PDA

View Full Version : Kamala's Tomb Released

SpacemanDan
03-15-2007, 07:25 PM
INFO:
In order to play this as bug-free as I could get it, use 2.11b16C. I was able to play through completely without any crippling bugs. Enjoy!

STORY:
Venturing from a far off land, Link returns to Hyrule, only to see it destroyed. His first thought, where is Zelda, and is she alright. Link hears a familliar voice from the very round he stood on, saying to come down. Link does so, and finds Zelda. Link, relieved, asks about the misfortune that befell Hyrule. Zelda explains that Ganon destroyed it in order to find her, but never did. Zelda continues on about how Hyrule can be revived by one single jewel, hidden in a tomb out to the east of Hyrule, in the land of Romia. This tomb was built for the emporer: Kamala. He was an elementalist, and made a jewel with amazing power, which could control every element. With this kind of power, Hyrule could be restored in an instant.
Link goes to this tomb, and when he enters, he finds a strange jewel. He picks it up, hoping it was Kamala's Jewel, however, it wasn't. It transported Link to a strange room, of which he encounters Anari, the gaurdian of Fire, Yuken, the Gaurdian of Water, and Eskavana, the gaurdian of Earth. The explain to Link that without the power of the elements, Link will not be able to enter Kamala's chamber, the resting place of the jewel. They continue on about the Yukinari jewels hidden in the 4 elemental shrines in Kamala's tomb, and how they are the only way of opening the chamber. They each had an element.
Little does Link know, this will become much more than just a tomb raid...

FEATURES:
-6 Major Dungeons
-32 HCPs
-8 Bomb Upgrades
-8 Magic Upgrades
-5 Bonus Dungeons
-2 Secret Dungeons
-Mini Levels
-1 Dungeon "Overworld"

SCREEN SHOTS:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda013.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda010.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda012.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda008.jpg

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=305230

ms_zelda_lady
03-16-2007, 12:42 AM
Where can I get 2.11b16c? I've looked around on this website but haven't found it. Nevermind I already have it.

ms_zelda_lady

DarkFlameWolf
03-16-2007, 09:16 AM
send it my way Zelda Lady, I've actually been awaiting this quest for ages! (the player I mean, send it my way)

Cancel that, the link Blaman gave throws me around in a endless loop to download some spam blocker utility. Screw that! >_<

Mega Link
03-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Just click skip.
http://www.freespaces.com/megalink/how1.bmp

DeVon
03-18-2007, 06:39 AM
There seems to be a couple of bugs in lv.3,there is a floor tile that appears after you kill the enemies but it is half covered so you can't get to it. Is the rock in the first(entrance) room suppose to move?If not, I cannot find the
way to the room beyond it.Also,should I have the wand in this level?There is a room with blocks and reflectors that I can't move past.

SpacemanDan
03-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Devon:
1. I'm not sure which screen you're talking about. About how deep in the dungeon is it?
2.As for the rock in the first screen, you'll need the wand to hit the orb in order for it to go down.
3.You get the wand in level 3. You need to uset the blue wizzrobe to hit a switch in the room, if I'm thinking of the right room.

DeVon
03-18-2007, 12:34 PM
The room after the blue wizzrobe gave me a key,the room with the floor tile is in B2 6th to the right and 5th up.
And you can complete lv.4 without finishing lv.3.

SpacemanDan
03-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Do you mean this screen?
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda001.jpg
If it isn't, post up exactly which screen, please.

DeVon
03-18-2007, 01:36 PM
That is where I got a key. One room left of that one is where the odd floor tile is.

DarkFlameWolf
03-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Well, just beat level 2 and in the Ice Maze now. And I have to say...YOU ARE BRUTAL! The difficulty on this quest is rough! I have yet to get a single death so far. But I got close twice! I dread what's coming next! XD

EDIT: Not sure where to find the white sword in the ice maze. I beat the 3 blue darknuts, now what?

