PDA

View Full Version : Spin Attack Animation related

Petoe
03-05-2007, 01:06 PM
The spin attack looks cool and all, but when Link is charging his sword and walking, he doesn't animate. So he just kind of floats around with his sword in front of him and oh boy does it look silly! :O
There seems to be something called charging in the Link tile editor but tinkering with those tiles does nothing, so what are those tiles for, or if they are for Link walking with his charged sword, then they aren't working.

Anyhoo, it would be more than nice to get Link walking when he's preparing for a spin attack instead of just floating around...

*b*
03-05-2007, 04:26 PM
They're for the animation when Link charges his sword and walks around. They just haven't gotten around to adding that, yet

Petoe
03-05-2007, 10:49 PM
They're for the animation when Link charges his sword and walks around. They just haven't gotten around to adding that, yet

Ah, ok.

Crap, now LI has to live without the Spin Attack. Oh well, can't have everything I guess. ;)

ShadowTiger
03-05-2007, 11:11 PM
"Yet" doesn't imply "Never." It just means you get to improve other aspects of LI while you wait. :p (And thus, by logical extension, the longer you have to wait for it, the better LI will be. Complaints about waiting equate to LI's logical degradation.) ... (HA!!) ... (etc)

Now to devise an eccentric temporary substitute logical reasoning for Link's apparent floatiness.

Petoe
03-10-2007, 03:31 AM
"Yet" doesn't imply "Never." It just means you get to improve other aspects of LI while you wait. :p

Well the problem is, I'm not going to wait for the official 2.5 release because Lost Isle is quite near to its completion.

Developers, can you make any estimates when this bug with the charging animation might be fixed? It'd be a real shame if Spin Attack couldn't be used in LI simply because LI is the first 2.5 quest and it would be the perfect quest to show many of the newest and coolest features. ;)

Petoe
03-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Anyone??

_L_
03-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Soon!

Petoe
03-14-2007, 06:19 AM
Soon!

Ookay... sounds... good, I guess. :p