PDA

View Full Version : Starting point

Triforce Seeker
03-31-2007, 01:43 PM
I was wondering how to change were Link starts... :shakeno: :confused: :scared:

Pineconn
03-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Seriously, you should use a tutorial.

Go to Quest -> Init Data. Click on the Misc tab, and select the DMap you want Link to start on.

Next, go to Quest -> DMaps, then click Edit on the DMap you want Link to start on. Check "Continue Here" and type in what screen you want Link to start on in the "Continue" box.

Finally, go to the screen. Press Page Up or Page Down until you get to the menu that has 5 colorful boxes on it. Use the green one to designate the specific location you want Link to start on.

And that's it!

Triforce Seeker
03-31-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks a lot, and I guess I should use a tutorial... :) :D :googly: :blackmage

erm2003
03-31-2007, 06:39 PM
Click on the tutorial link in my signature. It will at least get you started with the basics. Even though the tutorial was made in another version of ZC, all the basic skills still apply.

Triforce Seeker
04-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Click on the tutorial link in my signature. It will at least get you started with the basics. Even though the tutorial was made in another version of ZC, all the basic skills still apply.

Thanks, but where can I get a tutorial about advanced stuff?

:confused:

Luigi
04-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Thanks, but where can I get a tutorial about advanced stuff?

:confused:

You could try the Zelda Classic University (http://zcu.sephiroth.ws/forums/index.php?act=idx).

Russ
04-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I Don't Know's tutorial also is a very good one. It is located in one of the threads ate the top of the quest editor help forum.

Triforce Seeker
04-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks I'll try both of them. :D