PDA

View Full Version : What have YOU made/working on?

Nickholas78
03-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Currently, I have made one Joke Miniquest(Ninja Quest)
Working on a Book Project (Stephen Kings:The Gunslinger)
And working on one where you play as Dark Link, Kill link and Zelda, Betray
Gannon and eventually rule the world >:3

WindStrike
03-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Interesting...

I haven't made any quests yet, seeing as I am actually working on an all-too-big quest. If you want to current synopsis... well, I'm not quite open on it right now to release to a large audience like AGN or PurZC (Seach for it on ZCU's forum if you really want to see it). There's no storyline (yet...), but it's an epic-sized quest (or rather, it's going to be) spanning 15 main dungeons, a bunch of side stuff, feature the first full-fledged training arena in a quest (I'll probably end up releasing a copy of that by itself well before I release this quest), and well... have a bunch of other... stuff. And it uses DoR. So that's roughly (and quite vaguely) what I'm working on right now - right, it's called The Alternate Hyrule (TAH for short).

Beta Link
03-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Right now, I am working on a really big remake of Link's Awakening. (I called my remake Link's Awakening ZC). So far in it, I've finished making Level 2, and I am currently redoing the graphics and waiting for ZC 2.5 to be released. Once 2.5 is released, I'll finish redoing the graphics and move on to do levels 3, 4, 5, etc. I also might add in an extra level or 2, and some custom items.

The_Amaster
03-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Like Windstrike, I'm also working on a mega-huge quest I intend to be my Magnum-Opus(great work). I'm not going to drop really any hints, because I want it to be a total suprise when people first play it.

All I'm saying is I'm using DoR, and theres 13 main dungeons, and a bunch of smaller ones.

DarkFlameWolf
03-18-2007, 01:05 PM
I've worked on and completed:
Wolfstyle
Fallen One
Fragments of Power
1st Quest Revamp
Hidden Duality
Isle of the Winds
Ganon's Claim
Wolfstyle DX

And the upcoming, yet to be released: Lost Isle and Origin.

As for that fighting arena Windstrike, I'd be very interested in how you managed to pull yours off. Since I have integrated a similar idea in mine. So Curious if we can share strategies?

SpacemanDan
03-18-2007, 01:19 PM
I've just recently finished up Kamala's Tomb, but am also working on LoR2: Mistress of the Wind, but it's currently on hold. Currently I'm working on Heaven's Call.
Also, I'm working on a bit of a secret project that's very deep in prodution, and should be ready soon. (Probably in time for the Pure ZC Spring Expo.)

Zelda_Warrior
03-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Right now, I am working on a really big remake of Link's Awakening. (I called my remake Link's Awakening ZC). So far in it, I've finished making Level 2, and I am currently redoing the graphics and waiting for ZC 2.5 to be released. Once 2.5 is released, I'll finish redoing the graphics and move on to do levels 3, 4, 5, etc. I also might add in an extra level or 2, and some custom items.

Funny. I got an exact replica up to even the grass, but it's only to level 1. I stopped doing it, though. I had a lot of unfinished projects so I deleted it all. Now I need a new idea for a quest and i'll start new.

I have only had two finished quests, and one of them is a sucky ripoff I did a long time ago...

1. Oracle Of Hyrule
2. Tower Of Destruction

But i've had countless ufinished projects. I was so close to finishing another one too, but my computer got messed up, which happens far too often. It was just waiting for a new version of ZC to finish...

Shoelace
03-30-2007, 07:01 PM
I made one quest:

Hero of Dreams

And am currently making 2 quests:

Eye of the Moon and The Dark Shadow

Pineconn
03-30-2007, 07:13 PM
I might as well jump on the bandwagon:

I've made End of Time, which is a rather classic-feeling quest made with the original LoZ graphics. Graphics don't mean anything, though, right?

I'm making Link to the Heavens now. I've set a goal: to complete Level 9 by the time my Easter Break ends (which would be April 15th; we don't start till the 6th). I want to make a custom end boss, some nice credits, and a new area after Level 9. LttH uses the Pure Tileset, which explains why it is taking a long time to complete.

*sigh* If only I had more time.

WindStrike
03-30-2007, 07:39 PM
As for that fighting arena Windstrike, I'd be very interested in how you managed to pull yours off. Since I have integrated a similar idea in mine. So Curious if we can share strategies?
I have ideas in my head for it, but I probably won't start making it until I release my level 2 demo (and I get plenty of time to work on it now that Spring Break is here!). Right now, I'm focusing on the caves (As said in my latest post here: TAH Dev. Thread (http://zcu.sephiroth.ws/forums/index.php?showtopic=551&pid=4323&st=0&#entry4323). Don't read the whole thing if you don't want a bunch of info uhh... spoiled, even though that's just a "basic" prognosis of it.). And don't ask me to set up a dev. thread here at AGN - it stays in its own rightful place at ZCU.

redmage777
03-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Currently I am (and have been for longer then I care to remember) working on a graphics pack. Mostly an all-star mix of DoR, PTUX, BS and Minish Cap tiles with enhancements, but a fair amount of the tiles are origenal. The real work is in the enhancement department. Much of its in the tradition of Link to the Past vs Four Swords Adventure. The Advent of 256 color tiles has been been the best thing to happen to tiles since layers.

