PDA

View Full Version : What the FUCK

Beldaran
03-18-2007, 02:07 AM
This is the worst, most disturbing marriage proposal I've ever seen. The guy wrote the song himself. :shakeno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLVJzu4z-k8

Matteo
03-18-2007, 02:12 AM
No, its heartfelt and romantic. Its a very personal, sweet thing that he made for this true love.

I just don't understand why he feels the need to share the video with the world...

Beldaran
03-18-2007, 02:42 AM
No, its heartfelt and romantic. Its a very personal, sweet thing that he made for this true love.

Please don't let your girlfriend use your account to post. Thanks.;)

Darth Marsden
03-18-2007, 09:15 AM
I have to agree with both of you. This is very sweet, but also very weird. I'm so glad she said yes ("my then Girlfriend , now fiance") - the wedding's going to be hilarious.

XMuppetSB
03-18-2007, 10:03 AM
That's a great lovesong for all the ladies! :) But there is one part that does hurt my ears: He stretches out the "I can't live" part of the song.

moocow
03-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Well isn't that precious. Bladen found it entertaining, he laughed and danced. I could totally see my boyfriend doing something dorky like this. He's a cheeseball.

Aegix Drakan
03-18-2007, 07:55 PM

XD
The've been married for a while now you know... (points to mattwdr's user title)

Matteo
03-20-2007, 02:30 PM

Yeah I just read my post again, and its frighteningly homoerotic.

Rijuhn
03-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I guess Beldaran and I are the only ones who find this to be "...the worst, most disturbing marriage proposal I've ever seen..." Yeah, if I proposed to my girlfriend like that she would laugh, and then probably accept. I know she'd still think it's awful though, that is undeniable.

Update: I just showed her the video. She said that she'd be lost, and confused, lol.

Glenn the Great
03-23-2007, 12:12 AM
That song was a brilliant strategy. If the lady said no, she'd probably die of guilt in a few moments.