PDA

View Full Version : ive got tile/side warp promlems and flags problems

ennonfenom
03-10-2007, 03:44 PM
i sort of fingerd it out got it were it warps instantly, using insta warp but now i cant see link or move. ive press page down and set that little green warp thing. still no link. then i try'd the little stair thing nope didnt work. http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/ennonfenom/wereislink.jpg

1st. is when ever i want to tile warp or side warp in th same map im in i get sent to a cave room. when i set it to, passage or entrance/exit anything other than cave/item room. and this cave is full of bushes. this is bad for two reasons. 1st is i want to direct warp to destination. 2cnd is, in my quest at this piont, i dont have my sword yet.
2cnd problem flags. when ever i set a flag in a screen i either get shoved through the flag(lets say its bomb any) or i get these invisible blockades so i can leve the screen or get to my bomb spot.:glare: ive been trying everything and getting no good resalts.

what ive try'd with the warps i : made sure it was set to the right map, level is higher than zero, the screen is correct, at the destination screen, the warp landing square is set out and away form the cornner. i can get it to work but only when it between two differnt maps.:glare: i take that back now thats not work either

i realy dont know what to try with the flags.:glare:

its realy getten me :mad: an i want to just take a bomb an blow my whole dame compter up. if you want to know what zc im using ive got three and three copies of my game one for each zc plus one back up so if those kill it ive got it saved els were. but those zc are :b240, 211b142, 211b15. im using dlbrooks CcC mod graphics hotp graphics pack.

if some one wants to test my quest to see what the problem is id be willing to let them give it a shoot.