PDA

View Full Version : Rocs Feather

Nickholas78
04-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Okay, Im using 2.5, and does anyone know how to use Rocs feather? I can select it, but when I try and use it, It comes up as 3 hearts and a squigily, and it does nothing. Can somebody help?

Russ
04-28-2007, 01:05 PM
First, the three heart thing is fixed by going into the item editor, (Quest-sprites-items, or quest-items in some betas), selecting rocks feather, clicking on the picture showing the heart thing, and choosing the tile you want it to look like. To make it selectable, go quest-misc.-subscreens. Choose the first one on the list. Right click on the box where you selct items and choose properties. Make the y location a bigger number. Then go New-current item. Under family choose roc item. Then set it's x and y location to be inside the select item box. You might also want to change Link's jumping sprites.

Nickholas78
04-28-2007, 01:36 PM
When I open up the subscreen editor, ZC crashes.

Plissken
04-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Well ok 2.5 isn't out yet. So what beta/alpha or you using? Because there are bugs in there and there really isn't anything you can do about till it's fixed in the newer betas/alphas.

Luigi
04-28-2007, 03:04 PM
When I open up the subscreen editor, ZC crashes.

b254 (http://www.zelda.sjnetwork.net/alphabuilds/254-windows.zip) is the most stable when it comes to subscreen editing.

Nickholas78
04-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Ok, my only problem now is that its not selectable. I know, sorry, im a hastle...