PDA

View Full Version : How do you create a graphics pack?

Mataru
03-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm new to ZC and Zquest, and even to game making, so please bear with me. Alpha Dawg's tutorial doesn't work for me.

I am trying to create my own game and want to have my own custom graphics, but I don't know how. I labeled what I wanted as a ".zgp", but it doesn't load. I would greatly appriciate any help on this or even a link to a site that can help me.

Thank you.

The_Amaster
03-26-2007, 07:26 PM
PureZC (http://www.purezc.com) has some great graphics packs.

However, if you've made your own, you have to go to Graphics->Tiles, find a blank area, and use the Grab->File function. You may have to recolor them, though.

Plissken
03-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Alphadawg's tutorial might not be good for that but I highly reconmend you read. Mainly so you don't ask here the exact questions answered in there. Also it's a beginners tutorial and it covers the basics.

Mataru
03-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Thank you two for the help, but Alphadawg's tutorial literally doesn't work for me. It comes up with an error. I'll retry it. Thank you again.

Plissken
03-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh that's what you mean. Well if you mean the download at the top of this forum comes up with an error than I don't know what to say but a user on this forum (erm) is hosting it on the internet soon so you can view it then.