SpacemanDan
03-19-2007, 11:26 AM
DarkFlameWolf
If you thought Level A was hard then, you're in for a challenge to get the white sword. :)Beating the darknuts opens another path on a different screen. (The one with the grey "block" that is blocking your path in the northern part of the dungeon.) From there, you will get further in the dungeon.

Devon:
I replayed through the level, and I had no problems. I'll look again though.
I forgot to say, you can go through level 4 without beating level 3, but you may not understand what's going on. (A big bulk of the story takes place after level 3.)
Worse come to worse, PM me, and I'll give you the level 4 cheat, so you can get through it.

DeVon
03-19-2007, 12:14 PM
In lv.5 there is a continue bug which puts you in the top left corner(the 4th part of the level).
What room is the wand in,I never found it.

dagon
03-19-2007, 01:24 PM
In level 1 there is a room with two torches, one lit and one unlit. Do i need the candle for this room and if so where do i find it?

DarkFlameWolf
03-19-2007, 05:50 PM
O_O The candle was given to you from Zelda at the START!!!!! If you missed it, you are royally screwed. Start over.

elise
03-19-2007, 07:54 PM
I have the candle but no magic to use it anymore and there seems to be no enemies that leave some:uhoh:
found a bug Blaman directly on start (http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/showthread.php?t=1326)

dagon
03-19-2007, 08:15 PM
That's what i get for hating storylines and speeding through them without paying attention. At least i didn't go too far ahead, just part of 2 and the ice maze. Thank you.

DarkFlameWolf
03-20-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm stuck, I can't find level 3. I got the white sword and nearby are these two switches next to two blocks, but they won't budge an inch, even after I destroy all three Zoras and I've explored everywhere else and find I need a key for the upper left part of the tomb. I have no idea where to go now.

SpacemanDan
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Devon:
Regardindg the level 3 bug:
I looked again and found out where the problem is. I'm assuming you entered the screen from the south, right? That's not how you're supposed to get there. You get there by going to the left of the entrance of the second basement, and you need to push a block, and bomb a wall. It is very dark, so, if it helps, disable transparent layers. It'll help you fins things alot easier.
Regarding the level 5 bug:
Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into the bug.

DarkFlameWolf:
You need the bracelet in order to get the keys needed for level 3. Ty using the ladder in places you couldn't reach before, and you should be able to find it fairly easily. It's in aplace called "Kamala's Treasury".

Elsie:
If ever you run out of magic, save up some ruppies, and buy a potion. It'll restore your magic. Thankls for pointing out the bug, by the way. I fixed it. Sorry about that.

Crackers
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
How do I beat the two headed geelock with the ice in front of him with just a wooden sword. I had a red potion but that didn't help much since he is on ice. Do you get the white sword before or after you beat him? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's somewhere else

dagon
03-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Stay on the edges of the ice and wait for his heads to come close enough to hit. I did it with three hearts and a blue potion and you do get the white sword there.

DarkFlameWolf
03-20-2007, 06:21 PM
still can't find crap Blaman, so no closer to finding the power gauntlets than I was before. I'm putting this quest on hold until later then.

sctmorgan
03-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Can someone guide me in the directions of level 4?

DarkFlameWolf
Hope this helps, from the entrance of the dungeon where you have to shot the arrow on the statue.
Go Left, Right, Up, Left using the ladder, Up, take stairs in this room, Down, Down, take stairs in this room, Right, cross using the ladder, Down, Left in this room, down the stairs and you should be in Kamala's Treasury room.

SpacemanDan
03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Sctmorgan:
There is a spot in the tomb that requires the hookshot to get across in the tomb. (No to the closed door in thge north-east. It should be near level 3.) You'll find a key by defeating all the foes. Look for a locked door that you couldn't get to before. Beyond there, you will find a maze path. (The path is revealed in the screen previous to it.) Complete the maze, and you will find the warp to level 4. (Sorry, I don't have the exact direction in front of me though...)

