PDA

View Full Version : Guys, it's time to really attack AGN.

Narsheferatu
03-17-2007, 03:52 PM
You might remember this name, and if you don't remember, you'll see who I am... You might of heard about my hacking on another site and called it "Idiot Land" and I loved how people start flaming, so watch out AGN, your next.

The_Real_Hero
03-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Woo, and we are here to help! I'm in!

Remember_me?
03-17-2007, 03:54 PM
How about we give them a week to say goodbye?

Narsheferatu
03-17-2007, 03:55 PM
How about we give them a week to say goodbye?

Sure, why not. It will give them time to prepare anyways and plus I'm working this week. We will attack on March 24th.

Remember_me?
03-17-2007, 03:55 PM
kay

The_Real_Hero
03-17-2007, 03:56 PM
okay!

Narsheferatu
03-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh, and guys if you want you can still spam this place up if you like.

XMuppetSB
03-17-2007, 04:14 PM
It's people like you three who won't get a life and stop spamming and flooding forums around the net with immature nonsense!

Beldaran
03-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Retarded.

Cloral
03-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Dude, go for it. Been too long since anything fun like that happened around here.

The_Amaster
03-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Cloral, do Mod's have banning powers. Cause if so, please SHUT UP this guys three accounts. He'll make more, but we have to start somewhere.

Cloral
03-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Nope. All I can do is remove posts and threads in the forums I moderate. A senior mod is needed for banning.

Besides, we shouldn't ban these guys at all. When I looked at the who's viewing part of the thread, there were 6 people there. That's the most I've seen in a long time. So thank you guys, you're helping to generate more interest here at the forums again.

elise
03-17-2007, 04:42 PM
They also pm spam I got one :rolleyes:

XMuppetSB
03-17-2007, 04:45 PM
They also pm spam I got one :rolleyes:

Oh my god! That is like the worst type of spam in any civilized online community. By the way elise, you would report their PM spam to the staff, wouldn't you? Because if they do that to me, I'd report it to the admins immediately!

The_Amaster
03-17-2007, 04:49 PM
I got PM spammed also. They sent me like 6.

elise
03-17-2007, 04:50 PM
I didn't , just thought their spamming was bad enough to get them banned anyway ;)

XMuppetSB
03-17-2007, 04:52 PM
I got PM spammed also. They sent me like 6.

Oh shit! Those spambots are really getting out of hand now! Can a senior mod please log on and ban those 3 spambots immediately?

I didn't , just thought their spamming was bad enough to get them banned anyway ;)

Yeah, I know. There are too many spambots sending PM spam to people. I better check my box to see if they did it to me too!

The_Amaster
03-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh, well I did. probably because I sent them an angry PM.

XMuppetSB
03-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Oh fuck! Now they have just sent me 3 spam messages via PM!:mad:

The_Amaster
03-17-2007, 04:55 PM
They're not really spam bots. I mean, they're actual people.
EDIT:Argggh, it's one guy. Why do I keep referrign to him as "them"? Their psycological torture is starting to break me.

elise
03-17-2007, 04:56 PM
I thought I got one cause I was online at the same time , so easy for them to go to someones profile and send a PM

The_Real_Hero
03-17-2007, 04:56 PM
We aren't bots... no sir.

Please deposit 25 cents for the next hour for more spam
GRR...

*inserts 25 cents*

Thank you...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

The_Amaster
03-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Will someone SHUT HIM UP!!!!

Geez, guys like this sicken me, but I also find them facsinating on a certain level. It's interesting to try to figure out what on earth he's thinking, what kind of kick he gets out of this, why he does it.
Yeah, I'm wierd but I enjoy psychology.

Luigi
03-17-2007, 05:07 PM
According to a Google search, this "Narsheferatu" guy once hacked Gaming Universe.

Narsheferatu
03-17-2007, 05:18 PM
According to a Google search, this "Narsheferatu" guy once hacked Gaming Universe.

Ding Ding Ding! You got 1 answer right!

Johnny, tell him what he's won!

Johnny: A can of spam!!!!!!!!!

Audience: *cheers*

Masamune
03-17-2007, 05:30 PM
I fucking hate the internet.

