PDA

View Full Version : So...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30

Aegix Drakan
01-30-2009, 06:36 PM
:D Good for you Anthony! Glad to hear you've almost exited hell! The exit is juat a little bit further!

I don't believe evolution simply because I see more evidence for creation.

umm..... >_> I'd like to call you on that. Would you please state your evidence, or at least your reasoning?

And on a side note...over 2000! ...Wow...I've lost that much of my life already?

rock_nog
01-30-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm afraid to see Russ's response there, Aegix. I mean, on the one hand, we've got geology, genetics, the fossil record, astronomy, etc. ALL pointing to the same thing, and on the other hand, we've got... a gut feeling? Yet somehow that gut feeling trumps everything else?

Russ
01-30-2009, 07:36 PM
It's more than gut feeling. I'd try to explain, but it's really beyond explanation. It's like feeling your parents love when your a little kid, but 1,000 time more powerful.

And there's tons of evidence that I'm too lazy to post right now. Mabe after school, if I can get over this laziness streak I've been having.

Beldaran
01-30-2009, 08:04 PM
It's more than gut feeling.

it's really beyond explanation.

It's like feeling your parents love when your a little kid,

And you propose we throw out 150 years of rigorous scientific inquiry in favor of this? You propose that this "feeling of love" be taught in science classrooms?

Russ
01-30-2009, 08:34 PM
NO! That's the point! You can't teach people to love God. It's a free will thing. You have to be willing to love him.

And did I ever propose to stop teaching evolution? It's a theory, just like any other one. I just think that the odds are against it.

Beldaran
01-30-2009, 08:38 PM
It's a theory, just like any other one. I just think that the odds are against it.

I think you don't know what a theory is.

rock_nog
01-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Okay, that's it. I'm just gonna start bashing my head against the desk, and not stop until I've killed enough brain cells that anything Russ has to say about evolution makes sense.

Russ
01-30-2009, 09:04 PM
You know, reading your angry posts is kind of fun. I wonder...

I believe the Earth is arond 15,000 years old.

Aegix Drakan
01-30-2009, 09:06 PM
It's more than gut feeling. I'd try to explain, but it's really beyond explanation. It's like feeling your parents love when your a little kid, but 1,000 time more powerful.

In other words, it's a really STRONG gut feeling. I seeeeee...

Look, trusting your gut is perfeclty reasonable when dealing with day to day descisions (girlfriends and dropping nukes, not included). Intuition in the face of an imminent problem usually works with a reasonable amount of sucess. HOWEVER, when dealing with advanced theories, and science...intuition doesn't stand for anything. For a theory to be valid, it needs proof. Lots of it. So I'm sorrry Russ, but unless you're lazing around on a virtual megaton of evidence, then: Lots of proof for evolution > gut feeling that we all just poof'd here.

And WHAT, may I ask is so bad about evolution? Isn't it perfctly reasonable for you to consider that God ORCHESTRATED it? I mean...Why just conjure up a whole bunch of new species when you can just tweak and improve existing ones?

Even the mighty power of nature/the universe has its limits, ya know...

And Rock nog...here's a much more efficient method to killing brain cells. Go on 4chan, on /B/. Post there actively every day for a week, then report back here.

Modus Ponens
01-30-2009, 11:03 PM
Here's an image I found on Encyclopedia Dramatica's article on science that I thought I'd share:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/36/Science_And_Faith.jpg

My neighbor received Settlers of Catan in the mail this past Wednesday, and we and a bunch of other guys have been playing for the past three days in a row. Has anyone else ever played this board game before? I think it's an interesting and unique game.

Settlers rocks. I play it with my sister once in a while. We each own a copy of the game, and what we've found to be really fun is to combine the pieces of our two sets and play Giant Catan. You need twice as many victory points to win, the longest road starts at ten segments, and so on and so forth. It's a blast.

Beldaran
01-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I've never heard of Settlers of Catan, but I do play Knifey Spooney and I'm pretty good.

http://fasterthantheworld.com/knifey-spoony-6582.jpg

The_Amaster
01-31-2009, 12:00 AM
My personal forte is Civilization: The Board Game. A board 3' by 5', several hundred city, improvement, and technology cards, and close on 800 little unit miniatures.
Good times, good times.

CaRmAgE
01-31-2009, 12:09 AM
Settlers rocks. I play it with my sister once in a while. We each own a copy of the game, and what we've found to be really fun is to combine the pieces of our two sets and play Giant Catan. You need twice as many victory points to win, the longest road starts at ten segments, and so on and so forth. It's a blast.

This reminds me. One of my neighbors made up a new development card called the Barack Obama card. When drawn, the card is played immediately, and everyone places all their resource cards into a pile. This pile is then shuffled and distributed evenly amongst all the players. Oh, and it's worth one defeat point (-1) for whoever drew it.

Russ
01-31-2009, 03:25 AM
http://en.akinator.com/

Anybody seen this? You think of a person, answer yes or no questions, and it guesses who you're thinking of. It got almost everybody I was thinking of. It even has obscure video game characters and Swedish politicians. :)

rock_nog
01-31-2009, 04:03 AM
It's tragic, really. Russ is another person who has been snubbed for Nobel prize, despite his revolutionary new research which proves conclusively that the entire field of geology is wrong.

Shazza Dani
01-31-2009, 04:42 AM

Anybody seen this? You think of a person, answer yes or no questions, and it guesses who you're thinking of. It got almost everybody I was thinking of. It even has obscure video game characters and Swedish politicians. :)

The thing failed to guess my person. O:

Trevelyan_06
01-31-2009, 10:14 AM
You know, reading your angry posts is kind of fun. I wonder...

I believe the Earth is arond 15,000 years old.

So carbon 14 dating is just wrong? Or is god magically changing all of those readings?

Shazza Dani
01-31-2009, 11:11 AM
You know what I find strange about God? A couple thousand years ago she was very active, and chatty with the people of earth; now she's nowhere to be seen and the only evidence she even exists is from the written records of those people God used to talk to. Why doesn't God talk to anyone anymore?

Beldaran
01-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Why doesn't God talk to anyone anymore?

People are always claiming god talks to them. Just turn on the TV. There's bound to be 3 different evangelists desperately trying to warn you about their messages from god. My mom thinks god talks to her. Russell thinks god talks to him. Christians are always receiving telepathic messages from their invisible jewish zombie who is his own father.

rock_nog
01-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah, but back in the day, God seemed to make an effort to reach the nonbelievers. Nowadays, he seems to think a 2,000-year-old game of "telephone" should be good enough for us, and if any of us is skeptical in the least bit, rather than send us a sign to reassure us, he makes us burn in hell for all eternity.

Shazza Dani
01-31-2009, 01:22 PM
Exactly. It's like God doesn't want people to believe anymore.

rock_nog
01-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Maybe heaven's getting a little too crowded?

Aegix Drakan
01-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Maybe heaven's getting a little too crowded?

...I don't know...I'd think the netherword is probably full to bursting with Prinnies by now, so it should really be the reverse... But then again, you can never have too many prinnies...

Also, back in the olden times, people didn't have any kind of science to explain anything, so they just latched onto ANYTHING unnatural, and claimed it was an act of God. Now, we can explain a good bunch of those unnatural things.

Either that, or humanity has gotten to the point where we are so beyond help that God has realized that no matter what happens, the majority of us are still gonna be insensitive jerks, and thus decided not to waste any more energy trying to turn us around. Wouldn't Blame Him/Her/It.

Majora
02-02-2009, 05:59 PM
2 days, no reply of any kind? Who took a crap on the rug and then called it souffle?

Aegix Drakan
02-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Agreed. What the hell hapenned to this topic?

Time for some random.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/security.png

Gave me a good laugh this morning.

Russ
02-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Wow, that one's good. :)

Anthus
02-03-2009, 12:54 AM

Interesting. It got Link really quick, especially towards the end, but it didn't know Alice from ToS2, or a few other more obscure characters. It did have them on the list afterwards though. They knew Dakota Fanning though. I was gonna try Mario, but I knew it'd get it after it got Link. This is a cool find.

Chris Miller
02-03-2009, 01:02 AM
It failed to guess Michael Stipe (R.E.M.) and Mick Jagger.
But, it did get William Daniel (Voice of KITT) and Mr. T.

Anthus
02-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Really, it didn't get Mick Jagger? That's kind of surprising. This thing is addicting, I've been doing it since my first post about it.

erm2003
02-03-2009, 06:34 AM
I tried thinking of Benjamin Franklin and it gave me Samuel Adams. But before that I tried Mario and it worked. Pretty neat.

