PDA

View Full Version : This guy is fucking amazing

Beldaran
04-15-2007, 12:42 PM
This Guy (http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070415/NEWS/704150338) is my new hero. What a bad ass.

Daarkseid
04-16-2007, 01:28 AM
I liked this person's comment for the article:

"Maybe Johnny Depp will play him in the movie."

As for the subject of the article, I find myself sympathizing with him to an uncomfortable degree.

Darth Marsden
04-16-2007, 05:07 AM
That's... that's extreme.

AtmaWeapon
04-16-2007, 10:52 AM
This guy is a grade-A jerk and I am seriously anticipating the article where he pulls a prank and enrages a neighbor to the point where they decide to make a demonstration. A serious, Newtonian demonstration of a bullet, its mass, and its acceleration.

Mitsukara
04-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I must say he has a keen sense of style.

Socially I respect the source of the problem but think his methods for handling it are extreme, selfish, destructive, and will get him in more and more trouble.

Extra-socially I think this puts a bad image on a real, common problem for the stupider of the masses. But isn't that what the news is for?

AtmaWeapon
04-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes Jennifer put what I mean in a much more civil way. Guys you can pretty much skip this post if you don't like words because you know how I roll.

The man's rights are being encroached upon by the noise of his neighbors, this is true. However, in our society we have appropriate channels and methodologies for people to follow, and this man has chosen the dangerous practice of vigilante justice instead.

Furthermore, the article presents itself in a biased manner, as in many cases information that would clarify whether the man's response is justifiable has not been provided.

For example, the case of the dog he killed for barking outside of his home. Was it a neighbor's dog or a stray dog? If it was a stray then it's not so bad, but if it was a neighbor's dog then I fail to see how he didn't face some manner of charges. When he used the air horns to combat his neighbors' music, how many times had he asked them to turn the music down? Had he filed noise complaints against them? What about the lady he sprayed with tear gas? Who seriously carries tear gas on their person?

I assume the absence of this evidence from the article indicates it didn't happen. What I see here is a man using a disability as an excuse to exert power and control over people, or at the very least satisfying some inner desire to hurt others. If music and noise is so painful and disruptive to him, how on Earth am I to believe the use of an air horn that can be heard for miles was pleasant for him? Since he had to build a special house to meet his special needs, why did he neglect to use acoustic foam in its construction so as to have a soundproof getaway from it all? He's just using his disability as an excuse to be a jerk, and though I do not like to wish harm on people I can only patiently await the day when he pisses off the wrong redneck and his poor little spaceship house is reduced to a tomb of smoldering fiberglass.

Lilith
04-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Who seriously carries tear gas on their person?

Me. In other news, what a pussy. Also, I hate autistic people.

AtmaWeapon
04-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Me. In other news, what a pussy. Also, I hate autistic people.For real? I know they make pepper spray in little cans but do they make tear gas too?

I don't know why I'm amazed from what I gather it has the same effect as pepper spray but still what the dude did seems kind of premeditated or something.

Samson007
04-16-2007, 02:12 PM
So he is a bitter old half retard who thinks his opinion is the only one that matters........yeah what a hero.

Who the fuck is this ass hole to decide what music is ugly, and what gives him the right to destroy someone elses property because of it?

And hey, ass hole. If you dont like the fucking noise............MOVE!

Beldaran
04-16-2007, 02:36 PM
And hey, ass hole. If you dont like the fucking noise............MOVE!

The exact same could be said to his neighbors, with regards to his horns.

Anyway, I didn't expect most of you to appreciate how awesome he is. I just thought I'd throw it out there for the rare few who aren't part of the mob.