PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Guy gets rejected by Grandma

Tygore
03-01-2007, 05:20 PM
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2007-03-01T193512Z_01_N28423987_RTRUKOC_0_US-MEXICO-ADMIRER.xml&src=rss

And for those of you too lazy to click links:

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A 98-year-old Mexican woman has filed a legal complaint against a suitor 50 years her junior who she said tried to kiss her and threatened to kill her if she didn't let him move in with her.

Maria de Jesus Flores, a widow for the past half century with four grown children in the United States, got to know Manuel Martinez, 48, when he started delivering her groceries.

But he began propositioning her to the point of harassment, Flores told the daily Reforma.

"I've been a widow since 1950," the newspaper quoted the old lady as saying, with a photograph of her at home in the central city of Irapuato wearing a checkered housecoat over a flowery skirt, her gray hair in a bun.

"He said he couldn't live without me, that he loved me, but that's not for me ... I can't have sexual relations any more, I'm 98," she said, adding that she suspected that what Martinez really wanted was for her to support him financially.

When Martinez snapped and threatened to kill her if she turned him down, de Jesus Flores lodged a complaint with the local attorney general's office, Reforma said.

I dunno, I just find something strangely hilarious about this guy hitting on a woman twice his age, then going psycho when she doesn't accept. Yeah, he was most likely after her money, but I don't think threatening murder is the best way to get in the will.

Rijuhn
03-02-2007, 10:35 PM
"That's Nasty®!"

Prrkitty
03-03-2007, 01:04 AM
The guy wasn't very smart to threaten to kill her at the same time he was hoping she'd be his "sugar mammie"... not very bright.

The_Amaster
03-03-2007, 03:09 PM
not very bright

Why do you think the guy was so desperate for money. My bet is that he blew all he had being stupid another way(Possibly involving gambling or drugs)

ZTC
03-05-2007, 12:06 PM
wtf?

lol dumbass