PDA

View Full Version : cant find the raft on zc

clunker86
04-22-2007, 09:44 PM
i have followed the directions to where the raft is but i have not found the raft. i killed all the dogs, went to the grave yard and let all the ghost out and killed the one to kill all and still no luck.

Get the Raft - From the beginning of Level Three, go left one screen, up two, left two, down one and take the Secret Passage
no luck with this direction.
please help
thank you

Mitsukara
04-22-2007, 09:52 PM
...in the first quest, you mean? The raft's in Level 3, not the graveyard. I believe the treasure room with the raft in it was connected to a room full of Red Darknuts (the armored knight guys) you had to kill to proceed.

By "dogs" I think you mean Lynels (http://www.zelda.com.br/jogos/z1/imagens/sprites/z1_sprite_enemies_08b.gif) (the game doesn't really list any of the enemies' names, but the names can be found in the quest editor as well as other sources of information about the game). You don't have to kill any of those to get anything, they're just there to make things difficult. Same goes for the ghosts. There is an item hidden in the graveyard, but it's not the raft, and it's not something you can get yet (you need 12 heart containers to get this item).

Hope that helps. ^.^

Also, I just thought I'd mention, posting in two places about the same thing = kind of a no-no. Quest Editor Help is for asking questions about using ZQuest to make custom quests, ZC Discussion is just a generic forum for ZC conversation.

Plissken
04-22-2007, 10:51 PM
You don't have to make 2 topics with the same thing and ask the same question in another topic that's unrelated. All you need is one topic.