Modus Ponens
02-03-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm impressed when it gets people I think are kind of obscure, but then disappointed when it doesn't get people of roughly equal obscurity. (He got Faris from FFV but couldn't get Charles Babbage, the father of the computer.) Sometimes it just asks the wrong questions. "Is he Polish?" "No." "How about Irish?" "No." "Swedish?" "NO." "Then he's from Bangladesh, right?" "NO." "Well then he's GOTTA be from Turkey." "No..." "Switzerland?" "NOOOO!! JUST ASK ME IF SHE'S FRENCH, DAMNIT!" "... Is he Polish?"

Still, it was fun when it got Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks. And when you answer questions as if to lead him to guess "God," he guesses "Allah," and the "photograph" of Allah is of a sunset over a tropical beach with the Arabic word for Allah written on the side. I liked that.

Shazza Dani
02-03-2009, 02:47 PM
What french woman were you thinking of?

Modus Ponens
02-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Sigh... Mélissa Theuriau, the beeeauuutiful French newscaster.

Also, I just went for Allah again and he guessed "God," so I guess there's some wiggle room there.

Shazza Dani
02-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Never heard of her.

I just tried Alizée and it guessed correctly.

Then I tried Wes Borland and it guessed Davey Havok, Jade Puget, and Pete Wentz. D:

Russ
02-03-2009, 03:24 PM
I have to say, it's really cought me off guard. Like when it hasn't gotten anywhere near the right questions, yet it somehow guesses it. It really startled me when it guessed Dr. Stiles, or Jeff (from EarthBound), or Billy Mays (when we answered no to almost every question). It can be creepy sometimes.

Shazza Dani
02-03-2009, 03:28 PM
It was weird that it guessed Alizée so quickly. It was like, "Is your character between the ages of 20 and 25?" then, "Does your character have short hair?"; and I was thinking, "Oh shit, this thing already knows exactly who I'm thinking of." O:>

The_Amaster
02-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Holy crap! It just guessed Rorschach, from Watchmen.
Imma try Ameterasu next.

EDIT: Haha! it got it.
It reminds me of a 20Q machine. I love those.

EDIT: And Neku, from TWEWY. Hehehehehe....

Icey
02-03-2009, 09:54 PM
I tried doing Robert Solow and it gave me John Nash, right field, wrong person. =p

rock_nog
02-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Damn, it was so close. I was doing Nite Owl, and it gave me the Comedian. I mean, I've gotta admit, I'm impressed that it managed to get the right graphic novel, especially given that I don't recall it asking anything specific enough to get that far. To be a spoil-sport, though, I would like to point out that variants of this have been around for decades.

ShadowTiger
02-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Right this very second, as I post this, I'm watching Danny Johnson (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kwV3ON9uqk0) attempt another world record at Guitar Hero on the WPIX News by achieving over 800,000 something points in Through the Fire and Flames. I'm eager to see how it turns out.

Shazza Dani
02-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Fuck guitar hero. [:

ShadowTiger
02-04-2009, 09:24 AM
It'll be glad to fuck you first. I can do through the fire and Flames on standard with at least a 96%. Anything more, and I too shall be happy to say, "fuck guitar hero." That damned fifth note gets me every time.

Also, I continue to love Japan (http://youtube.com/watch?v=XA7iLZ3Xy8o&feature=PlayList&p=A629ECB0BFF59019&index=20&playnext=4&playnext_from=PL) and its various game shows and practical jokes.

Shazza Dani
02-04-2009, 01:26 PM
I was just playing GTA: San Andreas and decided to use a quote for my sig. :D

The_Amaster
02-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Okay, Yahoo Games officialy sucks. I wanted to play Literati with my girlfriend, right?
Stupid applet takes fifteen minutes to load.
Aggravating, but not surprising. My computer sucks.
But her computer, which is in fact, newer than mine, never loaded at all. After 25 minutes she had to go.
This sucks.

erm2003
02-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Was a firewall blocking it? I had that problem once. Either that or you just need a Java update.

biggiy05
02-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Good God this thread is still going?

I'm off work from having my shoulder reconstructed. I got into a fight with a midget at a bar for calling his girlfriend short. Guess I'll start contributing random nonsense to this during the day.

Beldaran
02-04-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm off work from having my shoulder reconstructed. I got into a fight with a midget at a bar for calling his girlfriend short. Guess I'll start contributing random nonsense to this during the day.

This is the most intriguing shit I've seen here in ages. Let's break it down.

I got into a fight with a midget at a bar

... ok ...

I'm off work from having my shoulder reconstructed.

So.. what, he kicked your ass or something? You got your ass kicked by a midget?

See, this is why I still read AGN. I mean, every once and a while someone drops an absolute gem.

Russ
02-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Ouch, what happened? Did he kick you down the stairs or something?

Shazza Dani
02-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Hey, midgets are tough. Or at least they should be.

If I was a midget I would spend every waking hour in the gym—on top of that, I'd carry a large battle axe with me everywhere I go.

ShadowTiger
02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm more interested in the where the hell have you been part. o.o Welcome back, certainly. Glad to have you.

I also found This image (http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/politicial-pictures-clowns-scare-everyone.jpg) particularly uplifting. Just goes to show you that we're not alone.

EDIT: Oh, and this (http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/political-pictures-soldiers.jpg).

.. OH SNAP And this (http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/political-pictures-correct.jpg) made me rofl despite its message.

Aegix Drakan
02-05-2009, 10:43 PM
OMFJ.

OH MY FREAKIN JAW. >_<

Just had a dentist appointment for 2 cavities. my whole right side of my face is numb, even 3 hours later.

The feeling is just now starting to creep back in, and it seems I was clenching my jaw too tightly (for fear of biting my tongue). Now, my jaw freakin hurts.

>_< BAH!

Oh, and I am considering joining a Live Role Play this summer, just to experience it. Unfortunately, the only one I can go with is this chick form work (with a live-in boyfriend, so no go on the romance front), because none of my other friends wanted in.

...On one side, It's a cool experience I want to try, but on the other hand, the rules seem super strict, and I'm sure I'll just get totally owned by either the GMs or by the bands of orcs that make a habit out of storming inns in the middle of the night when people are trying to sleep.

biggiy05
02-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Yeah I got my ass kicked by a midget. He called his friends and they jumped me.

Nah. It's from a tear four years ago and just how my body is. I've been busy with school and getting ready for paramedic. Then the surgery came and I had my arm in a sling. Telling everyone I got beat up by a midget sounds cooler though.

ShadowTiger
02-06-2009, 12:59 PM
So like, yeah, charts.

http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-graphs-alien-women.gif
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-graphs-ambidextrous.gif
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-graphs-dont.gif

rock_nog
02-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Okay Amaster, I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm for the upcoming Watchmen movie, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm very much looking forward to it myself, but setting your avatar as Rorschach? Just a teensy tad on the creepy side, if you ask me.

The_Amaster
02-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Heh, yeah, well, I've also been the slightest bit...melancholy about some personal crap lately, and I find his stark philosophy a bit...moving, at least for a couple weeks while I go through a "Is there a point" phase.
Happens every now and then, when I get bored and have nothing to think about. I'll be my normal perky self in no time.

rock_nog
02-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Ah yes, I understand. Though generally, when I'm feeling down, I end up feeling misanthropic and am therefore more likely to be sympathetic to characters like the Comedian.

Russ
02-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Whoa. Somebody at Pure ZC has Rorschach for his avatar, and when I looked at Amaster, I thought he was the Pure ZC guy for a second. :)

Ebola Zaire
02-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Stop talking about me when I lurk.

http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=6422
http://www.purezc.com/forums/uploads/av-6422.jpg
(For those not PureZC members)

Oh, and the Comedian is a huge coward. Dan and Rorschach are the only moral/virtuous characters, Ozymandias... well, just read the poem, Dr. Manhattan is unassertive, and Laurie/Sally are basically pin-up girls.

The_Amaster
02-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Actually, in terms of melancholy, I probably am in more of a Doc Manhattan mood right now. Kinda a disillusionment with humanity.

Ozymandias is fascinating. He and Rorschach are the two characters I feel have the most depth to them.

Skulkraken
02-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Rorschach has an awesome character design.

On a different note...

I am apparently now modding my own Mafia game (themed on X-Com) on another forum. ...Mostly because the one who was supposed to run the next game turned tail and ran, and there was a shortage of people willing to handle the task of being a GM.

Besides that, I am also campaigning for Garchomp in the Anime Grand Prix (for lulz, mostly), though I have doubts that it'll get the last few votes needed to rank high enough to move on. Oh well. It's had a good run up until now. :p

Russ
02-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Stop talking about me when I lurk.

Whoa, that post surprised me. I had no idea you read this thread. :)

Beldaran
02-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Russ, your sig is too damned big. It takes up more than an entire screen at 1024x768. :(

Russ
02-07-2009, 04:27 PM
You should have seen how it was at Pure ZC until I condensed it.

Heck, you should the size of some people's sigs over there. You'll stop complaining about me pretty quickly.

rock_nog
02-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Russ, your sig is too damned big. It takes up more than an entire screen at 1024x768. :(
Learn to use a higher resolution, noob!

