PDA

View Full Version : Flee Enemy Type

*b*
03-18-2007, 03:27 AM
A general type of enemy that runs away from Link's position. It can't leave the screen, for obvious reasons, and has two types: Flee Slow, and Flee Fast, just to make it interesting

_L_
03-18-2007, 08:04 AM
I guess I could just make a flag called "anti-homing".

WindStrike
03-18-2007, 09:40 AM
... that sounds really... annoying...
Fleeing Peahats at high speeds... I just couldn't imagine how much worse it could get... except for deathknights... stalfos 3 constantly shooting you... ok, that last one is actually good one.

The_Amaster
03-18-2007, 10:30 AM
Or those annoying magnetic things from OoS. Ohh, ohh, somehow combine Tekites and Stalfos, and add in fleeing, and you have the most annoying enemy type ever!

*b*
03-18-2007, 12:17 PM
... that sounds really... annoying...

That's the idea. All the normal enemies are too easy to kill, in the fact that you only have to walk up to them to hit them. This is supposed to add a bit more challenge to them, especially when they start shooting streams of fire at you and are invincible to long-range weapons. Kekeke

splattergnome
03-18-2007, 03:50 PM
And this would allow us to simulate the archers from Zelda III who kept their distance from you to shoot their arrows in (relative) safety. :)

Shoelace
03-18-2007, 05:06 PM
I like this idea. If it isn't added on ZC, people need to make scripts for this. O_O