PDA

View Full Version : On the note of sounds.

catfriedrice
03-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Alright, I uploaded some nice midis to go with my project. Added them to the project... and one in particular is... wrong. There is a section of the midi that is a beat ahead. In WMP, it's fine. In ZQuest, it's wrong. All other tunes are fine (well, one's got a section that needs it's volume increased). Is there a requirement for these midis? I've hunted topics and found nothing on this problem. Upgrading fixes it... so there must be an error somewhere in the 2.10

And... I'm making a dungeon... but you can't go up. floor's walkable, but it doesn't matter if it's a door or the whole area, you can't go up screens... 2 tiles down, whole row is impassable.

ennonfenom
03-17-2007, 01:55 AM
quote:
And... I'm making a dungeon... but you can't go up. floor's walkable, but it doesn't matter if it's a door or the whole area, you can't go up screens... 2 tiles down, whole row is impassable ()

have you try'd using the rule freeform dungeons that what work'd for me,
or make sure you didnt over lay something that you can not walk through.
cause if you did, you still will not be able to walk. the only way to fix the overlaying prblem(remind you this is the only way i found!)is too delete the screen and start over. um on the midi's, im not to sure im kind have the same problem, some some the volume is low some it is high. and im using the newest zc so, if you find answer i wanna know too

quote(doesn't matter if it's a door) make sure not to draw your doors, thats a major no no, go to tools > doors. thats how you place doors, that you can walk through. if you just draw them you wont be able to go through. its like drawing a door on a solid wall and thinking you can walk through. just aint ganna happen hope i help'd

The_Amaster
03-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Just so you know, use the [QUOTE*] and [/QUOTE*] tags without the asterik. I don't know about your midi problem, but make sure that your combos aren't unwalkable, or somthing.

Wait. Re-reading your problem, I think ennonfenoms right, you need the Freeform Dungeon rule checked.