PDA

View Full Version : Something (I believe) that will be extremely useful.

Majora
03-24-2007, 04:10 PM
I can't really forsee any difficulties or major bugs, but how about integrating some sort of NotePad clone into Zelda Classic, where you can jot down notes for bugs and the like, and when you go into ZQuest, it will be under the Data Menu.

Comments Concerns?

Revfan9
03-24-2007, 04:35 PM
It's already a feature. Here's how to access it:

1. Open ZQ/ZC in windowed mode.

2. Open Notepad.

Plissken
03-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Man you beat me to it Revfan. Yup that's what I do and I don't see how much more useful having a notepad in ZQ/ZC would be.

Majora
03-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Saves time (I'm sure someone will debate this)

Full screen mode beats the hell out of windowed mode (again, someone will debate this)

Nicholas Steel
03-24-2007, 09:31 PM
or you can run fullscreen then alt-tab :D

beefster09
03-24-2007, 09:39 PM
If anything, it wastes time because every time you want it, you have to open it from one of the menus. It would be a waste of the developers' times considering only you'd use it.

Fullscreen is horrible. It looks crappy on LCD monitors, and it just gets in the way when you want to switch windows for a second. It's only useful when the windowed version is too small, which can easily be fixed. Scale it to the maximum size without going off the screen.

Imprisoned
03-25-2007, 04:28 AM
If it would be built-in to ZC/ZQ, how would you be able to copy it here to post the bugs? You would have to write them down again :/