PDA

View Full Version : Stationary Faries

Freelancer
03-08-2007, 10:30 PM
I'd like to have an option to make faries stationary.

P.s.: about my more maps: to be honest, I need only a few more, I don't need it to go up to 50,000 but I could really use maby 500 maps. You see, I'm using a new technology called, "screen-cycling" for my bosses. I could combine enemies for stuff like guided missiles, but pretty much it is one hp per map. Usualy bosses probably have like 5 or 6 hp. The point is however, that each boss takes this many maps.

6 hp, 1 map per hp.

- 3 unchanging layers
- 6 layers to tell the player how much hp the thing has.
- 6 maps for the actual play.

This Means 15 maps per boss. Now perhaps, I could remove the hp layers, however, wouldn't it be nice to have one boss with a bit more hp? What I mean is that I'm planning for a boss who has 99 hp. The sword perhaps does 6attack, and a few other weapons do more. The boss could also repair itself.

The other thing was that with the angle of incidence = angle or reflection is that I meant for fireballs. Not to sound rude anything, but besides the scripting system and maby 2 or 3 other things, I pretty much know how zc works.

Thank you. Take it easy, I'm willing to try to work around restrictions, but It'd really help if I could just get my hands on a few more maps...

Luigi
03-09-2007, 09:53 AM
I'd like to have an option to make faries stationary.

Stationary fairies already exist - it's just that they don't currently have a default icon.

ShadowTiger
03-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Stationary fairies already exist - it's just that they don't currently have a default icon.

I'm not sure what you mean by icon, but there does exist two separate "items" for the Fairy (Moving) and Fairy (Stationary). They're in the Quest-> Items area. (In the current build. In previous builds, they're in the usual item area, Quest-> Graphics-> Sprites-> Items.)