PDA

View Full Version : First ever totally Newb Quest project

rocksfan13
03-24-2007, 10:32 AM
I'll start off this idea with a poll to see just how many newb authors would be interested.

It basically goes like this:

I would like to get together a quest project that is totally for the newb authors to work on with the help of a well experienced author such as myself or any other experienced authors that what to help out.

A quest that a few people "noobs" that together with someone that already is skilled make a groupquest , the skilled one helps and answeres all questions and also makes something ,the new ones don't have to build a hudge quest to start with only a little part and don't have to feel stupid to ask questions about everything. Something similar to NeoFirst but not as extensive. It would be a total newb quest built by the newbs alone.

If you are new to quest making and are interested in something like this, please reply to this thread.
Also, if you are a well experienced author and would like assist in this project, again reply. And please, if you vote yes, reply or PM me so I know which one you are.

Now this is only a thought. I haven't put anything into motion yet. I'm just curious as to how many of you would like this sort of thing.
Heck if it comes out huge, maybe it could be an anual thing.

I also started a similar poll on PureZC if you would like to read it HERE (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27060) as well.