter of art school (before I dropped out), I was living in student housing with three first quarter students. Newbies. They all had classes in the mornings, Monday-Friday.

I had fridays off, and not a class all week long before 11 AM. I loved it. Many times, they would be home before I even woke up on some days.

biggiy05
08-10-2007, 09:35 PM

Yup.

Even I'd prefer morning classes. It means more time in the afternoon and evening to do whatever you'd like. :)

Exactly. In my case it's more time to work out with my trainer, more time at the fire station and I can still work in the afternoon if I don't have a clinic that night.

phattonez
08-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Don't you love it when people say "Hey let's go to Magic Mountain Sunday" so you change your plans to accommodate that and then at the last minute they cancel on you? I don't know about you, but that just makes me so happy.

Luckily though, I'm not completely sarcastic since I have to read half of a book for class on Monday.

Darth Marsden
08-12-2007, 05:05 AM
I got that once. Only I didn't know that my friends had canceled, 'cause I forgot my mobile that day. I spent 3 hours waiting for them, then gave up and went home. Ain't friends grand?

Someone recommend a decent drama for me to watch. I'm bored.

deathbyhokie
08-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Someone recommend a decent drama for me to watch. I'm bored.

Glenn's ban thread is pretty good if you're into the Drama. Lillith's makes for a nice appetizer, if you can't quite jump headfirst into drama.

Darth Marsden
08-12-2007, 10:53 AM
No, I mean watch on TV. Honestly, how could you get that so very, very wrong?

phattonez
08-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Go read a book, those are supposed to have a lot of drama.

biggiy05
08-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Go read a book, those are supposed to have a lot of drama.

Go read one of those novels for women. It's got drama and it's porn in book form.

phattonez
08-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Sure it's porn, but it's porn for women. I don't think you can necessarily get anything from it if you're a guy.

Majora
08-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Why don't you, Darth, hust get a porn mag, but one of those that actually (Try to) have a plot? :goofy:

biggiy05
08-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Why don't you, Darth, hust get a porn mag, but one of those that actually (Try to) have a plot? :goofy:

What the fuck?

phattonez
08-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Why does he have to have a porno, he can just have drama. There's a cheesy movie on TBS right now, maybe he'd like that.

ShadowTiger
08-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Why don't you, Darth, just get a porn mag, but one of those that actually (Try to) have a plot?What the fuck?What the fuck the fuck? (etc) You've never seen one of those? Those are the best ones! The better the plot, the better the effect! It's like combining a really, really good story and, well, the reason for the mag. I'm surprised that more people haven't realized the rut that they've been in forever is composed of nothing but the same pictures of naked people. There's so much more out there; things that aren't as (Yes, I'll say it.) demeaning to women.

Anyway, back to dramas. :naughty: There was a nice Japanese Soap Opera / Drama on TV A while ago called "Sakura." Your basic Japanese family living in the rural 'burbs, making their quaint living off of ... something or other. It's all in Japanese with English subtitles. Pretty good series actually. A shame I can't possibly find any clips off of YouTube. You just can't type in "Sakura" and expect to find what you're looking for. :p

Pineconn
08-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Which is why YouTube sucks [according to all nationwide news programs]. Just like MySpace. Ban 'em all [according to all nationwide news programs, y'know].

I have to read Fahrenheit 451 and Things Fall Apart. At first glance, they look pretty crappy.

phattonez
08-12-2007, 07:21 PM
I don't watch either of those shows, in fact, I haven't been able to watch any TV for a while because the cable in my dorm room doesn't work.

ShadowTiger
08-12-2007, 07:24 PM
It was on Channel 31 here: PAX TV or something. I don't have cable either. PAX is one of those really weird channels that nobody knows exists, but has some really interesting programming on it on occasion. Too bad I don't really know too much about it in general other than happening across something interesting while whimsically changing the channels at random when I'm actually not watching anything at all. :shrug:

deathbyhokie
08-12-2007, 08:28 PM
No, I mean watch on TV. Honestly, how could you get that so very, very wrong?

Because it was intentional.

IIRC, Heroes is on DVD the 28th. Pick it up, and spend the next month watching the episodes. Then ou'll be ready for season 2 towards the end of september

The_Amaster
08-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Okay, so I'm working at the renassaince fair this weekend, right.
They give out this newsletter at the beginning of every Saturday, that covers the upcoming weekend.
I look at the main front article and say "Wow!"

My partner looks over and says 'What?"

And I go "No, literaly, WoW!"

So apparently they're running this promotion, inviting people to come in costume and go on "quests" and stuff. Really kind of stupid, but I think I was really clever given the five seconds between reading it and saying "Wow"

phattonez
08-12-2007, 10:06 PM
WoW, now in real life. As if it wasn't bad enough.

Darth Marsden
08-13-2007, 03:53 AM
Because it was intentional.

IIRC, Heroes is on DVD the 28th. Pick it up, and spend the next month watching the episodes. Then ou'll be ready for season 2 towards the end of september
Watched it when it was on Sci-Fi. Try something else please!

And what the hell is up with this 'porn' suggestion? I've got plenty of pron, if that's what you're talking about. Seriously, like 20 gigs of the stuff. Eep.

C'mon folks, what decent drama TV shows do you guys watch?

biggiy05
08-13-2007, 05:17 PM
WoW, now in real life. As if it wasn't bad enough.

http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon07/gallery.shtml

The second page is the worst. Those are the people that take rpg's way too seriously.

biggiy05
08-13-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm double posting but I'm allowed because I smell better than all of you...I smell like dial body wash.

09/19/2007-12/08/2007 Lecture Monday, Tuesday 06:00PM - 10:00PM, 375 N. Grant, Room 016 09/19/2007-12/08/2007 Lab Wednesday, Thursday 06:00PM - 10:00PM, 375 N. Grant, Room 016

WOOT!

deathbyhokie
08-13-2007, 11:42 PM
You guys have two day labs? Most of our colleges schedule the class on Tuesday, and the lab on Thursday in the same time slot.

