PDA

View Full Version : Demoex Level 1

sps999
03-24-2007, 10:02 AM
All My Question Isd Wheres Level One?I Beat Level A And J And Reached Level 2 But I Need The Bow From Level 1.

4matsy
03-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Level 1 still hasn't moved from its original location in the NES quests, believe it or not. :p

You'll need the wand and book to get there though, and you'll get there by going through the graveyard/old level 6 area...

sps999
03-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Where Exactly Is The Wand And In That Long Raft Trip Can You Turn To Shore.(I Figured Out Sometimes You Can Turn Yesterday With Raft Branch)

JP Blanchette
03-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Where Exactly Is The Wand And In That Long Raft Trip Can You Turn To Shore.(I Figured Out Sometimes You Can Turn Yesterday With Raft Branch)
It is in the graveyard Hypercrash mentioned. You'll need to play the whistle to enter a cave filled with Wizzrobes and a Bat Wizzrobe.

X-Theta
05-31-2007, 08:50 PM

I'm looking for the Bow too. Is "Raft Branch" an actual item to get in the game ? If so where is it ?

Gleeok
05-31-2007, 10:49 PM
I believe the bow is in 2. Raft branch simply means you can "steer" the raft in certain spots using directional buttons. Good luck! ;P

LinkMaster500
06-02-2007, 01:23 AM
No the Bow (I think) is in Level 1. I know the boss of that level is a Gohma, and of course, you need the Bow to kill it.

If I remember correctly, there is a second entrance to Level 1 besides the main one.

X-Theta
06-02-2007, 05:04 AM
Thanks for your help Gleeok and LinkMaster500. I found out where I was supposed to go: I had to use the wand on the other side of that stream or river to get to the Level 1 entrances. Now does anyone know where I'm supposed to use the lambchop/meat ? Yeah, I got stuck on Level 2 trying to get to the boss. Does it have to do with that room you bomb into with blocks on both sides and the 4 statues ? I have to say this game is really amazing.

Gleeok
06-02-2007, 05:07 AM
Try the candle.

Oh, and lv3 is a pain to get to. follow the raft clues, find the "off colored tile", and remember to whistle while you work!

X-Theta
06-04-2007, 05:35 AM
Try the candle.

Oh, and lv3 is a pain to get to. follow the raft clues, find the "off colored tile", and remember to whistle while you work!

Thanks again for the help Gleeok. I never would've guessed using the candle in that room...This quest definitely goes beyond the normal rules of Zelda. I think thats what makes it so cool though. I'm still on Level 2...I somehow managed to miss a key (I generally switch between levels before finishing them). I'm wondering if I should just start over. So I'm not sure if I missed the key in Level 1 or Level 2. I think I'm starting to get used to steering the raft though in certain places.

Gleeok
06-04-2007, 06:12 AM
There is 1 key lv J, 2 keys lv1. did you find the second key in 1? I can't remember lv2...beast head and more.

Remember to whistle while you work! ;) -bridge room- lv1

X-Theta
06-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks again Gleeok. Its almost like you know exactly where I need to go. The key in the bridge room in Level 1 is where I missed the key. Come to think of it, the superbomb I found would've been great to use on the Level 2 boss. I didn't realize there were whistle secrets in dungeons as well. Now if I can only get to Level 3. I found an off-colored tile, but it won't let me turn up into it. I'm guessing Link can go through it somehow. Thanks for all your help.

Gleeok
06-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Now if I can only get to Level 3. I found an off-colored tile, but it won't let me turn up into it. I'm guessing Link can go through it somehow. Thanks for all your help.

No,no,no,no, no. You have to hold DOWN, not up. this will lead to opening up more warps(yay!!!) so you don'tr have to raft everywhere, which is annoying.
I think this also leads to a deviously hidden superbomb shop as well.STOCK UP!!!! when you find it....trust me.
lv3....hmmm...rmember the white sword in 1st quest...go west from there.
*WARNING* lots of locked doors, only 1 key, unless you buy them. choose wisely.Good luck, and Godspeed! ;P

X-Theta
06-06-2007, 11:55 PM
I guess I thought I had to hold up, because when I hold down I just get to a screen with nothing but ocean. The only way I can go in the ocean screen is right, which leads me to the island where the superbomb shop is. I tried burning all the bushes, and whistling on this island, but it seems there are no other secrets. I'm not sure how far west to go from the first dungeon to get to Level 3, one screen west is where the old woman gives you some rupees (by burning a bush), the next screen west is where the old woman tells me to meet the old man in the grave (which I still haven't found yet). I hope I'm not becoming a nuisance with all these questions. Thanks again.

