PDA

View Full Version : Bizzare...Dream Thing.

The_Amaster
05-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah, so I'm not sure where to put this, but being random as I am, I felt the desire to post this. I've never had this happen in a dream before.

The dream was that I was part of a research crew on a space station studying a wierd symbiote thing that possesed whatever it entered, when Darth Vader called up and claimed that he was bringing a war fleet to take the research. We began to evacuate, and heres where the wierd part came. I swear, for like a few seconds I was totally out of character. I knew that this wasn't real, and I began to think as an observer or writer what to call the ship we were escaping on, branstorming a few names before settling on the N.Y.1. Than it ended, and I was back in the dream. It was really bizzare.

This has never hapened before. Anyone else have somthing like this happen?

(Yeah, I have no idea why I posted this here)

Darth Marsden
05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
That's it. No more Star Wars for you!

Beldaran
05-06-2007, 04:14 PM
I suggest dreaming about boobies. So much more fun than spidermcdorksavaderwhateverlolz.

mmmm boobies.

elise
05-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah I have had it , it's very handy when you have a scary dream ........you can turn it and make it into a goodone ;)

Majora
05-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Try watching A LOT of NC-17 rated stuff like 5 minutes before you go to sleep. Well, if you want to take beldarans suggestion.

Whatever I watch before bed, I sometimes end up dreaming about. I'VE BEEN TO HYRULE!

no lie, i really have (in my dreams anyway)

ShadowTiger
05-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I suggest dreaming about boobies. So much more fun than spidermcdorksavaderwhateverlolz.

mmmm boobies.When you get that moment of "awareness" in your dreams, you're able to incorporate that idea into the dream for the brief moment that you're aware.

That means Darth Vader would get those boobs.

Heh.

Pineconn lolz
05-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Lucid dreams. Look it up.

Aegix Drakan
05-06-2007, 09:01 PM
That means Darth Vader would get those boobs.

...XD

I have had a few moments of lucididy. Not too many though, and they're usually just for an instant.

two weeks ago, I dreamt was running through a snowy street, away from ...I forget what. As usual, whenever I run in a dream, I was pumping my legs like mad, but I was going at a snail pace. So I got the brillant idea: Hey! If I can't run righ ton the ground...why not fly? So I lift off into the air...and a moment later, the moment of lucidity faded, and I thought "wait...flying is impossible!" And then SPLAT. Headfirst into a snowbank.

The most intense lucid dream I had was a few years back. My nightmares had been haunted by this same person (a witch) for several years. It got to the opint where I began calling her "my nemesis". SO I'm having this really stupid dream, and suddenly, I'm fully lucid. My first thought: kill the nemesis. next thing I know, I'm in a n appartment with a magnum. I kick down the door and I see my nemesis lounging on a couch. I level my magnum and *snap* it flies out of my hands and right into hers. I just blinked, said "shit" and woke up.

so...yeah...that's my little lucid dreaming journal. It's pretty awesome, if you can keep it going, and it helps you out.

The_Amaster
05-06-2007, 09:08 PM
My most vivid dream, and the one that sticks with me the most to this day is the time that I and the entire cast of the Magic Schoolbus found a hut in the woods. Inside was decorated in a stereotypical Arabian manner, and in a little window between the kitchen and living room, I met a prefume bottle that thought it was a psychiatrist. We were talking when a witch came down the stairs, and began hurling green goop at us, so we fled into a maze of bright turquoise honeycomb, when a giant wheel of cheese fell down and began chasing me....

Yeah, wierdest dream ever. Funnily enough, I can't remember ever having some sort of erotic dream.

Lilith
05-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah man, I've been lucid dreaming forever. It's pretty great to have sex with everything that moves the second you realize there's no consequences and you're in dream-horniness which NEVER ENDS

Pineconn
05-07-2007, 12:01 AM
I love it when I realize that I'm dreaming within the dream. You can kind of do whatever you want. ^_^

What I hate about some dreaming is that I'll occasionally get "sleep paralysis" and when I wake up, it is mentally impossible to move. Like when something explodes within my dream (or any other loud sound is made), I'll instantly wake up and I cannot move. I hate it.

mrz84
05-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Weird dreams, eh? I had one last night where I was attacked by plushies of various Nintendo characters including Mario, Link, and DK(who had sharp teeth). :kitty: Yah, weird dreams I have. :kitty:

Majora
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
I love it when I realize that I'm dreaming within the dream. You can kind of do whatever you want. ^_^

T_T

I can't. The second I "realize" the dream and know what it is, I feel like I'm hanging on for dear life to stay asleep.

