PDA

View Full Version : The fluff.

SUCCESSOR
05-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, that fluffy stuff that SUCCESSOR hides in his back pockets. The ways and warps of his boring life no one cares about. But here's and update just because I'm happy and I fucking love to spite you.

I'm a Jobless Community College student with 3 friends I rarely see, a baby on the way(Aug 1st, hoping for a girl), driving my sisters geo(can't afford to register my car), just spent 300+$, and asked my girlfriend to marry me last night(the 300+ was spent on rings by the way) May 2nd(the day her mother died 5 yrs ago), I'm thinking about getting married on mother's day as a gift to her(make her legally an adult), and i keep getting tons of damn mesquito bite I can't help but itch.

That was horrible. *sloppyslobberykisses*

Beldaran
05-03-2007, 05:35 PM
haha congratulations. :)

Why are you hoping for a girl?

SUCCESSOR
05-03-2007, 05:38 PM
umm I want I girl. No remarkable reason.

biggiy05
05-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Go make someone buy some aloe or something for the bug bites.

Congrats on the engagement and the expected baby.

Pineconn lolz
05-03-2007, 08:50 PM
And you people say my threads are random...

Glenn the Great
05-03-2007, 09:27 PM
And you people say my threads are random...

In regard to your threads, I remember hearing "stupid" and "pointless" much more often.

Pineconn lolz
05-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Also words I would use to describe this very thread.

And I thought you people weren't supposed to get into arguments with me? A little hypocritical, aren't we?

The_Amaster
05-03-2007, 09:44 PM
ON TOPIC! And I wouldn't say this is stupid and pointless so much. Random, yeah, but an engagement and a baby are pretty big. Congrats man.

Beldaran
05-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Is it still possible to put members on "ignore" so that their posts don't show up?

EDIT: Ok, I found the option. *ah* so much better.

Nicholas Steel
05-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Also words I would use to describe this very thread.

And I thought you people weren't supposed to get into arguments with me? A little hypocritical, aren't we?
your threads are childish, boring, pointless, stupid, moronic, demented, and uh, show a severe lack of intelligence.

am i try'ing to get into a fight? no ! but i am stating some important facts.

Darth Marsden
05-04-2007, 05:26 AM
Is it still possible to put members on "ignore" so that their posts don't show up?

EDIT: Ok, I found the option. *ah* so much better.
Oh for the love of god, tell me how!

On topic: Congrats on the progress, SUCCESSOR. I gather she said yes? You never actually say, but you kinda infer that she did. Either way, as a sign of respect, you feature in my latest South Park story. Try not to be too offended when you read it :p

Beldaran
05-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Oh for the love of god, tell me how!

Go to user cp. The last option on the left column is "Buddy/Ignore Lists" or whatever. Just add someone's name. It's quite nice.

Darth Marsden
05-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Ah, blissful ignorance. Much obliged to you.

moocow
05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Stay on topic, my bitches!

Congrats, SUCCESSOR :) Here's to a long, happy marriage and a very healthy, happy baby :)

Everyone's having babies! I have a bunch of pregnant friends... If I get another baby shower invitation in the mail, I'll scream. lol.

ZTC
05-04-2007, 10:55 AM
hey, congradulations! Nice to hear that you're still alive and around.

Dechipher
05-04-2007, 11:00 AM

Congrats, SUCCESSOR :) Here's to a long, happy marriage and a very healthy, happy baby :)

Everyone's having babies! I have a bunch of pregnant friends... If I get another baby shower invitation in the mail, I'll scream. lol.

Yeah, but just remember....you were first. You'll always have that.

Darth Marsden
05-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Hey! I'm nobody's bitch. :cool:

We're not so much celebrating pregnancies in my area as having people's spawn thrust upon us for a morning. Yesterday we were looking after my cousin, who had to make animal masks for her school, and after much convincing, I relented and made a moocow mask.

See, I can't just call them cows anymore. They're 'moocows' now. Damn you all!

MrCow
05-04-2007, 01:45 PM

technically second. Foxy and JJ had Chibi a few years before Bladen iirc.

moocow
05-04-2007, 02:49 PM

Nope... Of my friends, I was the 4rd to have a kid (Kylie was first born, Kadyn 2nd, Rylie 3rd, Bladen 4th...), and here at AGN, I was the 2nd to have a baby. Jonathan (JJ and Foxy's oldest) was born 5/31/02... Bladen was born on 11/16/04 and Noah (JJ and Foxy's youngest) was born 11/19/04... Soooo, yeah, I'm not the first :p

Glenn the Great
05-04-2007, 03:18 PM
I don't like this. Peer pressure and competition to have babies.

Why don't you all understand that having kids is bad?

Dechipher
05-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Nope... Of my friends, I was the 4rd to have a kid (Kylie was first born, Kadyn 2nd, Rylie 3rd, Bladen 4th...), and here at AGN, I was the 2nd to have a baby. Jonathan (JJ and Foxy's oldest) was born 5/31/02... Bladen was born on 11/16/04 and Noah (JJ and Foxy's youngest) was born 11/19/04... Soooo, yeah, I'm not the first :p

So if you average that out you were third.
Nothing wrong with bronze.

Darth Marsden
05-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Who needs averages? She'll always be first in my book.

[/Suck-up]

Prrkitty
05-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Congrats Successor... may your marriage be a long happy one and the kidlets be joyous occasions :)

mrz84
05-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Many happiness thingies to you in the your futures. Yes it makes no sense what I just typed, but at the same time it does. :kitty: In all sero=iousness, happy marriage and happy born naked into the world day for your daughter. Whenever she's born that is. Yay. :kitty:

Pineconn lolz
05-04-2007, 10:55 PM
your threads are childish, boring, pointless, stupid, moronic, demented, and uh, show a severe lack of intelligence.

am i try'ing to get into a fight? no ! but i am stating some important facts.

And you probably had to ask one of your buddies what those words meant (wait, nevermind, you probably don't even have any freinds...). Oh, and you might want to look at your own posts before you say mine show a severe lack of intelligence ("try'ing" "no !". Various capitalisation problems).

Prrkitty
05-05-2007, 12:05 AM
lolz... ENOUGH! You're snipping more then you are being constructive. That's considered spamming here in our community.

Go read the rules BEFORE you make another post.

EDIT: franpa... you too. Knock off the snipping... please and thank you

SUCCESSOR
05-05-2007, 09:01 PM
If I get another baby shower invitation in the mail, I'll scream. lol.

So what's your address?

Thank you all for your congrats'z!

I'm not as famous or wealthy as I wanted to be when I was... 14... (ok 18) but life is great. . . And hard, life is good.