PDA

View Full Version : Allegro Basics? (I would like to help out)

Dlbrooks33
04-25-2007, 05:34 PM
You know, if I were to get the basic understanding and the basic coding of Allegro, I could really help out ZC. If you've noticed My latest version of my Zelda fane Game TLoz:Blade of the Triforce (http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?topic=13348.0) which is made with game maker, you could see how experienced I am with Game Maker. If I am able to get that experienced with Allegro, I could help ZC fix the bugs and revolutionize, like making a useable shield quest rule, so not to interfere with the old versioned quests.

Able to help me out?

Beta Link
04-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Well while it's good and all that you want to help out developing ZC, I would suggest that either you wait until after 2.5 is released, or you work ONLY on bug fixing. _L_ has all the revolutionary features being worked on by himself, and I as well as most ZC fans thank him for that. :) But at this point, I say just finish what's already been started on, and on _L_s to-do list, fix all the bugs, and release 2.5. I know that cool features like useable shields would be cool, and be awesome with my LADX remake, but it would just postpone 2.5's release.

bigjoe
04-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Your game is very cool. You should finish that instead of worrying about ZC

Master_of_Power
04-26-2007, 06:27 AM
Dlbrooks33, do you know C++?

Dlbrooks33
04-26-2007, 06:30 AM
Dlbrooks33, do you know C++?
No, is that the same thing as Allegro?

ColorPrinter
04-26-2007, 07:53 AM
No, is that the same thing as Allegro?

Not exactly, Allegro is a programming library programmed in C++. (So I suppose ZC is C++ too...I think)

Nicholas Steel
04-26-2007, 08:44 AM
yes it is C++ and the zelda scripting language is a variation of C++ as well :)