PDA

View Full Version : I have a couple questions

Vaanderpantz
03-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Hello I have a couple questions.

1. How do you add items to the screen? Like how I can put the wooden sword in a room?

2. How do you link rooms i.e. when you play the game and go to the edge of the screen how do you put the room u made there so they go to the rooms in order?

3. How do u test your quest?

Majora
03-24-2007, 04:14 PM
http://armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91177

Try that.

These questions are incredibly basic. PRESSING RANDOM BUTTONS IN ZQUEST OR ZELDA CLASSIC WILL NOT BLOW UP YOUR COMPUTER.

Pineconn
03-24-2007, 04:37 PM
But for now:

1. Data -> Item. Select the item, then click on the Rupee on the bottom menu thing (use Page Up/Page Down to get to it). Click where you would like to place the item (the teal square designates its location).

2. Say what?

3. Open up Zelda Classic. Make a new file name. Press Alt (or the A button; it depends what you may have set it to) two times, look for your quest, and you'll be set.

Joe123
03-24-2007, 06:17 PM
To
link rooms i.e. when you play the game and go to the edge of the screen how do you put the room u made there so they go to the rooms in order you put them next to each other in the map you're making. Press the direction pad to move which screen you're working on, the minimap in the bottom left shows where you are on the map you're in. Check the tutorial majoras_wrath posted though, it answers all of those questions - and probably most of the next ones you'll have.