PDA

View Full Version : Origins 2nd Quest Help

SpacemanDan
04-19-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm currently in level 9, and I just can't find the Silver Arrow. I've got the red tunic, and have explored the left half of the dungeon, I'm just stumped on how to get to the right half...
(PLEASE don't tell me the Silver Arrow is in the same place as in the original 2nd quest, becasue Ive never beat the 2nd Quest, lol :D )

Sam Atoms
04-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Go two screens up from the entrance and try to either bomb or walk through the right-hand wall. That should do the trick.

SpacemanDan
04-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I'll try that, thanks! :)

SpacemanDan
05-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Sorry for the topic kick, but it didn't work. (I finally got around to trying it. :p)
I tried bombing that wall, walkign throught that wall, but nothing seems to be working. If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Sam Atoms
05-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah. You'd caught me a little off guard there. I've recently just played this thing myself and gotten up to where you are now. You've probably found the chamber that has a blocked-off corridor running east/west with cracked walls on either side, but you can only enter the room from the south side. Well, that's the corridor we need to get into. My guess is that either we need super bombs (which would be tough since I've seen no sign of a super bomb shop), or that this is another bug.

LinkMaster500
06-06-2007, 09:16 PM
What are the link to this quest? I was thinking about playing it.

Sam Atoms
06-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Einstein Games sez, "Zees vill take you zere ze kveek vay." (http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=quests&id=97)