PDA

View Full Version : Any WoW addicts left?

Beldaran
05-08-2007, 09:27 AM
I don't know if any of you still play WoW, but if you do, I'd like to invite you to roll a new guy with me. My friend and I are starting characters and playing over the summer. If you still play WoW, or used to play and want to get back into it, then start a new guy with me and let's have some fun.

Server: Gorgonnash
Type: PVP
Alignment: Horde

My Character: Freaklogic
Undead Mage

biggiy05
05-08-2007, 12:07 PM
I just got back into it...not sure if the interest will stick this time or not. I'm on that realm but playing on the alliance side.

Grasshopper
05-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Of course we have WoW addicts left. :) I have too many characters already. :p

Plissken
05-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I actually moved to Lord of the Rings Online when it came out. I prefer it mainly because of the LOTR environment and world. Other than that it plays a lot like WoW (But I pre-ordered it so instead of me paying $15 a month for WoW I'm paying $10 a month for LOTRO.) I also switched cause I just got kinda bored of WoW.

War Lord
05-08-2007, 09:50 PM
I've played and quit twice. Very short bursts.
Was going to play again a few months ago, I even bought a game time card.
The card is still sealed in the box on top of my PC.
I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually. Hopefully anyway, or the card is a loss.

ShadowTiger
05-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Well, damn. =/

I think I'm hooked on WoW, but a short two-day spree as a GM/Admin on a 127.0.0.1 server kinda spoiled everything. Right now, I'm just sort of hopping from private server to private server finding one that I can stick with, primarily for the friendly people, and slightly higher rates. I've already done that "Grind your way up to L19 then lose all the levelup stats when you level up while under resurrection sickness" thing. That just sucked so badly. ._o'

Currently looking in the SQL tables for the "Charges" portion of the item list. I'm altering the stats for various items, just for fun. I want to make all stack items have a -1 charge, so that they are infinite. Had that situation on my first private server. You'd have a single healing potion and a bandage, and they'd last you the entire game. It rocked.

EDIT: I actually have a question for you guys. You know how in Stormwind, there's the Officers Lounge, where you can buy all this neat stuff if you've got some kind of a rank under you? Private, Outcast, Knight, Lt Commander, Marshal, etc. How do you acquire a rank? Does involve PVP? Is there ANY way to do it by soloing?

Archibaldo
05-11-2007, 10:58 PM
I just started again today as something to do over the summer. I rolled a Belf rogue named Ihavecandy on the Alterac Mountains server.

Master Ghaleon
05-13-2007, 10:58 AM
A lot of my friends are leaving WoW for Warhammer. I havent played WoW in a month or so.

moocow
05-13-2007, 12:38 PM
My boyfriend plays it... all the time... he sometimes ignores me for that damn game. He's lucky he's a good lay.

DarkDragoonX
05-14-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm really interested in Warhammer at the moment... if Mythic has fixed the issues that plagued DaoC, then Warhammer will be THE place to be for the PvP crowd. Currently however, WoW remains a staple of my gaming time.

biggiy05
06-08-2007, 11:07 PM
Still playing Bel? I got annoyed with my rogue last week and made a hunter. Level 20 after playing for three days or so.

I hate getting ganked in Darkshire by the horde that camp on top of the roof.