The_Amaster
08-14-2007, 12:09 AM
09/19/2007-12/08/2007 Lecture Monday, Tuesday 06:00PM - 10:00PM, 375 N. Grant, Room 016 09/19/2007-12/08/2007 Lab Wednesday, Thursday 06:00PM - 10:00PM, 375 N. Grant, Room 016
I'm sorry, all I see here is a bunch of times, dates and locations, except that whatever it means, I gather Biggiy's excited about it. Anyone able to translate?

Prrkitty
08-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Those, I think, are biggiy's upcoming class times. :)

biggiy05
08-14-2007, 12:43 PM
You guys have two day labs? Most of our colleges schedule the class on Tuesday, and the lab on Thursday in the same time slot.

It's an emt-basic class. Emergency Medical Technician. Basic is the first rank followed by intermediate then paramedic. 99% of people in my field skip the intermediate since you learn it all in paramedic.

One lab day is in the class working with the dummies learning how to do things and we also try not to kill each other when we practice some of the procedures. The second lab day will be at a hospital or in the class working hands on again.

I'm sorry, all I see here is a bunch of times, dates and locations, except that whatever it means, I gather Biggiy's excited about it. Anyone able to translate?

Those, I think, are biggiy's upcoming class times. :)

What she said.

phattonez
08-14-2007, 02:33 PM
What do you guys usually do with your breaks in between classes? I have a 3 hour break where I usually take a nap and go to lunch, but I think I might study instead of sleep today.

Glenn the Great
08-14-2007, 03:23 PM
What do you guys usually do with your breaks in between classes? I have a 3 hour break where I usually take a nap and go to lunch, but I think I might study instead of sleep today.

Well, I go to Athens Technical College. It's a rather small school, with a campus about the size of your average High School. It's a few miles away from the University of Georgia (UGA) which I'm sure many of you would recognize. The classes at the school are very high quality, and a lot of the UGA students get sent to ATC to do some of their classes.

I live about a 15-20 minute drive from ATC, so it's very convenient.

There have been times when I'd have a few hours inbetween classes. Rather than waste gasoline by driving back home, I'd just walk over to the library and either hang out with a buddy, or sit at one of the many computers in the library and either do some studying, or just surf the Internet. I'd usually also get a drink out of a vending machine.

Pineconn
08-14-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm double posting but I'm allowed because I smell better than all of you...I smell like dial body wash.

God dang you for using Dial. Dial is ten times better than Ivory, which is what I use. It makes me smell worse after I'm done showering, I swear. o.o

Yoshiman
08-14-2007, 06:12 PM
God dang you for using Dial. Dial is ten times better than Ivory, which is what I use. It makes me smell worse after I'm done showering, I swear. o.o
Sounds like this deodorant I have. It doesn't downright smell, but the kind I had beforehand smelled tons better than the kind I have now. Good thing I don't sweat easily and don't have massive body odor that makes the deodorant kick in.

biggiy05
08-14-2007, 06:24 PM

It makes me smell so fresh and clean that a French woman can smell me in Paris!

/poor attempt at joke

phattonez
08-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Everyone knows that the best soap to use is Irish Spring, no doubt at all.

ShadowTiger
08-14-2007, 07:49 PM
... and to be entirely random, Lava Soap is the best soap in the world. It'll really get those hard to pwn stains off of your hands and other miscellaneous body parts far better than any other soap. It has scrubbing powa!

phattonez
08-14-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm reading something by Payer called Medicine and Culture. It's interesting to see what others thing about our medicine and how it important it is too us. For example, one of the big points they make is how we prescribe antibiotics if there is a chance of an infection. In other countries, it is only given if there is a bacterial infection AND the person is very sick. There's a lot of mention of American work ethic and germophobia, you should all read it if you can.

erm2003
08-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Going back to soap... Lava Soap is great... but I do have to admit I use Irish Spring most of the time. It really does smell great and it wakes me up when I have to get ready as the ass crack of dawn.

ShadowTiger
08-14-2007, 09:12 PM
I've got the Irish Spring Soap in either bathroom. I just tend to use the Lava Soap because it does the better job. :shrug: Hard to dispute. If worse comes to worse, you can use the Lava soap first to get everything nice and squeaky clean, and then use the Irish Spring Soap for the freshness feeling.

... One of the more ... ... flaming pink posts I've ever made, but I'll deal. >.>'

Anyway, back to .. um .. some sort of topic at hand, between classes, I tend to either go to I-building to post and attend IRC, or I go to the Anime/Sci-Fi/Game Culture club. They're usually playing Halo 2 on it, (Entirely feasible.) but sometimes I'll catch them playing SSBM. They groan when I enter the room because they know their winning streak is over with.

The_Amaster
08-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Actually, after this many posts, I think that the soap has materialized as a legitimate topic instead of a tangent.

On the subject of cleanliness in general, well, I haven't been sick in over 3 years, and I shower only a few times a week. I think that the more hyper-clean you make yourself, the more you soften up your imune system, so that when somthign comes along, it really devestates[ you.

Aegix Drakan
08-14-2007, 10:37 PM

I usually go to the Gaming club at my school to hang out with with my fellow geeks. Smash bros, Imported Japanese Naruto games, and Random DS games are popular activities.

Also, I have a job interview at a Wal-mart near my house on thursday. Hopefully I can land a part-time post there, and get my folks off my back about getting a job.

Glenn the Great
08-14-2007, 10:42 PM
On the subject of cleanliness in general, well, I haven't been sick in over 3 years, and I shower only a few times a week. I think that the more hyper-clean you make yourself, the more you soften up your imune system, so that when somthign comes along, it really devestates[ you.

I read an article on this position awhile ago. This belief system was very prevalent in the 1800s, when it was believed that dirt and grime formed a barrier to keep disease out.

What this "barrier" actually does, it become a festering home of disease. This is even especially true for dead skin that you don't remove. Germs get up under and inside it, and grow.

It's very important to shower frequently and remove dead skin.

biggiy05
08-14-2007, 10:52 PM
You know what really sucks? Not being able to find a comfortable position in bed. I can sort of lay on my side which is how I used to sleep before surgery but now it's hurts too much after a few hours. Laying on my back sucks too.

