PDA

View Full Version : Secret Combo?Maybe

sps999
03-12-2007, 09:34 PM
:poke: Im Making A Game Where You Go Somewhere The A Wizard Attacks You And The Castle Turns Evil. But I Want To Make It So You Can't Go Back To Where The Wizard Scene Happens.Is There A Way To Make It So I Beat The First Boss And It Blocks The Entrance To The Scene Room.:sonar: :confused: In Other Words Can I Make A Secret Combo Happen In A Different Room I Heard Something About Trigger Enemy And Dungeon Boss Flags but Im Not Sure What It Was.:moo: :mad2: :bouncy: :banghead: (sorry I Like Smileys)

Bull Bizard
03-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Make sure the two screens (the boss one and the screen before the wizard room) are on the same level (say 1) and put only a trigger enemy in the first slot of your room before the wizard. Check "dongeon boss" flag also on the 2 screens.

After this make a side warp (with no edge of screen selected) and put the teleport in a room that is exactly the same in appearance with blocks in the way of the entrance for the wizard room.

Finaly check timed warp and put 0.

I have never tried this but I think it is this basicaly. ^^"

This system is really good for event making like NPC new strings and others stuffs not invailable in TLOZ.

EDIT : And maybe juste a secret combo making blocks appear with the screen data option "enemy killed > secret" will works. ^^"

sps999
03-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Ok Thanks