PDA

View Full Version : zomg, how many years?

ZTC
03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Armageddon Games Forums Mailer | Action Required to Activate Membership for Armageddon Games Forums! | Sat Mar 06, 2004

bout a week late, but so what :shrug:
Techinally, it's been six years since I've orignally joined this board to showcase a quest that I've never completed. bah. 3 years later, I tried to log in only to find that my account was no more, so I rejoined and started a newb post run. I surprised that I managed to get around 500 posts in about 3 months. But then again, there was SixTen who got 1K in around a month's time. I've gotten to know many a people here and made some friends. I learned quite a bit about the internet and other stuff from here (lol ASWGL, ok, not really, but I'm now an IRC junkie) There's a number of people I'd like to thank for keeping me sane througout the years, but I can't remember them all v_v As for the ones that I *can* remember, I'd like to thank ShadowTiger (uhhhh....), moocow (someone to talk to), Master Ghaleon (helping me with IRC, and to chat with), AsMadAsAHatter (first person I ever IM'd), MottZilla (zomg emulation advice), Death2004 (antics in Forum Games), Gannonator (he needs to come back =/ ), DarkNation (ZC deving, and chatting in #purezc), Sean (zomg phonecalls), vegeta1215 (anime comes to mind...), Eckels (#agn isn't the same without you), Goat (I forget why), Glenn (interesting discussions through IRC/AIM)....

*wishes that GB would return*

The past few years have been pretty good here. Thanks everybody! :kawaii:

Lilith
03-12-2007, 04:50 PM
"interesting" "discussions" hmmm yeah I guess no one remembers that

you forgot "stalking Lilith"

ZTC
03-14-2007, 10:34 AM
=0 I forgot about that too.

...at least someone else said congradulations...
bah

Beldaran
03-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Did you really stalk Lilith?

ZTC
03-14-2007, 11:59 AM
*goes to look through his old board*
Besides someone starting a poll that she should get banned at my old board 2 years ago? Not that I can remember. That reminds me, I haven't seen or heard anything from Talyn or Harvey for a hell of a long time.

Glenn the Great
03-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Talyn and Harvey were probably both Starkist. That's my take on it.

Lilith
03-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah Cyborg & Friendz did e-stalk me/show up on my lj/have random discussions about me in his forums for awhile because I think Joliet or whereever he lives is a shithole and he's the only one that "gets" it.