PDA

View Full Version : The Palette!

migokalle
04-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Well... as most of you know, you can change the ''c-set'' with the + and - buttons... but my laptop(among many) don't have a numpad on the keyboard... i know i cn use the mouse to change it, but it would have been very nice if it where possible to use other buttons too. so you could have more alternatives... or maybe it would be possible to just change the controls in zquest.. that would have been cool... another problem with my pc is that i only have one USB port... and i don't have a wireless internet card inside the pc, so i must use that usb port for that... so if i want to use zquest, i have to log of the internet, plug the card out, and plug the keyboard in... so if i want to do more things at hte same time, i can't...:shakeno:

Revfan9
04-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Most laptops have an "fn" key that you can use to substitute other keys as the numpad. Most laptops (including mine) have the numpad + and - keys mapped to Fn+PgUp/Dn.

Plissken
04-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Mine has that Fn button too. It actually took me awhile to figure that out...I felt kinda dumb. But now I don't even have to use that laptop anymore so I don't care.