No seriously, I just switched to 1024x768, and damn, that sig is obnoxious at that level.

Shazza Dani
02-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Large sigs are foul and unsightly. D:<

Beldaran
02-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Learn to use a higher resolution, noob!

I have a problem with my eyes where, even though I have 20/20 vision, reading small text causes painful eye strain. I use magnified reading classes and operate my computer at 1024x768 to compensate.

The_Amaster
02-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Woo-hoo, I just found out a local network is showing Star Trek: TOS every Saturday at 5. I haven't used my TV a a TV this much since last year, when I was able to come home to a lineup of 21 Jump Street, The A-Team and Hogan's Heroes.
(I don't get cable)

The_Amaster
02-08-2009, 10:27 PM
ooooo-kayyyyy...my life just turned into a soap-opera. I swear I'm not making any of the following up.

Last spring, I was going out with one of my best friends. She broke up with me for another one of my best friends. Now, last week, he breaks up with her after a month of "doubt", crushing her, who had been absolutely scary devoted to him, and than, tonight, he comes out of the closet, and asks me for advice about this other guy he's interested in whose in a straight relationship with someone else...

...weird...I thought this only happened on TV...

Beldaran
02-08-2009, 10:46 PM
lol Dawson's Creek

Russ
02-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Wow, that is just pure strange. I'm not quite sure how to respond to it.

Shazza Dani
02-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Sounds pretty normal to me. =\

rock_nog
02-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Sounds pretty normal to me. =\
I told ya once, I'm on to you. I just know you're a replicant, what with your almost-but-not-quite-human responses. One of these days I'ma have the proof I need.

Nah, I myself have been in situations like that, though not as complicated. Eh, life's funny like that.

Aegix Drakan
02-09-2009, 09:50 PM
0_0 Duuuuuuude...That IS a soap opera!

Best of luck. You DO seem to have an affinity for attracting trouble, you know that?

Masamune
02-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Shazawazadani is right. That sort of shit happens all the time with confused adolescent bitties. All you gotta do is give her the old angry pirate.

Beldaran
02-09-2009, 10:44 PM
All you gotta do is give her the old angry pirate.

bwa hahaha!

Russ
02-09-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm so happy! After four months, my kitchen is finally back together again! I can actually sit down on a counter and eat! And use real plates! And cook food!

Beldaran
02-09-2009, 11:34 PM
I can actually sit down on a counter and eat!

You guys got rid of your chairs and replaced them with counters? Crazy.

Russ
02-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Remind me never to post while I'm tired again. We get to sit at the counter.

Modus Ponens
02-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Remind me never to post while I'm tired again. We get to sit at the counter.

Luckyyyyy....

CaRmAgE
02-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Glad to hear everything's been sorted out with your kitchen now, Russ.

mrz84
02-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Wow. Haven't ben here in a while. Oblivion and Left 4 Dead are addicting that way I guess. :kitty:

Weirdest thing when I went to file my taxes. Found out I owe the state $10. Ya. Weirded me out when I found out about it.

Aegix Drakan
02-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Wow. Dude. Totally wacked out nightmare liast night. Even though it got a bit hairy at times, it was still pretty awesome.

In my dream I was the leader of a small group of 3. Me, my brother, and a girl, who's name I can't recall, but I think it was Sara (she looked 14-16).

We were some kind of demon hunters, I guess. I know I was the "tank" (the guy who dishes out all the damage, and protects the others from getting hurt), Sara was our "tracker (she had a nose for sniffing out demons, and a gift for learning their weaknesses and traits real quick) an dmy brother was there for support (over headsets, giving us advice. Funny how quick kids think).

We were hunting some kind of vampire in the suburbs. Afte ran initial encounter, which I cna't quite remember, we tracked him down to my grandma's old house. After tring to eavesdrop on his conversation with a few lackeys, I got caught, and began to fight them. :P PK fire, thunder, Ice. It was great. Although I was worred that they weren't being much affected. I thundered their heads, they flinched but recovered immediately. I fired them, and they stumbled, and shook their heads dizzily, but showed no other sign of weakness. So I took a dramatic charging pose and screamed out "PK AWESOOOOME!!!". Although the air around me ripppled with power, and the enemies were shaking so much that they were blurring out, it wasn't havin ghte inteded effect (a giant awesome smiley coming over the horizon, or blasting out of me, and reducing them to dust).

At this point, I feaked. I called a retreat, and launched a quick PK ICE to slow them down. They barely flinched, and they didn't freeze either. At this point, the Vampire was REALLY pissed off, and chased me and Sara upstairs. I managed to find my grandma's old room (above the garage-turned-billiards-room), and I locked the door. Sara had barely managed to nick the enemies with her own spells, and she looked both worred and depressed. I shrugged, and suggested we get the hell out of there. Sara shook her head ans said "That's no ordinary vampire. He's a count! Once a count smells fresh blood, he'll remember it, and he'll know exactly where to find us! We can never escape!". About the same time as I swore violently, the vampire tried to turn the knob, and somehow the lock slipped. I managed to grab the handle, and I kept it closed, parying that he thought it was just locked and not being held shut. Sara then commented that we should just surrender and plead mercy. I knew it wouldn't happen.

My bro then came on over the headphones and told us to just get out, any way how. It was midafternoon, and vampires couldn't logically go out of a house in the sun. Trusting his odd kid logic, (and my sudden pissed off impulse at Sara), I let go of the handle to let the count ooen the door, and then slammed my weight against the door, causing him to stumble. I then grabbed Sara by the arim, ran to a window, blasting away the glass with a thunder, and then launched myself through it, taking the screen out too. After rolling off a slant in the roof (which isn't there IRL), we bonced onto the driveway safe. My bro then shouted to us to get going, before the vampire could see us, and know which way we were fleeing.

So we took off towards a bike path, where my bro was sitting with the headset. He gave us a thumbs up, and then went pale, yelling for us to run. I looked back to see one of those big walking robot-alien things form Moon walk out of the garage and start chasing us. That was fine by me, sinc ethose guy sare slow, and I was actually able to run properly (unlike in most escape dreams). We ran all the way back to my house, with the big guy in hot pursuit. My brother (a natural sprinter) made it waaay ahead of me. Sara turned another way, and I ran to my house, managing to close my garage door just soon enough that the vampire-in-alien-suit would not be sure which house was mine. I then bolted up to my room and dove under my covers.

I woke up (in the dream), with my brother running in the room, saying that Sara was betraying us to the vampire, he'd just heard it over the headset. I Looked seriously into his eyes, and asked him if he was sure, because if he was lying (he exaggerates a lot) I'd break his headset, and never let him help us again. Without hesitation, he swore he was telling the truth. I told him we'd raid the fuy's place again in a surprise attack, and tell Sara only when we were starting, so it'd throw everyone off balance and maybe give us an advantage. And I made sure we both had neck braces, and turtleneck sweaters to cover them, to protect against any surprise bites from our enemy .

As the two of us, gathered together a few odd bits of "equipment" to use (read: random objects I could use as weapons), my mom came to us and told us that a guy had just invited us all to his house. Somehow, I jus tknew it was the vampire's place. He'd found us out (probably due to Sara's interferance). we drove there, with a platry amount of equipment in the back , that we managed to sneak in. Then, when we got there, senor vampire was there to greet us personally (No cape and stuff this time, he almost loooked normal, and he made sure no one saw his fangs. that and it was raining, so he could go outside and not get burned). He invited us all inside for dinner, leaving me no time to get any equipment. My bro had his headset, and this toy handgun (I guess it had some kind of magic or boost to it), and I had a small spike thing mounted on a handle. Somehow, I got separated form everyone, and found myself at a et of stairs to the basement. Suddenly, I felt fangs try to sink into my neck, but they didn't penetrate, dur to my neck brace. I whipped around and tried to plunge my spike into the vampire's heart, but I took too long taking it out of my pocket, and he managed to grab it from me. He smiled and after a brief taunt, he locked me in the staircase.

I did a quick mental inventory, touching each object I had that could help. Neckbrace, Candy (for energy), a mini headphone piece that I had always used to contact my bro (who wasn't responding to me), and that was it. then, I saw somehting move in the basement, and I flattened myself on the wall. It passed, then came back around. For some weird reason, it was Samus, in a dark blue power suit, using her arm cannon as a flashlight. She flashed her light over me, and then demanded I come and face her. I ran downstairs, and put up my fingers in the position to use Thunder, and looked to see where she was. The las tthough I had before waking up was "Oh crap. I'm the tank, and I'm locked in the basement with evil Samus, while the vampire has my family who-knows-where, with only my younger bro there to help them, and he's never actually had any anti-demon combat experience, and I have no way to get to them to help them!!"

