PDA

View Full Version : West Dungeon Doors

Waffles
05-05-2007, 04:46 AM
Hi there. I recently stumbled upon this project and I'm having a lot of fun, but I seem to have hit a little snag. I have a handful of rooms set up to form my dungeon and I used the door tool to construct all my doors, but the west doors never work. North, South and East work fine, but the West doors look like they don't let me hit the edge of the screen and move to the next area.

Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks guys.

erm2003
05-05-2007, 06:42 AM
Have you tried going to the settings for the dmap you are using and adjusting your slider? The rooms may not be at the edge of the map itself, but if the slider is not adjusted then they are at the edge of the dungeon dmap and may be causing some problems. While you are there also make sure you changed the level number to something other than zero as well if you are using the dungeon dmap. Levels 1-8 correspond to the triforce pieces but you can use other numbers too.

The_Amaster
05-05-2007, 10:02 AM
erm2003 is definatly right here. The only time that I or another person I know have encountered this is if your DMap slider is messed up. If screens are off the mini-map, than ZQuest reads that line as the edge of the map and won't let you walk further.

Waffles
05-05-2007, 11:55 PM
That was exactly it. Thanks guys.