PDA

View Full Version : Hero of Dreams - Blazing Inferno help

stigmata242
02-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Can anyone give me any advice on the block puzzle in the Blazing Inferno dungeon in the Hero of Dreams quest?

Shoelace
02-27-2007, 02:29 PM
There is a couple block puzzles in the third level. So could you be more specific. I am going to take a guess and guess that you are on the block puzzle that you need to push every single block into its trigger except for the last one by the gray switches, you will push the block and then run against the gray switches and you will be able to get through. Hope that helps.

Also there is a Hero of Dreams Help thread here, post questions in there so that the forum can be less cluttered and so people that may have the same question could read this answer by looking in one thread. Thanks. :P

stigmata242
02-27-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't think that's the puzzle I'm asking about. This one is in the room with four (?) of the creatures that turn into bats when hit, and the upper and right sides of the room are lava. There's a block puzzle in the area towards the bottom of the room, and it doesn't seem like all of the blocks move. Does that make any sense?

WindStrike
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Block puzzle with vires in the room, eh? Let's see... I do believe they all move... but only one of them moves in all four directions. I could be mistaken, but I think it was the bottom-left one. Also, do note that one of the blocks does NOT have to go onto a block trigger. I don't remember everything exactly, so you'll just have to figure the rest out on your own. Also, the first move is to move the bottom-middle one down, the bottom-left one to the right, and then the top-right one up. Tis what I remember (after doing it only a billion times...).

stigmata242
02-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks WindStrike. I'll try that and see if it works.

stigmata242
02-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Worked like a charm. Thanks Windstrike.