:P Semi-scary (but still cool) dream, and it led to some pretty interesting daydreams at work today. That, and I actaully considred writing some stories about us three demon hunters.

rock_nog
02-10-2009, 08:45 PM
That reminds me, the other night, I had a dream that I was Nite Owl and Rorschach and I were taking down this crime lord who made his home on a floating island above New York. Obviously, I've been obsessing over Watchmen too much recently, but anyway, it was great fun, taking out his lackeys and such, until we actually fought the crime lord who deactivated the antigravity mechanism, causing the island to plunge toward NYC. Unfortunately, just as I was formulating a plan to deal with the situation, I woke up.

Russ
02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Aegix, that's awesome! I wish I had dreams in that much detail. Most of mine are either low detail, I can't remember most of them, or whenever something happens, it startles me so much that I wake up.

Aegix Drakan
02-12-2009, 08:25 PM
hahahaha, dude!

Has anyone here tried Retro Game Challenge yet? It's freaking awesome. :P

I wanna be a crazy game master now.

Russ
02-13-2009, 12:43 AM
I think I might get it. Is it really good?

So I just beat the X missions on Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Those were hard. I think I was about to have a heart attack when I finished. Ironic. Anyways, I find it quite hilarious that I was greeted with the following message:

Congratulations! You just beat the cruelest operations ever devised! But remember, this is a game, and we do not advise you attempt surgery. Unless you happen to be a doctor, in which case, we advise you don't tell your patients how many tries it took you to beat a game about surgery.

I was cracking up reading it.

biggiy05
02-13-2009, 03:02 AM
I bought a truck. Woot! Not a full size truck. Just a Chevy S10 LS extended cab. Fully loaded and in damn near perfect condition. I'm picking it up tomorrow to drive back home.

Trevelyan_06
02-13-2009, 08:18 AM
I bought a truck. Woot! Not a full size truck. Just a Chevy S10 LS extended cab. Fully loaded and in damn near perfect condition. I'm picking it up tomorrow to drive back home.

Those are nice trucks. When I bought my truck I was looking at getting a Colorado, which is what replaced those. Wound up getting a Silverado 1500 work truck though cause it was the same price as the colorado. They were trying to get rid of last year models.

Beldaran
02-13-2009, 10:14 AM

Cool. I have an S10 as well, but mine's not the extended cab. It's a 2001. Got about 45,000 miles on it. Good luck!

biggiy05
02-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Those are nice trucks. When I bought my truck I was looking at getting a Colorado, which is what replaced those. Wound up getting a Silverado 1500 work truck though cause it was the same price as the colorado. They were trying to get rid of last year models.

I was looking at the Silverado but with as much commuting as I do between work, school and the fire station it wasn't worth the money. I really like the Colorado but I'll be getting a full size truck after I finish my paramedic training.

Now to stick some flashing lights in the window once it passes inspection. Being a volunteer firefighter is the best.

Prrkitty
02-13-2009, 03:53 PM

Congrats hon. Enjoy the new toy :)

Trevelyan_06
02-13-2009, 06:41 PM
I was looking at the Silverado but with as much commuting as I do between work, school and the fire station it wasn't worth the money. I really like the Colorado but I'll be getting a full size truck after I finish my paramedic training.

Now to stick some flashing lights in the window once it passes inspection. Being a volunteer firefighter is the best.

My Silverado only has a V6 in it and it gets rather decent mileage, something around 22-23. It also, since it's a work truck model, has a 32 gallon tank. This means that I fill up once every two to three weeks.

moocow
02-14-2009, 10:14 AM
I want a truck :( lol. Sooooooo, I'm getting ready to leave for Kentucky! My best friend's siter bought my bff and I tickets to see Slipknot for Christmas. I'm not as big a fan as the bff, but I'm still excited. I haven't been out of Ohio in like, almost 4 years. We were gonna leave last night but with missing two days of work last week, it set me back about 100 bucks. Wish me luck! It's like a 4 hour drive... ugh lol

Aegix Drakan
02-14-2009, 12:41 PM
I think I might get it. Is it really good?

If you like 8-bit games, get it!

You get a Space invaders kinda game, a fun little series of platformers, a full out shooter (It's absolutely AWESOME!), a pair of racing games (those are a bit meh, I find), and a 10 hour 8-bit dragon quest spoof.

That and the game is totally hilarious. Self proclaimed game master Arino banishes you to the 80's (and turns you into a ten year old) with the promise that you will never go home unless you can beat all of the retro game challenges he gives you. The challenges are pretty fun to do as well (get to X level, stomp on 2 enemies without touching the ground, blow up a giant asteroid, etc).

That alone is good, but what REALLY makes the game for me is that you have a "buddy" on the bottom screen with you (who will cheer you on and make other comments as you play), and that every once in a while, he'll buy gaming magazines which have tips, cheats, and other info in them. this makes the game have an almost magical quality.

Despite the fact that I've pirated it, I'm thinking of buying the game too.

Dammit, there needs to be a site of something for us pirates to send money to the Devs if we feel a game is worth paying for! I don't want to have to buy the game to support them after I've already pirated it! :(

And speaking of which, it's a good year to have a DS. soooo many good games coming out! Phantasy star Zero, Shin Megami Tensai; devil survivor, Black Sigil... This year is gonna be awesome. : D

Russ
02-14-2009, 07:00 PM
I know your feeling about pirated games, sort of. I wish I could pay them the price of the game, and then just download a rom after paying for it rather than a game cart. Roms are so much easier to use than game carts.

The_Amaster
02-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Yeah, like, even after I got my flashcart, I went out and legitimately bought Lock's Quest, because I wanted to support the developer, who've had two phenomenally innovative games, and the third looks absolutly incredible. Remember all the hype about Spore? That level of hype should follow their next game, Scribblenauts.

rock_nog
02-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Heh Amaster, your avater reminds me:

http://thenerdofher.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/watchmen-babies.jpg

The_Amaster
02-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Dude! What episode was that?

rock_nog
02-14-2009, 11:37 PM
"Husbands and Knives" - a new, better comic book store opens across the street from the Android's Dungeon, drawing all of Comic Book Guy's business. Alan Moore makes a guest appearance signing autographs. The whole thing eventually leads to Marge opening a gym and becoming a business tycoon.

Russ
02-15-2009, 12:35 AM
I remember that one. And then Homer gets worried that's she's cheating on him. At least, I think that's the one.

ShadowTiger
02-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Can't help it. Must post it.

http://images.heaven666.org/p/3/stupid-cops.gif

That is an awesome police chase.

It's best when narrated by Jay Leno, about 2:30 into This Video (http://heaven666.org/why-we-should-think-sometimes-15400.php). (Note: The surrounding page is from a generally NSFW site. Don't go there if you don't want to see what the human body looks like with no clothes on, and with cell phones in places that only act like pockets. ... Or y'know, do whatever.)

Russ
02-16-2009, 01:29 AM
That is awesome. Are they really going that slowly, or is it just in slow motion?

ShadowTiger
02-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Probably real. Who knows. :p

This, on the other hand...

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/b/pyzambabyultrasound.jpg

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/d/pyzambatman.jpg

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/b/newswomen.jpg

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/9/favorites.jpg

Aegix Drakan
02-16-2009, 08:09 PM
...:rofl:

Hilarious, ST!

I am hyped! I just picked up a couple games for my brand-new-second-hand-PS2. I got beyond good and evil (it's supposed to be amazing) and Odin sphere (beutiful art, but a bit wierd on the gameplay). I also borrowed Unlimited Saga, XenoSaga ep 1, and Kingom hearts RE: chain of memories form a friend.

:P But the crowning moment of my weekend was finding a game in a bargain bin that I had been seeking for 2 years. I finally found Custom robo for the gamecube!!! : D

Oh, and protip: If you want a game on the DS that will make you pee your pants, look up Theresia. HOLY ****** SHIT that game is scary! It's a first person adventure game/psychological horror. >_< Ten minutes in and I'm already totally freaked out. That, and the game is just plain EVIL when it come to traps. how the hell was I supposed to know that pulling the chair OUT would trigger a spray of needles?!? >_< Not for the faint of heart I tell ya...

Beldaran
02-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh, and protip: If you want a game on the DS that will make you pee your pants, look up Theresia.

Or drink 5 cups of coffee, drive to the middle of nowhere, lock your keys in your car, and play any DS game while walking home.

biggiy05
02-16-2009, 09:18 PM
I love my new truck. It sits higher than most s10's and I think that's partly because of the new suspension. I'm still in shock and awe as I look through everything. He kept it clean and replaced anything that ever made a squeak.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/biggiy05/DSCN1658.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/biggiy05/DSCN1661.jpg

I took my niece and nephew for a ride when I got home from physical therapy. I had my nephew sit in the back. We had to go back out to the store and I was going to let him sit in the middle. He wouldn't have anything to do with it. He's crazy over that truck and dubbed the back as his seat.