Gleeok
06-07-2007, 03:08 AM
[QUOTE=X-Theta;1125148] I'm not sure how far west to go from the first dungeon to get to Level 3, one screen west is where the old woman gives you some rupees (by burning a bush), the next screen west is where the old woman tells me to meet the old man in the grave (which I still haven't found yet). QUOTE]
Ahh, level 3 is west from where the white sword was in the ORIGINAL NES zelda. thats the cave N of the waterfall. hope you found the warps. Once again you'll have to raft W to death mountain. You'll know where to look. Hope you stocked up on superbombs! ;P

WARNING* lots of locked doors, only 1 key, unless you buy them. choose wisely.Good luck, and Godspeed! ;P

Good luck

JP Blanchette
06-09-2007, 05:14 PM
The Magical Key in Level-3 is where the Red Ring was in the First Quest.

Gleeok
06-09-2007, 07:54 PM
The Magical Key in Level-3 is where the Red Ring was in the First Quest.

Yes, but it's such a great quest I try to preserve some of the mystery. ;)

X-Theta
06-10-2007, 04:42 AM
***NOTE: Don't read on if you don't want info on Level 3 !*** Level 3 might be my favorite. I had no trouble at all finding the skeleton key in the right corner of the skull. Even though its big, it might be the easiest level. The red ring, and note was easy to find too. It took a little bot more time to find the Mirror Shield and 2nd exit. What hasn't been easy is trying to find Level 4. I now have Zora's flippers, but so far they are only good for finding quarter heart pieces under water, as well as using the water warps. I feel like I'm missing certain items, maybe they are in Level 4. I'm missing the silver boomerang, and red candle. I noticed that you can't take every water path...in some cases the game crashes, or you get stuck in walls (In which case you have to either save or retry).

Gleeok
06-10-2007, 05:05 AM
So your saying you want help finding lv4? OK check this. It's close to where you got the flippers. Look at your map. See that screen thats whited out? yep, I know. You don't have to thank me.

X-Theta
06-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Thanks for the help once again Gleeok. Remember when I said I sometimes got stuck inside some walls...I got stuck at the top of the entrance to level 4 trying to go down from the screen above it (south of the Zora's waterfall). After you said I was close, I realized I was going about it wrong. So I went through Level 4, but something weird happened when I tried to beat the boss...I lost, and saved. When that happened I reloaded the game and I think I got the winning screen (as soon as I loaded the game). Its some guy telling me I've come far and he asks if I liked the demo. Is this the end of the game ? I couldn't do anything after this screen since I was invisible and all I could do is change weapons. I generally like beating the last boss before winning the game.

Gleeok
06-14-2007, 05:12 AM
Hehe............ So i'm guessing you played this on 2.10 then. This happened to me on my first playthrough also, and your going to hate it when you read this, but thats essentially a "game over" type screen, and in order to try and defeat the boss again you have to "retry", not save. The game keeps going after that and believe me, it gets crazy. I've played through this one 4 times myself (0-gamed the third one btw ;) ) and unfortunately you have to start over. Believe me, I know what it's like.

X-Theta
06-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi Gleeok, I have a new problem. I'm now in Level 5 after beating Gannon the next room has a warp tile that leads to a fairy. However I can't leave this tile otherwise I will be transported back to the room next to Gannon's. Is this just a dead end ?

JP Blanchette
06-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi Gleeok, I have a new problem. I'm now in Level 5 after beating Gannon the next room has a warp tile that leads to a fairy. However I can't leave this tile otherwise I will be transported back to the room next to Gannon's. Is this just a dead end ?

You'll have to hit quit and select continue. It'll fix your location.

X-Theta
06-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks JP, that fixed it. I'm finished with this quest now. Is there a thread for the nth quest help ?

Luigi
06-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks JP, that fixed it. I'm finished with this quest now. Is there a thread for the nth quest help ?

No, you'll have to start a new one (or ask here).

LinkMaster500
06-26-2007, 11:02 AM
You probably should start a new thread since it's a different quest from the one that this thread is about.