PDA

View Full Version : i have a few questions for any one who know about older nintendo zelda

ambkay16
04-15-2007, 12:38 AM
i got on here to ask a few q's about the ledgend of zelda: experience the challenge of endless adventure.

my granny wants to know what she is doing wrong on here game so if you think you can answer her Q's please contact me at [email protected]

thanks to whoever can help

amberkay:)

Luigi
04-15-2007, 08:35 AM
How can anyone help you if we don't know what the questions are? :shrug:

Plissken
04-15-2007, 12:42 PM
I see no questions. But I'll try to help if you post some.

Nicholas Steel
04-15-2007, 07:06 PM
he asked if we can answer his question's, i guess we should answer him "no"? :)

Plissken
04-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Maybe he means to e-mail him to see the questions. That's just dumb, why not post them here?

Nicholas Steel
04-15-2007, 10:23 PM
all i can see is that he said question's as in the plural yet he only asked one question =\

Plissken
04-15-2007, 11:13 PM
I love how his post is like a puzzle we have to decipher and he most likely won't come back and actually ask these questions.

Sam Atoms
04-16-2007, 04:53 AM
Well, that's vexing. I thought there would be actual questions in here and I would get a chance to show off.

clunker86
04-22-2007, 09:52 PM
i have followed the directions to where the raft is but i have not found the raft. i killed all the dogs, went to the grave yard and let all the ghost out and killed the one to kill all and still no luck.

Get the Raft - From the beginning of Level Three, go left one screen, up two, left two, down one and take the Secret Passage
no luck with this direction.
please help
thank you

erm2003
04-22-2007, 10:27 PM
i have followed the directions to where the raft is but i have not found the raft. i killed all the dogs, went to the grave yard and let all the ghost out and killed the one to kill all and still no luck.

Get the Raft - From the beginning of Level Three, go left one screen, up two, left two, down one and take the Secret Passage
no luck with this direction.
please help
thank you

When the directions said "from the beginning of level three" it actually meant from the first room inside the level. You should be able to find the raft without a problem if you follow these directions through the level itself.