Beta Link
03-17-2007, 05:34 PM
wtf? This is going to be interesting to see what happens. Will he actually be able to hack AGN, or will he fail? We'll get it back if he does though. Besides, all it's going to do is generate more interest in the forums. So just fuck off, spammers. You hackers are all the same. No life, dim-witted, probably failing in school, etc. :rolleyes:

*b*
03-17-2007, 06:30 PM

Don't worry man, the internet hates you too

I can't wait until the 24th, just to see what these guys/this guy is going to do. It's not like anything major is going to be lost, even if he does do something more severe than post a spam topic in every forum

Brasel
03-17-2007, 06:30 PM
lol. You guys need to get a life. Everyone from the l33t h4xx0rs to the people making a huge deal about them. I agree with Cloral. We need some stupid pre-teen hacking drama around here to stir shit up again.

Prrkitty
03-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Looks like your wish "... we need some stupid pre-teen hacking drama... " ... has come true.

<sigh> unfortunately...

The_Real_Hero
03-17-2007, 07:02 PM

In Russia, the internet hates you!

Brasel
03-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Looks like your wish "... we need some stupid pre-teen hacking drama... " ... has come true.

<sigh> unfortunately...

lol Definately. I just say sit back and watch the poop fly. Thats all. ;)

Yoshiman
03-17-2007, 07:26 PM
The internets is serious buisness.

cbailey78
03-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Boy, I wish there was GB (General Bitching) forum so they would teach them!

Majora
03-17-2007, 08:23 PM
I wish I had (limited) Mod abilities so I could delete posts like that on sight (as I browse these forums almost every day)

Seriously, they/he can't even spell. I doubt his threat has any substance to it.

Cloral
03-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Well they've all been banned.

There's one thing you guys need to realize. This guy can't do shit. All he can do is spam. If he could've done anything, he would've rather than spamming up the forums like an idiot. He simply gets off watching people get annoyed by his antics. So the correct responce is either to be amused, or to simply not respond at all. When his posts aren't responded to, he'll get bored and go away.

Lilith
03-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Lol@how all ~ tru ~ agners are in their 20s and don't care about this shit

Plissken
03-17-2007, 09:06 PM
...Wait why hack these forums? For fun? Ok.

shadowboxer2007
03-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Don't really see why hes spamming. I know the real hacker of gu. This guy just what to have fun with spam.

ShadowTiger
03-17-2007, 10:29 PM
I know the real hacker of gu.Yet you do nothing to provide help for anyone. Plus, there's that whole "provide proof" thing again. Just saying.

This guy just what to have fun with spam.I'm sorry; I don't mean any offense by this, for the most part, but I'm just morbidly curious at this point. Where does one get the opinion that it's perfectly acceptable not to check over the most basic of spelling when you post? Grammar issues and the more complicated of words, I can absolutely understand, (Grammar isn't one of my stronger points. Not by a long shot.) but you do know the difference between what and want. It wasn't even plural. All of your posts are filled with these oddities. That's not what worries me. What worries me is that despite having been told of these many times by people here upon your numerous reincarnations, you do nothing about it. Thus, you give the impression of something akin to indifference. Why is that? Again, for the sake of curiosity.

Dechipher
03-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Don't really see why hes spamming. I know the real hacker of gu. This guy just what to have fun with spam.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man. Good post.

The_Amaster
03-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Perma-Banned

That's good. This guy, while entertaining, is the kind of person we need to keep away from here as much as possible. Although I did get a bunch of posts today. :D

Beldaran
03-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Although I did get a bunch of posts today. :D

You will come to see that there is little intrinsic value in a post count.

Kairyu
03-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Aww, I missed it? We should have pitted him aginst Lightning-z in a mildly epic battle of the script kiddies.

EDIT: Just looked through the forums. Wow, that's the third most pathetic spam attempt I've ever seen. I'd hesitate to even call this guy a script kiddie.

mikeron
03-18-2007, 12:38 PM
You might remember this name, and if you don't remember, you'll see who I am... You might of heard about my hacking on another site and called it "Idiot Land" and I loved how people start flaming, so watch out AGN, your next.

It's "you're".

AtmaWeapon
03-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Guys guys guys guys

guys

Seriously this is a serious threat to our serious internet forums and we could seriously all be out of business soon.

