PDA

View Full Version : Hot pics of a young blond girl (no nudity, but nsfw)

Gunslinger
03-11-2007, 12:08 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w260/gunslingerk/chrishansen.jpg

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 12:49 PM
What....O_o. I'm confused.

I thought maybe this was some kind of spam-bot thread, but ...what?

Cloral
03-11-2007, 01:35 PM
So wait... that guy in a suit is a blond girl? I'm confused too.

Gunslinger
03-11-2007, 02:19 PM
For those who are confused, here is some information about Chris Hansen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Predator

If you are viewing this thread, consider yourself a suspect.

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Oh, yeah, I've seen that on TV a couple times.

You know, how come even though all underage sex is illegal, we only persecute the adults who go after minors, and not sex between two minors?

For that matter, the sex between an older man and a younger woman is often consensual. How come the girl gets off?

And the women out there who like young boys, we don't seem to do anything about them.

It's all older, oppressive, bigoted men going after poor, young, oppressed helpless innocent young girls.

Gunslinger
03-11-2007, 03:05 PM
For that matter, the sex between an older man and a younger woman is often consensual. How come the girl gets off?

She'll only get off if the man lets her.

And the women out there who like young boys, we don't seem to do anything about them.

Where were all the sexed up older women when I was a teenager?

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 03:33 PM
No, I mean the girl agreed to sex too, but she isn't in any trouble.

Majora
03-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Where were all the sexed up older women when I was a teenager?

They were still in their 20's

Gunslinger
03-11-2007, 04:03 PM
No, I mean the girl agreed to sex too, but she isn't in any trouble.

I understood what you meant. But I was hinting at something else. :)

Prrkitty
03-11-2007, 05:09 PM
As quoted from wiki about Chris Hansen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hansen

----------
"There is a popular prank making its rounds around the internet. The "Chris Hansen Prank" has made its way thru message boards, MySpace profiles, e-mails and various other websites. The prank has a link such as, click here for nude photos of a young girl, then the link takes you to a photo of Chris Hansen and a recording of his voice saying, "Why don't you have a seat over there" or "My name is Chris Hansen, and I am with Dateline NBC"."
---------------

I wonder if Chris Hansen realizes that from now on when his name is mentioned it will forever be identified with his pedophile shows?

Glenn the Great
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh, yeah, I've seen that on TV a couple times.

You know, how come even though all underage sex is illegal, we only persecute the adults who go after minors, and not sex between two minors?

Our justice system is designed to be lenient on minors.

According to law, it is never consensual. Age of consent laws state that until a person is of a certain age (often 16, but varies by state/jurisdiction), they are legally unable to give consent to sexual relations. Such relations are treated as if the young one did not give consent (i.e. statutory rape.)

What about the highly publicized story of Mary Kay Letourneau?

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Age of consent laws state that until a person is of a certain age (often 16, but varies by state/jurisdiction), they are legally unable to give consent to sexual relations. Such relations are treated as if the young one did not give consent (i.e. statutory rape.)

That is amazingly stupid.

Glenn the Great
03-11-2007, 06:03 PM
That is amazingly stupid.

The rationale is that until you reach that age, you are not mature enough to understand what you are getting into by agreeing to sexual relations.

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 06:06 PM
I say 12, maybe 14. After that, your mature enough to be held responsible for your own actions and many boys and girls have already had sex anyway.

Glenn the Great
03-11-2007, 06:13 PM
I say 12, maybe 14. After that, your mature enough to be held responsible for your own actions and many boys and girls have already had sex anyway.

You yourself are under the age of consent, and this is how you feel. That is exactly how the girls under the age of consent are expected to feel when they give consent. In my personal opinion from seeing some of your posts on these forums, you have some more years of learning and experience ahead of you before you should try to rule on such matters.

Also, I feel that the premise of this thread is flawed. I thought I might find pictures of an 18 year old blonde girl (which would easily be considered "young"), to get greeted by a picture accusing me of being a predator. It doesn't make sense.

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Wait..so because I lack these years of learning, I believe people should be held accountable for their own actions?

I agree with you on your second point, tho.
Gunslinger, if you wanted to catch predators, you may have wanted to hint more at it being an underage girl in the thread topic. Although like I said, I assumed from the topic that it was a spam-bot of some kind.

Gunslinger
03-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Also, I feel that the premise of this thread is flawed. I thought I might find pictures of an 18 year old blonde girl (which would easily be considered "young"), to get greeted by a picture accusing me of being a predator. It doesn't make sense.