TheBestGamer
03-21-2007, 12:24 PM
Okay, I am REALLY stuck. I've been in level 6 for days now, and I discovered that long chain of locked doors. I used all my keys there, but I still need another one. And I just searched the entire dungeon three times over and found nothing. Where is that key?!

DarkFlameWolf
03-21-2007, 02:33 PM
your directions were really weird Sctmorgan, I'm still lost.

dagon
03-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Make sure you get the key where the potion shop is near level two. Kill the red knights there and use the ladder to pick up the key.

DarkFlameWolf
03-21-2007, 05:14 PM
DOH! That's exactly what I needed, i didn't bother to kill those knights and thus never got that key! I should have known something was fishy with that screen when the left side was blocked off by a ladder gap but nothing was readily there!

TheBestGamer
03-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, I finally found the key I needed. There was just one place where I forgot to check for bombable walls. Now I'm at the final boss. Nice quest, but it seems a bit short and easy. By any chance is a sequal coming?

Edit: I beat the boss, and it seems the ending answered my question. I can't wait to see how the sequal turns out.

SpacemanDan
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
I know the quest is short, but I kinda made it that way, seeing as it's my first quest, and I didn't want to do anything extreme for my first full quest.

I have stuff on the sequel on my site, but it's kind of old, so I'll have to update it later. (I'm restarting it, but keeping the story that I planned.)

Blues Singer
03-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Would like to download but your link keeps taking me in circles. Where is it???

DarkFlameWolf
03-22-2007, 01:44 PM
somewhere, took forever for me to find it too. Wish I could help, but would rather not bother with that download site again.

Blues Singer
03-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Thanks DFW

elise
03-22-2007, 03:07 PM
I mailed it to you hope it works , if not just tell me and I get it to you on a different way ;)
Blaman do you know that you can missuse keys in the level 2 ...........if you open the door next to the boss room part
before you opened the door that brings you to the raft your stuck and can start all over again

DarkFlameWolf
03-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Anytime Blues Singer, anytime! :D

As for me, I'm still trying to find level 3. I unlocked the pathway to the lower lava area and got the gauntlets, went back to the entrance to push those two blocks and get a second key, now I just need a third........

Joe123
03-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Found a continue bug in level 2 &#172;_&#172; I saved after dying in a room a couple of screens after the step ladder, where you have to use it to get across the water to reach a key and unlock the blocks in the same room. When I started again, I had the Dmap intro and couldn't move. Also, in the first bomb upgrade screen there is no undercombo set and in the block puzzle two or three (or maybe four) screens to the left of where you get the ladder, if you push a block over to the left after completing the puzzle and the orange things have gone down it leaves water underneath.

Nice game, but the continue bug killed it for me.

dagon
03-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Nvm

DarkFlameWolf
03-24-2007, 09:01 AM
I'm in the upper right of I think one of the floors of level 3 with the hookshot and I've come across some hookshot puzzles on the north sides of a few rooms with growing crystals. I got stuck 5 times due to glowing crystals with NO way out. That's just bad design.

WindStrike
03-24-2007, 10:18 AM
It primarily takes some careful looking rather than just going through it. Also, after getting through it, I got this item that looked like a shield, but when I checked my inventory, nothing was there. What was it?

EDIT: Wait, due to glowing crystals? Oh, just magic boomerang those again, even if you're on top of them. It should still hit.

elise
03-24-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm in the upper right of I think one of the floors of level 3 with the hookshot and I've come across some hookshot puzzles on the north sides of a few rooms with growing crystals. I got stuck 5 times due to glowing crystals with NO way out. That's just bad design.had the same problem got stuck a few times in puzzles caused by the ladder that acted the wrong way and the crystals :shakeno:

SpacemanDan
03-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Joe123:
You get the DMap intro but can't move? That's odd... It never happened to me.

Dagon:
Near level 3, (just keep going north from it,) and you'll find a door. Go in, and you'll meet Kamala in person, and he'll give you the key to the locked door.