I dreamt I fell off a building when in reality i fell off my bed. I actually felt hitting the ground in my dream, but didn't wake up.

SUCCESSOR
05-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah man, I've been lucid dreaming forever. It's pretty great to have sex with everything that moves the second you realize there's no consequences and you're in dream-horniness which NEVER ENDS

Yeah, but my Dream Control is weak so usually whatever I'm having sex with starts to fade into something else/weird. Or taking control of my dreams and trying to fuck the hot angel dancing in the snow will cause me to wake up.

I haven't practiced/thought of Lucid Dreaming in almost a year. Damn.

GoldenChocobo
05-09-2007, 08:43 PM
I've wanted that to happen to me, but I don't know how to go about doing it! I've had some weird dreams in the past though... Most involve mundane things like mowing the lawn or playing a board game. Although, one time I did dream that I had an oversize lawnmower, and it was actually living. I had to feed it grass and it ate so much that it became massive and started mowing over houses.

Aegix Drakan
05-09-2007, 09:14 PM
hmm...

So it's actually possible to induce lucid dreaming? How that heck do you do that?

Tell me now!

SUCCESSOR
05-10-2007, 01:30 AM
The usual steps are to keep a dream journal. Basically write down everything you remember from your dreams.

List your common dream signs(things that happen in your dreams that recognizably cannot happen IRL)

And then some kind of mnemonic meditaion into sleep to help you remember to look for dream sign.

something like that

The_Amaster
05-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Interesting. Maybe I should start keeping one, if only to catalouge my insanity.

Glenn the Great
05-10-2007, 08:50 PM
I have lucid dreams occasionally. However, when I discontinued my last serious mental meds last year, I had nothing but lucid dreams for a month or two.

When I have lucid dreams, I never have the control over it or the desire I'd want. Either I have no desire to do anything fun, or I do, but can't make it happen.

Many times I'll be having a dream where there is this really hot chick, and I'm my usual shy self. Then I go lucid, and decide it is time to bang her. Right before I'm about to stick it in her though, I wake up, or my dream changes.

When this happens, I almost feel like I can see an error message flashing, letting me know that I have no past experience with which to generate the sensation, and thus my dream dies due to an uncaught exception.

Aegix Drakan
05-10-2007, 10:19 PM
When this happens, I almost feel like I can see an error message flashing, letting me know that I have no past experience with which to generate the sensation, and thus my dream dies due to an uncaught exception.

...X freaking D. I know that feeling.

That explains some of my random wake up signals...

...OK, I never actually tried to screw a girl (in real life, or in dreams) but whenver I find somone in a dream I like, just when things are going beautifully...BAM, I wake up. >_< Once, I woke up to find my arm strectched out in front of me, grasping vainly at the air, trying to hold onto my dream.

Even non-romance related dreams cause me to wake up just when things are going good. Can't say the same for nightmares though. I only get the error-message-wake up call if thing REALLY go bad...

likesallusions
05-12-2007, 04:30 PM
More and more often, I'm having a dream where I'm one of my own characters named Silver. I've been other characters of mine too, but everytime it's a guy character. Which is wierd, because I'm a girl...
But it's really fun to be Silver, his life is so exciting (if not dangerous, spiritually and physically)! And I don't have to look in a mirror or have someone tell me that I'm him, I just know. If I told about all the wierd dreams I've had it would take forever. And that stuff you hear about if you die in your dreams you die in real life...I've died so many times in my dreams I say that that saying is false (in my case, anyways.) Long post, sorry.

Pineconn
05-12-2007, 08:50 PM
and I'm my usual shy self.

:confused:

So it's actually possible to induce lucid dreaming? How that heck do you do that?

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming#Common_induction_techniques) is your friend.