PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Alphadawg's tutorial

erm2003
02-26-2007, 09:24 PM
I have some space that I am willing to use to upload and host Alphadawg's tutorial. I am just wondering if this is something that everyone would find helpful to have back on a web page or if this wouldn't be sufficient since it is available for download in the sticky thread.

We have had a lot of people who either can't view it or are having issues finding it and I am thinking making it easier to access could cut down on the simple questions and requests so people can get the ZC basics out of the way.

I didn't want to just do this in case there is a reason why I shouldn't so I thought I would ask everyone first. If there is a need then I will do it. Thoughts?

Russ
02-26-2007, 11:41 PM
I think, you should. So many people can' download it for some reoson or another, and the way it's set up, the pictures aren't with the text, causing complication. Defenitly do it.

Plissken
02-27-2007, 12:22 AM
It seems to always work for me but because some people are having a lot of problems I think you should.

SpacemanDan
02-27-2007, 10:32 AM
This would be very helpful for those with questions regarding the basics of ZC. I say, do it, I would prevent alot of the same questions. :)

erm2003
03-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the feedback so far everyone. I will look over the files and try to get that done in the next week. I am quite busy now but once it's up it will be set for quite a while and people can use it as needed. I even have some of the files that I didn't find with the download such as the excel files that let you map out your overworld and dungeons. I used those myself when I first started using ZC. I will make sure those are available as well.