DFW:
Which glowing cyrstal? If you're talking about the ones you use the magic boomerang to knowck down, just use it agian to knock it down if you ever get stuck. It's worked for me... I've yet to find a way around preventing the crystals reforming after you hit them when you are one them.

Windstrike:
You got it through a hookshot/ladder puzzle, right? Picking it up causes the blockers to go down so you can get past them.

DarkFlameWolf
03-24-2007, 11:58 AM
See, that was a piece of information I wasn't privy too and wasn't mentioned anywhere that the blue crystals react to the magic boomerang.

sctmorgan
03-24-2007, 12:33 PM
In lv.5 there is a continue bug which puts you in the top left corner(the 4th part of the level).
What room is the wand in,I never found it.

Blaman, I'm stuck in the same area as DeVon. I exited the game and came back to the same spot. It's in lvl 5 when you get tot he 4th part in the entrance room. Sorry I can't upload an image.

dagon
03-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Same problem but i also can't get the key in the room directly below where you start. I can see the invisible path to get to the key but it won't let me walk on it.

Another problem, in the treasure tomb where you have to do the water maze you can't go left even though that is one of the directions on the blocks.

SpacemanDan
03-24-2007, 01:56 PM
sctmorgan
I already know where you're coming from on this. Though, it shouldn't start you off in the 4th part of level 5 when you continue. I didn't check the "continue here" box... I'll look into it.

Dagon:
This is odd, because it actually works for me. I'll have to take a look and see what's going on.
As for the water maze, that is also very odd because I could complete it. You have to go directly in the middle, because I blocked off the other spots for misalign purposes.

sctmorgan
03-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks Balman. I had to use the cheat to get out of level 5 but I started it over again and completed level 5.

Can you give me a hint on level 6? I'm running in circles.;) :googly:

SpacemanDan
03-25-2007, 02:11 PM
sctmorgan:
Near level 2, there was the long water path. Go to the left, and you will find an underwater staircase, and an little bit of flooring to the north of the screen. Bomb the northern wall, and HOPEFULLY the door beyond there isn't being tempermental and it'll open. (For me, it opens some times, and stays shut other times.)

I'm terribly sorry about the bugs up to this point. I've gone in, and fixed them. I would HIGHLY suggest you download the new one in my first post. Just overwrite the old one. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEAT LEVEL 5, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!! There's no problems with level 6, except for an inaccurate message that actually means nothing.
Here's the new one:

DarkFlameWolf
03-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Yay, empty download zip. Where's the file?

pauldoo
03-26-2007, 01:37 AM
I agree with DFW...

SpacemanDan
03-26-2007, 11:24 AM
OMG... The friggen zip is corrupt. :mad:
Sorry about that. I'll post another one tonight, seeing as I'm at school right now, and I don't have the file on me. (Obviosuly...)

sctmorgan
03-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi Balman,
I got out of lvl 6 because I couldn't find the boss key and now I can't reenter. Also, I'm having the same problem with the water maze, I can't go to the left to solve the puzzle.

SpacemanDan
03-28-2007, 11:27 AM
sctmorgan:
The water maze currently doesn't work. Don't know why though. It's fixed in the new version, but I won't be able to post it for a while. (I'll explain later)
Level 6's door is odd because of that. Just use the level 4 cheat to get by. The cheat is simply 4. Ignore what the tablet says in level 6. As for the boss key, you need ALOT of keys in order to get through. Use the lense to find them. (It'll help find bombable paths and other stuff in the level)

As for the new version, I've got bad news. I won't be able to post it because my computer is a total peice of junk and won't turn on anymore. I've tried unpluging it and re plugging it in, and it works for a bit, but shuts off soon after. I think I know the problem, so I'll try to get it fixed and post the new one. Sorry about this...