The_Amaster
02-18-2009, 09:47 PM
*sigh* I haven't had a sick day in two and a half years.
So why is it that I come down with a fever and chills right during Tech Week for our production of Steel Magnolias. I mean, I can't stay home, because you do not miss Tech unless you or a family member has died

Brasel
02-18-2009, 10:41 PM
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2100/25/26/37701345/n37701345_33478370_9517.jpg

Me and my new Cobalt on Daytona Beach.

Deviance
02-19-2009, 03:34 AM
My new tat
http://deviansoft.org/tat2.jpg

Original
http://sjnetwork.net/pics/tattoo.png

Modus Ponens
02-19-2009, 02:12 PM
You can drive on the beach?

Masamune
02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Those stars irritate me. Dunno why. They're just way played out for me.

Shazza Dani
02-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Mmhmm. Nautical stars are way overused. Then again, a lot of tattoo designs are constantly repeated; like kois. Everyone and their grandmother has a koi fish tattoo.

I'm still trying to decide what I want for my first professional tattoo. I want something significant to me that isn't cliché.

Masamune
02-19-2009, 03:57 PM
I want an octopus shitting out a pirate ship.

Shazza Dani
02-19-2009, 04:10 PM
xD Sounds cool.

Aegix Drakan
02-19-2009, 06:11 PM
*sigh* I haven't had a sick day in two and a half years.
So why is it that I come down with a fever and chills right during Tech Week for our production of Steel Magnolias. I mean, I can't stay home, because you do not miss Tech unless you or a family member has died

Oh that just sucks.

Good luck with that Amaster.

Prrkitty
02-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Post #6,365 (EDIT: it says #6366) ... WOW! And this thread is still going strong :)

ShadowTiger
02-19-2009, 07:25 PM
255 Pages (for me) is really something. GG AGN on a successful Lounge Thread! :thumbsup: It's always a pleasure to see one working and not really taking away the discussion from the rest of the forum.

Beldaran
02-19-2009, 09:34 PM
and not really taking away the discussion from the rest of the forum.

Yes, one thing I hate is visiting a forum and seeing 42 lounge style threads with 20 pages each taking up the front page. I mean honestly, how am I going to get involved with that?

ShadowTiger
02-19-2009, 11:59 PM
I have no idea how to respond to that, much less how to interpret it. o_o It was a marvel of a post sir.

Modus Ponens
02-20-2009, 03:48 AM
No, honestly, I think Beldaran is being sincere, and I completely agree with him. It is common for me to check out a forum I think I might want to hang around at, and see that there are just all these huuuge threads, and I don't want to fucking read all that shit, and so I just never post or make an account or anything. We have just the one, and it's all fun and stuff, and I have certainly not read the whole thing, but I keep up lately, and we have plenty of other threads and... I guess I didn't think that one glass of wine would impair my posting skillz.

Beldaran
02-20-2009, 04:00 AM
Yes, I'm being serious. I was thinking about posting at the Penny Arcade forums, but I went to their general chat forum and realized I would never be able to get into it.

Look at the forum. (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12) Almost every single thread has at least 30 pages or something. My time would better spent reading an actual book. A lot of forums I find are like this. (i.e. my favorite author's website, website for a TV show I like, a philosophy-ish forum, I just can't win)

AGN is much more like a chat lounge because the signal to noise ratio is manageable by a human brain. I don't know how people interact socially at a site with like 50,000 users. I would only post at a site like that to get an answer to a question or something. Socially, however, everyone is faceless.

For better or worse, I feel like I know people here.

Brasel
02-20-2009, 11:46 AM
So job hunting blows. I got an interview today with Home Depot...woohoo...and its seasonal to boot. I have an appointment with an IT staffing guy next week, but I've been looking for jobs since the beginning of January and my Army pay is about up. I don't know if I want to take this Home Depot job and just draw unemployment instead. Oh well.

The_Amaster
02-20-2009, 01:17 PM
AGN is much more like a chat lounge because the signal to noise ratio is manageable by a human brain. I don't know how people interact socially at a site with like 50,000 users. I would only post at a site like that to get an answer to a question or something. Socially, however, everyone is faceless.
QFT. Although apparently I met spread some rep around...
I like AGN because there's always some discussion going on, but its small enough that you aren't just generic member #3276.

(Sickness update: Tuesday it was a fever, Wendsday it was a stomache ache, Thursday was a sore throat, now its sinus trouble. I think it's mutating...trying to take me down.)

ShadowTiger
02-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Have you ever had one of those moments where you forget where you put your keys, and then you spend a few hours looking for them? Then it turns out you had them in your hand all that time?

Well, this pigeon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDlIPAJ1Zps) has forgotten its bread.

phattonez
02-21-2009, 08:16 PM
My time would better spent reading an actual book.
It might be better if we all did that every once in a while.

Russ
02-22-2009, 03:50 AM
I read plenty. I've even loaded by DS with eBooks.

I love reading. I always have.

Beldaran
02-22-2009, 09:22 AM
yeah, I can hardly be accused of not reading books. I read a LOT. Non-fiction and fiction. You should see my bookshelves.

Trevelyan_06
02-22-2009, 10:27 AM
yeah, I can hardly be accused of not reading books. I read a LOT. Non-fiction and fiction. You should see my bookshelves.

I have rather full bookshelves myself. At work once I had someone ask me about that very subject. I had two books with me that day as I knew I was going to finish one so I'd need another. He asked me if I had a large collection to which I answered yes. He then proceeded to say how he was jealous because he always wanted a huge library but he hated reading. This made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

The_Amaster
02-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Seeing as I'm leaving for college in a few months, my brother has taken it upon himself to make our room "cool", which means, in part, sending all of the books on my ceiling high red shelves up to the attic.

All I have now on my desk shelves are some of the newer ones; my Terry Pratchett, Inkheart trilogy, Pendragon books, Harry Potter, His Dark Materials, Hitchhikers, Artemis Fowl, physics books, and the Ender books. And a couple random others.

*sigh* a fraction of my former collection.

rock_nog
02-22-2009, 11:45 AM
I don't read as much as I used to. Back in high school, I used to read all the time, mainly during class (being one of those people who could never study and still ace the test). In college, though, I got a little burned out, being that I was reading constantly for classes, which kind of sucked the fun out of it. Now that I'm past that, though, I am slowly easing myself back into reading for fun.

ShadowTiger
02-22-2009, 08:49 PM
I read on the buses. I have a roughly one and three quarters hour bus ride each way, which is very well spent reading. (Or on the DS, if I don't have a book.) I've finished several really good series of books on those buses... The Clan of the Cave Bear series, the Vorkosigan series, rereading Ender's Game once or twice, about six fully stocked Warcraft Novels, (Twice! @ @. ) ... ... so many good books.

phattonez
02-23-2009, 01:48 AM
I'm pretty much stuck on non-fiction. The last piece of fiction that I read was for a class. It's just something that's never really interested me.

Russ
02-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Fiction is pretty much the only type of book I read. It's so interesting. When you're not confined by the laws of reality, you can get really good stories.

rock_nog
02-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Fiction is pretty much the only type of book I read. It's so interesting. When you're not confined by the laws of reality, you can get really good stories.
Damnit, I am desperately struggling to not make a crack about the Bible with that post, but it's a losing battle.

Modus Ponens
02-23-2009, 02:54 AM
You and me both, buddy. :)

erm2003
02-23-2009, 06:21 AM
I was thinking the same thing guys...

Beldaran
02-23-2009, 11:10 AM
I... oh man. He... ugh.

rock_nog
02-23-2009, 11:56 AM
You know, this leads to an interesting theological question, I think. Perhaps the Bible was always intended as a work of fiction. Perhaps it is us who are misguided in thinking that it was meant to be taken literally. After all, as Russ said, fiction allows for better storytelling, and that's basically what the Bible is - storytelling.

Just looking at the gospels, there is a lot of evidence that the respective gospel writers took great liberties with whatever oral traditions about Jesus had existed before. Each gospel tells its own story, with its own moral, it's own take on the alleged events. It's possible that each of the gospel writers was simply trying to accurately recount the story of Jesus as he had heard it, but reading them, I get the distinct impression that the fact that each gospel has a unique twist on the story was at least in part a deliberate, conscious decision by the writers, who were more dedicated to telling a story the way they saw it rather than to accurately record historical events.

Russ
02-23-2009, 12:06 PM
That had exactly the response I was hoping it would. Beldaran's not the only one that can quickly launch a topic towards a religious discussion. :)

Anyways, I'm not too much of an expert on the writing of the Bible, but wasn't Luke a historian? It seems unlikely that somebody dedicated to recording history would deliberately change the facts.

Shazza Dani
02-23-2009, 01:26 PM
I think it's more likely that the Bible was meant to be taken literally. It's not like it was written in the 21st century; it was written before things could be explained by science, etc.

