PDA

View Full Version : "Classic Black" forum theme

cbailey78
05-02-2007, 06:09 PM
In my opinion, I really miss having classic black theme in our forums that had dark soft blue colors which was easy for people's eyes. I don't like having painful hot reds in our forums. Red also represents agression and violence which could causes spam and rant rates to increase. Why did they have to remove "Classic Black" from the from the forum theme list? I don't understand why they did that! Classic Black was the recommended theme that keep people relaxed.

I would say that please put Classic Black in our forums! I miss that easy theme alot!

Glenn the Great
05-02-2007, 10:39 PM
I think that when you look at the Classic Black theme for too long, you start to act like an elite hard-ass. At least that's the data I gathered from looking at peoples' forum settings back when I stole AGN's database.

Gerudo
05-03-2007, 12:05 AM
i continue to use the 'omg it burnz' theme and find no problems. come to think of it, i actually never used classic black.

lol @ Glenn

Beldaran
05-03-2007, 12:11 AM
I think that when you look at the Classic Black theme for too long, you start to act like an elite hard-ass... back when I stole AGN's database.

I'm curious what theme you were using.:D

Classic black was my favorite theme. The red is stressful and all the others burn my retinae.

Dechipher
05-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Classic black was cool, but the best stuff was back in the day when we had like 20 styles to choose from, like varying degrees of zelda themes, Glenns red theme, and Radium's summer theme. Those were my favorites, and I wish we had those still.

cbailey78
05-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Why did they remove Classic Black?? I wanna know why they did that!

Gerudo
05-03-2007, 03:22 AM
forum version incompatabilites, most likely.

i ran into the same thing when trying to update a while back.

KJAZZ
05-03-2007, 04:40 AM
Classic Black is, was, and probably will be my favorite, always. I really dislike the current themes, they just don't feel like good old AGN to me. :shrug:

Darth Marsden
05-03-2007, 08:49 AM
I've gotten used to the 'Sunlight Burns!' theme, but yeah, I miss Classic Black as well. Perhaps if we all close our eyes and wish really hard, someone will re-implement it for us. C'mon, it's worth a shot...

Pineconn
05-03-2007, 10:35 AM
I do miss the Classic Black theme (which was really more of a midnight blue/purple theme), but I've gotten used to the Classic Nintendo theme. It feels pretty good, and it doesn't give my retinas flesh wounds like the red one does.

MrCow
05-03-2007, 12:12 PM
I miss the Farscape theme. That will remain my all time favorite.

Glenn the Great
05-03-2007, 01:06 PM
I've personally been using the default vBulletin theme. It's the only one I can tolerate right now. I do wish that we still had the themes that kenage and I put together back in the day.

ZTC
05-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I miss the classic black style (hell, I still remember the one back when it was ubb...)

It just doesn't feel the same without it :(

mrz84
05-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Classic black. How we miss thee. Please make a triumphant return within the next *insert random length of time here* and with post-haste. :kitty:

In all seriousness, I miss it, and I used it as if it was the only theme on the entire internet. I wanna see it again. :kitty:

Sam Atoms
05-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Heck, I miss UBB.

Silly Jelsoft pieces of crap, all their boards feel so much alike.