You are being greeted by Chris Hansen and the words that he uses at the beginning of every interview with a sexual predator. There was nothing wrong with the execution of this thread.

Glenn the Great
03-11-2007, 07:14 PM
But there is no reason to accuse me of being a predator.

And yes, Amaster. You aren't learned enough to realize that there are situations where people cannot be expected to be held accountable for their actions.

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 08:35 PM
I don't agree with you, but I have to admit I can't argue, as I don't have your experiance.

But this occured to me, if sex is non-consensual under 16, akin to rape, does that mean that two, say, 15 year olds are raping each other?

Glenn the Great
03-11-2007, 09:17 PM
But this occured to me, if sex is non-consensual under 16, akin to rape, does that mean that two, say, 15 year olds are raping each other?

This is a reason these kids don't get prosecuted by the courts. The parents will be informed of the relations if they don't know already, and it is usually left to them to deal with it.

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Eh, I just don't think that it's fair for the man to be called a sex predator, labeled in a database for anyone to look at, and suffer prejeduce and suspicion for the rest of his life, while the girl just walks away, and possibly has loads of sympathy poured upon her after her "traumatic episode".

Glenn the Great
03-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Eh, I just don't think that it's fair for the man to be called a sex predator, labeled in a database for anyone to look at, and suffer prejeduce and suspicion for the rest of his life, while the girl just walks away, and possibly has loads of sympathy poured upon her after her "traumatic episode".

That's why if you really care about the underage girl, you should mark her 16th birthday on your calendar and wait for it like a new Zelda game.

Lilith
03-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Age of consent laws >16...not really getting the big deal on it. It's really easy to take advantage of kids, and before that (or after for that matter) you're basically a kid. You can make decisions, but they're often much stupider than the ones you make a few years later! Also, huge duh guys, getting pregnant at 14-16 is a whole different issue than getting pregnant when you're older.

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 09:40 PM
You can make decisions, but they're often much stupider than the ones you make a few years later!

*Snort* Not that I've noticed. Every day I see 20-30 somthings behaiving immature and stupid.(Mostly immature)

Lilith
03-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Yeah, and they tend to have income/adult friends/resources enough to take responsibility for their actions. If you get a KID pregnant, you're pretty much ruining their life...

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 09:53 PM
they tend to have income/adult friends/resources enough to take responsibility for their actions.

Cause of course, kids dont have parents, or anything.

I'm not really arguing with you at this point, just pointing stuff out.

Lilith
03-11-2007, 10:39 PM
looooool if you're really intent on sticking your dick in a bunch of 15 year-olds why don't you tell us how smoothly it goes

The_Amaster
03-11-2007, 10:47 PM
My point is, teens are a lot smarter/young adults are a lot dumber than most people think. I'm not saying that a teenager is as rational or as smart as a capable, intelligent 35, or 40 year old, or even some 20 year olds, I'm just saying that 16, or 18, or 21 is not some magic intelligence and maturity milestone.

Glenn the Great
03-11-2007, 10:53 PM
My point is, teens are a lot smarter/young adults are a lot dumber than most people think. I'm not saying that a teenager is as rational or as smart as a capable, intelligent 35, or 40 year old, or even some 20 year olds, I'm just saying that 16, or 18, or 21 is not some magic intelligence and maturity milestone.

It isn't a magic milestone, but it keeps the system objective. It isn't feasible to totally abolish age restrictions, and there isn't really any other practical way than to agree on a set age.

SUCCESSOR
03-12-2007, 12:43 AM
The way I've heard that the "consent laws" work here (in NM) set the legal age of consent at twelve but only if there is no more than a 2 year difference in age. A 14 year old and and 16 year old going at it would be "experimenting"(sp?). Beyond that would be Statuatory Rape accusing the older "unbias" to gender. Also a 19 year old and a 17 year old, or an 18 year old and a 16 year old would be the same unless that older one held a position of authority such as an officer, teacher, or family member(parent, guardian, etc).

Below the age of twelve I'd imagine the rules change and are more relative to each situation.

This makes sence to me. Persecuting a person simply because their partner is under the age of consent when their age difference isn't even that great is ridiculous to me.

MottZilla
03-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I'd agree with Successor that the main thing is the age difference. Really it's all about is someone who's old enough to have the experience and mental capacity preying on someone who doesn't. Until you're "about" 18 or so, you are not really that well developed and you really are not equipped to make serious decisions for yourself like having sex. So even if some 14 year old is all grabbing your dick or whatever, that's no excuse for you. You are obligated as an adult to stop anything like that from happening. While the child may be at fault too they are ultimately not the one responsible.

