PDA

View Full Version : So I guess....

Dechipher
05-04-2007, 05:20 PM
I recently hit 5 thousand posts. Landmark posts are gay as hell, but I have nothing else to say so I might as well make one.

Also, I hate when people reflect on things, but it occurred to me that I came here when I was in 7th grade and now I've finished my first year of college. A lot of crap has happened in my life in this period. The details are probably really boring, and everyone has lots of shit going on in their life, so no one really cares unless they're talking about themselves or if it's really fucked up.

I've got 5000 posts under my belt. I think this is a respectable amount as far as me as a living human being goes. It shows that in the 6 1/2 years I've been here I've found maybe 5 or 6 topics every other day that interest me and that's that. I'm not super-poster but I'm not that guy that no one remembers who he is. I get what I want out of AGN but I also put back.

People say don't take AGN seriously it's just an internet forum blah blah blah. I take AGN seriously when I'm on here because these are relationships regardless of the communication method. These are real people you're talking to, even the complete morons. I'm not in class can't wait to get to AGN.

I'm starting a job at 7-11 next week. My college percussion ensemble and my high school ensemble are both performing my "Solo for Tambourine and Percussion Ensemble" this month (within two weeks of each other, actually.) My mother has been diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy and it's probably genetic, so I need to go get checked. I'm moving into the Kappa Alpha house over this weekend. I'm sort of involved with a girl who has commitment issues.

That's about it.

Darth Marsden
05-04-2007, 05:40 PM
You sound like a fun neurotic mess. AGN is pretty much the perfect place for you.

In order: Hope your new job works out, I think we've all had our fair share of crappy employment. Play your heart out, and if you make everyone else deaf, then that's just a sign that you're doing well. Sorry to hear about your mother, and I hope you'll both be Ok. Don't let any of your roomies give you any crap and make sure they buy the first round. Finally, tell your sort-of girlfriend to relax and enjoy your relationship for what it is - if it develops further, then you can deal with it when the time comes, but for the moment you're just enjoying each others company.

And for what it's worth, kudos on the 5 K.

Prrkitty
05-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Congrats sweetheart. You've come a long ways since first we met... and I'm actually very very proud of you.

MD is inheritable hon. Be sure to go get checked and stay up with it <hug> You've always been in my prayers and will stay there.

Blessings and much love babe...
<hug>

mrz84
05-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Congrats on the 5k and here's to a future of happiness to you. :kitty:

Aegix Drakan
05-04-2007, 10:55 PM
And yet another important event for a fellow member. Congrats on the 5 thousand posts, completing college, and all the rest.

I take AGN seriously when I'm on here because these are relationships regardless of the communication method. These are real people you're talking to, even the complete morons.

Aaahhh. Finally someone who says it like it is! Because that is the underlying truth.

You sound like a fun neurotic mess. AGN is pretty much the perfect place for you.

Seconded. XD Great to have you around Dechipher.

erm2003
05-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Congrats on your milestone Dechipher! It's great to see long time members of AGN still here contributing on a regular basis.

I take AGN seriously when I'm on here because these are relationships regardless of the communication method. These are real people you're talking to, even the complete morons.
Agreed.

Glenn the Great
05-05-2007, 05:45 AM
Happy 5000th post to you...
Happy 5000th post to you...
Landmark posts are real gay...
It's cool though 'cause you're too!

SUCCESSOR
05-08-2007, 06:35 PM
hypocrite

Prrkitty
05-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Successor... that comment does not indicate who it was for nor was it called for. Please refrain from comments like that in the future. Please and thank you.

SUCCESSOR
05-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Landmark posts are gay as hell, but I have nothing else to say so I might as well make one.

Also, I hate when people reflect on things, but it occurred to me ... blah blah blah (reflecting)

Also note it wasn't meant to be take seriously. I just thought it was amusing that in the beginning he kept saying he hated when someone would do somethin and then do it. So after not reading anymore of his post or any following it I decided to reply simply to point this out and apparantly cause you anal constriction (prrkitty).

Forgive my carelessness.

Pineconn lolz
05-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Also note it wasn't meant to be take seriously. I just thought it was amusing that in the beginning he kept saying he hated when someone would do somethin and then do it. So after not reading anymore of his post or any following it I decided to reply simply to point this out and apparantly cause you anal constriction (prrkitty).

Forgive my carelessness.

lol. Nice job pointing that out. Want to be my sidekick?

Pineconn
05-10-2007, 04:23 PM
*clears throat* If I may interject, that may not be such a good idea. ;)