I'm hungry. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich or an english muffin with honey butter sounds good right now.

Dechipher
08-14-2007, 10:55 PM
I had a weird ass experience. I woke up with the biggest hangover today. Nauseas and a huge headache. And although I did not drink anything last night, I had a DREAM that I drank an assload. And I think that constitutes as a weird experience.

ShadowTiger
08-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Better than dreaming that you really, really have to go to the bathroom, and when you finally get there, you're going to the bathroom for more than a minute. Then you wake up to something rather unpleasant. >.< I don't like to drink too much before bed anymore. @ @. Heheh; Ugh.

Glenn the Great
08-15-2007, 01:16 AM
Better than dreaming that you really, really have to go to the bathroom, and when you finally get there, you're going to the bathroom for more than a minute. Then you wake up to something rather unpleasant. >.< I don't like to drink too much before bed anymore. @ @. Heheh; Ugh.

I have that dream almost every night. Luckily it doesn't also manifest in the real world.

mrz84
08-15-2007, 10:20 AM
I never have dreams like that. Usually they either involve myself going on some adventure of some sort or around some character that is entirely fictional and I later use that dream as a basis for one of my manga ideas.
One such story invovles soul-eating magic users fighting over a magic mirror that will let the user take the soul of anyone they wish. The villian plans to use it to eat the most powerful soul on the planet, that of the earth itself. It's not one of my better stories, but it I've had dreams that are best not made into stories. :kitty:

phattonez
08-15-2007, 10:58 AM
I read an article on this position awhile ago. This belief system was very prevalent in the 1800s, when it was believed that dirt and grime formed a barrier to keep disease out.

What this "barrier" actually does, it become a festering home of disease. This is even especially true for dead skin that you don't remove. Germs get up under and inside it, and grow.

It's very important to shower frequently and remove dead skin.

That's different from using anti-bacterial on everything. So are you saying that we should stay as germ free as possible?

Darth Marsden
08-15-2007, 12:16 PM
But what about the friendly bacteria in our tummies that all the cereal ads tell us about? I don't want them to die!

Pineconn
08-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Anyway, back to .. um .. some sort of topic at hand

This thread actually has a topic? :D

You know what really sucks? Not being able to find a comfortable position in bed. I can sort of lay on my side which is how I used to sleep before surgery but now it's hurts too much after a few hours. Laying on my back sucks too.

Ah god I hate that. Considering I have and older-than-old spring mattress, and each spring creates bumps on both sides of the mattress. The most uncomfortable thing you've ever slept on. It makes sleeping on the floor seem more pleasant.

biggiy05
08-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Anyway, back to .. um .. some sort of topic at hand

I'm just really bored at work. Here's a thread of absoluetly no substance for you.

Now give me some replies of equal amounts of substance.

It is impossible to derail this thread as anyone can change the subject at any given moment. Like right now. I'm changing it from soap to gum.

Trident is the best gum ever created.

The_Amaster
08-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeaaah!
Listen close,and listen hard, the tale Violet Beauregarde.
This little girl she sees no wrong
Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing all day long.

Chewing, chewing all day long

She goes on chewing till at last, her chewing muscles grow so vast,
And from her face, her giant chin, sticks out just like a violin...

For years and years she chew away,
her jaws get stronger every day.
And with one great tremendous chew...
they bite poor girl's tongue in two.
And that is why we try so hard, to save
Miss Violet Beauregarde

Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing all day long.

Actually, I'm not that against gum chewers, but I saw an oppertunity and I took it....

Pineconn
08-15-2007, 03:23 PM
I like Extra. 'Cuz it lasts long. And it tastes good. And 'cuz my sentence-creativity skills are shining right now.

Aegix Drakan
08-15-2007, 09:47 PM
You know what really sucks? Not being able to find a comfortable position in bed.

Ugh... I hate that too. My bed is just flat and uncomfortable, and my pillow really sucks. I have to fold it in two to get any decent support! Seriously, I'd much rather sleep on a couch.

@shadowtiger: 0_0 wow...Not an experience I'd like to experience...

And YES! Trident Gum is the best there is! It's not harmful to your teeth (if you trust the label any way >_> ) it tastes good, and, unlike bubbleicious (SP?) and hubba bubba, it actually feels good to chew.

Mmm...Citrus flavored gum...

moocow
08-15-2007, 10:17 PM
My bed is really soft and comfortable.

But what does suck, is when you live with a nazi who never turns the AC on. So I get to sweat all night while I sleep.

biggiy05
08-16-2007, 12:24 AM
My bed is really soft and comfortable.

But what does suck, is when you live with a nazi who never turns the AC on. So I get to sweat all night while I sleep.

I've got that problem and another one on top of that. When they built this piece of shit condo they put a single layer of insulation in the upstairs bedroom(mine). So they came back a few summers later and blew more in...yeah they had the tube running from the truck through my window to the wall for four hours. Now when the rest of the house is in the 70's and feels good I'm roasting like a chicken in July.

Also my mom is a nazi when it comes to money. She's gonna flip when she finds out I qualify to take out a loan on a full size truck.

Prrkitty
08-16-2007, 12:42 AM
Wow... this thread has had #628/629 posts in it (up to this one). AND it's still going strong :) Way to go mooie :)

moocow
08-16-2007, 01:14 AM
I've got that problem and another one on top of that. When they built this piece of shit condo they put a single layer of insulation in the upstairs bedroom(mine). So they came back a few summers later and blew more in...yeah they had the tube running from the truck through my window to the wall for four hours. Now when the rest of the house is in the 70's and feels good I'm roasting like a chicken in July.

We have SHIT LOADS of insulation in our attic... So when it's like, 85 outside, it's like 90-92 inside. For real. But when the ac is on... she can turn it down to 80 and it feels pretty good :)

Wow... this thread has had #628/629 posts in it (up to this one). AND it's still going strong :) Way to go mooie :)

I know, I completely and totally ROCK.

Pineconn
08-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah, but in the winter, all that insulation in the attic helps keep your house warmer. Or at least it should; I'm sure someone will say otherwise...

