PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... where's our Monica?

Prrkitty
04-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Monica OHHH Monica!!! Where arst thou? I hope things are ok with you, family and life in general.

Come talk to us honey :) Please and thank you...

Glenn the Great
04-27-2007, 05:52 PM
I think we stopped seeing her around here about the time she started playing City of Heroes. She's off in MMORPG Land, never to be seen again.

Darth Marsden
04-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Dammit! Another one falls to the lure of online gaming! When will people learn?

Actually, I'm chatting to her on MSN right now. ;) She's as fine as she ever was, if a little busy.

Monica
04-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey all, hey Prr, I'm all right. :) I actually have been very busy and there just hasn't been time for everything, but I just actually left a forum that I had been sucked into so I have room for AGN again so I should come back.

Lol, Glenn, yes CoH was a large part of it, but I'm not too addicted to the game (just their forum, and no that's not the forum I left)

That combined with IRL stuff, shopping, family, my sister's senior year/prom/graduation plus my mom and dad are remodling the house. I've actually been playing Wind Waker over again, and we also got a new black lab puppy and I've been playing with her, her name is Bella and she and our 2 year old Rottweiler get along great!

But yeah I just abandoned a political forum, it was WAY too much stress. So I have time now to come back here. :) Games are more fun. :)

BTW, CoH IS amazing but since it's so fast paced I don't get addicted to the game itself. If anyone plays here my Global is @Laken

Well so I guess this is my official return post, sorry I disappeared like that. Actually WW made me think of you guys and when DM IMed my just now I knew it was time to come back. :)

And, y'all can/should demod me if you want, I can do it of course but I don't actually deserve it after going AWOL like that. I wouldn't mind either way. ^_^

Darth Marsden
04-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Yay! I brought Monica back! I am invincible! ;)

Masamune
04-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Wasn't she also debating whether or not to get some sort of surgery done on her eyes? Something like that.

EDIT: nevermind. hi, monica.

Monica
04-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Wasn't she also debating whether or not to get some sort of surgery done on her eyes? Something like that.

EDIT: nevermind. hi, monica.

Yes I was, my Doctor had brought it up, and I was deciding. I still don't know if or even when I'll even do that, lol.

Aegix Drakan
04-27-2007, 10:20 PM
^_^ Monica! We missed ya!

I hope you can post more here! AGN isn't the same without you!

Sam Atoms
04-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Yes, it's true.

You bring a spiritual presence to the board that no one else can match.

Prrkitty
04-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Welcome back sweetheart... you were muchly missed.
<hug>

cbailey78
04-28-2007, 01:15 AM
She's playing her Har-MONICA!

Darth Marsden
04-28-2007, 06:16 AM
That was terrible and you should never be allowed to bring yourself so low ever again.

The_Amaster
04-28-2007, 09:21 AM
*looks at cbailey's post*.....o-kay. Anyway, welcome back.