PDA

View Full Version : How to set link sword stuff

link rulz!!!
03-25-2007, 10:37 PM
i was woundering how to set links sword from stab to slash WHEN using ur sword in game i did it 1nce but forgot!!:eyebrow:ive been messing with it for a long time:poke:...look im banging my computer!

:gavel:
_________
|- --------|
| |------| |
| |_____| |
--------------

Plissken
03-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Wow my eyes hurt. But to answer your question go to Quest -> Graphics -> Sprites -> Link and set the slash tiles. But if you want Link to learn how to do slash then you can make a room type slash for him.

CastChaos
03-26-2007, 03:26 AM
Better say, go to Quest=>Init.Data(=>last tab) and check the "slash" box there. This way Link will start with slashing.

Joe123
03-26-2007, 11:46 AM
He's asking how to change it in game isn't he... You set a room type to 'Learn Slash' by pressing 'R'. Remember to set the 'Guy' for the room with 'G', and if you want it to be in the actual room, put a level number higher than 0.

Plissken
03-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Yeah I just assumed he meant he wants Link to learn slash in a certain part but if you want him to know it at the beginning do what CastChaos said.

link rulz!!!
03-26-2007, 11:31 PM
no i want him to learn it at the BEGINING of the game so i just set the starting room to Room types or wever -> learn slash? oh.. this is me and my brain im holding the stick and my brain is the guy being hit::whap: thats how mad i am!!

Joe123
03-27-2007, 12:10 PM
If you want him to have it without having to learn it, go to Quest->Init. Data, click on the final tab and select the box next to slash, as Cast Chaos said. If you want him to learn it near the beggining of the game, you have to do it as I said earlier