Beldaran
02-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Anyways, I'm not too much of an expert on the writing of the Bible, but wasn't Luke a historian? It seems unlikely that somebody dedicated to recording history would deliberately change the facts.

Luke was a Physician. And there is no evidence to suggest that Luke, Matthew, Mark, or John wrote any of the gospels. In fact, there is evidence that they did not. I first heard about that evidence while reading an annotated bible, in which it was explained in the introduction that the gospels were likely written something like 100 years after Jesus' death, and they were compiled word of mouth accounts that included common elements from many apocalyptic cults of the time.

Then Constantine edited the hell out of the bible to help his government use christianity to control people's minds and make them obedient.

So basically that pile of papers you think is divinely inspired is really just the propaganda arm of the Roman Empire, derived from the contradictory ramblings of desert mystics.

rock_nog
02-23-2009, 02:42 PM
That's correct, and what I was going to say - very little is known about the author of the gospel of Luke, and certainly nothing to suggest he was a historian. He was a gentile, he wrote the gospel decades after the death of Jesus, and he is also very probably the author of Acts as well. That's really all we know for sure.

None of the gospel writers were directly connected to the events of Jesus or the apostles, which, along with the narrative structure of the gospels, leads me conclude that they were written more to preserve the oral traditions in writing than they were intended to be a historical record of events. Perhaps other areas of the Bible were meant to be taken more literally, but I can't imagine the gospel writers, writing decades after Jesus' death and imposing their own interpretation on the alleged events of his life, had any illusions that what they were doing was meant to be interpreted literally.

Prrkitty
02-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Bel... can you get me the name of the annotated bible that you speak of? Or a link to the book so I can purchase it and read it? Please and thank you.

Luke was a Physician. And there is no evidence to suggest that Luke, Matthew, Mark, or John wrote any of the gospels. In fact, there is evidence that they did not. I first heard about that evidence while reading an annotated bible, in which it was explained in the introduction that the gospels were likely written something like 100 years after Jesus' death, and they were compiled word of mouth accounts that included common elements from many apocalyptic cults of the time.

Then Constantine edited the hell out of the bible to help his government use christianity to control people's minds and make them obedient.

So basically that pile of papers you think is divinely inspired is really just the propaganda arm of the Roman Empire, derived from the contradictory ramblings of desert mystics.

Beldaran
02-23-2009, 05:38 PM
It's the Bible that Baylor uses for their Christian History course, which is required. I don't have mine anymore, but they sell them at the bookstore. Next time I'm over there, I'll check and see what the name is. I can't remember. It's like "The New Something Or Other Bible". It's got a red cover with big white letters.

Icey
02-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Probably New American, if my memory serves me right.

rock_nog
02-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Actually, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say it's the New Oxford Annotated Bible. It's got annotations, and white lettering on a red cover. It's also in stock at the Baylor bookstore.

https://images.efollett.com/books/978/019/528/9780195288834.gif

Beldaran
02-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Yes! That's it . You got it. You are the man. I'd rep you, but it won't let me, as usual.

Russ
02-23-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm giving you rep because you were actually able to figure out which one it is.

You know, my mom went to Baylor. I wonder if she still has that.

Prrkitty
02-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Yes! That's it . You got it. You are the man. I'd rep you, but it won't let me, as usual.

I rep'ed him for ya :)

EDIT: OK what's the difference between these four... and which one would be best? I did an amazon.com search for "the New Oxford Annotated Bible" - and these were the top 4 hits.

http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Apocrypha-Augmented-Revised-Standard/dp/0195288807/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Apocrypha-Augmented-Revised-Standard/dp/0195288815/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Augmented-Revised-Standard-Version/dp/0195288769/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Apocrypha-Augmented-Revised-Standard/dp/0195288866/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-4

Beldaran
02-23-2009, 07:45 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Apocrypha-Augmented-Revised-Standard/dp/0195288807/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-1

Full version of book, in hard cover, with no index.

http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Apocrypha-Augmented-Revised-Standard/dp/0195288815/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-2

Full version of book, in hard cover, WITH index.

http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Augmented-Revised-Standard-Version/dp/0195288769/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-3

Same as the first one, except it does not include the Apocrypha, which are the biblical books not recognized as divine by protestant christians. The Apocrypha is sometimes referred to as "the Catholic Bible".

http://www.amazon.com/Annotated-Apocrypha-Augmented-Revised-Standard/dp/0195288866/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235431761&sr=8-4

This is a hard cover edition of the Apocrypha only.

All of those versions include the annotations.

Aegix Drakan
02-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Oh damn. Missed the discussion about books.

I don't read half as much as I used to, but I do enjoy a good book now and then. ...I am also currently suffering from "Pendragon Withdrawal Syndrome". It's agony waiting for the last book. I want to know how the whole massive catastrophy gets resolved!!

Had an awesome weekend, but a really shitty monday. On the weekend, I slept over with friends. We played Street fighter 4, took turns in mirros Edge, and in dead Space, all in glorious HD (wow...HD is awesome). We also played HOURS of custom robo. HOURS. ...Plus we drank bit, so you can imagine what it sounded like. XD.

Now, my monday.... Had gastro (stomach flu, I think) in the morning. Went into work, and it was terrible. An hour later, the boss told me to just go home, and not to risk contaminating anyone. That and I have an "immaculate attendance record" according to him, so he doesn't mind at all if I'm gone a day. Anyway, I made it home and was feeling a lot better by noon. So, to treat myself (and make myself feel better), I popped in Chrono Cross, which I'd bought at a GameBuzz near my work. ...it didn't work. So I pop out th eCd to see if it's dirty and...

Fakes. THEY GAVE ME FAKE CDs. They were just black plastic CD shaped disks with the label on them. I even checked to see if the black was a cover, but then I realised that not only was it actually plastic, the label had been just slapped on with glue! I swear, if I can go back to work tomorrow, I am gonna go back to that store and DEMAND a ****** explanation.

Oh, and for all of you who like platformers, but aren't easily freaked out: Eversion. Try it. Nao. Finished it in less thatn 2 hours, and it was awesome.

Anthus
02-23-2009, 11:39 PM
I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan.

Russ
02-24-2009, 01:33 AM
Aegix: Wow, that sucks.

About Eversion, did you get all the jewels and beat level 8? That's the best one.

Modus Ponens
02-24-2009, 03:49 AM
Damn, Gina. I'd be pissed too. Also, Eversion is totally like two or three weeks ago's news. But yeah, I agree that it is an excellent game, and quite avatar-worthy.

The_Amaster
02-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Just finished Good Omens, which I'd been told was the greatest book evar written by several people.
It was very good, but I'm not sure what all the fuss was about...

phattonez
02-24-2009, 09:35 PM
About Eversion, did you get all the jewels and beat level 8? That's the best one.

I hated level 8. It was just tedious.

Aegix Drakan
02-24-2009, 10:40 PM
I hated level 8. It was just tedious.

Agreed. I spent most of my time silently chanting under my breath "please not red, please not red.....Please go blue, please go blue....please go red, please go red...". It was probably my most hated level, with the possible exception of level 6.

Now level 7...THAT was really well done. Super had to get all the gems, but REALLY well done.

And it seems I MAY have blown a gasket over nothing. >_> How was I supposed to know that all PS1 disks were black? Anyway, a (trustworthy) friend at work offered to take a look at the CDs, and see if it really was a faulty disk, or if it was just my PS2.

ShadowTiger
02-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Hm. All of a sudden, I'm seeing everyones' usernames inside a thread as more of a very dull ruddy red or orange or brown color. Is anyone else seeing this?

Russ
02-25-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm not seeing it. Maybe it's another problem arrising from the thread being so dang big.

Amaster: I know what you mean. There are lots of times when people tell you a book is amazing, and it's just okay. Ever heard of Twilight? Nearly every girl and about 25% of the boys I know love it (and every girld I know obsseses over it), but if you ask me, it's just okay.

ShadowTiger
02-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Here's what it looks like on my end. (Apologies for the terrible quality; I had to do all of this from a school PC.)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/BH4/Random%20Images/DifferentColor.gif

And yes, everyones' name is in that color, staff included. But it wasn't like this when I logged in to this very computer even 50 minutes ago.

Shazza Dani
02-25-2009, 01:00 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/tdrisko/stwut.png /better forum skin

ShadowTiger
02-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Hm. Thanks. Must be this computer. It's a Mac, but on Boot camp to windows. It's a School computer, so I can't really go looking into the issue as well as I'd like. (Currently in class.)

Thanks for the screenshot, aye. ... But yes, I suppose it would stand to reason that I'm in the blue skin.

phattonez
02-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Hm. All of a sudden, I'm seeing everyones' usernames inside a thread as more of a very dull ruddy red or orange or brown color. Is anyone else seeing this?
You haven't been clicking into everyone's profile have you?