Dechipher
08-16-2007, 07:42 PM
So I moved into the new dorms yesterday. They got "finished being built" as of 9 am yesterday, but they'll still be doing work on them for a month or two to really finish the little things. They are niiiiice. It costs 2600 a semester to live here, plus a 1700 dollar meal plan. I'm pretty much living in a really nice hotel. I have my own huge room, and I share a living space with another dude, and we have a sink, microwave, and minifridge that we share. It's pretty amazing. If anyone's actually interested, I can show some pictures.

ShadowTiger
08-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Somehow, I am. o.o! Please, indulge. ^^. It's cheaper than a hotel, I'd think. $80 a day for a regular hotel of such a quality, I suppose, times 30 days a month, times four months, is about $9600. Good show. What does the dollar meal usually get you in terms of meals?

The_Amaster
08-16-2007, 07:59 PM
(You know, I'm just waiting for someone to breach the subjects of overeating, spoiled children today, or the dangers of television)

Dude, what collage do you go to? I wanna go there.(Assuming they offer an Engineering/Architecture degree) That sounds like a great dorm. Some pics would be awsome.

Beldaran
08-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Dorms suck. I don't know how anyone can stand to share space with another human being. I have my own apartment.

Dechipher
08-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Oooooohhhhh yeah.

deathbyhokie
08-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Dorms suck. I don't know how anyone can stand to share space with another human being. I have my own apartment.

Which you share with another human being. Given, she's probably hot, and a person of your choosing, but still.

Dorms do suck though, unless you luck out like Dech and get one of the new ones. Always felt bad for the kids who go to William and Mary and get stuck in the dorm that was built in the 1600's.

biggiy05
08-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Damn that's a nice dorm!

Glenn the Great
08-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Dorms suck. I don't know how anyone can stand to share space with another human being.

It must be very complicated to be able to enjoy simple pleasures that you take for granted, like masturbating to your porn.

phattonez
08-17-2007, 01:14 AM
And I thought that my dorms were nice: a bed, a wardrobe, a desk, and a cupboard.

biggiy05
08-17-2007, 04:38 AM
It's 4:30am and I'm still awake. Why am I awake you ask? Oh wait you didn't ask...well screw you I'm gonna tell you anyway.

My sisters boyfriend went to the hospital yesterday afternoon because he was getting sick and had some bad headaches to the point he was dizzy and disoriented. After the usual wait 5-6 hours then do some more tests and wait a few more hours they think he might have appendicitis. She was at the hospital with him and his mom all day and night and called around 2am wanting to be picked up because she couldn't stay over night. After the long ass drive to the hospital and the long ass drive home here I am.

I took my puppy for the long ass drive and now she's passed out on my bed beside the kitten terrorist. I'm sort of wide awake and plan to stay up. I figure if I go to bed now I'll sleep into the afternoon and in the afternoon and I work early all weekend. Go to work, come home tired, go to bed early and I'm back on a schedule of sleeping....sort of.

Oh and moocow is a dirty turd.

Darth Marsden
08-17-2007, 06:11 AM
I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I do eventually drop off, but it's normally gone 1:00 in the morning by the time I do so. Bleh.

phattonez
08-17-2007, 10:53 AM
I had that one night, but that was because I was so thirsty and I had nothing to drink. That morning, I drank so much ice water that I was shivering through breakfast.

The_Amaster
08-17-2007, 11:07 AM
I used to have that problem, going to bed at 10 and then lying awake till 12 or later, until I trained myself to meditate and do deep breathing exercises to slow my body down.

mrz84
08-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I don't have problems going to sleep. It's staying asleep I have problems with. Unless I have a big dinner before going to bed. Then I sleep like a rock.

On a side note, I'm going to see my younger brother this weekend and staying there starting this evening. He plans to take me to see the Fantastic Four movie as soon as I get there. I'll let people now how it goes when I get back since he doesn't have interent. Which sucks, but meh. :kitty:

phattonez
08-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Did anyone else see SiCKO? It kind of annoyed me that my whole class believed everything so blindly. I'm fine if you agree with it, but please, it's still Michael Moore. I could disprove his whole argument about Cuba because I have first hand experience, yet people were still disagreeing with me about that part. They actually think that Cuba's healthcare is better than the US's. Even on the chart that he used in the movie, the US is ranked 35, and Cuba is 37, so he disproved his own argument in the same movie.

biggiy05
08-17-2007, 06:51 PM
FUCK!

I'm almost positive one of my leopard geckos has come down with something because he/she(still too young to tell the sex) hasn't been eating, lost weight and is on my bed just laying there. I can pick him/her up and all it does is open it's eyes. It's not looking very good.

mrz84
08-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I hope your gecko gets better biggs. I don't know what's wrong with it, but here's hoping it gets better. "kitty"

Prrkitty
08-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Awww biggiy... I hope it starts feeling better soon.
(hug) hope it pulls thru hon...

Darth Marsden
08-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Who keeps geckos? Weirdo.

[/kidding]

Hope it gets better.

biggiy05
08-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Who keeps geckos? Weirdo.

[/kidding]

Hope it gets better.

A weirdo like me.

The gecko died last night a few hours before I went to bed. He/she just went to sleep and stopped breathing shortly after.

Darth Marsden
08-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Ah man, I'm sorry. It always sucks losing a pet. At least it didn't seem to suffer.

erm2003
08-18-2007, 05:33 PM
A weirdo like me.

The gecko died last night a few hours before I went to bed. He/she just went to sleep and stopped breathing shortly after.

That sucks... sorry to hear about your loss biggiy. :(

Prrkitty
08-18-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm sorry biggiy... I hope what it had isn't contagious.
<hug>

mrz84
08-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Sorry about your gecko biggs. May he rest in piece. :kitty:

The_Amaster
08-19-2007, 06:39 PM
It's always horrible losing a pet. He'll always live in your memory. That sounds corny, but I mean it.

erm2003
08-19-2007, 09:40 PM
So I am done teaching for the summer and I have two weeks off before I start again in September. What happens on my first couple days? I catch a summer cold. I have a runny nose and my head feels heavy. This isn't how I planned on spending my time off. Figures.

deathbyhokie
08-19-2007, 09:45 PM
So I am done teaching for the summer and I have two weeks off before I start again in September. What happens on my first couple days? I catch a summer cold. I have a runny nose and my head feels heavy. This isn't how I planned on spending my time off. Figures.