Really it's all just common sense. About the whole Dateline thing, someone should copycat them only beat the shit out of the people that show up. That'll teach NBC. ;)

Gunslinger
03-12-2007, 10:24 PM
About the whole Dateline thing, someone should copycat them only beat the shit out of the people that show up. That'll teach NBC. ;)

Are you suggesting someone pretend to be a predator? I think I could do that.

AtmaWeapon
03-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Thread does not deliver <http://www.atmaweapon.org/images/emot/mad.gif>

looooool if you're really intent on sticking your dick i a bunch of 15 year-olds why don't you tell us how smoothly it goesProbably not very at first but it gets better over time I guess.

Beldaran
03-16-2007, 02:37 PM
I wish I had had some weird on going sex relationship with a hot older woman when I was growing up.

Gunslinger
03-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Thread does not deliver <http://www.atmaweapon.org/images/emot/mad.gif>

Thanks for contributing.

AtmaWeapon
03-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks for contributing.beep beep armchair mod coming through (PS read the rest of the post)

Gunslinger
03-16-2007, 07:03 PM
(PS read the rest of the post)

If you're referring to this:

looooool if you're really intent on sticking your dick i a bunch of 15 year-olds why don't you tell us how smoothly it goes

Probably not very at first but it gets better over time I guess.

then I would request that you provide a real trip-report rather than merely speculate.

AtmaWeapon
03-16-2007, 10:33 PM
awww isn't it cute it's making insults like it's a real people!

Is there any particular reason you decided to troll me or are you some kind of jerk I'm trying to have fun here!

I mean you are posting at like 6 or 7 PM Friday night on a video game forum I'm pretty sure this is some kind of trick to get me to write something you're going to jerk off to later tonight and honestly all I really have is this Goku/Vegeta/Optimus Prime slash thing I don't really know if it's your speed.

*edit* also Beldaran I agree with you I have the perfect comic book for this occasion but I don't really want to edit it in (also I haven't paid my hosting bill in a while) so if you are interested continue the conversation so I can post it later

Gunslinger
03-17-2007, 12:42 AM
First off, using South Park quotes is both a weak attempt at a retort and a weak attempt at humor.

Second, you were the one who trolled me (my thread) with your statement “does not deliver”.

My intentions are not troll-like; believe it or not, I’m trying to have fun with this too (hence my reason for creating this thread). In fact, I gave you a great opportunity to take this thread to a new level by suggesting that you post a trip report. I don’t know you, but the odds are that you are not a predator. Why not make up a hilarious gimmick account and post a fake trip report pretending to be a child-predator? If it was written well (and tasteful), it could’ve been entertaining to read.

sagelink
03-17-2007, 02:32 AM
This thread dissapoints :(

MottZilla
03-17-2007, 02:43 AM
Are you suggesting someone pretend to be a predator? I think I could do that.

No I meant pretend to be the little boy/girl and get creepy guys to show up somewhere and then beat the fuck out of them.

I wish I had had some weird on going sex relationship with a hot older woman when I was growing up.

Check this out then. Sure it's a double standard but when a young male bangs the decent looking teacher we aren't bothered. The funny thing though, the 14 year old told someone for who knows what reason. ;p
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/jeffersoncounty/story/F30F9B996D3C71C4862572A1000DB19C?OpenDocument

Gunslinger
03-17-2007, 03:44 AM
I honestly don't think I knew what intercourse was in 6th grade:

6th Graders caught having sex in class (http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=6180780&nav=9Tai)

This thread dissapoints :(

lol

Dechipher
03-17-2007, 02:35 PM
Shit man, my mom told me waht intercourse was when I was in 4th grade. And I already knew that shit.

Lilith
03-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Man I knew what sex was since I was like 3 but I had no clue what erections were. It took me forever to figure that out, I don't think you guys know how weird it is for a female to comprehend that.

AtmaWeapon
03-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Man I knew what sex was since I was like 3 but I had no clue what erections were. It took me forever to figure that out, I don't think you guys know how weird it is for a female to comprehend that.I have heard as much from at least one other girl and it is fascinating to me that it is fascinating because I've never spent all that long pondering erections yet I find the far less complicated female genitals fascinating \:)/

does this mean I'm gay?

Masamune
03-18-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm not even really sure how this is a subject you can argue on. Sometimes you're a minor getting it on with another minor, and sometimes you're doing a minor in the butt illegally. Such is the way of the universe. Unless you just enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing, I don't see how you can even fight over a topic such as this.