Also http://www.atmaweapon.org/images/emot/downs.gif see if you can spot the error below:

YOUR NEXT YOUR NEXT YOUR NEXT YOUR NEXT

*EDIT* I HATE YOU MIKERON YOU BEAT ME BY 7 HOURS (I didn't read past the first few posts)

ZTC
03-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Looks like I missed something terribly uninteresting. =/

Limzo
03-19-2007, 04:30 PM
For god's sake, people are getting angry at stuff that really isn't that bad.

"Ha ha! We're gonna put wordz on ur webpagez! Ha ha! We think we're so cool!"

"Oh no, look at me, I'm reading a web page. Woe is me!"

Honestly, just ignore the idiots.

Gunslinger
03-19-2007, 04:33 PM
why did the hey_every_1 thread get deleted but not this? at least the spam in that thread was slightly humorous.

mrz84
03-19-2007, 04:39 PM
This guy has too much free time on his hands... :kitty:

cbailey78
03-19-2007, 04:41 PM
I am gonna bet that same guy will register this forums as a different name so he could spam more!

The_Amaster
03-19-2007, 04:49 PM
For god's sake, people are getting angry at stuff that really isn't that bad.

It's not how bad it is, it's just the attitude. I mean, you have all these nice, respectfull people gathered here in a forum and then this total moron has to just go and say "Ha ha, I can spray grafitti all over this place". It's more the attitude than anything really, and the fact that a guy who's twisted enough in the head to like this can actually be out there that makes me mad.

Gunslinger
03-19-2007, 04:50 PM
I am gonna bet that same guy will register this forums as a different name so he could spam more!

over/under on how many of the gimmick accounts from the past week are the same person? My line is 2.5.

rocksfan13
03-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Well they've all been banned.

There's one thing you guys need to realize. This guy can't do shit. All he can do is spam. If he could've done anything, he would've rather than spamming up the forums like an idiot. He simply gets off watching people get annoyed by his antics. So the correct responce is either to be amused, or to simply not respond at all. When his posts aren't responded to, he'll get bored and go away.

True. And when they return with different accounts, it would be best to completely ignore them. I recieved the Spam PM's like everyone else, but I chose to ignore them and well, I didn't hear shit from them anymore.

It's when you all bitch and complain about it that lets them win.

Next time just tell a SMod or Admin and sit back and let the rest fall. They're only making themselves look stupid when nobody falls for their antics.

Just my 2 cents.

AtmaWeapon
03-19-2007, 07:42 PM
True. And when they return with different accounts, it would be best to completely ignore them. I recieved the Spam PM's like everyone else, but I chose to ignore them and well, I didn't hear shit from them anymore.

It's when you all bitch and complain about it that lets them win.

Next time just tell a SMod or Admin and sit back and let the rest fall. They're only making themselves look stupid when nobody falls for their antics.

Just my 2 cents.Why do you hate fun?

Majora
03-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Cuz he's "Mature" :P

Gunslinger
03-19-2007, 08:40 PM
maturity = overrated

rocksfan13
03-19-2007, 09:11 PM
I may be mature but, what they did is all but fun. I enjoy fun. That was just irritating. There is a difference. Some people just take stuff like that too far.

It was fun at first. That was it.

Pineconn
03-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Why do you hate fun?

You sound like Yeto from TP. :tongue:

Dang, I missed teh 3xc173m3n7. I'm glad they were owned, though, since AGN is pretty much the only Intraweb forum I go to. Long live AGN, or whatever.

Dracula
03-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Strangely enough... this thread feels very nostalgic to me. It's been a looong while wince I've seen something like this happen. Spammers make me giggle.

But, yes, I'm glad they got pwnd.

The Desperado
03-25-2007, 09:11 PM
This kinda reminds me of the good ole days too. Anyone talk to Goatboy lately?

Glenn the Great
03-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Welcome back, Desperado! Hope you'll stick around. Bring any buttlotion?

The Desperado
03-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Butt of course. I always have a large supply. Many new flavors have also been added.

Pineconn
03-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Bring any buttlotion?

I actually looked up "buttlotion" in the dictionary, not realizing that a space was missing. :p Silly me.