Aren't all teachers immune to every form of disease known to man by virtue of being around little kids all the time?

I know my fiancee (2nd grade teacher) is pretty much immune, but still gives me all the damn germs.

erm2003
08-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Aren't all teachers immune to every form of disease known to man by virtue of being around little kids all the time?

I know my fiancee (2nd grade teacher) is pretty much immune, but still gives me all the damn germs.

Last year I think I got a cold for a week and that's about it. So I think I am getting there.

Hopefully this little cold now means I won't get anything major in September. It's always a big victory to get through the first month or so without any setbacks.

phattonez
08-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Just take Airborne.

Or do nothing and sit in bed, that's what I would so with a vacation anyway.

Darth Marsden
08-20-2007, 04:05 AM
That's what I do every day. Being unemployed is great. :D

Pineconn
08-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Or do nothing and sit in bed, that's what I would so with a vacation anyway.

Now that's a novel idea. But I have to do my summer homework by Monday. Oh well, no sitting in bed for me.

Darth Marsden
08-20-2007, 12:03 PM
What's the point of Summer homework? I mean seriously? No-one does it until the end of the holiday, and all it does is get people depressed about going back to school. Summer homework sucks.

phattonez
08-20-2007, 06:16 PM
I did it last year and enjoyed what I read (I did have to read 3 books in 3 days) except for Heart of Darkness. That book is so dull.

The_Amaster
08-20-2007, 09:46 PM
I love living in Wisconsin. By law they can't make us start until after Labor day.

And get this: My summer reading for AP English is a book on General Relativity and String Theory.

phattonez
08-20-2007, 09:48 PM
You must have someone who got a BS in college but couldn't find a job that had anything to do with it.

erm2003
08-20-2007, 10:25 PM
New York doesn't start until after Labor Day as well. Our summer school goes until mid-August though. If I do that then I don't get much down time in between. I still don't think I have recovered from the previous year and I am about to jump in again.

biggiy05
08-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Sept 18th at 6pm for me.

deathbyhokie
08-20-2007, 11:21 PM
I did it last year and enjoyed what I read (I did have to read 3 books in 3 days) except for Heart of Darkness. That book is so dull.

But it's also by far one of the shortest books i had to read for school. I never found it dull though. Loved it, actually.

Crime and Punishment, however, took too freaking long to get to the point.

erm2003
08-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Sept 18th at 6pm for me.

That's a further into September than I thought biggiy. When does the class finish up?

biggiy05
08-21-2007, 01:23 AM
That's a further into September than I thought biggiy. When does the class finish up?

December 8th is the last day. I'm not sure about exams because my class takes a national registry test to become certified as an emt-basic.

phattonez
08-21-2007, 02:02 AM
It's been so long since I've seen the New York Simpsons episode. I'm sure it's not on YouTube, but I really want to see it. It was one of my favorites by far.

Darth Marsden
08-21-2007, 05:47 AM
Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrps0kqHrMg), Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpvIpkWiAX0), Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZCPPeC0MGY).

Pwnd!

erm2003
08-21-2007, 09:39 AM
That's a great episode. Doesn't watching it just give you a craving for crab juice?

Darth Marsden
08-22-2007, 05:04 AM
...no. No it does not. You sad, strange individual you.

phattonez
08-22-2007, 09:59 AM
It does make me hate Mountain Dew even more than I do now.

The_Amaster
08-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Mountain Dew. Pah. I scoff at Mountain Dew. It's nothing but corn syrup, caffine and sugar, with some carbonation thrown in. Rots your teeth and makes you fat. Pah!

Pineconn
08-22-2007, 12:31 PM
You forgot about orange juice. Mountain Dew actually has OJ in it, which makes it completely OK to drink for breakfast!

phattonez
08-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Is it just me or was it completely dead here yesterday?

The_Amaster
08-24-2007, 11:05 AM
I wouldn't say completely dead. Some people posted, and Gamer07 posted in like, every front page thread.

Darth Marsden
08-24-2007, 11:12 AM
What can I say? I had nothing of interest to contribute. ;)

phattonez
08-24-2007, 11:21 AM
It seems like almost all of the topics that we've had lately have been from news articles . . .

mrz84
08-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Interesting news articles though. Especially the one Beldy posted the other day was interesting if I do say so myself. :kitty:

phattonez
08-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah, but it makes me think, what were all of the old topics that we posted on about?

biggiy05
08-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Yeah, but it makes me think, what were all of the old topics that we posted on about?

Go through this thread. Those are the topics that were posted.

ShadowTiger
08-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Pretty much. I remember wanting to post a topic about how I smelled fish sticks coming from the cafeteria downstairs back in High School, but they were cooking pizza. I think it was vice versa, but nobody cares. That was the quality of some of the threads back then. But hey, it was activity. AGN isn't a forum designed to comment on the news, but if it's what we've got, then it's what we've got.

So who likes Skittles?

biggiy05
08-24-2007, 08:14 PM
So who likes Skittles?

Nasty. Never liked them.

The_Amaster
08-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Depends on the flavor. The ones in the red bag are great. The ones in the purple bag are okay, and I'll settle for them if I need to. The ones in the blue bag are just nasty.

Lilith
08-24-2007, 09:08 PM
I HATE skittles.

ShadowTiger
08-24-2007, 10:19 PM
I recently discovered the joys of skittles but a month ago. I think they're my new ultimate candy. I actually can't think of a candy that I like better or even approaching equality at the moment.

Aegix Drakan
08-24-2007, 10:48 PM
I recently discovered the joys of skittles but a month ago. I think they're my new ultimate candy. I actually can't think of a candy that I like better or even approaching equality at the moment.

Mmm...Skittles...