I've restarted several times, i hope to finish it this time... My ultimate plan is to do three quests with it.

shonox
03-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I'll reveal this much. The game shall be, and is, called Eighth Hour
and here's a screenshot of Level 1, Forest Spirit Tomb.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/neoneo780/zelda031.jpg?t=1175307831

And that's more than I was allowed to tell.

Plissken
03-31-2007, 01:23 AM
Right now I am working on "Element Power." I'm using DoR but planning on making huge changes to the tiles and have already started on a lot of that. Also I am making custom bosses. And when I say custom I mean fully drawn out by me 100% custom. Here is an example of my first almost complete boss (it's watermarked because I don't people nabbing it before I submit to PureZC which won't be until after my quest.)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9528/bossxx6.png

Now I do need someone to at least give me some tips on animating the arms and tail and if you have any suggestions or want to help out with him or some of my other bosses (currently working on 3) just pm me. This help doesn't have to be just with drawing the tiles either. It could be help with what the boss does and stuff. I do not think I'm going to use scripts and try to go with old fashion style of custom bosses. Mainly cause I can't script but I'm actually taking a few classes that will help me in that department.

rocksfan13
03-31-2007, 09:03 AM
My quests are:
Child's Quest
Teenagers Quest
Links Retirement
Zelda's Quest for Link
Link's Retirement 3

I currently have one quest completed in 2.5 waiting for the official release that will be seen at the PureZC spring expo. It's called Requiem for Hyrule.

I am currently working on 4 projects.
Link's Retirement 4
Basically a story of what might happen if Link actually retired.
A DX version of the first Link's Retirement
A DX version of Child's Quest
A Simpson's Quest.

Link's Retirement 4 is nearing an updated demo release, but is the one most worked right now. I don't nearly work on it as much since it's a 2.5 quest.

Child's Quest DX and Link's Retirement DX are going to be in 2.10 unless 2.5 is publically released before they're finished.

The Simpson's has yet to be decided.

Darth Pikachu
03-31-2007, 02:40 PM
Currently working on Master Quest Chapter 2: The Legend of the Master Sword. It should be ready for beta somewhere between July and September, I hope. Counting beta testing as part of the process, I am at about 41% complete. Expect a long quest. (oh and it will work with 2.10)

DarkLink867
07-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Currently made 1 Very soon to be released (Legend of Demon Castle(Castlevania, ZC Style)), and currently working on Legend of the Middle Triforce(All for now). ;)

Majora
07-13-2007, 05:20 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Heart of the Master Sword is my current project. On the side I'm making a SMB rip-off and a Megaman (NES) rip-off.

SpykStorm
07-13-2007, 05:40 PM
I am currently working on a quest called P-Quest. I have a demo out.
I really dont expect it to be any thing great since it is my first quest but I,m proud of it. My next quest is going to have an actual story though.:)(sorry for my horrible spelling)

Pineconn
07-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Eh, you didn't misspell anything. ;) Just add an apostrophe to make "don't" and combine "any" and "thing" into "anything".

My works/upcoming releases, view post #9.

Gleeok
07-13-2007, 08:10 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Heart of the Master Sword is my current project. On the side I'm making a SMB rip-off and a Megaman (NES) rip-off.
Cool. Ya know C-Dawg and I are putting together an NES Megaman tileset with scripting and such. If you would like to help in any way that would be appreciated. Check it out: Megaman set Version 0.1 incomplete [wip]http://www.mediafire.com/?fmybdxle4ae
If not then feel free to rip anything you want from it, that goes for everybody. DR.Wiley tiles and sprites coming soon.

Other tilesets pending after release of 2.5:
-Smash TV basic set
-Xzone set. LOZ, Demo, Custom classic tiles, Final Fantasy 1 through 4, Dragon Warror 1 and 5, Pure Extreme, some others combined into fully funcional and interchangable tileset. 60 pages of enemies. (more forthcoming) what a pain this one is! This one was dependant on the new enemy editor, thus probably won't see the light until after 2.5 ...Maybe ;)

Also working on 5 quests to date:
-New quest 3 (this will be hard)
-Return of Werdna. You play as an evil wizard sealed deep within a dungeon, and must fight your way to the castle to destroy the "do gooders" once and for all. (anybody play Wizardry 4?)
-Xzone. Split into 3 quests quests at this point.

Anybody want know how to never release a quest? That's easy, all you have to do is work on 8 projects at the same time. My advice: Don't do it!

Pineconn
07-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Jeez, I'm barely pulling off one quest at a time and you're doing 8... ;)

Good luck finishing them all. If you do, you earn... many cookies. You know how many that is? A lot.

I need sleep. :D Hey, look at that, 1.5K posts.

AmazingAmpharos
07-14-2007, 12:24 AM
I have an epic quest planned, but in its current conception, it requires L's new enemy editor. In the meantime, I'm touching up swordless.qst to be as good as it can be for 2.5. I just did a pretty hefty palette rework of one area, and it looks a lot better!