PDA

View Full Version : Graphics?

Triforce Seeker
03-23-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm kinda new and I was wondering how to change the graphics of the game. :confused:

I was also wondering how to change it to the improved graphics.

Majora
03-23-2007, 07:37 PM
If you know how ZQuest works, then the following phrase will make sense:

Find a .qst file with trhe graphics you want (i.e DoR, Pure, Newfirst, PTUX, etc.)

Triforce Seeker
03-23-2007, 08:42 PM
If you know how ZQuest works, then the following phrase will make sense:

Find a .qst file with trhe graphics you want (i.e DoR, Pure, Newfirst, PTUX, etc.)

Um... I don't really know what you just said... I guess I sorta get it... :uhoh:

The_Amaster
03-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Three ways...

1.) Find a quest file with the graphics you want, open it, and save it as a different name.

2.) Download a Tilepack and import it into ZQest.(Not recommended because you have to set all the combo atts. by hand.)

3.) Take a screenshot of a few individual tiles you want, go to the tiles screen, and "Grab" them in.(Only for a few tiles)

Joe123
03-24-2007, 04:40 AM
In Alphadawg's tutorial there is a section on how to use the BS Zelda Tileset. I think the same principle should apply to using other tilesets, www.purezc.com is a good place to get them.

Triforce Seeker
03-24-2007, 08:57 AM
In Alphadawg's tutorial there is a section on how to use the BS Zelda Tileset. I think the same principle should apply to using other tilesets, www.purezc.com is a good place to get them.

Ok. Thanks. :) :D :) :D