^_^ Ever tried the Smoothie Flavoured ones? Those are Class A awesome.(with the A standing for awesome)

biggiy05
08-24-2007, 11:03 PM
http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=11065

Jeanne better not have sold that little one or I'm gonna have to go steal another crestie from her!

It's a crested gecko for those who don't know. I'm a big animal person and have been into reptiles for about four years now. I've been trying to get a crestie but with health setbacks I wasn't able to. The next reptile show I can go to isn't until October and there is no guarantee I will find one or two that I really like where as if I can score this little guy/girl I know it's coming from a trusted breeder and I know it's history and bloodline.

Now if I can just keep the kitten from thinking it's her new play toy....

mrz84
08-25-2007, 09:19 AM
I love the red bag skittles. I lvoe Reese's Pieces even more though and the only thing I love more than those are 3 Muskateers(sp?)! :kitty:

Darth Marsden
08-25-2007, 11:43 AM
We don't get those over here - just the Skittles. I love the sour ones, they're uber-yummy.

phattonez
08-25-2007, 08:44 PM
I have a case for mint skittles in my room, whatever happened to those?

Darth Marsden
08-26-2007, 12:30 PM
'Mint' Skittles? Ugh. That's like having mint Polos or something.

biggiy05
08-26-2007, 12:37 PM
This is really starting to annoy me. I've been trying to sneeze all morning and every time I think I'm going to nothing happens. Now it's a stuffy or runny nose every other minute it seems. Sneezing hurts like hell from this surgery but I'll take the pain if this would just go away.

Darth Marsden
08-26-2007, 12:41 PM
I know the 'Am I going to sneeze oh no I'm not god damn this is just irritating' feeling, though thankfully I haven't had it for a while. Has it just been happening this morning, or is it a recurring problem?

biggiy05
08-26-2007, 01:16 PM
I know the 'Am I going to sneeze oh no I'm not god damn this is just irritating' feeling, though thankfully I haven't had it for a while. Has it just been happening this morning, or is it a recurring problem?

Just started this morning. It's stopped for now.

Prrkitty
08-26-2007, 05:36 PM
This will probably sound weird... but go smell something acidic/citrisy (spelling)... ie: lemon/orange/etc. That might help clear the nose of what's irritating it.

phattonez
08-26-2007, 05:43 PM
I hate sneezing too much, I sneezed 3 times during dinner the other night because of stupid allergies.

mrz84
08-26-2007, 06:24 PM
The only time I've sneezed recently is because of my allergies. Dust mites are possibly one of the worst non-food things you can be allergic too. :sweat:

[Edit-o-vision] w00t! New page! :kitty:

phattonez
08-26-2007, 06:31 PM
^^It's only a new page for you. For me it's still page 18.

mrz84
08-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Oh ya. I forgot that everybody doesn't do the default page thingy for the forums. Meh. Still bites though about dust mites.

phattonez
08-26-2007, 06:39 PM
How many posts per page do you have?

biggiy05
08-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Water wars at work are never a good idea if you had surgery in the past year.

Calvin and I were working late in produce and Jake was in the meat dept. Somehow those two started a water war and I joined in shortly after. An hour or so into it I knick his shirt with a bit of water and he finally gets me in the pants. I was ready to give up but had to try and get him one last time.

My idea didn't work out so well. I was walking out of the back room in the meat dept and saw Calvin run into the side door of the cooler and Jake opened the other door into the room as I was leaving so I doused him with the cup of water I had. Turns out I got his right side of his pants. Dump and run and I was moving as fast as I could and made it to my room with him right behind me. I slipped on some water because we were cleaning our floor. When I got up Jake decided to go and punch me in the stomach right below my chest. Few minutes later after I get my breath back and Calvin is ready to knock him out and he's yelling about how I just had surgery I saw my work in all it's glory. No more water wars for me and Jake kept asking if I was alright because I couldn't stand up straight for a while after the punch.

Water Wars

Produce-1 Meat-0

Casualties-Andrew took a punch to the stomach.

ShadowTiger
08-26-2007, 10:04 PM
You're okay, I hope? :-/

Since we're telling stories...

Apparently, I have the unique ability to become invisible.

On Friday morning, I had to go to work. I take my vest and a red folder (Which I keep my check in when I get it.) and get in the car, stuff them in the back seat with me. My mom gets in the driver seat. She must drop off some books at the library first before she drops me off. It's a quick drop, I imagine. I notice that the windows are all foggy. I take one of the paper towels from the back seat and shout out to m'mum that I'll be right back, and I open the door and slam it closed behind me, and wipe off the front windshield, (Complete with my mom behind the wheel.) and then the back. I'm halfway finished with the rear windshield when the amazing happens.

She drives away without me.

She just drives away. Really. Seriously. I'd been left behind. I didn't move; She had driven the car right out from under my moist paper towel, leaving me hanging there, paper towel in hand, with my vest and folder in the back seat where I was very much not.

I RUN as fast as I possibly can to the corner around our oval-shaped block to intercept her as she turns around to get to the main intersection, but I barely miss her, watching her go out past the end of the block and around the corner. The paper towel droops in my hand, along with my arms to my sides. I stand under the nearest lamp post, lean against it, and wait. :-/

Damn, she was going fast. She must have been in a hurry to get me to work. ;)

I wait about one or two minutes. I'm still leaning against the lamp post with the paper towel in my hand when she swings back around. She's clearly laughing when I get in the car, sweeping aside my vest and folder to make space for my countenance. She told me that she was in such a hurry to get me to work that she only noticed that my vest was there, rather than my own physical presence, so she kept going. She was speaking to me quite a bit in the car about this and that, and when I hadn't replied at all, she just assumed that I had my earphones on and decided to leave me in peace, considering that I would not be able to get any peace at all within the next eight or so hours. So yeah, we went to the library, and dropped me off at work.

That was my Friday morning. Got quite the kick out of it.

Copypaste from Pure.

phattonez
08-26-2007, 10:05 PM
It sounds like a good idea though. My chem teacher would be laughing if I decided to do that before class.

Darth Marsden
08-27-2007, 06:18 AM
I've got a new part-time job - three days a week, 5-11. In the morning. I'm trying to get my sleeping pattern in check so I wake up at around 04:00, but it's not easy. Especially when you're trying to sleep at 8 in the evening and it's still sunny out there. Not fun at all.