Strange though, I haven't ever had problems with this site on any computer I've ever been on.

Russ
02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
ST, I'm guessing it's just the skin you're using. Try using the default skin.

Beldaran
02-25-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm using "Classic Black" and people's usernames appear purple to me.

rock_nog
02-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Heh, purple's my favorite color. Coincidence?

Actually yeah, it probably is.

The_Amaster
02-25-2009, 10:05 PM
*gasp* What plot is this? Rck Nog, leading the purple lovers of the internet in a revolution to transform as much as possibe into their beholied color?

Anthus
02-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Names appear blue to me. (http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5083/asdff.jpg)

Edit: What exactly does "Advertising by new member" mean?

rock_nog
02-25-2009, 10:27 PM
Anthus, I have to ask - are you by any chance colorblind in such a way that you can't see purple? I only ask because I have a friend who sees purple as grey, and you remind me enough of her already and it's freaking me out.

Amaster - blast! You've uncovered my diabolical plot!

Aegix Drakan
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM
So it turns out it was my PS2 that was the problem.

*sigh* I'll either have to swap PS2s with a friend, assuming one is willing, or try to get this annoying ass PSX emulator to actually RUN the game past the title screen.

CaRmAgE
02-25-2009, 10:50 PM
or try to get this annoying ass PSX emulator to actually RUN the game past the title screen.

What emulator are you using?

ShadowTiger
02-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm not getting the Name color problem anywhere else, thankfully.

Anthus
02-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Anthus, I have to ask - are you by any chance colorblind in such a way that you can't see purple? I only ask because I have a friend who sees purple as grey, and you remind me enough of her already and it's freaking me out.

Amaster - blast! You've uncovered my diabolical plot!

Not that I'm aware of O-o

The names look blue to me. A slightly lighter blue than the background. I guess I can see how it could look purple. I just think it looks more blue than purple. I dunno, after looking at the background while posting this I guess it is more purple; maybe a lavender.

Well, at any rate, it is definitely not gray.

Edit: Now, the "See high res avatar" in my sig is purple to me. It looks more of a magenta on the blue background though. Also, the stars under my name look "truly" purple. See the comparison to me?

Russ
02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Wow, glitches that cause various things to appear multicolored. This is truly strange.

biggiy05
02-26-2009, 01:27 AM
I'm just a little excited...just a little...not much..just really kinda excited!Ask me why...

Beldaran
02-26-2009, 01:41 AM
I'm just a little excited...just a little...not much..just really kinda excited!Ask me why...

meh.

ShadowTiger
02-26-2009, 01:43 AM
Marriage? Promotion? New part for the truck? Won the lottery? Increased penis size? Old War Veteran coming over to visit? New Episodes of favorite TV Show?

EDIT: Far too easy (http://media.fukung.net/images/11931/7cf7282ede9f15057d9dde07ca53aeaf.jpg) to crack me up.

Also, I have always wanted to try this (http://media.fukung.net/images/554/dsc04283.jpg). It looks fun (http://media.fukung.net/images/611/humsamolet6qu.jpg).

Russ
02-26-2009, 12:36 PM
I like the moose one a lot. Nice find.

Prrkitty
02-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Heh, purple's my favorite color. Coincidence?

Actually yeah, it probably is.

Same here (purple favorite color). Followed by green and then blue. I think purple and green accentuate each other really well.

ShadowTiger
02-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Same. :D I'm a huge fan of Purple. Purple, and Silver. Every other color is just that - a color.

Russ
02-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Blue's my favorite, by far. There's no competition. I even wear a blue sweatshirt every day. All my friends tell me that I'm like a cartoon character; I wear the same thing every day.

ShadowTiger
02-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Has anyone else ever wanted to do this too (http://media.fukung.net/images/13122/2edb7c22181d3216aabc76eae5c12efa.jpg)? Curious.

Oh, and This is why (http://media.fukung.net/images/10590/f351c08b922d9faf89d9ee9a6b807b60.gif) you really need to behave yourself at amusement parks.

.. Badass Monkey (http://media.fukung.net/images/9558/52ddae474b2b81712fc8cc0bdee914cb.gif).

rock_nog
02-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Damn man, we're getting walloped by a pretty nasty snowstorm right now. It's ugly out there. I had to go to the store, though, and I ended up slipping and falling on ice covered in snow twice, and almost a third time. Sheesh, just when you think winter's on the way out...

Beldaran
02-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Damn man, we're getting walloped by a pretty nasty snowstorm right now. It's ugly out there. I had to go to the store, though, and I ended up slipping and falling on ice covered in snow twice, and almost a third time. Sheesh, just when you think winter's on the way out...

Right now it's 78 degrees and sunny, with a breeze. I just got finished riding my bike home from school.

Texas FTW.

ShadowTiger
02-26-2009, 04:20 PM
New York is being walloped by another of Mother Nature's crazy moodswings. In the beginning of the week, I couldn't take a few steps without losing all feeling in my external limbs. Now I'm sitting here sweating in my room with the strongest urge to take my shirt off ever.

Russ
02-26-2009, 04:34 PM
It snowed last night, and now we have about an inch of snow.

The_Amaster
02-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Southern Wisconsin has just had a day of rain, which, in combination with the snow that was on the ground, has turned the entire landscape into mud, drab grey old snow, and more mud. Lovely...

Gotta say Green is my favorite color. Imma nature kinda guy.

Aegix Drakan
02-26-2009, 06:27 PM
What emulator are you using?

ePSXe. According to the guys at work, I need a particular plug-in for Chrono cross, so I'm lookning that up now.

And ST...Wow...The two guys on the walls were jsut....WOW. That must be FREAKING hard to do!!!

AND SCREW ALL YOU GUYS IN WARMER CLIMATES!!! It's freaking cold up here in Montreal! ...Well, except today. Today was really really good. (wow, it's just BARELY above zero, and I consider it amazing weather. I hate winter.)

ShadowTiger
02-26-2009, 06:48 PM
So here's another (http://media.fukung.net/images/5526/1003.jpg). :p I do have one area in my house that I can do it in, but it's a bit too small, actually.

Russ
02-26-2009, 06:56 PM
That is so awesome. :)

Prrkitty
02-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Aloha, Beaverton, & Hillsboro - Oregon... also got about a 1/2 inch of snow last night. You'd think the 15 inches we got at Christmas would have been enough for one winter season :)

rock_nog
02-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Okay, I don't know who this Manwich guy is, but he's starting to creep me out with all of his sudden posting. That might be in part due to the fact that I keep imagining Rorschach's voice when I read everything he says.

Prrkitty
02-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Okay, I don't know who this Manwich guy is, but he's starting to creep me out with all of his sudden posting. That might be in part due to the fact that I keep imagining Rorschach's voice when I read everything he says.

Manwich guy? Am I missing something hon?

Beldaran
02-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Man, I just read a bunch of his posts. I disapprove of this person. I hope it's secretly Breaker trying to be funny, and not someone who is really that stupid.

Prrkitty
02-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Man, I just read a bunch of his posts. I disapprove of this person. I hope it's secretly Breaker trying to be funny, and not someone who is really that stupid.

If you read his, Manwich's, profile .... it says "Russ' poppa"

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/member.php?u=19906

Aegix Drakan
02-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Between the avatar that hurts my eyes to look at, and the fact that his posts are all about the same time apart....

and...Russ' poppa?!? ...Ok, it has to be a joke account. Either from Breaker, Beldaran, or Russ himself.

rock_nog
02-26-2009, 10:43 PM
On the one hand, I can't believe this isn't some sort of ruse. On the other hand, it would sure as hell explain a lot.

Shazza Dani
02-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Manwich isn't a premium member? Ban that dick!

Beldaran
02-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh man, what if it is Russ's dad? lol wow.

I hope the apple grows up and rolls really far away from the tree.

Russ
02-26-2009, 10:55 PM
It's definitely not my dad. His profile is the exact opposite of most of dad's personality.

Although it would be kind of funny if my dad secretly came on here. It would sure shock me.

I'm guessing it's eiter Beldaran or Breaker playing a joke.

rock_nog
02-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Well, Beldaran certainly has the experience with right-wing-religious-extremist-nuttery needed to pull such a ruse, but not the motive. My money's on Breaker, that sly dog. Though then again, haven't seen Breaker around much lately. Maybe it really is Beldaran... But then again, maybe it's been Russ all along, saying what he really feels whilst simultaneously duping us all. The plot thickens!

ShadowTiger
02-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Meh. It's just more opinions to hear. If the person smiles, I'll be reading it. At the very least, reading.

Russ
02-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Wow, I like the way this is going.

Really, an admin's the only one who can solve this. If I'm correct, they can check the IP adress an account uses, so they can just see which account has the same IP adress as it.

