PDA

View Full Version : Best Mmorpg Ever!

Din
05-14-2007, 05:09 PM
www.maidmarian.com/sherwood.htm
that is the area of a really awesome free MMORPG no account required, so stop by, and while you are at it if you want somewhere to post stop by my forum!

Edit: ctrl-alt-delete

Advertising websites for personal gain, including members, is against AGN's rules. Please read the TOS here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78500).

Consider this a warning.

Majora
05-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Runescape FTW.

Din
05-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Well it is pretty fun.

Majora
05-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Oi! I forgot to mention, albeit YOUR MMOPRG is "Better" In the 3d department, it's through the floor in terms of actual..... graphics execution:

It's choppy, and clumsy.

Darth Marsden
05-14-2007, 07:35 PM
1) This is not the best MMORPG ever. It's laggy, graphically subpar and nowhere near as much fun as other, more interesting free RPGs.
2) Your spelling and use of grammar make it hard to believe anything you say.
3) Advertising is against the rules of this forum. I wish new people would actually read the Terms and Conditions of this place.
4) Having a FreeWebs website does not make you interesting, nor does asking people to go there, no matter how nice your website actually is. EDIT - Thanks to moderator interference, this is no longer a relevant point. Please ignore.
5) You forgot the [/Size] tag at the end of your sig.
6) There is NO point 6.
7) This is Size 7. Make it 3 or 4 - you'll still get the point across, but you won't tick people off.
8) Take those damned smilies out of your sig, they look stupid, newbish and irritating.
9) No poofters!

Deviance
05-14-2007, 07:45 PM
I'll stick to Hero's Online :-D