So yeah, that's this week for me.

biggiy05
08-27-2007, 10:36 AM
I've got a new part-time job - three days a week, 5-11. In the morning. I'm trying to get my sleeping pattern in check so I wake up at around 04:00, but it's not easy. Especially when you're trying to sleep at 8 in the evening and it's still sunny out there. Not fun at all.

So yeah, that's this week for me.

You will get used to it eventually and when daylight savings rolls around it will throw you out of whack again.

I got a nice bruise on my hip from where I slipped and fell yesterday but nothing out of the usual. My chest and left side hurt more than usual but I'm guessing that's from the fall.

Aegix Drakan
08-27-2007, 10:55 AM
@ Biggiy: Ouch... Here's hoping you're fine now.

@ ST: 0_0 WTF FTW. She saw your vest, thinking you were there, and drove off, and when you weren't responding, she thought you were listening to music? ...XD. Must have sucked hardcore.

And now, I am back for my last year of college. In my first class, we got a questionaire, asking us what we knew, and I didn't know a single answer. -_- That and the freaking space bar on the keyboard is all screwy. And I didn't getmy second RPG demo done as I promised myself. -_- apologies to anyone who was expecting the demo.

On the plus side though, the Gaming club is already open. Yay CVC!

phattonez
08-27-2007, 11:02 AM
You started school already? That's too early, not fun.

biggiy05
08-27-2007, 01:04 PM
You started school already? That's too early, not fun.

My sister started last week sometime. Girlfriend started last Monday. I've still got a few weeks. That reminds me, I really should go buy my books because they aren't getting any cheaper.

Prrkitty
08-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Books are never cheap. BUT you can always try to get a copy used the semester before. Assuming the instructor is using the same book.

biggiy05
08-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Books are never cheap. BUT you can always try to get a copy used the semester before. Assuming the instructor is using the same book.

Medical books are expensive whether we buy them new or used. That's one of the down falls to my major.

biggiy05
08-27-2007, 02:43 PM
EMS 142 Vertical Rescue 2 credits(SP)
This course is designed to present the fundamentals of rope rescue, using up-to-date equipment and techniques with a major emphasis on safety. Terminology, selection of proper equipment, essential knots, and current standards will be presented, as well as rope rescue systems and litter packaging. Practical application evolutions will include solving rescue problems and evaluating rope rescue systems and/or techniques. Includes rescue of the injured and/or stranded from ledges, cliffs, elevator shafts, etc.
Lecture: 1 hours - Lab: 3 hours
Prerequisite:
Corequisite:
Lab fee: $30.00

I don't know how I missed that when I was looking at my electives a few weeks ago but that brings me up to 11.5 credits and I only need .5 more so they don't change my loan amount. Only problem is all the classes I can take relating to my major are on the same days and times.

[edit]I'm not adding anymore courses because I only get $875 for Autumn, winter and spring quarter. $2,265 in all.

phattonez
08-27-2007, 06:39 PM
^^I'm guessing that there are no seminar courses?

biggiy05
08-27-2007, 06:58 PM
^^I'm guessing that there are no seminar courses?

Say what?

Sorry, the only "true" college classes I'm taking are the core classes..math, English, speech, psych, etc.

Darth Marsden
08-28-2007, 04:37 AM
Man, American classes are confusing. What you need is a good ol' fashioned degree in 'Ignorance Studies (http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/members/securedDocuments/v22n4p124-125.pdf)'.

And yes, that is a real course, sadly.

biggiy05
08-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Man, American classes are confusing. What you need is a good ol' fashioned degree in 'Ignorance Studies (http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/members/securedDocuments/v22n4p124-125.pdf)'.

And yes, that is a real course, sadly.

What's so hard about repelling down the side of your school building or parking garage? Just make sure your gear is on the right way and don't unhook your self.:D

phattonez
08-28-2007, 03:40 PM
My brother lived in a house that was right next to a cliff that led to a beach in Santa Barbara. He was going to UCSB at the time and he says that he can remember a guy falling off of that cliff.

Darth Marsden
08-28-2007, 05:00 PM
If I had a soul, I'd find that very disturbing. Good thing I don't.

I was browsing the net earlier and somehow, don't ask me how, I inadvertently came across a bestiality picture. I'm scared to even look at anything strange and unfamiliar now. Someone (preferably female) hold me.

phattonez
08-28-2007, 06:54 PM
So then you're saying that a male would be fine? Nvm.

I don't know how you can do that, I've come across porn like that, but never bestiality.

Darth Marsden
08-29-2007, 03:18 AM
If you must know, I was browsing a warez site. Woo.

Anyone ever at a loss with what to do with their free time? I'm working now, so I'm not moping around the house 24-7, but I have no idea what to do with myself when I'm not at work. Ugh.

phattonez
08-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Find things to post at AGN, and then watch TV. TV is always reliable, and if it's not, you always have DVD's.

mrz84
08-29-2007, 02:30 PM
I play the gamecube especially since my memory card went missing a month ago and had to get a new one (right when I got all the random trophies on Melee too!) or just find a game to play online. Like runescape. It's an ok online game and I know there's better, but my pc hates games that require a lot of processing power lately.

phattonez
08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
^^Runescape is really boring to me, I could never get into it.

Whatever happened to the creator of this thread? I haven't seen her for a while.

Darth Marsden
08-30-2007, 07:33 AM
^^^I don't play online games. Now that we've got wireless broadband, I may set up a network so that my gaming PC is connected to the net, but even so, I doubt I'll play online. It just doesn't hold my interest, and I can never find an online game that I like. I tried Ultima Online, but I very quickly grew bored with it. I'm a single player at heart, really.

No idea what's happened to moocow. Ah well.

Prrkitty
08-30-2007, 02:00 PM
I think real life (Bladen/Aaron) is keeping mooiebaby busy. Which is good too. :)

phattonez
08-30-2007, 02:31 PM
I guess so, but at least she went out with a good thread.