DarkFlameWolf
03-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Note to Blaman: Make sure the testers haev found everything and when you think they have. Hire a second wave of testers just to be sure.

dagon
03-28-2007, 01:49 PM
As for the boss key, you need ALOT of keys in order to get through. Use the lense to find them. (It'll help find bombable paths and other stuff in the level)

I don't know if other people had this problem but the lens didn't show the bomb holes in level 6 for me beginning at the very start where you bomb to get in the dungeon.

SpacemanDan
03-29-2007, 11:27 AM
DFW:
Thanks for the advice. I'll remember that for the second LoR.

Dagon:
I have that problem too. I'm not sure why that happens though.

SpacemanDan
05-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Sorry for the major topic kick...

Alright, here's the deal. I've fixed the bugs that have been reported, and some I found playing through again. Before I release the bug fix, I want to make darn sure I got all the bugs ironed out. If anyone is interested in testing this, please PM me. Thanks. :)

Fox_Of_The_Wind
05-02-2007, 02:43 PM
INFO:
In order to play this as bug-free as I could get it, use 2.11b16C. I was able to play through completely without any crippling bugs. Enjoy!

STORY:
Venturing from a far off land, Link returns to Hyrule, only to see it destroyed. His first thought, where is Zelda, and is she alright. Link hears a familliar voice from the very round he stood on, saying to come down. Link does so, and finds Zelda. Link, relieved, asks about the misfortune that befell Hyrule. Zelda explains that Ganon destroyed it in order to find her, but never did. Zelda continues on about how Hyrule can be revived by one single jewel, hidden in a tomb out to the east of Hyrule, in the land of Romia. This tomb was built for the emporer: Kamala. He was an elementalist, and made a jewel with amazing power, which could control every element. With this kind of power, Hyrule could be restored in an instant.
Link goes to this tomb, and when he enters, he finds a strange jewel. He picks it up, hoping it was Kamala's Jewel, however, it wasn't. It transported Link to a strange room, of which he encounters Anari, the gaurdian of Fire, Yuken, the Gaurdian of Water, and Eskavana, the gaurdian of Earth. The explain to Link that without the power of the elements, Link will not be able to enter Kamala's chamber, the resting place of the jewel. They continue on about the Yukinari jewels hidden in the 4 elemental shrines in Kamala's tomb, and how they are the only way of opening the chamber. They each had an element.
Little does Link know, this will become much more than just a tomb raid...

FEATURES:
-6 Major Dungeons
-32 HCPs
-8 Bomb Upgrades
-8 Magic Upgrades
-5 Bonus Dungeons
-2 Secret Dungeons
-Mini Levels
-1 Dungeon "Overworld"

SCREEN SHOTS:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda013.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda010.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda012.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda008.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

When I try to download from that site I get a empty zip file. Any one know were else I can get this quest?
thanks.

SpacemanDan
05-02-2007, 05:52 PM
The zip is corrupt. Don't know how it happened, but it is. Try over at Pure ZC where I posted it. I didn't change that link after I discovered it was corrupt, or so I hope. (You'll have to go back a bit though.)

SpacemanDan
05-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Sorry for the double post but I really need some beta testers for this. I don't want I repeat of last time. If interested, PM me. Thanks! :)

firelight
06-15-2008, 06:14 PM
I have read this blog, but I am very much stuck on level 3. I have the hook shot and it appears that I need the wand. I have disabled the translucent layers (which helped a lot, my eyes don't hurt as bad now,) however, I don't know where to go. I found a room with the ice blocks that go down with the blue boomerang and when I use the secret finder it shows the crystal in the treasure box, also there are blocks that won't go down. Also in another room there where a bunch of stafoes that when I killed them a sound went off like when a secret is revealed but no secret seemed to appear. Do you know what was achieved? Any help given would be great -- thanks!

firelight
06-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Okay, I get it now. You have to use the ladder to walk into the wall. From there you have to use the grappling hook to get to the next block and from there the puzzle explains itself and then there is a mysterious crystal, which must really have been the key to making those blocks go down... frustrating. Now I have the wand and the rest of the game will probably explain itself.

