PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Courage (Temporarily Abandoned)

Cole
04-15-2007, 09:07 AM
I apologies for those who's been asking for help about this game, and for the lack of quality the game does presently show towards the end.

After releasing the quest, I was very very disappointed with how the game ended. The game was fantastic, but it was miserably short in my opinion. So I created this weird Super Large, super Difficult Level 9, which in all honesty I wasn't impressed with at all.

Than to top it off I threw in a slack level 10 with a pathetic final boss.

These are not things I call accomplishments, but I took them as mistakes I learned from. I will one day in the future modify this quest to please fans who are still enjoying this quest.

WindStrike
04-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Well, my only real problem with it was that you could BUY the GOLD RING for only 200 rupees. THAT was a HUGE mistake. You probably shouldn't let anyone be able to buy it... unless it's 999 rupees. However, it is/was a pretty good quest overall and was very interesting to play... as well as quite fun. Then I hit a continue bug... don't remember where it was except that it was sometime after I got the gold ring. Yeah... couldn't progress from there unfortunately, so I never got to figure out why you thought the end area wasn't too particularly good.

Cole
04-24-2007, 12:13 PM
I am going to remake the quest, fix the bugs, and design it a bit better.

For example, getting the hammer in lv2... A big no no! I underestimated exactly how much power the hammer has.

Alot of these errors have been corrected in my new quest. My new quest flows fine, but being such a large quest... It's difficult to... how can I put it... it's difficult to 'debug'

It's taking quite some time, but the results will be fine. :)