PDA

View Full Version : Do you all remember teamsavezelda.com

shadowboxer2007
03-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I whated to reopen this site i got the eps not theres. but fresh eps more clean in avi format. would you all what me to do this? i have all 13 eps i got a sever but i need support before i do this and people whating to see these eps.

vegeta1215
03-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes, I remember teamsavezelda.com. I found out about Zelda Classic through them, and then AGN. teamsavezelda.com is why I am here :D

In regards to reopening the site, I'd have to say no. The main draw of the site was the episode downloads, but now that the Zelda cartoons are out on DVD there's no need - any fan is sure to have them already. Not to mention the legality of doing so is much more of an issue now since the episodes are readily available for purchase.

Let it die.

Beldaran
03-12-2007, 06:42 PM
I had to read Vegeta's post to figure out what you were trying to say. Your grammar is awful.

shadowboxer2007
03-12-2007, 06:46 PM
It's just a idea. well its still may happen do to the replys at my hanging grounds. but hay there are always cheap people who don't what to buy them.

Glenn the Great
03-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Your hanging grounds eh? This I've got to see. Link plz?

shadowboxer2007
03-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Sorry glenn the great I an't telling. Also you got to be a member. thats all i am saying besides that the site has started at http://www.teamsavezelda.org/.

ZTC
03-14-2007, 12:28 PM
I had to read Vegeta's post to figure out what you were trying to say. Your grammar is awful.
I can usually read through some really f'd up posts without much problem, but I had one hell of a time making sense of what he's said/saying

besides, how can a person belong to a site which only has downloads?