Fox_Of_The_Wind
06-27-2008, 09:33 AM
I am stuck in level 3 I got everything and am ready to fight the boss but I can't find it. Can someone give me directions from the start on how to get to the boss in level 3 Thanks!!

SpacemanDan
06-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Fox of the Wind:
Sorry for the delayed response.
Here are the directions you'll need, starting right at the entrance:

Go down on the left, take the door on the left, Go down the stairs, Right, Down, Right, Up, Right, take the stairs, Down on the left path, Right.

That should lead you right to the boss door.

Fox_Of_The_Wind
06-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Thank you. That was it!

SpacemanDan
06-30-2008, 10:44 AM
No problem. Glad to be of help! :D

Fox_Of_The_Wind
07-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Hope this works. I am trying to get the chest to show on this screen. What am I doing wrong?

SpacemanDan
07-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Sorry for the delayed response. There's not chest there, you just get the compass.

bluedeath
08-18-2008, 06:05 PM
The download link appears to not work, help?

Earthbound_X
08-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Here ya go, I'm pretty sure this is it.

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=319

bluedeath
08-21-2008, 12:30 AM

blubb
12-16-2008, 10:10 PM
I just started playing today, and I'm already totally stuck in level 1. I just can't get past the final boss. Whenever I enter that room with the 2 dragons and the 2 fire spitting pillars in it, I've got approx. 5 seconds left till death. It's just impossible to escape the fire balls and meanwhile hit each of the dragons 6 times (didn't even defeat one of them yet, maybe 5 hits) with only 3 hearts (I've found only 1 HP in the spider room of level 1 yet).
But the most annoying thing is that you have to go through the whole dungeon again from the very beginning everytime you've died. Is that intended, or am I using the wrong version or something? I'm asking because all of the other quests I've played until now would have given me the possibility to restart at the boss. (I downloaded both the quest and the recommended ZC build from here (http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=319))

EDIT: Nevermind, after the ~10th attempt I found out that you can accelerate things by using bombs. However, having to go through the whole dungeon again is a little evil, methinks :evil:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll58/blubb549/zelda006.png

I'm in level3 now, and I've found 2 little bugs: When you stand where I stand on the screen above, you'll have to restart the game because you can't move anymore. In the same level, there's also another bug: On the following screen, the key didn't come. I had to leave and re-enter that room several times until that "key delivery construction" worked.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll58/blubb549/zelda001.png

Teilyr
12-20-2008, 02:58 PM
This quest is very solid. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the forth part of level 5.. I can't figure out the directions of the maze. I'm assuming that the eyeball statues are a hint but, I'm pretty dense. (Or to be more accurate, too lazy to try each combination of directions without asking for help.)

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5210/zelda008sd9.gif
This is where I'm stuck, in case my description wasn't clear.

Help is appreciated.

Edit: I figured it out. ULDU for anyone else that gets stuck.

blubb
12-24-2008, 11:19 PM
OK, I hope I don't annoy you, but here I am again, stuck in level 4 now.
I think I need the key for the following door:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll58/blubb549/zelda011.png

Could someone tell me where to find it? My first guess would be following location:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll58/blubb549/zelda012.png

Has the "magic eye sign" on the floor any meaning here? I tried looking around with it but couldn't find anything. I've also tried to beat those "teleporter wizzrobes", but that doesn't seem to work.
So before I keep wasting even more hours with trying to deafeat them (I got teleported back to the start ~10 times now without beating even one of those wizzrobes, and the way back there is LONG!), could someone plz tell me what to do? Are they maybe invincible (I think my best run was around. 20 hits with the lv. 2 sword)?

Falvern57
01-13-2009, 06:29 PM
In level B, I am having difficulty getting to the lower level in the middle right portion of the level. From the entrance, there is a room 1 screen right and 3 screens up in which lens of truth reveals a set of stairs that goes to that lower level but I can't seem to make them spawn, so what do I do?