My money's on Beldaran. He has plenty of motive: He's always trying to make fun of me for my religion (or just make fun of the religion; not sure which), and this would be the perfect way for him to.

Then again, it does seem like the kind of thing Breaker would do.

:shrug:

Beldaran
02-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Well, Beldaran certainly has the experience with right-wing-religious-extremist-nuttery needed to pull such a ruse, but not the motive. My money's on Breaker, that sly dog. Though then again, haven't seen Breaker around much lately. Maybe it really is Beldaran... But then again, maybe it's been Russ all along, saying what he really feels whilst simultaneously duping us all. The plot thickens!

I guarantee it isn't me. Have an admin check the ip addresses. I couldn't take pleasure from acting that dumb.

rock_nog
02-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Don't worry, Bel, I never really suspected you. I was just considering all possibilities.

Russ, you're off the hook, for now. Also, Beldaran's gripe is with religion, not you personally. Same with me, too, actually - I don't want you to think that I'm hostile to you as a person - I rather like you, it's just some of your beliefs that I take issue with.

Okay, so narrowing it down, my money's on Breaker. Or Freedom, back from the dead.

erm2003
02-26-2009, 11:44 PM
I am going to guess it's Pryme8. I got nothing else.

The_Amaster
02-26-2009, 11:59 PM
I'm going to go with it actually being some dumbass, just to be the one person who does. Although I think its a valid possibility.

ShadowTiger
02-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Anyway, more funny images.

MC Escher's Car (http://media.fukung.net/images/4824/kjlhg421312312.jpg).

Russ
02-27-2009, 02:47 PM
If only everybody drove cars like that...

The_Amaster
02-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Ya know Russ, your signature has said you'll be around less frequently for several weeks now, but I don't notice a major change...

Russ
02-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Oh, I forgot to take that out. My mom was about to ground me from the internet, so I put that in. Then she decided not to, and I forgot to take it out. :D

ShadowTiger
02-27-2009, 11:25 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/BH4/Random%20Images/ItsATarp.jpg

Beldaran
02-28-2009, 12:01 AM
My mom was about to ground me from the internet,

She worried you'll start learning about and using basic reason?

Masamune
02-28-2009, 12:09 AM
Where the fuck is my Dr. Pepper, Beldaran.

Beldaran
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Where the fuck is my Dr. Pepper, Beldaran.

Mailed it today. I can't believe I spent $10 on you.:uhoh:

Masamune
02-28-2009, 12:50 AM
LOL <3

Masamune
02-28-2009, 12:56 AM
What I meant to say was thanks, dude. ;o

The_Amaster
02-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Hehehehehe, okay, yeah, Manwich is getting funny. I'm still not sure if he's fake or not though...

Russ
02-28-2009, 07:04 PM
She worried you'll start learning about and using basic reason?
This is one of those times where I'd just like to slap you in the face and tell you to get a life and stop messing around with people younger than you.

Beldaran
02-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Speaking of adults that poison and interfere with young minds, how's your pastor doing?

firebug
02-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Speaking of adults that poison and interfere with young minds, how's your pastor doing?

HOLY SHIT. You do have some redeeming qualities. You just made my day.

*Sorry Russ, nothing against you, but that's some funny shit right there.

rock_nog
02-28-2009, 09:10 PM
You know, ever since learning that Beldaran used to be all crazy religious when he was a kid, I now see Russ/Beldaran arguments like Smeagol and Gollum.

Shazza Dani
02-28-2009, 09:35 PM
I now see Russ/Beldaran arguments like Smeagol and Gollum.

Shit, now I see it like that too. How very amusing. =D

Aegix Drakan
02-28-2009, 10:54 PM
hmm.... I wonder which one in "Slinker" and which one is "Stinker"...

Russ
02-28-2009, 11:00 PM
You know, ever since learning that Beldaran used to be all crazy religious when he was a kid, I now see Russ/Beldaran arguments like Smeagol and Gollum.
Wow, you just changed my entire perspective on this. Creepy.

Changing the subject, I got to make shushi last night at a friends house. So awesome.

ShadowTiger
03-01-2009, 09:21 AM
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:4h-B1s-P3P9xuM:http://www.reelmovienews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sean-connery-good.jpg
"What kind of shushi did you make? Wash it the shpishy kind, or the kind with shalmon in it?"

Nicholas Steel
03-01-2009, 10:13 AM
>insert something here<

rock_nog
03-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Heh, Sean Connery makes me think of Highlander. My friends and I used to joke about how he's an Egyptian living in Spain, speaking English with a Scottish accent.

Nicholas Steel
03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
wtf? my post ^ is empty ;)

Shazza Dani
03-01-2009, 10:23 AM

Nicholas Steel
03-01-2009, 10:26 AM
wtf, wtf, wtf! WHY IS IT EMPTY!

Shazza Dani
03-01-2009, 10:28 AM
I don't know why your post is blank, but I know why mine is. =D

Nicholas Steel
03-01-2009, 10:30 AM
You broke da fawrumz :/

Russ
03-01-2009, 08:57 PM
I didn't know you could even post blank posts.

"What kind of shushi did you make? Wash it the shpishy kind, or the kind with shalmon in it?"

California rolls and tuna rolls.

ShadowTiger
03-01-2009, 09:38 PM
My version of the blank post is simply ""

The_Amaster
03-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Franpa, was your post an image that somehow didn't get through? I've seen that happen before.

*gettin down*
We can dance if you wanna
we can leave your friends behind
'cause your friends don't dance
and if they don't dance
than they aint no friends of mine

Nicholas Steel
03-01-2009, 11:51 PM
my blank post was intentional but different to what you used.

ST: you can see your message when quoting your post. Mine and Shazzi's you can't while quoting ;)

ShadowTiger
03-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Oh you and your smug winkingness. I'll get you one day, and your little round blue dog, too...

Russ
03-02-2009, 01:13 AM
How do you do your blank posts then?

Shazza Dani
03-02-2009, 06:46 AM
lurkmoar

(on 4chan)

ShadowTiger
03-02-2009, 09:24 AM
I was several instants from invoking Godwin's law there, for a moment. Ick.

I have meself a Snow day! Huzzah. Of course, it's going to be well spent by doing homework.

The_Amaster
03-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Funnily enough, over this three and a half day weekend, I didn't have a lot of homework. Just one short English prompt. It's kinda weird, now that I think about it...

Does anyone else in AP classes notice that the teachers seem to get more lenient at that level? Both my AP Chem and Lit teachers usual response to "I don't have it, but it's at home" is "meh, whatever, just get it in over the next few days"

Russ
03-02-2009, 11:48 AM
No, I really haven't noticed that. If I don't turn in my homework ontime for AP Biology, I get an automatic zero. :(

rock_nog
03-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Heck, my AP Calculus teacher back in high school didn't even grade homework. He would just go over any problems that anyone had questions on. The catch to it all was, though, that if you didn't do the homework, you were pretty much guaranteed to bomb the test.

Russ
03-02-2009, 01:35 PM
I think I've established something about my sleep paterns. The later I stay up, the stranger my dreams are. The other, night, I dreamt I was breaking into a castle guarded by ferocious guard goats. That was a strange dream.

CaRmAgE
03-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Heck, my AP Calculus teacher back in high school didn't even grade homework. He would just go over any problems that anyone had questions on. The catch to it all was, though, that if you didn't do the homework, you were pretty much guaranteed to bomb the test.

That's pretty much how it works for Calculus 3 and Discrete Math at the college I'm attending. It wouldn't be so bad if the teacher wasn't making so many horrific mathematical mistakes in lecture.

Modus Ponens
03-02-2009, 04:12 PM
*gettin down*
We can dance if you wanna
we can leave your friends behind
'cause your friends don't dance
and if they don't dance
than they aint no friends of mine

I watched a few training videos at work the other day. (I've been working there for over four months now, and I still haven't seen all the videos.) They're typically pretty awesomely lame. Lousy acting + impossibly ideal scenarios + super-cloying-voiced presenters + an intro by Brookstone CEO Lou Mancini, who is possibly the worst speaker I've ever heard = PROFIT! Anyway, I bring this up because they used the Safety Dance as the "theme song" for their Workplace Safety video. Also, in their theft prevention videos, strangely enough, they use the overworld theme from Final Fantasy VIII—you know, the pizzicato one? Weird.

The_Amaster
03-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Okay, wierdness...
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/amaster42/MessageBox.jpg

Russ
03-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey, that reminds me of the guy at Pure ZC who's avatar is a message showing that he has -1 PMs. Weird stuff.

Aegix Drakan
03-02-2009, 08:20 PM
The other, night, I dreamt I was breaking into a castle guarded by ferocious guard goats. That was a strange dream.

Dude, that's wacked, but the not weirdest I've heard of.

...lol....who hires Goats as guards?

And modus Ponens...That's pretty damn funny. XD