Darth Marsden
08-30-2007, 03:50 PM
I think you meant 'At least she left us with a suitable topic to cover her temporary absence'.

[/thatsoddingpaperclip]

Found a way of occupying my free time - replaying classic games! Tonight: Day of the Tentacle. Summary: Just as awesome as I remember.

biggiy05
08-30-2007, 03:54 PM
I really hate it when you go back to work after being off for six months from surgery and you start getting paychecks like normal then one day they dock your whole check. I've been back to work for almost a month and today I went to pick up my check and it was $0.00. They decided to take out the insurance dues from every week I was off all in one shot. So my lousy check that I desperately needed for my car insurance and gas money went *POOF*.....fuckers.

phattonez
08-30-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey, that reminds me that I have Castlevania on my computer. That game haunts me, I can get right to the end but I can't get past that last room. If I get through there, I get to Dracula, but I can't even do that.

mrz84
08-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Which Castlevania is it? It sounds familiar to me your problem does *pulls off Yoda mask* :kitty:

phattonez
08-30-2007, 06:21 PM
The original one.

ShadowTiger
09-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Bah; The GBA ones are so much better. :P (You can actually control your jumps. Sheesh.)

I really have to clear out some space on the hard drive. I've got so many games that I'm either leaving on there because they're unfinished, or that are just taking up space. I've gotta finish Deus Ex 2 so I can finish Titan Quest. I think I'll go work on that now.

... Yay faux obligation.

phattonez
09-01-2007, 08:12 PM
What should I do about a stalker? She has left me notes, she knows my classes, and she knows the people who are in my classes. One of my friends messed with her head so she didn't talk to me for a while, and just yesterday she came up to me and started talking. She basically followed me around all day, and this morning she followed me downstairs while I left for home because she "wanted to see what my parents looked like." She said goodbye to me and I didn't even turn around. Yeah, I think she's nuts, and she knows I don't like her, so what do I do?

biggiy05
09-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Did going to the police ever come to mind? You have enough evidence for a restraining order.

Beldaran
09-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Clearly the answer is to have sex with her and then deny it to others so that she goes crazy and kills herself. Two birds with one stone, baby.

phattonez
09-01-2007, 09:14 PM
^^This is not the crazy hot, this crazy ugly. Having sex with her is not an option, at all.

Biggiy, what exactly do you need for a restraining order? If she keeps bugging me when I go back this week I'm gonna have to do something. Maybe not a restraining order but at least talking to the school about it.

biggiy05
09-01-2007, 09:34 PM
^^This is not the crazy hot, this crazy ugly. Having sex with her is not an option, at all.

Biggiy, what exactly do you need for a restraining order? If she keeps bugging me when I go back this week I'm gonna have to do something. Maybe not a restraining order but at least talking to the school about it.

Take all the notes she leaves you and a friend or two that has been with you when she was following you around.

Tell the officer you are having problems with a girl following you around, calling you, leaving notes, etc. The notes are proof and your friends serve as witnesses to reinforce your story.

At the very least the police will go to her house and talk to her and let her know if she keeps following that she can go to jail. If you can't file a restraining order you should be able to get a no contact order against her.

If none of that works hide in a bush and wait for her to come to your house then surprise her and hit her in the head with a shovel.

Aegix Drakan
09-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Clearly the answer is to have sex with her and then deny it to others so that she goes crazy and kills herself. Two birds with one stone, baby.

That could easily backfire. She might try to kill you along with herself.

Not a good plan.

Prrkitty
09-01-2007, 10:47 PM
The school security office would also be a good place to start. Go ask them how to handle this. Take biggiy's advice and take EVERYTHING she's given you as evidence, friends as support and let them handle it. They'll know whether to bring the city police into the situation.

biggiy05
09-01-2007, 11:54 PM
The school security office would also be a good place to start. Go ask them how to handle this. Take biggiy's advice and take EVERYTHING she's given you as evidence, friends as support and let them handle it. They'll know whether to bring the city police into the situation.

The only reason I didn't suggest going to the campus police first was because they aren't always very helpful with things like this. It usually ends up with the local police dealing with it since they have more power.

My dog is weird. She acts like a wimp around new people but if someone does something she doesn't like or she thinks I'm in trouble she wants to take their hand off. Being protective is basic instinct and all but when your dog wants to go after someone that's going too far.

mrz84
09-02-2007, 12:02 AM
The only thing my dogs do is chase the random vehicles that drive by out house everyday. That and drag corn husks and random bits of trash into the yard. :sweat:

Pineconn
09-02-2007, 01:24 PM
If none of that works hide in a bush and wait for her to come to your house then surprise her and hit her in the head with a shovel.

Correction: That's the first thing you should do. :D

Not really.

Does anyone know if those beams of light that pass through holes in clouds have a name? You know, those light beams that are so very overused in the title screen vid of Twilight Princess. Just curious; Pineconn_lolz told me in real life that they were called "God's rays" or something like that.

phattonez
09-02-2007, 01:47 PM
I always that then when I saw those someone was going up to heaven. Aww, science ruined the fun, lol.

Prrkitty
09-02-2007, 03:04 PM
The only reason I didn't suggest going to the campus police first was because they aren't always very helpful with things like this. It usually ends up with the local police dealing with it since they have more power.

Actually the security police of the technical college I attended back in the mid to late '80's was very good for the college. They did handle student harassment and such stuff as that... on premises... and only brought in the local police as needed.

Darth Marsden
09-03-2007, 06:49 AM
Pineconn: I always thought of them as 'Rays of Sunlight', since that's basically what they are. I dunno if they have a more scientific name.

Anyone watch the 4400? It's getting really complicated lately, isn't it?

ShadowTiger
09-03-2007, 11:39 AM
We just call them Sunbeams. :shrug: I love them.

Now, pertaining to the Phattonez tale, I think that a little bit of planning is necessary here, because you have to consider the effects of any counter-actions. Think of what she'll start doing if she goes from liking-you-stalking to hating-you-stalking. She'll actively try to harm you. She'll spread awful rumors about you to make you regret your actions. "If I can't have you, nobody can," etc.